Tickets of 5500 sold out in 10 minutes in Taiwan

I'm so happy to read that the most expensive tickets sold out first in 10minutes , the same happened yesterday for HK fan meeting , i wish this 'll encourage GY to have another FM in other countries

17202925_1830953986922101_70564000177001

17349624_10155137181079628_6850837692789

http://www.koreapopnews.com/2017/03/GongYoo-fansmeeting-taiwan-325.html

http://www.setn.com/News.aspx?NewsID=236909

• Like 4

6 hours ago, gongi said:

What is your real question? How we to face GY rumours as in the latest saga? 

Not sure either but I really hate dishonesty. I think I will be disappointed if say, they denied the incident but later, it turned out to be true.  It bothers me because I wonder about their integrity. Everything will probably go south after that. 

Other than that, I have no problems with how they want to lead their own private lives. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

Thank u for reposting old pics of GY, You know i loved GY in CP because of his bright smile :wub:

Today is the first day to buy tickets is Taiwan right?

Here's the link of SuperDome FB page to contact if you've any problems in buy tickets

https://www.facebook.com/superdometw/?fref=nf

Links of ibon

http://www.ibon.com.tw/steps/1060325_02.html

http://www.ibon.com.tw/steps/1060325_01.html 

You're welcome. Awww, so the reason you love him in Coffee Prince is because of his bright smile. :) 

I think that's a good reason to loved him in that role. Do you like him in other roles because of his bright smile? I don't really know much about him so I'm not sure if he has the same smile in every role he plays or if he smiles the same way or why he's smiling so brightly. :) 

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 1

@casey1409 I agree with @angjay when she said this,

15 hours ago, angjay said:

casey1409 no need to feel sorry :wink: we are wonderful Yoo fans because at least we did not step into the thread of others. i hope i am commending everyone on behalf of GY heez~ this shall be the last of it.

i think what @gongi is trying to say is anything about GY is up for discussion, rumours or not.

because everything about him we love dont we? <3

@angjay Sorry to cut your post.

:) 

@casey1409 You don't have to respond to what I said, I was just letting you know I felt the same way. Not offended at all. :) 

48 minutes ago, angjay said:

so cute. drew a goblin. he must have really liked the script.

anyone knows how many tattoos has GY got ?

Aww. He drew a goblin. He's so cute and his handwriting is also cute. :) 

About tattoos, I don't think he has any. I don't know, can any long-time fans of his confirm how many he has?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, nuryl said:

Letter to Gong Yoo part 2 is here... by me. Feel free to have a read. :) 

https://nuryl-nurul.blogspot.ie/2017/03/letter-to-gong-yoo-part-2.html?m=1

You don't have to reply me, but I read both parts, and I just want to say that what you wrote him is very beautiful and I hope he gets to see this some day. :) I know I feel the same way you do, and as a new fan, I want the same things for him that you do. Even if he is private, I still want to know that he's happy and he has someone who loves and cares for him. :) 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nuryl said:

I think rumors can kill an actor's future fast. But not our Yoo. He knows how to clear himself up from any controversy and I respect him for that. He doesn't have to do anything but to stay quiet and people will eventually forget. Sometimes in entertainment industry, the more you talk things out, the worse they'll become. 

i agree with every word you said i also notice GY and his agency stay calm after every rumor till people forget about it , but if this rumor is big and may affect GY image they replied firmly . i think the best thing for actors to stay quiet to avoid misunderstanding 

1 hour ago, angjay said:

anyone knows how many tattoos has GY got ?

GY doesn't have any tattoo , all 're fake :tongue:

25 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

I think that's a good reason to loved him in that role. Do you like him in other roles because of his bright smile? I don't really know much about him so I'm not sure if he has the same smile in every role he plays or if he smiles the same way or why he's smiling so brightly. :) 

i always love GY smile in his roles, or in photoshoots or in his real life :wub:, but GY recent characters more mature , dark , deep than Han Kyul in CP , that's why we can't see his bright smile in his recent roles , and that's why Han Kyul has special place in my heart :heart:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, angjay said:

@casey1409 no need to feel sorry :wink: we are wonderful Yoo fans because at least we did not step into the thread of others. i hope i am commending everyone on behalf of GY heez~ this shall be the last of it.

i think what @gongi is trying to say is anything about GY is up for discussion, rumours or not.

because everything about him we love dont we? <3

@nuryl read the 1st. it's nice.

hello fellow Yoo fans~ *waves* i cant quote u cuz its oh so difficult to navigate on mobile

Wah... I don't know if I will love everything about him...but I sure am interested in all things.  Anyway, I think one don't have to love everything about a person, to love them, right? Just saying...

• Like 1

GY's privacy is still something I'm getting used to. It's hard, but I'm making it along. Today, I was a bit saddened that there was no new news of him, then I remembered that I was going to try to understand him and how he decides to live his life. I even asked what is he up to right now? We'll never know, right? I don't know if anyone else was curious about what he's up to right now too? Or who he's with?

I'm just mumbling, so don't worry about it. I was just curious what he's up to is all. If this comes off as an attack on him, that's not my intention, I just can't help but wonder. "What are you up to right now?", "Who are you with?", "Are you happy?" "How's your resting?"

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Yeah that's true. Anyway, I should remember to keep my thoughts and intentions pure for him, since I'm still learning about him and how to be a better fan to him. :) 

I am just teasing :wink:  I am not crazy overzealous fan... how you see/like/think of him is strictly your prerogative. :D 

I am JUST A FAN, not A terrorist.

• Like 1

Some of us want to say this to him, "I miss you!! It hurts"

But what some of us really should say is, "I miss you, but I respect your privacy at this time, and I want you to get a lot of rest." :)

A lot of us are just going to go back to watching his old dramas and movies and cry at the same time. Hehehe. :) 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, gongi said:

I am just teasing :wink:  I am not crazy overzealous fan... how you see/like/think of him is strictly your prerogative. :D 

I am JUST A FAN, not A terrorist.

Wait, you're not a crazy overzealous fan? But, but I thought you were! You kinda come off as one in your posts. I'm also teasing. :) 

Yeah how someone sees/likes/thinks of him is strictly their prerogative. :) 

Wait, you're just a fan??? No way. Still teasing you. :) 

Honestly, isn't it hard just being his fan? What is being his fan all about? Is there a how-to-guide on "How to be a GY fan"? I'm being serious. What is the correct way to be his fan? Asking everyone especially his long time fans. Some of us really miss him like crazy and I've been seeing some fake social media accounts that claim to be him. It was such a bummer when some people found out it wasn't actually him. And some people were kind enough to point out that he doesn't have any. It's rude to pretend to be him. It sends the wrong signal to people wanting to  be his fan. People might think he really said those things. That person pretending to be him needs to stop posting, but no matter how many people tell them to stop they still keep posting as him. It makes no sense. :) 

25 minutes ago, princess nour90 said:

i agree with every word you said i also notice GY and his agency stay calm after every rumor till people forget about it , but if this rumor is big and may affect GY image they replied firmly . i think the best thing for actors to stay quiet to avoid misunderstanding 

GY doesn't have any tattoo , all 're fake :tongue:

i always love GY smile in his roles, or in photoshoots or in his real life :wub:, GY recent characters more mature , dark , deep than Han Kyul in CP , that's why we can't see his bright smile in his recent roles , and that's why Han Kyul has special place in my heart :heart:

So his agency stays calm after every rumor till people forget about it, but if it is big and might affect his image they reply firmly. So did they reply to the dating rumors? I saw that they did, but I just wanted to confirm this with you. And if they did, does that mean that the rumors could affect his image in a big way so that's why they replied to them? Sorry for all the questions, just wondering. I also noticed GY himself doesn't really say anything about rumors. Is that how he's always been? Because he's a private guy?

Thank you for confirming! So all his tattoos are fake. A little bummed out because he'd be so sexy with tattoos. Remember, pure, innocent mind! I'm teasing @gongi :) 

Aww, you like his smiles in all his roles! So cute! 

Does he smile in The Suspect?? I'm just teasing you.

So his recent roles are different from Han Kyul. They are more mature, dark, deep. And we can't see his bright smile in those. Aww what a bummer. Just kidding. His roles are so much different now. Then I can see why Han Kyul has a special place in your heart. :) Now you want him to play a villain. Hehehehe.  

Just wanted to ask you, do you think he'd just disappear one day? GY I mean. Disappear because he's so private without telling his fans about his disappearance?

24 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

GY's privacy is still something I'm getting used to. It's hard, but I'm making it along. Today, I was a bit saddened that there was no new news of him, then I remembered that I was going to try to understand him and how he decides to live his life. I even asked what is he up to right now? We'll never know, right? I don't know if anyone else was curious about what he's up to right now too? Or who he's with?

I'm just mumbling, so don't worry about it. I was just curious what he's up to is all. If this comes off as an attack on him, that's not my intention, I just can't help but wonder. "What are you up to right now?", "Who are you with?", "Are you happy?" "How's your resting?"

I was once so curious about him... but apparently the more I dig, the deeper I fall. He's the type of guy I want. His honesty, kindness, shy nature, his craziness, his seriousness, his laugh, smile, pretty dimples, the mysterious him... the good and bad but still until we stay together with someone, we can never know the 'real' them. My personal definition of love is when you fall in love with their imperfections and for now I'm accepting him as who he is and who he wants to be. I wish I can meet somebody who has kinda similar personality like Ji Chul. That'd be great

• Like 5

Can't help but to fall in love with Gong Yoo even more. He's such an amazing actor and so gentleman like. I love his eyes the most. Every time he look at his leading women, his eyes always express a very warmth and caring emotion. Love him the most in Goblin. He slay this role so well. I want to congratulate you on your Daebak Drama too...GOBLIN :heart:. I hope you continue to shine.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, nuryl said:

I was once so curious about him... but apparently the more I dig, the deeper I fall. He's the type of guy I want. His honesty, kindness, shy nature, his craziness, his seriousness, his laugh, smile, pretty dimples, the mysterious him... the good and bad but still until we stay together with someone, we can never know the 'real' them. My personal definition of love is when you fall in love with their imperfections and for now I'm accepting him as who he is and who he wants to be. I wish I can meet somebody who has kinda similar personality like Ji Chul. That'd be great

I never know how to respond to what you say, because there are so many feelings and emotions involved in what you said, but I'm going to try, okay? You don't have to like what I say. I probably won't reply well to you because I'm not as detailed or deep as you. I don't know how to express my emotions about him like you do. I really really really feel the same way about him like you do. I'm going to mention it in a separate post, because some posts can get too long, you know? :) Also, good luck on becoming a doctor. :) I think I'll be rereading your blog everyday from now on. If I say something that sounds like I'm not grasping what you said, please let me know. :) 

2 hours ago, simplysl said:

Can't help but to fall in love with Gong Yoo even more. He's such an amazing actor and so gentleman like. I love his eyes the most. Every time he look at his leading women, his eyes always express a very warmth and caring emotion. Love him the most in Goblin. He slay this role so well. I want to congratulate you on your Daebak Drama too...GOBLIN :heart:. I hope you continue to shine.

I'm going to create a separate post to you too. I think you feel how I do too. I wish I can reply well to you, but as I said above, I'm not good at other people's feelings. I'm not good at talking about other people's feelings. I don't think I'll do a good job at talking about yours. Please correct me if I'm wrong about your feelings. I can't help it. What you said is just...ahh. See? I can't explain, your post hits me in the heart. I feel so strongly about him, and it seems like you do too. Am I wrong? :) 

• Like 3