24 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Awww I watched the three musketeers but never watch their bts, after seeing that video I think i have to go watch all the bts for the three musketeers, SHJ is as usual so adorable. kekeke

Right? Judging from what we see, she always have good chemistry with her leading man. I can't wait to see her in future project. But it seems we need to wait for a year or two for her to be back to small screen :( I the mean time, a variety show or movie would be ok. 

• Like 5

Yes, Hyun Jin has very good chemistry with the leads she plays opposite.

Watch ep 8, it's just so touching the way she convey her desperation and lonely that I'm so moved every time I watch that scene talking to Lee Jin Wook.

• Like 6

13615228_606294432865810_902374296090733

Star Talk-Seo Hyun Jin Credit as shown on pic;

Q: How do you feel after concluding the successful drama?

SHJ: A bit shy to say this but after the drama, I feel I should be more honest and courageous to love.

Q: Do you also have thoughts about marriage?

SHJ: I still don't have the courage to get married. Recently I attended Park Hee Von's wedding and I cried a lot.

Q: What do the tears mean?

SHJ: Envious but also happy for my friend who found a good man. Seeing (Goo) Hye Sun and (Park) Hee Von get married, I think they are very brave and at the same time also curious about my future husband.

Q: What is your ideal type for husband?

SHJ: One who is faithful! Doesn't matter about his past as long as he is faithful after marriage.

Q: It's good to have a clear idea of what you want and a husband who is faithful is very important.

SHJ: Yes, in the drama mum(I assume she is referring to mama oh here) ever said, a man who is heartless and unfaithful is the worst kind for marriage. I agree with this.

Q: Yes faithfulness! We are also curious about your attitude towards dating/love.

SHJ: I'm the reserved type, I cannot confess and don't know how to let the one I like come near, plus recently thinking that dating should also consider marriage, I find that dating has become more difficult. My friends who are getting married are also worried about me keke.

(rough translation by me)

Enjoy and have a good night!

EDIT: Since people have asked with regards to reposting the translation, I would say it here the conditions and disclaimer for reposting.

Reposting only for personal use not for commercial use and  reposting for fandom of SHJ is ok.

Please credit the original translator and source as in the pic: Translator: Katy Pic:sMileMi Source: Pearl Hyun Jin 

Translation from Chinese to English: Me(lol) Angel2013

Disclaimer: Some parts may be lost in translation due to it being double translation, any error is unintentional. Translating for the sole purpose of fans of SHJ.

• Like 15

3 hours ago, angel2013 said:

SHJ: A bit shy to say this but after the drama, I feel I should be more honest and courageous to love.

SHJ: I still don't have the courage to get married. Recently I attended Park Hee Von's wedding and I cried a lot.

SHJ: Envious but also happy for my friend who found a good man. Seeing (Goo) Hye Sun and (Park) Hee Von get married, I think they are very brave and at the same time also curious about my future husband.

SHJ: One who is faithful! Doesn't matter about his past as long as he is faithful after marriage.

Q: It's good to have a clear idea of what you want and a husband who is faithful is very important.

SHJ: Yes, in the drama mum(I assume she is referring to mama oh here) ever said, a man who is heartless and unfaithful is the worst kind for marriage. I agree with this.

Q: Yes faithfulness! We are also curious about your attitude towards dating/love.

SHJ: I'm the reserved type, I cannot confess and don't know how to let the one I like come near, plus recently thinking that dating should also consider marriage, I find that dating has become more difficult. My friends who are getting married are also worried about me keke.

Wahh thx a lot for this translation.. can u post it to shipper thread too please??

I think shj once ever being cheated by her past lover, thats why she is affraid to do serious relationship that going to marriage stage.. i think she hadnt enough of confidence yet, so she said hye sun n hee bon r so brave.. her friend worried of her?? Aigoo.. yes, now (recently) she already thought that dating should also consider marriage.. so i think she will choose wisely for her next lover bcoz he will be her future husband also..

But what i notice here, she answer that after d drama (ohya), she feel that she should be more honest n courageous to love?? Omo.. why do i feel like something burning.. LOL. This is what i want to talk about.. somehow i think ohya drama is really similar to d real situation n real character of shj and also eric.. eric even said that d real eric is 80% similar to park do kyung.. and shj just like ohy, at first she was very cautious about relationship n love.. but after that she can be more honest n brave.. i like her quote from ohya "love like u never got hurt"..

• Like 4

Thanks for this pic @angel2013... indeed SHJ is really glowing!

A sweet smile from SHJ is a treat to start our good morning!

Good morning to your as well from this side of the planet...

It's my hobbit now to check this thread every now and then for a glimpse of my new girl crush SeoHyunJin!!!

• Like 4

11 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Thank you For the translation... 

@angel2013 Can I post your translation on My IG ? It will help a loy. I found this on naver but can't understand anyting.. Kekeke 

Anyway nice to meet you All..^^

I rarely post anything in soompi because I'm not familiar with using this forum and everything.  But I'll try to post as I can hehe 

• Like 2

On 7/11/2016 at 10:57 PM, kopifan said:

Source: allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/seo-hyun-jin-addresses-her-plain-female-character-in-oh-hae-young-again

Actress Seo Hyun Jin addressed the topic of her character being too "plain" in her current drama, tvN's 'Oh Hae Young Again.

Seo Hyun Jin stated, "Many people call Oh Hae Young a 'plain woman', but I think that there's no such thing as a plain person in this world. Each has his or her own life story and struggles, so how can anyone be plain? They're unique people who look plain on the outside. I'm not sure if I'm doing a good job of acting Oh Hae Young right now, but I do clearly have something I want to convey through this warm, beautiful character. I hope my sound gets delivered accurately." 

The actress also talked about falling apart for her role, saying, "People around me worry about me when they see how comical my acting is. They ask is it hard to fall apart in front of the camera. But falling apart isn't all that hard (laughter). Being pretty all the time is a hard thing to do. To fall apart, I just have to let go of my heart and body, but to be pretty all the time, I have to be alert at all times. When you let everything go, it gets much more comfortable." 

How true, looking beyond beauty is beauty itself. Cherishing who we are and that we are all unique.

well she also have that experience that she has struggle with her career back then.she just cling with SMentertaiment (only appear in smtown) without debuted as solo singer,although she has some single or soundtrack. she said also for 7 years she is not a recognized actress,from that point of view thats why she can answer the question about struggle in life.well she is not first option for role of oh hae young (theres kim ah joong,park hyan bul,choi kang hee).but theres chance in life and seo hyun jin got it and look how she excel now. thats life,well the morale of the story and end quotes in the drama is please stay alive,there so many struggles in life,dirt oh hae young got all of them (rejection,unfortunate events ect),but she stay alive although she want to die and drunk everyday lol. *maybe also to spread awarness of suicide in korean entertaiment,theres so many cases,usually because of struggle of their career so they took shortcut like that,recently kim sung min.

• Like 8

On 7/6/2016 at 4:59 PM, icemaid said:

@irilight  cutie smiley  nice to meet you again! :D

Same here would love to watch Magic if there is Eng sub.

I hope she get casted in another drama soon, something she wishes for - lawyer, trickster :lol: or any role!

Love to see this and have tried looking for Magic but no luck, how 'bout you?

http://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=seohyunjin&no=11828&page=1

Is this a new shoot?