Quantcast
Jump to content
shjfan23

Seo Hyun Jin 서현진 | Congrats on the Presidential Commendation/Award for exemplary tax payment (Mar 04)

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

She did one, some SNS travel thingy where its quite adventuring, someone posted on the shipper's thread here's the link  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lsn_98Gpt. I haven't got around to watching that cos I can't find full episodes of it just clips.

Thanks @angel2013. I love where she went and find a different side of her in different scenes with different people.

For example, she seems really comfortable with her co-host and it seems he's also very caring over her during the trip

 

Btw anyone knows where I can find the translated video for this... Seems like it's all about her in this particular segment

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kopifan said:

Thanks @angel2013. I love where she went and find a different side of her in different scenes with different people.

For example, she seems really comfortable with her co-host and it seems he's also very caring over her during the trip

 

She's pretty easy to get along with since she's kind and helpful but that doesn't mean she's close to them, she take a long while to get really close to another person. Her closest friend Goo Hye Sun, she mentioned that they only got close after 1.5 years of knowing each other. I find she can be quite dense at times but that is adorable too :lol: Now her good friend is married, I hope she can find someone special for herself too.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow I'm head over heels with this woman you can really tell that she loves travelling and I love how adventurous she is, eonni I wanna go trekking with you :D is it too much to ask for a project soon? :bawling: or just maybe another guesting on runningman, love to see her with kwangsoo again their antics is so funny XD 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There must be a lot of people searching for Hyun Jin because I found this gem of a clip too.... Noticed she really does look like plain Jane here but her essence/core attraction already there... She's that nice girl that looks like she's very much part of a team.

 

From the song and dressing it looks like musical of Goong

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, khatelaloves said:

wow I'm head over heels with this woman you can really tell that she loves travelling and I love how adventurous she is, eonni I wanna go trekking with you :D is it too much to ask for a project soon? :bawling: or just maybe another guesting on runningman, love to see her with kwangsoo again their antics is so funny XD 

Think Jeon Hye Bin mentioned planning a trip with Seo Hyun Jin to South America.... Wonder if they are thinking of Machu Picchu... That would be lovely to film.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, khatelaloves said:

wow I'm head over heels with this woman you can really tell that she loves travelling and I love how adventurous she is, eonni I wanna go trekking with you :D is it too much to ask for a project soon? :bawling: or just maybe another guesting on runningman, love to see her with kwangsoo again their antics is so funny XD 

Ikr!!!! I hope to see her in reality show again huhu 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, kopifan said:

There must be a lot of people searching for Hyun Jin because I found this gem of a clip too.... Noticed she really does look like plain Jane here but her essence/core attraction already there... She's that nice girl that looks like she's very much part of a team.

 

From the song and dressing it looks like musical of Goong

 

Wow, I haven't seen this, yes it must be the musical Goong, that was really ages ago, guess the power and popularity of OHYA does wonder! I hope more of her past works or interviews would surface so I can watch more of her on screen while waiting for next project.

I don't think they are going to South America though, because I read it somewhere, that some people advise them that it is not safe for girls to be travelling alone in that part of the country. Anyway I hope if she travels, she won't go alone! The world is chaotic now, I want her safe.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, angel2013 said:

She's pretty easy to get along with since she's kind and helpful but that doesn't mean she's close to them, she take a long while to get really close to another person. Her closest friend Goo Hye Sun, she mentioned that they only got close after 1.5 years of knowing each other. I find she can be quite dense at times but that is adorable too :lol: Now her good friend is married, I hope she can find someone special for herself too.

 

Yeah Goo Hye Sun is married now (wonder if she invited SHJ to her wedding?) and so is her other buddy Park Hee Bon.

Hope she find a good partner/soulmate.

(As a RicHyun shipper I hope its Eric but if its not its fine as he is such a big star/idol and will be an enormous burden on her)

 

38 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Wow, I haven't seen this, yes it must be the musical Goong, that was really ages ago, guess the power and popularity of OHYA does wonder! I hope more of her past works or interviews would surface so I can watch more of her on screen while waiting for next project.

I don't think they are going to South America though, because I read it somewhere, that some people advise them that it is not safe for girls to be travelling alone in that part of the country. Anyway I hope if she travels, she won't go alone! The world is chaotic now, I want her safe.

 

Maybe a safer option is to go trekking/mountain climbing with Dong Wan. :)

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another clip of the cast of Feast of Gods. Why she so cute and do the full bow?!

 

45 minutes ago, icemaid said:

 

Yeah Goo Hye Sun is married now (wonder if she invited SHJ to her wedding?) and so is her other buddy Park Hee Bon.

Hope she find a good partner/soulmate.

(As a RicHyun shipper I hope its Eric but if its not its fine as he is such a big star/idol and will be an enormous burden on her)

 

 

Maybe a safer option is to go trekking/mountain climbing with Dong Wan. :)

 

I really want to see the video of the radio show that Dong Wan did where he mentioned Hyun Jin and trekking.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, angel2013 said:

i don't think they are going to South America though, because I read it somewhere, that some people advise them that it is not safe for girls to be travelling alone in that part of the country. Anyway I hope if she travels, she won't go alone! The world is chaotic now, I want her safe.

They can bring Dong Wan

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, kopifan said:

There must be a lot of people searching for Hyun Jin because I found this gem of a clip too.... Noticed she really does look like plain Jane here but her essence/core attraction already there... She's that nice girl that looks like she's very much part of a team.

 

From the song and dressing it looks like musical of Goong

 

 

i heard she played the role of min hyo rin in musical goong.actually she have a project with drama goong back then,she sings the soundtrack for goong aka princess hours 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kopifan @icemaid Haha you are both right, I totally forgot about DW but he'll be busy with Shinwa's comeback in Oct plus year end concerts. :sweatingbullets: Frankly speaking, I thought her stamina wasn't that good when I watch Let's Eat with Friends so I am quite amazed she actually went to Himalayas.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@khatelaloves I can't see the vid, some territorial restrictions.

@ChunSungIm thanks for posting the vids

I am so glad that more and more people are seeking out SHJ now, going back to see her past works and getting to see how talented she is! Just popping in to read some news on the thread, will check out more SHJ stuff and contribute if possible on weekdays when I have more time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, khatelaloves said:

@angel2013 aw it's also the SNS travel at Brazil she is so amazed how the two river does not mix and she keeps exclaiming how happy she is haha so cute :lol:

Hyunjin looks like a little girl in that vid... She can't contain her excitemen... I wish to see her pics with her mom when they went to himalaya... Hope somebody will post..

btw, i saw in instagram a pic of hyunjin in ballerina costume.... Though she looks so young in those pic.. Anybody here can confirm that she also studied ballet? Also, is hyunjin family, well off? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure what they are talking about but just love seeing her.

 

 

Singing

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kopifan i wish taxi had subs so we know what she is saying,well they said taxi filming is when lets eat 2 airing.there also eric doppelganger oh man suk who also seo hyun jin patner in sns travelling variety.well i seen clip and news about taxi interview.she said a lot about her girlgroup days in SMEntertaiment Milk,she is maknae of the group,lead vocalist.although the group didnt last (only 1 year and one album),she didnt leaving the company (thats why she have another project with sm artist like smtown) and pursuing acting career.for 7 years she kinda struggling,even her parents told her to switch career to foreign airlines (maybe became flight attendant).but now all her hardwork is serve her right.CF are coming after OHY again and of course acting offer/singing offers comes in her way and her parents are now happy the path that she choose right now.

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...