16 minutes ago, princess nour90 said:

Gong Yoo was having fun in Dubai , His smile in last video kills me :heart:

I love the Discovery Expedition CFs..:) I hope GY continues to work with them for a long time. :heart: :heart:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, gongi said:

I love the Discovery Expedition CFs..:) I hope GY continues to work with them for a long time. :heart: :heart:

1 hour ago, nuryl said:

Me too! I feel like Discovery knows how to make good use of Our Yoo. Don't you think so??? <3

I agree with both of u , Discovery Expedition is the best CF for GY I love their clothes, their ads, also they travel with GY in many countries Australia, Dubai,...

@gongi Gong yoo with them since 2012 , he's well known of his long contracts 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, princess nour90 said:

I agree with both of u , Discovery Expedition is the best CF for GY I love their clothes, their ads, also they travel with GY in many countries Australia, Dubai,...

@gongi Gong yoo with them since 2012 , he's well known of his long contracts 

They take care of him during his quiet era... I think they're so loyal. :) 

• Like 1

The 53rd Baeksang awards will be held on 3rd May 

201703271019277675_1.jpg

According to multi-media officials, the 53rd Baeksang Arts Grand Prize will be held at COEX in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, on the afternoon of May 3.

BaekSang Art Grand Prize is a comprehensive art prize that was established in 1964 to promote stage art and video art. Awards will be given to the production crew and performers of the TV / film sector that have been screened or screened for the past year.

Kim Eun-sook's 'Dokkaebi' depicts the story of a goblin, a goblin, and a reaper. "Gong Yoo, Kim Go-eun, Dong-wook, Yoo In-na,, etc., attracted great popularity and brought up syndrome not only in Korea but also overseas

Other dramas mentioned : Romantic Doctor , Defendant 

In Film Category: The handmaiden , The wailing , Train to busan 

'Train To Busan' was the first zombie blockbuster movie in Korea, and it was popular with more than 11 million viewers.

Meanwhile, the 53rd Baeksang Arts Prize nominees will be released in early April.

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201703271019277675&ext=na

• Like 4

9 hours ago, angjay said:

how about epigram? i am thinking wanna get meself some epigram clothes :wub:

Why not? Epi has some nice casuals... Their art directives for CF is different, somewhat casual, relax and reflective.  I can see how one can mix-match the clothes for both brands quite seamlessly.  

12 hours ago, nuryl said:

They take care of him during his quiet era... I think they're so loyal. :) 

As a consumer, I always stick to brands that I like for a long long time. So I appreciate them doing the same for their celebrities... to me, it just also reflects their business philosophy, I guess.

I like that the brand leverage on the sporty, and active side of GY.

• Like 4

@gongi sorry i typed to fast. i meant to ask if epigram can be found in other countries. cuz i tried goggling and it's quite tough to navigate on mobile :tongue:

thanks @tok-soompi and @princess nour90 for sharing. thinking of buying goblin dvd. got approval from hubby to buy. i am the sort who can watch dramas repeatedly for gazillion times and then still forget the storyline after a new series caught my attention :tongue:

and if GY is attending the awards in May, it will be like an update from him at least once every month. not too bad.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, angjay said:

@gongi sorry i typed to fast. i meant to ask if epigram can be found in other countries. cuz i tried goggling and it's quite tough to navigate on mobile :tongue:

thanks @tok-soompi and @princess nour90 for sharing. thinking of buying goblin dvd. got approval from hubby to buy. i am the sort who can watch dramas repeatedly for gazillion times and then still forget the storyline after a new series caught my attention :tongue:

and if GY is attending the awards in May, it will be like an update from him at least once every month. not too bad.

Epigram sell an assorted brand, best to google on the label you are interested in. :)  Happy shopping. 
The date of Baeksang is right in between his FM in Taiwan and Hong Kong...

• Like 1

my goodness, this thread sure move fast. T_T

I saw some of you talk about gongyoo/gongjichul personality.

Do we have compilation on what others(celebs, directors) think about gongyoo? especially his close celebs friends like gonghyojin, lee chunhee. Would love to hear from soop boss too. They been working tgt for years already.

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

Do we have compilation on what others(celebs, directors) think about gongyoo? especially his close celebs friends like gonghyojin, lee chunhee. Would love to hear from soop boss too. They been working tgt for years already.

Ikr! All I did was analyzing his personality but I'm not sure how accurate it is... and I compiled everything I wrote here in previous few posts into my third letter to Yoo. Haha http://nuryl-nurul.blogspot.com/2017/03/letter-to-gong-yoo-part-3.html

• Like 2

On 3/25/2017 at 11:25 PM, 2handsintertwined said:

Is this forum moderated, because I was just curious...

Are Gong Yoo's kisses with his costars considered too erotic? For example, the ones in Coffee Prince?

This is for anyone who wants to reply! (cheering for someone to reply because I'm really curious).

Or is this a topic we shouldn't talk about?

I wouldn't classify his on screen kisses as being too erotic. Rather I would say that somehow the scripts he accepts are well written and the kisses come at the point in story where they really make sense. They are not put in because they fit the kdrama(or film) equation (first kiss around ep 6 to ep 9). Add to this he has worked with very good co-stars, directors and editors hence those scenes are well executed. 

And finally, the man just acts too well and we totally believe the character is indeed into it! :tongue: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, staygold said:

I wouldn't classify his on screen kisses as being too erotic. Rather I would say that somehow the scripts he accepts are well written and the kisses come at the point in story where they really make sense. They are not put in because they fit the kdrama(or film) equation (first kiss around ep 6 to ep 9). Add to this he has worked with very good co-stars, directors and editors hence those scenes are well executed. 

And finally, the man just acts too well and we totally believe the character is indeed into it! :tongue: 

Oh yes yes!!! He's so professional! Did you watch the clip he was talking about his kiss scenes... omg! He's so cool!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nuryl said:

Oh yes yes!!! He's so professional! Did you watch the clip he was talking about his kiss scenes... omg! He's so cool!

Yes!! He is well spoken and expresses the thoughts very well without coming across as unaffected or being over enthusiastic about it.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, staygold said:

Yes!! He is well spoken and expresses the thoughts very well without coming across as unaffected or being over enthusiastic about it.

Yeah... he expressed his thoughts extremely well and no one can question his feelings towards his co-stars. Haha Goblin is powerful, remember :wink: 

6 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

i think it is a common question during press conferences about his dramas / movies if i am not wrong. they will ask something like what is the difference between this character and your personality. 

like for example in Goblin, it was said that GY is as cheeky and as funny as KS. but KS had to be cold at times. GY on the other hand likes to be warm towards his co-stars.

@nuryl kimchi helps to maintain youthfulness hehe.

• Like 1