Was about to speculate about SHJ friendship with Dong Wan in the other shippers thread but decided to put it here instead.

By chance I came across Dong Wan's vapp recording in March this year (at least that's what it says). Interestingly he talked about wanting to get married and going to Himalayas. I think he's really serious about going to Himalayas and he's known to be quite into extreme sports, skiing in New Zealand, biking, etc.

Watch at around 5:00, there was a interesting exchange with his fans where you can't quite make out whether he was talking about having a "reserve" to go Himalayas with him or to live with him.....somehow SHJ comes to mind. Lol.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, hooklinesinker said:

@kopifan speaking of him, I remembered seeing this on the drama thread (p.4). It was in his book or something.CdJ0D2PVIAIDVXC.jpg

cr to littleshinhwafreak and thanks to @innasalvatore for finding it

Also thank you @cheesethatnotsocheesey ! The updated intro post looks great and the banner is lovely :wub:

Thanks for posting this, I've read it too but can't seem to remember where I read it lol. Uri Hyun Jinnie is a very unique girl.

@cheesethatnotsocheesey AWESOME job on the front page! Love it! :heart:

21 minutes ago, khatelaloves said:

let me shower this thread with some of her past photo shoots while waiting for her InStyle :lol:

Marie Claire 2015.7

Thanks for posting the pics! I always have problem posting pics or vids, I'm glad you experts are coming here to help post all those lovely pics and vids of SHJ. 

• Like 4

So what does this all mean? from what Dongwan wrote in that note it seems like he and her are pretty close...if she was close friends with Dongwan...means they already were friends with Eric before shooting AMO or at least he knew her already. I dont think she can be close with Dongwan without being close with Eric too...I dont think they didnt know each other at all...Big question...is there something between her and Dongwan or her with Eric...this makes this very complicated...My head hearts...

I watched minute 5 of Dongwan vapp and I understood that he is saying he made a reservations for Himalays...it reminds me of the interview when he said he wants to go with Eric and SHJ to himalayas....

Could it be that she is not dating Eric but they are close because of Dongwan?

....this explains why they were already close during the premiere (i.e if that tweet from that girl on twitter is true...)

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, hooklinesinker said:

@kopifan speaking of him, I remembered seeing this on the drama thread (p.4). It was in his book or something.CdJ0D2PVIAIDVXC.jpg

cr to littleshinhwafreak and thanks to @innasalvatore for finding it

Also thank you @cheesethatnotsocheesey ! The updated intro post looks great and the banner is lovely :wub:

OMO!! I found that post about Kim Dongwan in Eric's soompi thread just this morning. Was about to post it here and at the shipper thread but glad that someone already did it yeaaay!!!

Nah thank you so much kkk~ glad you like it. The banner tho was made by @LyraYoo thanks to her. I just recommendes the photos for banner kkk~. Yeah i'm improving the intro post little by little. SHJ's info is not that much and my Korean is also very limited so yeah the research kinda slow lol. Also thanks to you. Don't ever get bored to come here. The more the merrier ;) 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, dramaobsessed said:

So what does this all mean? from what Dongwan wrote in that note it seems like he and her are pretty close...if she was close friends with Dongwan...means they already were friends with Eric before shooting AMO or at least he knew her already. I dont think she can be close with Dongwan without being close with Eric too...I dont think they didnt know each other at all...Big question...is there something between her and Dongwan or her with Eric...this makes this very complicated...My head hearts...

I watched minute 5 of Dongwan vapp and I understood that he is saying he made a reservations for Himalays...it reminds me of the interview when he said he wants to go with Eric and SHJ to himalayas....

....this explains why they were already close during the premiere (i.e if that tweet from that girl on twitter is true...)

I remember Dong Wan asked Eric to take care of his "wife"

I get the sense that he's at least quite close to Hyun Jinnie.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, dramaobsessed said:

But at the interview Eric himself said that he didnt remember SHJ during their SM days. The very occasion he remembered is when he attended the dinner party for Dongwan's movie The Peak which he played in it with SHJ had a role as his wife. Also if you watch the earlier OHYA BTS clip you can see that at first SHJ and Eric weren't close even I thought Eric was closer with Jeon Hye Bin than SHJ. In the interview Eric also said usually he got closer to his co-stars during wrap up party but with SHJ he got closer to her during filming. So I conclude that before they had OHYA they are not close. But yeah who knows. It just my opinion.

@angel2013 @mail3227 I think SHJ's family is quite well off. I remember ever saw a picture of her house but cant recall where did i see it. Oooopss.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, kopifan said:

@hooklinesinker thanks for that interesting comment from Dong Wan.

@khatelaloves wonderful pictures. :wub: Funny how they love her hair messy

@angel2013agree with you that Hyun Jinnie is one unique gal. Look at her Grazia pictures, she's had experience with cactus!

@cheesethatnotsocheesey Love what you did with the front page. Fantastic!

Thank you so much. I hope you guys will linger forever in this thread. Thanks to @LyraYoo for making the banner. I just copy paste the biography from internet research tho lol. :D

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

@angel2013 @mail3227 I think SHJ's family is quite well off. I remember ever saw a picture of her house but cant recall where did i see it. Oooopss.

I don't think her family is that well off. If they are, why did they ask her to quit show biz and join the airlines, presumably to work as an air hostess? Of course I might be wrong and they own an airline? Lol

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, kopifan said:

I remember Dong Wan asked Eric to take care of his "wife"

I get the sense that he's at least quite close to Hyun Jinnie.

I think he said "ex-wife" :rolleyes:

I don't think they were that close before, SHJ didn't have a lot ot scenes in The Peak as the story is about the character that KDW portrays. But I think Hyun Jin left an impression because she was unique and similar to him in some ways.

5 minutes ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

But at the interview Eric himself said that he didnt remember SHJ during their SM days. The very occasion he remembered is when he attended the dinner party for Dongwan's movie The Peak which he played in it with SHJ had a role as his wife. Also if you watch the earlier OHYA BTS clip you can see that at first SHJ and Eric weren't close even I thought Eric was closer with Jeon Hye Bin than SHJ. In the interview Eric also said usually he got closer to his co-stars during wrap up party but with SHJ he got closer to her during filming. So I conclude that before they had OHYA they are not close. But yeah who knows. It just my opinion.

Really? I knew zero about her family as I couldn't find anything about it online.

20 minutes ago, dramaobsessed said:

Himalaya is a very popular place for climbers, I think you need to reserve a place before you can go there to climb. They have to limit the number of climbers and there is usually a season for climbing. So maybe the reservation he talk about is probably that.

As the rest have mention, Eric only remember her at a dinner gathering with DW during the Peak drama, so they only got close during filming for OHYA not before. 

• Like 7

Seo Hyun Jin was a jack of all trades during her 7 year hiatus

seo-hyun-jin_1433875781_af_org.jpg

Girl group member-turned-actress Seo Hyun Jin discussed how she kept busy during her seven year hiatus after her debut as a singer in M.I.L.K on a recent airing of 'Taxi'. 

Seo Hyun Jin revealed that she was scouted during a period when street casting was still used as a method to discover talent. She spent some years as a trainee and debuted as the lead vocalist in M.I.L.K. Unfortunately, Seo Hyun Jin's singing career was cut short as the group disbanded a year and one album later.

Subsequent the disbandment, it took the Seo Hyun Jin seven years to progress her career as an actress. She mentioned that because her parents were so concerned at the time, they even recommended that she switch careers and apply to work for a foreign airline. However, they are currently very happy that she is active as an actress. 

At MC Lee Young Ja's inquiry on what she did during her hiatus, the actress answered, "I went to school and worked part-time jobs. When people recognized me I just told them I was just a look-alike."

Kudos to the actress for not giving up and following her dreams! 

source: allkpop

but according to this article she worked part-time jobs? 

anyway loved our first page thanks to @cheesethatnotsocheesey :wub:

• Like 7

@kopifan i remember reading an article in netizenbuzz. I forget who the artist though but she said if she wasnt an artist maybe she will be sterwardess also. Many netizen gave comment that they will also choose to be a sterwardess if they have nothing in mind of what they want to be >___> maybe its Korean general mindset to be a mindset if you dont have particular interest or speciality.

@angel2013 nah I can be wrong too. If I ever find that photo I will post it here >___>. Really its so hard to dig off her info. :( i want to know eonni more.

@khatelaloves Aww glad you like it ^^. @LyraYoo helped me a lot too ;)

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Himalaya is a very popular place for climbers, I think you need to reserve a place before you can go there to climb. They have to limit the number of climbers and there is usually a season for climbing. So maybe the reservation he talk about is probably that.

As the rest have mention, Eric only remember her at a dinner gathering with DW during the Peak drama, so they only got close during filming for OHYA not before. 

I think Dong Wan mentioned trekking and not mountain climbing as that is totally a different level all together. I think his 'reserve' is referring to some person he had in mind :phew:

I also agree with your conclusion that Eric only grew closer to Hyun Jin after the start of the show.

@khatelaloves I am really amazed where you managed to find such beautiful photos. Hope our July and August is filled with news and photo spreads of her.

A variety show would be a bonus.

• Like 6

Haii all chingus here.. i just know this thread exist.. LOL.. sometimes i post about shj in shipper thread.. happy to know this thread and its been active again after ohya..

Btw, did u guys talking about shj family? I think her family is pretty rich.. someone already post this pic at page 1.. her house is big.. but this is long ago, dont know about it now..

hyun75.jpg

Wahh.. a lot of things about shj i just know recently.. i dont know if shj and dong wan is much close b4 bcoz i think they didnt have much scene together in d peak.. but since both r talkative, maybe they chat a lot at peak's filming site..

D things that dong wan said, like shj told him, even after marriage, she wants to live in different houses, make me think that maybe she isnt ready for marriage/settle down (d feelings to be attached to / controled by somebody).. i guess she still has d passion to be free n go everywhere she wants (travelling).. and it can be done if she is still single right?

I remember watch shj in running man eps 253.. i'm a big fan of running man, but i dont know shj yet at that time.. its so funny when kwang soo tease her that she pretend to be cute.. LOL.. he even said that she is a "shallow" type? What does he mean? :D maybe he means that she is too simple minded??

Yoo jae suk asked if kwang soo is close with shj, and kwang soo answer that they work in a drama together (i still dont know what drama.. anybody know?). Its so funny when shj gave a gesture to kwang soo to shut his big mouth..LOL. Maybe he knew some of her secret..

And also i remember that shj told kwang soo that she about to choose kim joong kook as her partner so she can win (she is competitive too).. but out of no where, kwang soo suddenly talk about kim joong kook dont want to get married.. shj asked he cant?? Kwang soo just said there should be a reason behind it.. then he said better to shut his mouth.. :D 

i wonder why kwang soo suddenly talk about marriage with shj.. remember in taxi show, shj told that her past relationship was 5 years.. maybe its d most serious one (going to marriage tought), but she broke up with him maybe bcoz she isnt ready yet? (Just my thought)

P.s: sorry for my long rant here.. :D

• Like 10