8 minutes ago, ash011 said:

Hello everyone :) My first post here, i have to be clear before starting to write. I am not his FAN. But i like him, say if i come across his photos/videos anywhere i open it first to see him, maybe i adore him or just curious about him, right now i am in a stage where i am not fully into him. Maybe one day i will turn into a true fan of him like y'all .

But one doubt , gosh why he looks soooo young like he's in 20's? I'm serious he doesn't look like a 30+ guy. He's handsome hahaha which brought me here. Since i am true fan of Park shin hye since ages, I just have a huge crazy wish that they will meet atleast once.(Just my opinion).

P.S I visit this thread once in a while to read about him. Must say, Y'all are doing great job supporting him. :) 

I think they have met at a common friend's birthday party.  If you goggle, you will find the article. PSH is GY's fan... :D
Because I am already biased, I have to say PSH has amazing taste in men.  ha ha 
COME TO THE DARK SIDE... :wink:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, fallinlava06 said:

Hi guys, I am new here!! I have been a Gong Yoo fan since forever tbh, but Goblin really brought me back to the K drama scene in general. I adore him and I am really looking forward to talk about him and get periodical updates of his work status. I can't wait to see what he does next, I am really hoping for a good film because his taste in films is stellar. 

You're so welcome here in GY page , we'll be happy if you continue chatting  , fangirling with us :wub: And i agree with u i want GY choose his new project quickly , GY has great taste in movies more than drama , since i'm greedy i want him return with 2 movies in 2018 ^_^

8 hours ago, staygold said:

The man is a chameleon!!! :D He will have you believe he is every character he plays!!

i always love watching GY holding baseball bat , especially in Goblin he was so funny :D

45 minutes ago, gongi said:

Shall we just come up with a list of topics that is not OFF for discussion here?

of course we are free to talk about anything , everything about GY here , but please not about shippers to avoid misunderstanding between fans , also I don't want to hurt GY as i said before or his co actresses 

@seasons32 welcome back in GY page , anyone is welcomed here,:blush:

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

28 minutes ago, gongi said:

I think they have met at a common friend's birthday party.  If you goggle, you will find the article. PSH is GY's fan... :D
Because I am already biased, I have to say PSH has amazing taste in men.  ha ha 
COME TO THE DARK SIDE... :wink:

Yea i know they already met :) But i meant in a professional way , maybe a cf ? 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

I agree.

So about that list, I think you should  start it :) Then others can add if they want to.

To me, everything about GY is up for discussion. The good and the 'bad' including rumours etc. If it is already out there, it is not a big deal. I rather we talk about it because I know our hearts are in the right place. AND really, I think sometimes we just need a place to 'let it out' and chill. The latter is the unique selling point of joining a forum. If I just want to photos and latest news, there are many other venues for it.  

That's just my view... you can disagree with me. 

For the record, I ship GY with anyone he wants - be it alien, man or woman or no one - I don't care. Why? It is just tooo hard trying to get over him :wink:

• Like 4

Gong Yoo Discovery Expedition Spring 2015 LookBook Pictures
(Photo : Discovery Expedition)
I think Discovery Expedition took some of the best pictures of GY...

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, gongi said:

To me, everything about GY is up for discussion. The good and the 'bad' including rumours etc. If it is already out there, it is not a big deal. I rather we talk about it because I know our hearts are in the right place. AND really, I think sometimes we just need a place to 'let it out' and chill. The latter is the unique selling point of joining a forum. If I just want to photos and latest news, there are many other venues for it.  

For the record, I ship GY with anyone he wants - be it alien, man or woman or no one - I don't care. Why? It is just tooo hard trying to get over him :wink:

You're right.

I don't disagree with you. In fact, I agree with you. :) 

Oh my. You did that quote? That's one of my favorite quotes from Coffee Prince, then he kisses Go Eun Chan! Ahhh. I have stars in my eyes. I think I should go rewatch CP again, thank you!

• Like 1

*sorry for not quoting the chameleon post.. I accidentally deleted it... 0.0     T_T

Proves how good of an actor he is! He makes us believe he's that character whenever he plays one... Though I was discussing about this with my fiance and he said something that got me thinking... He said " Why do people get amazed when an actor is acting well? He's an actor so isn't he suppose to be good at it?"
And I answered him with "Well the entertainment world is not just about acting.. It's about fame, scandals, good looks, group chemistry, luck and so on.. So someone who's famous in this industry and working as an actor, singer etc doesn't actually need to be good at what their role is.. (I think we can all name a few that stays in the industry just by having huge fan base / good looks...)
*Just a change of pace of discussion... I'm ranting again and going kinda off the GY topic... (=_=")

@fallinlava06@ash011

Welcome~~!!

4 hours ago, gongi said:

The original singer of the "The Last Time" is Eric Bennett. Eric B's version is more mellow while GY's has more of the sexy jazz feel.
To be crowned a Chemi-KIng, you also need to good technical kissing skills... :wink: Similarly to be a successful flirt, you need charms too... just saying. 

I'm gonna check on that original singer's version! Thx for the info!

1 hour ago, gongi said:

Guess what made me laugh at this bts? 

I'm guessing... how GY seems to be trying to get the attention of the two "OH SO GORGEOUS"  dogs (Yeah, I'm nuts about dogs.. especially big glamourous dogs) BUT is somehow ignored by them.. And how that dog who's lying down is totally not interested in whatsoever they are doing or whosoever he's with... xD

1 hour ago, angjay said:

hey yoo guys~ did GY really wear this coat? so funny lol.

I don't think it's the same.. the one GY wore had some black bracket thingy whereas the pic one doesn't have it.. (Or somehow it was censored in the pic where he's wearing i

3 hours ago, gongi said:

For the record, I'm not opposing the shipping thing... I just don't understand when people start shipping real actors because of their role they played.. (It would be all right if they really shipped them as ShinxTak or KGExGY seperately)

And for worse... celebrating someone breaking up... I get that we can feel happy and hopeful when KGE broke up with the boyfriend and thus rendering her available for GY.. What gets me is when they get happy because of the rumor of shipping KGExGY and how it became in the end that KGE broke up to be with GY... That's where the horror starts... 

hours ago, gongi said:

@everyone 
Shall we just come up with a list of topics that is not OFF for discussion here?

I would have thought that this is a general forum where we can talk about everything about GY with an open-mind. From my observation,  we really don't stay long on a single topic. Someone bring it up and we talked about it for awhile and then we move on to something else. ..so I don't think it is big deal.  At least for the regular contributors, I get the vibe that most are respectful and non-aggressive.

Shippers or non-shippers, do as you will.  I think everyone is entitled to speak up for what they believe in. If they do, they ought to be prepared for 'opposing views'.  If you are not prepared, then just keep it to yourself or just shared it with like-minded people.  

So... I'm abit confuse here... will the rumors/scandals topic be off limits from now on? (I wasn't sure so please allow me to have one last opinion which I have shared above... >_<   Taking advantage of the confusion for the last time here... Hehe... >_<)

@seasons32, @2handsintertwined, @princess nour90, I'm Ok and will seal my lips on this once and if we finally decide on no posting about anything concerning rumors that touched on GY... 

* HUGE PS...!!! I apologize sincerely if what I had mentioned about shippers offended some of you... That wasn't really my intention.. I just wanted to voice out how the rumors might actually (IMO again..) cause distress or even pain to the actors involved... Shipping couples is OK for me... But not when it starts hurting and making the actors uncomfortable...

PPS : I realized my posts are getting very long... There's so many quotings to do.. (There were 12 and had to cut em down a bit... Sry guys...)... But hey! On the bright side... This forum is going strong and active!! Yay~~...?

• Like 5

OH MY GOD!!! I DEFINITELY HAVE TO SHARE THIS! I dreamed of Gong Yoo again last night... He visited my house with a friend and we were talking away, and his embarrassed-looking face when we were talking something funny, and the way he flipped his hair... CAN I NOT WAKE UP AT LEAST TILL HE GOT BACK HOME? <3 

• Like 7

I have question.

This off topic about rumors is applicable to any kind of rumors? or just dating rumors?

If cant refer here, where I can turn to? Lol--dramaqueen much-- but really, this is serious question, I can vent out my frustration to my K-drama friends outside here,tho they are not fans of GY. Others?. The uncertainties, the frustration, the confirmation, the guide--how to face GY rumors 101 by the senior--?

Or just deal with it, no statement from soop means it is done no harm to GY, that really a rumors? Or the rumors is true just they dont want to make it clear since it is his privacy, so up to him/soop to denied it or not?.

This is real question, im really curious, cause of this rumors I got headache---lols---I was in confuse state.

If someone can explain to me. Thank you.=)

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

I have question.

This off topic about rumors is applicable to any kind of rumors? or just dating rumors?

If cant refer here, where I can turn to? Lol--dramaqueen much-- but really, this is serious question, I can vent out my frustration to my K-drama friends outside here,tho they are not fans of GY. Others?. The uncertainties, the frustration, the confirmation, the guide--how to face GY rumors 101 by the senior--?

Or just deal with it, no statement from soop means it is done no harm to GY, that really a rumors? Or the rumors is true just they dont want to make it clear since it is his privacy, so up to him/soop to denied it or not?.

This is real question, im really curious, cause of this rumors I got headache---lols---I was in confuse state.

It think soompi management has made a serious statement bout the rumors...

For those who felt lazy clicking the source link...

"A source from Kim Go Eun’s agency addressed the rumors and said, “There are suspicions about her relationship with Gong Yoo but it’s not true.”

The source continued, “They just worked together through a drama. Her breakup with Shin Ha Kyun was because of her schedule and not because of someone else.”

The president of Gong Yoo’s agency previously addressed the rumors through his personal Instagram and said, “Creating rumors about things that are not true and things that did not happen like this and that. Who is scribbling so preposterously. There’s no truth, but there are rumors. And a lot of it.”

source : 

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/22/kim-go-euns-agency-clears-breakup-rumors/

Anyway..  there's also a possibility that something did happen between them and due to certain circumstances, they are keeping it quiet... I'm just gonna shut up, not wishing yes or no and just patiently wait for an official statement or concrete proofs that they are an item.. If they really did happen, good for them, if they did not, I'd be happy not being one among all that contributed to a false rumor...

• Like 2

@angjay :wink: Waveing back at youuu *wave* 

@gongi I agree with you, people are all free to say whatever they mean - fans, non-fans, shippers and no-shippers. I also agree that we´re pretty good at starting a topic and closing it with respect to each other, which shows that there is a good group of people in here who can discuss and still be friends, BIG kudos to everyone for that. And that´s what keeps me attached to this thread :) 

At the same time, I just hope people understand that mostly a thread created for an actor/actress is sort of a discussion thread for people who are fond of a specific celebrity and curious. I think atleast if there is anything I would want to add on that list, it would be that we need to take into consideration that new fans come in and are curious, we need to think about the signal we´re sending. I´m not saying it needs to be a thread with all lovey-dovey stuff, but it is allright to post frustration about things related to GY, but if that frustration turns more into bashing and creates a bad vibe, it´s not that cool. 

But again, I feel we´re all trying to be friendly and sharing our stories and frustrations and all, and it´s all welcome with the correct tone and means :) Hope it makes sense, I´m just talking about a balance :D 

On a totally different note, it was raining today. I wonder if ahjussi is crying xD

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, casey1409 said:

It think soompi management has made a serious statement bout the rumors...

For those who felt lazy clicking the source link...

"A source from Kim Go Eun’s agency addressed the rumors and said, “There are suspicions about her relationship with Gong Yoo but it’s not true.”

The source continued, “They just worked together through a drama. Her breakup with Shin Ha Kyun was because of her schedule and not because of someone else.”

The president of Gong Yoo’s agency previously addressed the rumors through his personal Instagram and said, “Creating rumors about things that are not true and things that did not happen like this and that. Who is scribbling so preposterously. There’s no truth, but there are rumors. And a lot of it.”

source : 

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/22/kim-go-euns-agency-clears-breakup-rumors/

Anyway..  there's also a possibility that something did happen between them and due to certain circumstances, they are keeping it quiet... I'm just gonna shut up, not wishing yes or no and just patiently wait for an official statement or concrete proofs that they are an item.. If they really did happen, good for them, if they did not, I'd be happy not being one among all that contributed to a false rumor...

I saw that soompi link before too. I shall take that the statement was apply to the current rumors then? Soop boss statement was release way before the current rumors. 

I just keep quiet too then. Wait n see.

7 hours ago, casey1409 said:

*sorry for not quoting the chameleon post.. I accidentally deleted it... 0.0     T_T

Proves how good of an actor he is! He makes us believe he's that character whenever he plays one... Though I was discussing about this with my fiance and he said something that got me thinking... He said " Why do people get amazed when an actor is acting well? He's an actor so isn't he suppose to be good at it?"
And I answered him with "Well the entertainment world is not just about acting.. It's about fame, scandals, good looks, group chemistry, luck and so on.. So someone who's famous in this industry and working as an actor, singer etc doesn't actually need to be good at what their role is.. (I think we can all name a few that stays in the industry just by having huge fan base / good looks...)
*Just a change of pace of discussion... I'm ranting again and going kinda off the GY topic... (=_=")

@fallinlava06@ash011

Welcome~~!!

I'm gonna check on that original singer's version! Thx for the info!

I'm guessing... how GY seems to be trying to get the attention of the two "OH SO GORGEOUS"  dogs (Yeah, I'm nuts about dogs.. especially big glamourous dogs) BUT is somehow ignored by them.. And how that dog who's lying down is totally not interested in whatsoever they are doing or whosoever he's with... xD

I don't think it's the same.. the one GY wore had some black bracket thingy whereas the pic one doesn't have it.. (Or somehow it was censored in the pic where he's wearing i

For the record, I'm not opposing the shipping thing... I just don't understand when people start shipping real actors because of their role they played.. (It would be all right if they really shipped them as ShinxTak or KGExGY seperately)

And for worse... celebrating someone breaking up... I get that we can feel happy and hopeful when KGE broke up with the boyfriend and thus rendering her available for GY.. What gets me is when they get happy because of the rumor of shipping KGExGY and how it became in the end that KGE broke up to be with GY... That's where the horror starts... 

So... I'm abit confuse here... will the rumors/scandals topic be off limits from now on? (I wasn't sure so please allow me to have one last opinion which I have shared above... >_<   Taking advantage of the confusion for the last time here... Hehe... >_<)

@seasons32, @2handsintertwined, @princess nour90, I'm Ok and will seal my lips on this once and if we finally decide on no posting about anything concerning rumors that touched on GY... 

* HUGE PS...!!! I apologize sincerely if what I had mentioned about shippers offended some of you... That wasn't really my intention.. I just wanted to voice out how the rumors might actually (IMO again..) cause distress or even pain to the actors involved... Shipping couples is OK for me... But not when it starts hurting and making the actors uncomfortable...

PPS : I realized my posts are getting very long... There's so many quotings to do.. (There were 12 and had to cut em down a bit... Sry guys...)... But hey! On the bright side... This forum is going strong and active!! Yay~~...?

We forgive you for accidentally deleting the chameleon post. :)

Hehehe at your fiance. Your fiance should come join our discussion! He asks the right questions such as, "Why do people get amazed when an actor is acting well? He's an actor so isn't he suppose to be good at it?" On one hand, he does have a point.

On the other hand so do you when you said this to him, "Well the entertainment world is not just about acting.. It's about fame, scandals, good looks, group chemistry, luck and so on.. So someone who's famous in this industry and working as an actor, singer etc doesn't actually need to be good at what their role is.. (I think we can all name a few that stays in the industry just by having huge fan base / good looks...)" So true. I think you said everything and there is really nothing else to add.

After watching the video of GY with those adorable dogs, I have to admit I saw them ignoring them too. I can see why you and @gongi laughed. :)

It's nice to know you're not opposing the whole shipping thing. It's okay if you don't understand when people ship the real actors because of the role they played. You can feel the way you feel. That's why we're all individuals, you know? :) 

I don't know if the rumors/scandals are off-limits now, but I think they are, but at least you got to say what you wanted to say one last time. :) 

About what you said about people getting happy because of the rumor of shipping gy and kge and what it became in the end, I'm just going to seal my lips too on that. Hahaha.

But yes, that's where the horror starts and once the horror starts, there's not going back for them, you know?

Ok. I think we all decided to not post about his rumors. I think?

Thank you for explaining what you meant. You didn't offend anyone. Making the actors uncomfortable is just  heartbreaking.

LOL. It's okay. We love your long posts! Yeah, quoting 12 people can be hard. :) 

On the bright side, yeah, this forum actually is going strong and active! Yay!! :)

3 hours ago, _Dokkaebi_ said:

@angjay :wink: Waveing back at youuu *wave* 

@gongi I agree with you, people are all free to say whatever they mean - fans, non-fans, shippers and no-shippers. I also agree that we´re pretty good at starting a topic and closing it with respect to each other, which shows that there is a good group of people in here who can discuss and still be friends, BIG kudos to everyone for that. And that´s what keeps me attached to this thread :) 

At the same time, I just hope people understand that mostly a thread created for an actor/actress is sort of a discussion thread for people who are fond of a specific celebrity and curious. I think atleast if there is anything I would want to add on that list, it would be that we need to take into consideration that new fans come in and are curious, we need to think about the signal we´re sending. I´m not saying it needs to be a thread with all lovey-dovey stuff, but it is allright to post frustration about things related to GY, but if that frustration turns more into bashing and creates a bad vibe, it´s not that cool. 

But again, I feel we´re all trying to be friendly and sharing our stories and frustrations and all, and it´s all welcome with the correct tone and means :) Hope it makes sense, I´m just talking about a balance :D 

On a totally different note, it was raining today. I wonder if ahjussi is crying xD

I super duper agree. It was raining/is raining? Yes, he was/is crying. Aww. Poor baby, don't cry!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

I have question.

Hm... I don't know. I think @casey1409 said it best. :) 

9 hours ago, gongi said:

#breakingupishard when you sing like this... :tongue:

I know right? I know he's not a natural singer, but I really really love his voice when he sings. :wub:

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 1