43 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

some recap of the variety show that she appear ,taxi ,running man (she is very funny with kwangsoo) also when she talk with some boy with english wkwkwkwkw

Thanks for this vid! it's a great compilation, I've watched most of them except the variety expedition one. She and Lee Kwang Soo was hilarious in running man,hope she goes again :w00t:

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, icemaid said:

Yes, Hyun Jin you are pretty, a good girl/person and an awesome actress! You deserve better! Fighting!!! :wub:

That's why she said Goo Dae Young (doo joon's character in let's eat 2) is her ideal type lol, someone who can see beyond the exterior and appreciate the person within. Doo Joon jokingly said there is no such person in real life, but SHJ says there's bound to be one. My wish is for her to find one cos she so deserve it. 

• Like 4

On 6/7/2016 at 9:36 AM, angel2013 said:

That's great! Let's continue to keep this thread thriving for SHJ. Anyone know how to post the translation of her latest interviews here? I think some parts were done by EM's fan. I read the chinese one but blah I'm bad in translating it back into Eng...you lose some of its meaning when its translated twice.

Hey guys so sorry. Yeahe @LyraYoo just gave me responsibility to manage this thread. I will be active soon after I get home because now still 2nd day of Eid Mubarak here and away from home.

Please continue to suport our Hyunjinnie. Today onwards must be heavy for her. Heard that some of her fans pointed out this is the first time she wore sunglasses at airport. Too much spotlight and camera light :(

I hope she will be strong.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

Hey guys so sorry. Yeahe @LyraYoo just gave me responsibility to manage this thread. I will be active soon after I get home because now still 2nd day of Eid Mubarak here and away from home.

Please continue to suport our Hyunjinnie. Today onwards must be heavy for her. Heard that some of her fans pointed out this is the first time she wore sunglasses at airport. Too much spotlight and camera light :(

I hope she will be strong.

Yes it seems, she doesn't wear sunnies in most situations, like in her travel program Let's Eat with friends, hot summer in Europe and she didn't wear sun glasses! Maybe its not her habit to do s but this time maybe she had to because of this situation.

Definitely here to support her all the way. 

• Like 3

Just now, angel2013 said:

Yes it seems, she doesn't wear sunnies in most situations, like in her travel program Let's Eat with friends, hot summer in Europe and she didn't wear sun glasses! Maybe its not her habit to do s but this time maybe she had to because of this situation.

Just want her to be happy both work and personal life. And be the cheery SHJ we all love. :D

• Like 4

6 hours ago, mail3227 said:

Hi everyone!

First time posting in this thread... new fan of SeoHyunJin because of OHYA...

I've seen her already in T3M but she got my heart in OHYA... I've fallen in love with her so much in this drama that I started to stalked her... So, it's only now that I found out this girl is not just pretty and cute but a very talented actress.... She has a very lovely voice (I agree with Eric), she dances so gracefully, she can play piano... what else? I also agree with Eric that this girl can do anything, she is really a GEM! how can knetz are not supporting her? To think that she's in the industry for ten years already?

But I guess, there is always a perfect time for everybody and her time has finally come... People are now starting to recognize her talent including me...

AND BEST THING ABOUT HER, SHE IS VERY SIMPLE AND VERY GROUNDED!

I wish her so much success in the future... more CFs, more movies, more dramas, more recognitions, and more musicals... I do hope she accepts a musical very soon, I promise to fly to Korea to watch...:heart:

First time posting (probably the only time) in Soompi. I've been lurking for a while and just recently signed up in Soompi all because of this controversy. I feel the need to delurk to show my support for SHJ. I've seen several of her shows and i love her in all.  I feel she is under-rated despite being talented. I hope she continues to do well and not let the negative news get the better of her.

I wish her happiness as she deserves it, stay strong and hope she can find her soul mate, whoever he may be. I would love to see her in musicals as she is a great dancer and fast learner.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Count me in, I am also here to support her!

I think she will come out victorious in this situation... I've read from one of her interviews that she has experienced a lot of down hills in her career before, well, since knetz cannot distinguish a real treasure... sad fact.... but after those struggles, her time finally comes... just so sad about the rumor... But yes, I have faith in her, she is a strong woman... Also, she has a pure heart, I believe she will  be rewarded... SOON!

I heard she will be busy in the coming weeks due to a lot of CFs that she will do. Good for her! She will be able to divert her frustration in work... Hope to see her BTS in all the CFs that she will do.. I love watching her in all her BTS cause she's really such a happy pill to everyone...

Fighting Pretty SeoHyunJin!

• Like 7

SHJ is back from Phuket reward vacation. So simple yet lovely. I am quite calm & in a way happy about her dating rumour being denied.  (even though I am a RicHyun shipper:lol:)

Hope she will concentrate on her career for now since she is gaining much deserved popularity from the drama OHYA. I wish to see her in more acting projects.

13606757_1784488395118104_25678678664610

• Like 6

6 hours ago, dawn33 said:

First time posting (probably the only time) in Soompi. I've been lurking for a while and just recently signed up in Soompi all because of this controversy. I feel the need to delurk to show my support for SHJ. I've seen several of her shows and i love her in all.  I feel she is under-rated despite being talented. I hope she continues to do well and not let the negative news get the better of her.

I wish her happiness as she deserves it, stay strong and hope she can find her soul mate, whoever he may be. I would love to see her in musicals as she is a great dancer and fast learner.

I don't think that the dating 'scandal' is negative news at all. In fact it just confirms her elevation in popularity. The news of Eric and SHJ's supposedly dating was the #3 most searched topic on Naver for the day. Whether she is dating Eric or not, the netizens seem to support her either way...

Eric and Seo Hyun Jin deny dating rumors

tv Report - Daum:  Eric and Seo Hyun Jin speedily deny dating rumors 'misunderstood couple' 

1. [+1,402, -60] Yeah~~ don't date publicly, keep it secret~~^^ I hope later on, the articles will be about your marriage announcement~~

2. [+944, -62] Have a happy relationship..

3. [+615, -26] Trash reporters ugh

4. [+463, -27] Denying it right now but if it ends up being true a few months from now!! I really hope so ㅋ

5. [+432, -22] Keep it secret~~ Pretty couple

6. [+396, -19] No one would misunderstand even if they're really dating for real^^

7. [+387, -18] With the dating rumor taking off, why not just date~

Naver
1. [+11,003, -101] Reporters are at it again....

2. [+7,897, -104] Never seen a dating rumor denied this quickㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+5,969, -87] Denied it right away ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+5,528, -101] Such a random dating news with no evidence to back it up. Aigoo trash reporters tsk tsk. A drama is just a drama

5. [+3,814, -91] Trash reporter: my trolling is a success

6. [+998, -33] Eric refuted the rumors right away to show consideration to Seo Hyun Jin, especially since she's just reaching the height of her popularity

7. [+734, -8] I seriously hope Naver puts specific reporters on blacklist so that we won't see any more articles from them

8. [+691, -6] Eric and Seo Hyun Jin are currently busy having fun with the Oh Hae Young team in Phuket ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+764, -50]  If it's been two months already, that means they started dating when 'Oh Hae Young' first came out. Does that even make sense? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

cr:kkuljaem

Even major celebrity fashion sites are following her moves:

She just needs to buy more sunglasses since her star is shining so bright.:lol:

• Like 9

My first post on this thread~

I'm really glad I came to know and love this woman well as someone said she is a sagikae :phew: ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ with great acting ability, lovely voice, good at dancing and dang she plays piano too (ugh i have a soft spot for people who can play piano) her beauty and most of all her personality her humility made me love her even more. So excited for the future of her career hope she choose a good project soon :)

And I know maybe Hyunjin is having a hard time these days adjusting to this new limelight I just want her to be strong so let's continue to give her lots of love and support :wub:

Here's a cute hyunjinie to cheer us up :D

CmurTHzUkAAewul.jpg

CmurTnwVUAALlKe.jpg 

• Like 6

Good morning everyone...

Anybody here knows if SeoHyunJin has a website for her international fans? Where we can be updated with her schedules and projects? other k-actors/actress has.... How about her agency? Do they have a website?...

Sorry, I'm her number one stalker now, so I want to know everything about her... I think she will avoid media at all cost at the moment, so I'm not expecting any news from her now... but I am still dying to know more about her future projects and endorsements... please, anybody?????

Btw, I read somewhere that HyunJinie's parents does not approve of her entering showbiz for a long while, is it true?...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mail3227 said:

Good morning everyone...

Anybody here knows if SeoHyunJin has a website for her international fans? Where we can be updated with her schedules and projects? other k-actors/actress has.... How about her agency? Do they have a website?...

Sorry, I'm her number one stalker now, so I want to know everything about her... I think she will avoid media at all cost at the moment, so I'm not expecting any news from her now... but I am still dying to know more about her future projects and endorsements... please, anybody?????

Btw, I read somewhere that HyunJinie's parents does not approve of her entering showbiz for a long while, is it true?...

I'm glad to see more and more people joining this thread, it seems she has more supporters but because of OHYA fever most of them still lingers in the drama thread since it is most active there.

She does not seem to have an international fansite,at least I couldn't find one yet.

Jump Entertainment is her agency, here is the website: http://jump-ent.com/

She has a twitter account :https://twitter.com/jini26991 (but she seldoms update :sweatingbullets:)

Thailand fan facebook :https://www.facebook.com/seohyunjinthailand/

Taiwan Fan facebook : https://www.facebook.com/seohyunjin1985

Chinese Baidu Bar : http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=贤真

That interview where the mention about her parents is sometime back already, I think it was in the initial stage where she was first scouted to be in the girl idol group. She has worked very hard quietly for 10 years to get to where she is today. If you back read some pages in this thread, I've listed some of her dramas which she was in and her nominations and awards. While the industry recognises her as an excellent actress, somehow she doesn't have many fans until OHYA. She's like a gem that is hidden and is only being discovered now. I hope she will continue to be successful beyond OHYA.

• Like 7

<五個孩子>申惠善,看了<又是吳海英>之後成為徐玄振的熱血粉絲
2016.07.01 '아이가 다섯' 신혜선 "'또! 오해영' 보고 서현진 열혈팬 됐어요"[인터뷰] Kaoty翻譯/轉載註明Pearl . 徐玄振 서현진
13606731_604370499724870_507551594408038
申惠善對於"是否有嚮往的女演員"的提問, 一秒也沒有遲疑的說出徐玄振。
她說:「以前從來沒有迷過女演員,但看著<又是吳海英>,深深迷上了徐玄振前輩。」又說:「因為還沒有完全把電視劇看完,打算在IPTV上面看,也刻意不去看結局相關的新聞。」顯示了"徐玄振症候群"的樣貌。
申惠善對於"有可能飾演像吳海英這樣的角色嗎"的提問,她搖著手回應說:「雖然會想演,但似乎沒辦法做到。覺得是只有徐玄振前輩才有辦法展現出的特色。」
申惠善對於<又是吳海英>的愛已到了令<五個孩子>的製作團隊與對手演員成勛也吐舌的地步。申惠善說:「看了Eric和徐玄振的吻戲影片之後,向導演拜託能不能也拍這種激烈的吻戲,還跟成勛哥哥問說能不能像Eric那樣拍吻戲。」令人莞爾。

Source:https://www.facebook.com/notes/pearl-徐玄振-서현진/五個孩子申惠善看了又是吳海英之後成為徐玄振的熱血粉絲/604370409724879

Rough translation by me : Actress Shin Hye Sun of Drama Five Children became a big fan of Seo Hyun Jin after watching OHYA.

When asked if there is any actress that she admires, Shin Hye Sun immediately replies its Seo Hyun Jin.

She said,"I've never admire any female actress before but after watching OHYA, I've become admirer of Seo Hyun Jin sunbae"

When asked if she would take on a role like OHY, she replied, " Although I would like to, but I don't think I can, it seems like a character only Seo Hyun Jin sunbae can carry out."

Shin Hye Sun's love for OHYA is so great that she even ask the director and actor of Five children if they can have that kind of kiss scenes like Eric and Seo Hyun Jin in the drama.

(I did not translate the part highlighted in orange.)

I totally agree, its a role only Seo Hyun Jin can carry out! She brings Oh Hae Young to live and relatable and lovable at the same time.

• Like 9