2 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Only one younger brother who lives with her, her parents live in Gangwon-do(countryside)

No of love relationships : unknown, we know of at least one failed one which lasted five years, who is it we don't know.

As mention before, HJ was relatively unknown back then, so there are very few news about her, media/press wouldn't probably be interested hence very little is known.

So we are trying to know as much as we can from her past interviews :) that's the reason why I dig up all those past interviews to translate, for new fans like us to get to know her better.

thank you 

ah i found before that she had blog tel 2006 but she stoped 

hyun75.jpg

the old fan of milk said  this is her family house 

Cob8lUMUMAAYWHf.jpg

the place that posted her stylist 

same architect

same city 

milk49.jpg

first pic of hyunjin kids Sitting on a large white stone

same as 

CocIAfBVYAEXntW.jpg

her staf 

in same place 

CocIB9bVYAAOwO2.jpg

sorry  i take it from  twiter 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Seems like it if google translate didn't fail us! (anyone who knows korean here?) I was just wondering who, will it be an OHYA team relay next :lol:

It will be funny if pretty OHY nominate PDK! :P :lol:

CocctycVUAAznPL.jpg

CocctycUAAQpF62.jpg

• Like 6

11 hours ago, aureamirasol said:

I really wish that after she wrap up all her engagements, she'll have her much needed vacation. Go to Tuscany perhaps. :) Then come back rested and do Musical.  

@aureamirasol ......Ahhhhhh...... then she can be inspired under the beautiful Tuscany Sky and sing a duet with Andrea Bocelli ..... " Time To Say Goodbye " As I view the lyrics I meant every word for her and Eric Moon / Mun. ( selective picking of Lyrics ) If I'm deemed delusional, then the lyrics are for Park Do Kyung and Oh Hae Young 1...... a couple whom I love very much, enhanced by Seo Hyun Jin's brilliant acting.

When you are far away
I dream on the horizon
And words fail,
and, Yes, I know
that you are with me;
you, my moon, are here with me,
my sun, you are here with me,
with me, with me, with me.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, kopifan said:

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is MT?

MT means "Membership Training" where schoolmates or co-workers get together to bond. Usually it's a weekend outing somewhere to eat, drink, and play games. SHJ's coordi hashtagged #MT in her Instagram post about their trip in Hongcheon, Gangwon province.

• Like 6

sm vacation

Morning sunshines (lol ok it's almost noon at mine :sweatingbullets:)

It's been a little quiet since our HyunJinnie is having a rest at her parent's place, so glad she's having a nice break after filming all those CF's and interview almost non-stop after OHYA. But then she's never really been MIA since we still see her pics here and there, what with the staff MT pics as well as the child advocacy relay drive.

Wonderful news that TW fans will get to meet her in person! I'm envious but also so happy for them since they have been long time loyal fans of HJ since MILK days! Imagine that! I've had a little chat with the owner/founder of Pearl HyunJin group in TW, whom we got our translated interviews from(thanks to them!). She is very friendly and kind and are happy that we are also spreading love for HJ in Soompi here. They are true fans of SHJ and like us are only concern with letting more people know about our talented, simple but beautiful and kind hearted gem that is rare and unique-Hyun Jinnie. Who knows maybe we can have some collaborations with them in the future? Anyway, we will be counting on them for pics of HJ at the TW fan meet!

They have no problems with us using their materials or whatsoever as long we credit it back to them, group name wise also no issue. I do not want to rush the identity name thingy as it will be one that will stay for a long time to come, and yes definitely Hyun Jin's name must be inside somewhere there right? But as of now, PearlJinnies has the majority of votes and Hyunjinnies sound pretty good too. So can I narrow it down to these 2 names for you guys to do a final vote?

9Txg1hb.png

This is their old banner that can be use as a credit to them.

Wishing everyone a good weekend ahead! Do look out for HJ's interview on MBC on 31/7!

• Like 14