10 hours ago, Pointree said:

Upcoming drama '20th century Boys and Girls' scheduled airing its premier next monday, at the same-time slot of TOL, was postponed due to MBC strike. 

Instead of this, a two-act drama will be air on next week. 

It is good, since it will give TOL more time to gain more viewers, since the genre of these 2 drama is very similar.

Finished this morning with @Pointree help, pardon the minor spelling mistake...should be Rom-com instead of Roccom:wacko:

Some BTS from onlookers

• Thanks 3

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/20/first-impressions-temperature-love-fresh-fast-paced-romance-weve-waiting/First Impressions: “Temperature Of Love” Is The Fresh, Fast-Paced Romance We’ve Been Waiting For

It’s almost the end of the year, and we’ve seen our fair share of crime thrillers, supernatural dramas, medical dramas, and time travel stories, but it’s not too late yet for the genre we’ve all been yearning for (either in our reel or real lives) — romance. And while K-dramaland has indeed served us some innovative and groundbreaking series, some of us just want to watch that good old story of how a man and a woman fall in love, overcoming the obstacles that come between them and forever happiness. Enter “Temperature of Love,” a romantic melodrama that promises to give us all the feels and accompany us all through the coming chill of Fall.

Seo Hyun Jin 

seo-hyun-jin.png

As always, Seo Hyun Jin gives a fresh take on an otherwise ordinary, relatable character. The camera loves her, and if you do a double take, she’s kind of a more mature cross between Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon and Red Velvet’s Seulgi. Here she plays the role of Hyun Soo, who is just like any other woman struggling to find her place in life and love. She is absolutely lovable, and many young women will be able to empathize with her character. She works hard, but everything in her career is mediocre, and she’s always wondering when will it be her turn to succeed. Her world suddenly gets shaken up by a stranger who just might be the answer she’s looking for.

• Like 3

@supergal99 loved their friendship and how they became closer even after AOHY.

Okay MeSense finally release something for the new collection.

BTW I posted this info on the drama thread, but I thought its good for us to know too that her drama is actually well received internationally, SBS now Facebook videos of "Temperature Of Love" garnered an impressive views on their FB site. I hope it will be just as well received in Korea since their viewership is the one that counts towards the ratings and not ours. If you want to see the details, check out my post on the drama thread. But the highest viewership, likes and shares of course goes to the Train Kiss scene 462K views and 14k likes (here their FB account)https://www.facebook.com/sbsnow/ The number is still increasing because when I first saw it, it was 457k views. If you have a FB account, do follow their page, I'm liking and sharing everything they post on Temperature of Love:lol:

Good night Hyunjinies

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@angel2013 i saw some of the videos in sbsnow fb page this morn and I'm following the page too. I wonder why those videos were not uploaded in youtube as it would have garnered more views.

I have also checked the IG. There is an increase on shares of the TOL drama by people who have not posted anything on celebrity or drama other than their personal stuff and then out of the blue, there is a TOL post. These are koreans. There is a possibility more are watching online at a time convenient to them. There is dramacube and other similar source. For eg, I think 'suspicious partner' was very popular online while it didn't do well in tv ratings.

• Like 3

@justright yay so hopefully their ratings would increase much better next week! they have dramafever, dramacube, dramamax? these are the ones I've seen them promoting on video

@Pointree thank you for your goodies again, these are info not easily avail on the net now since it is so long ago before she became popular.

See uri queen hard at work, bts for "temperature of love" from IG/twitter

this should be recent shooting, whereas the one below is the episode has already aired

• Like 3

SBS has no new BTS for us....:( but jump releases some bts pics of the 2 sisters cat fight scene so convenient ya since both from same agency :tongue: but we see caring noona HJ again taking care of her hoobae :wub:

and I really like this gif, Seo-pretty right?

• Like 3

MeSense Official IG update

If anyone of you watch to watch HJ cut in hanbam where she played the lie detector game in eng sub, go to Viu Singapore Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/viusingapore/?hc_ref=ARRiHKWI6TZj5KeEhdTmDrO7AbadQ-qu9kRQyHRvsEEcLdUfupBVulyqJx5SK2-ZNIs&pnref=story its labeled a private video so it can't be embedded here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@angel2013 i couldn't find the video in ViuSG page either.

@Pointree just want to verify with you, are there articles in Korea about Knetz not being receptive towards current noona dongsaeng romance?

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/09/22/viewers-not-feeling-many-noona-dongsaeng-romances-current-k-dramas-hospital-ship-temperature-love/

Actually, i don't understand why there are so many people currently living in 21st century have a mindset of ancient times. I didn't want to bring this to equate with same sex relationship but the way these people talk about age gaps and unmatched visuals like so morally wrong in current times that they find it hard to accept. Come to think of it, maybe the people during ancient times are more open minded when the family profile is more important than age gaps and visuals.

Edit: another thing is, they keep stressing there is no chemistry. In their mind they couldn't accept such relationship as reality, so what chemistry? It's already shut off, the brain is telling your eyes not to see anything.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, justright said:

@angel2013 i couldn't find the video in ViuSG page either.

@Pointree just want to verify with you, are there articles in Korea about Knetz not being receptive towards current noona dongsaeng romance?

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/09/22/viewers-not-feeling-many-noona-dongsaeng-romances-current-k-dramas-hospital-ship-temperature-love/

Actually, i don't understand why there are so many people currently living in 21st century have a mindset of ancient times. I didn't want to bring this to equate with same sex relationship but the way these people talk about age gaps and unmatched visuals like so morally wrong in current times that they find it hard to accept. Come to think of it, maybe the people during ancient times are more open minded when the family profile is more important than age gaps and visuals.

I am just as confused as you are, I just read that article too, its mostly negative there, I don't see the validity of it anyway. But what can we say its individual preferences and viewpoint, we can't expect everyone to like it just because we do, they are entitled to their opinion as long as they do not bash people who think otherwise than them,they don't represent the majority either because I see more positive reviews than negative ones. 

As for the video, I wonder if it has been removed? there is another chingu from drama thread also can't access it either:( i shared it on my FB page and its still there, but she can't see my FB post either, but all my FB posts are public not private

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013067730917 you have a try since we are in the same region

@angel2013 i can only see your changes of profile and cover photos. Can't even click follow you. I think it's something to do with your privacy settings.

I'm sorry, you just reminded me that i did something wrong here. I shouldn't bash people who don't share the same opinion as me. Yea, that's different from highlighting people who bash celebrity without a valid reason.

Haha, believe me i wasn't really mad when i wrote that, otherwise i will use emoticons and etc. Disbelieve is a better word to describe my feelings.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, justright said:

@angel2013 i can only see your changes of profile and cover photos. Can't even click follow you. I think it's something to do with your privacy settings.

:astonished:omg really? I didn't realise it until you told me and I went to check my settings, I don't remember setting anything to private when i opened that acc though because it was meant to share stuff about SHJ. Anyway I changed it, maybe you can try again and also @uchihaarga sorry for giving you links you can't view..hopefully now you can view it.

6 hours ago, justright said:

I'm sorry, you just reminded me that i did something wrong here. I shouldn't bash people who don't share the same opinion as me. Yea, that's different from highlighting people who bash celebrity without a valid reason.

Haha, believe me i wasn't really mad when i wrote that, otherwise i will use emoticons and etc. Disbelieve is a better word to describe my feelings.

I do understand how you feel, because I feel the same way but I always had to restrain myself and as a SHJ fan/supporter, what we say or do will also reflect on how people look at them hence need to learn the art of self-control hahaha

That said, DramaFever had a funny way of doing drama review by having a convo, here it is

https://www.dramafever.com/news/the-temperature-of-love-episodes-1-4-running-towards-love/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=DramaFever

The Temperature of Love Episodes 1-4: Running Towards Love

by CiCi Kdrama on Fri, Sep 22, 2017

1  0

Seo Hyun Jin is back, and once again she has shown amazing chemistry with her male lead. Supported by an extremely talented cast and exceptional writing and cinematography,  Temperature of Love promises to be an outstanding drama. Join Wendilynn, Janet, and me, Cici, as we discuss our reactions to the first week’s episodes.

Cici: I was a little nervous when I found out that the main couple was going to be the same second lead/main lead as in Doctor Romantic. Would they be able to overcome the past chemistry they had established and start like a new couple? Would the whole noona romance thing be awkward? Well, I needn’t have worried. Once again, Seo Hyun Jin is knocking it out of the park with her quirky but completely relatable character. And Yang Se Jong is just amazing, especially for such a young actor.

Wendilynn: I'm so glad to see Seo Hyun Jin and Yang Se Jong together. I liked them both in Doctor Romantic and so I’m excited to see them here. They had good chemistry together and they have proven they still have good chemistry. My goodness, watching them fall in love left me all breathless.

Janet: I haven’t had the chance to watch that drama, so I have no comparison, but I still like what I see! The chemistry just shines!

Cici: I am really excited about the rest of the cast, as well. I’ve had a crush on Kim Jae Wook since Coffee Prince, and even in the few short scenes he’s had, he’s impressive. He manages to combine just the right amount of arrogance, charm, and vague menace to be interesting.

Wendilynn: I just watched him being a serial killer and so watching him be charming and funny is giving me the heebie-jeebies. I did like to hear his Japanese, though. It actually helped me re-orient to his new character. He’s still a sexy beast though.

Janet: Speaking of serial killers, isn’t Jung Sun’s mother a piece of work? I see trouble all around her!

Cici: Maybe we’re supposed to feel a little sympathy for her because her husband treated her poorly, but I suspect she’s actually a selfish richard simmons who abandoned her son after he had defended her. If her past actions were enough to make Jung Sun want her out of his house and life immediately, she must really be something.

Wendilynn: Why do they always get Ahn Nae Sang to play abusive husbands? He can be so sweet, but he does these characters well. As for her, I can’t stand selfish, needy moms who view their children as their lifeline. Trying to guilt trip her son into thinking that indulging her selfish whims is what being filial is about just makes me see red. Ohn Jung Sun referred to his mother as a wolf and she really is one.

Janet: Nope, no sympathy at all. Sleeps with the cute Frenchman she picked up, then demands money from her son to pay her bills. Selfish doesn’t begin to explain her!

Cici: She’s especially bad compared to Hyun Soo’s parents. I LOVE them! That scene where they get doused by water for PDA had me actually laughing out loud. Especially when they tried so hard to convince that woman that they were really married. 

Cici: They are adorable together, and they are just as cute with their two daughters. And pretty wise, too.

Wendilynn: The PDA scene had me rolling. I laughed so much that they got hit with water. There is just not enough scenes showing that long time love can be passionate and exciting and we need more of it. Those girls really are lucky to have parents who care for each other like they do.long time love can be passionate and exciting and we need more of it. Those girls really are lucky to have parents who care for each other like they do.

Janet: With such great role models,how did Little Sister turn out to be such a skunk? I loved the cat fight in the street. They sure know which buttons to push for a reaction - just as most sisters do!

Cici: There is such a nice balance between characters that you want to punch and characters you want to cheer for. Speaking of wanting to punch someone, what do you think of Writer Park? Argh. She is another piece of work. I had to laugh, though, when she said that Hyun Soo would probably become a successful writer because she was a terrible person. Did she even hear herself? Talk about “pot calling kettle black”!

Wendilynn: Writer Park was completely unfair, but it's common that people don’t like it when an underlying proves them wrong. As soon as the Director had the same issue as Hyun Soo did, I knew she was on the chopping block. No way Park would let that stand. On a side note, I really like that actress and get a kick anytime I see her. She’s a fun character actress and she has done so many interesting characters.

Cici: Agreed. I’ve loved her since I first saw her in She Was Pretty, and most of her roles since. I always admire actors who are not afraid of choosing an unglamorous role and then playing it to perfection. So it’s a good thing that she’s annoying the heck out of me, along with all her brown-nosing underlings. Fortunately, they are counterbalanced by the adorableness that is Jung Sun. Every time that boy smiles, which is often, I find myself smiling, too.

Janet: Sorry, I was so busy smiling my brain was turning to mush. Hard to concentrate while enjoying the view.

Wendilynn: The smiles are beyond catchy in this show. These two smiling at each other just pulls you in. It just adds to the pull these two have to make you drown in their love story.

Cici: Yep. And the cinematography is pretty amazing, as well. I absolutely love the way the director used the train window to frame the development of the kiss scene.

Wendilynn: You are right, the train shot was amazing. It built the intimacy of the scene and since we are watching her memories, I felt like I could feel her shiver of delight as he kissed her. The heat coming from Jung Sun’s eyes totally melts me.

Cici: Which, by the way--kiss scene in the first week? What??? This show has me reeled in, hook, line, and sinker.

Janet: You said it! Although I’m new to K-Dramas, I do know what I like. And, boy, do I like!

Janet: Given the chance, would you turn away? I didn’t think so! Since he likes older women, how do I let him know that I‘m available?

Cici: LOL. Nope. No turning away. Zero turning away.

Janet: I can’t wait for them to get together again in the present. All that passion put on hold for five years is going to be explosive! I’m sure it will take a while for their next kiss, but it will be worth the wait!

Weird that they didn't have a button for me to share on Twitter as well!

Happy Weekend everyone! Monday is just 2 days away!

• Like 1

Hi ,all hyunjinie s i miss you all :)and sorry for not posting, lately i'm traveling from place to another ,so i couldn't post , but I don t miss any news about our Hyunjinie  
I even got some likes in my IG from MarieClaire and KOLPING :Djust because I liked thier posts about HYUNJIN 
I have a lot of to say about her drama I will post more about  it when I got home :heart:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, samaf said:

Hi ,all hyunjinie s i miss you all :)and sorry for not posting, lately i'm traveling from place to another ,so i couldn't post , but I don t miss any news about our Hyunjinie  
I even got some likes in my IG from MarieClaire and KOLPING :Djust because I liked thier posts about HYUNJIN 
I have a lot of to say about her drama I will post more about  it when I got home :heart:

kyaa Samaf, so you also went on a long trip like @anggun11? Hope to see you back here soon after your travelling, and enjoy and keep safe.

SBS finally releases some TOL BTS stills today...but mainly from previous episodes

I'll just post some of my fav, while you can get the rest from here http://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/lovetemperature/visualboard/50408/?cmd=view&page=1&board_no=630411

NR6muxm.jpg

smiling seo-prettily

0M5kBYp.jpg

Sweet smile

keM0tUB.jpg

i loved this pic! even though its from back, its beautiful and gives me feels

• Thanks 1

@supergal99 echoes with you yayyy!!! its going to be Monday!:D

i made some screen cap trans on the presscon, about KJW talking about SHJ, the presscon is more than an hour long, don't think we'll be able to subbed it, but I will watch and maybe do some screencap translation on certain parts

And for those who were not able to watch the Hanbam cut for HJ and YSJ, someone shared this blog with me which has the full transcript to it, so check it out

https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2017/09/24/yang-se-jong-and-seo-hyun-jin-on-sbs-hanbam-tv/

• Thanks 1