24 minutes ago, princess nour90 said:

@kentangbakar@gongi@angjay@nuryl@2handsintertwined@staygold35 i'm sorry if i forget to tag anyone name

Gong Hyo Jin commenting about her friend Gong yoo in 2008

Gong Hyo Jin: "My friend Gong Yoo who is now serving the army is a cautious guy who loves to nag."  she said "We performed in a drama together and we have the same surname, therefore we are closer to each other. He is very much like my girl friend, it's a very comfortable relationship."

Today, GHJ and her lover, Ryu Seung Beom both think that Gong Yoo is the man closest to her.

GHJ: "We always joked 'No one can come between our relationship, it is unvulnerable', sharing about their close relationship. Relationship between GHJ and Gong Yoo is also acknowledged by Ryu Seong Beom. GHJ said "When I'm chatting with Gong Yoo, very often, I can't even stop him half way to say something. I can only be listen to him talking. He has so much things to say, to the extent that I have this feeling 'Is this the first time you talk to me over the phone?' Her sharing let the viewers discover the surprising side of Gong Yoo.

GHJ disclosed GY's personality. She said "Gong Yoo is a typical A type man, he has many worries. He need to consider over 30 minutes when buying a T-shirt, and even need to think very thoroughly about its size. GHJ said with laughter, "He also need to consider again and again before buying a pair of sneakers. But after buying, he will still go back to the shop to change it."
Although Gong Yoo has a side that surprises everyone, his charm is also a part which GHJ acknowledges.

GHJ said "His superb body curve, features and sense of humour etc are very charming."

GHJ and all her friends agree that these are the areas of Gong Yoo's charm

http://gongyoo.exteen.com/20081015/gong-hyo-jin-commenting-about-gong-yoo

Blood Type characteristics

Type A

Blood type A's make the perfect role model material because they strive for success, kindness, and polite mannerisms. Although A's get very stressed easily and over think things, A's will try to keep it together and do the best that they can for the sake of order and for the sake of their loved ones during crisis situations.

PROS: perfectionist, analytical, organized, responsible, meticulous, compassionate, earnest, creative, sensible, patient, calm, well-mannered

CONS: stubborn, sensitive, worrywart, obsessive, shy, reserved, self-conscious, uptight

http://www.allkpop.com/buzz/2014/10/what-does-your-blood-type-personality-say-about-you

BLOOD Type A 

People with type A blood are known to be more conservative and introverted than the others, often finding difficulty in expressing emotions or trusting others. They’re extremely patient, considerate, and reserved, but also highly creative and perfectionists, often giving people the impression as being stubborn, tense, and uptight.

Men with type A blood are said to be the friendly natured ones with good personalities. They’re very punctual, always expecting the best results in everything they do, but are also very sensitive and willing to give up everything they have for those they love. Due to their sensitive natures, they’re very fragile-hearted and often get hurt easily.

http://seoulsync.com/lifestyle/koreans-determine-personalities-through-blood-types

I agree with everything Said about blood type A personalities , GY really is typical  type A man " HE 's sensitive , reserved , creative , stubborn , self-conscious" that's why we find him so private , and that's why i feel GY easily get hurt & can hurt himself too . he also said he takes long time to choose a project even Jeon do yeon was surprised that GY chose Man And Woman quickly :D

OMG! I think I did quite a good job in describing his personality then...! <sorry, I'm kinda praising myself :tongue: > He's just my type gah! :( 

• Like 1

Gong Yoo's fanmeeting in Asia sold out in just few minutes!

pageggg_1490668534.jpg

The first Asian fanmeeting of the 'Goblin' actor entitled 'Make A Wish' admission ticket was sold out in no time!

He is expected to meet with Asian fans through an official fan meeting at Shinchuan Gymnasium in Taiwan and Hong Kong Asia World Expo on April 29 and May 6. In Taiwan, tickets were sold 5,500 seats after 10 minutes of opening of ticketing.

The host of the fanmeeting said, "It is unusual that all seats were sold out in 10 minutes even though it was sold offline. I am grateful to the fans who have been very interested in this fan meeting, and I am trying to learn as well as learn from the actors and Asian fans".

http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/5076/

Gong Yoo's 5,500-ticket Taiwan event sells out in minutes

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/kwave/2017/03/28/3001000000AEN20170328005400315.html

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, princess nour90 said:

Gong Yoo's fanmeeting in Asia sold out in just few minutes!

pageggg_1490668534.jpg

The first Asian fanmeeting of the 'Goblin' actor entitled 'Make A Wish' admission ticket was sold out in no time!

He is expected to meet with Asian fans through an official fan meeting at Shinchuan Gymnasium in Taiwan and Hong Kong Asia World Expo on April 29 and May 6. In Taiwan, tickets were sold 5,500 seats after 10 minutes of opening of ticketing.

The host of the fanmeeting said, "It is unusual that all seats were sold out in 10 minutes even though it was sold offline. I am grateful to the fans who have been very interested in this fan meeting, and I am trying to learn as well as learn from the actors and Asian fans".

http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/5076/

Gong Yoo's 5,500-ticket Taiwan event sells out in minutes

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/kwave/2017/03/28/3001000000AEN20170328005400315.html

Lonely and great... 

3 hours ago, angjay said:

oh interesting that his type of woman is his colleague.
type blooded person refers to people judge how you would behave according to your blood group.
it's like looking at your horoscope.
but in this case i think it means that GY really matches the description of his blood group.

Lolz...please share more on his blood type and personality. I think someone said that he fits the profile of a typical Cancer star sign male too.

We are so desperate that we turning to blood type and the stars for clues!  

From the clip, it really looks like he hasn't aged one bit. I see/read from somewhere he goes for skin treatment every week even though he doesn't enjoy it. 

"he makes himself a private person". Interesting... I thought he is a naturally private person.  

@kentangbakar

You're confused about your own personality? Please share examples. 

I think the actors are always professional in their replies of their co-workers...cause they get cast through referrals too.  

@everyone

SKH said GY is ' a marsh snail that lives in the pure water'.   Anyone can decode that? ;)I get the pure soul part but why marsh snail? Is it because he is slow moving? he he he   

@nuryl

How can you friend in the 20s looks older than a 38 year old ahjussi? He needs to go see a dermatologist in the medical school... just saying. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gongi said:

Lolz...please share more on his blood type and personality. I think someone said that he fits the profile of a typical Cancer star sign male too.

From the clip, it really looks like he hasn't aged one bit. I see/read from somewhere he goes for skin treatment every week even though he doesn't enjoy it. 

"he makes himself a private person". Interesting... I thought he is a naturally private person.  

@kentangbakar

I think the actors are always professional in their replies of their co-workers...cause they get cast through referrals too.  

@everyone

SKH said GY is ' a marsh snail that lives in the pure water'.   Anyone can decode that? ;)I get the pure soul part but why marsh snail? Is it because he is slow moving? he he he   

@nuryl

How can you friend in the 20s looks older than a 38 year old ahjussi? He needs to go see a dermatologist in the medical school... just saying. 

The way they dressed themselves, the way they behave... They're too serious :tongue: now you know why am I single? Haha. And btw, I'm blood type A too! The typical one LOL.

28 minutes ago, nuryl said:

OMG! I think I did quite a good job in describing his personality then...! <sorry, I'm kinda praising myself :tongue: > He's just my type gah! :( 

Okay I need to know your blood type NOW!

29 minutes ago, gongi said:

@kentangbakar

@everyone

@nuryl

Hahahaha, cannot~~...I will not share it here..heeee B).

26 minutes ago, nuryl said:

The way they dressed themselves, the way they behave... They're too serious :tongue: now you know why am I single? Haha. And btw, I'm blood type A too! The typical one LOL.

Hi friend, if I bleeding, I will ask your blood then. Im A too. Hahahaha A+ if I not wrongly remember the rhesus.

1 hour ago, princess nour90 said:

@kentangbakar@gongi@angjay@nuryl@2handsintertwined@staygold35 i'm sorry if i forget to tag anyone name

Gong Hyo Jin commenting about her friend Gong yoo in 2008

Gong Hyo Jin: "My friend Gong Yoo who is now serving the army is a cautious guy who loves to nag."  she said "We performed in a drama together and we have the same surname, therefore we are closer to each other. He is very much like my girl friend, it's a very comfortable relationship."

Today, GHJ and her lover, Ryu Seung Beom both think that Gong Yoo is the man closest to her.

GHJ: "We always joked 'No one can come between our relationship, it is unvulnerable', sharing about their close relationship. Relationship between GHJ and Gong Yoo is also acknowledged by Ryu Seong Beom. GHJ said "When I'm chatting with Gong Yoo, very often, I can't even stop him half way to say something. I can only be listen to him talking. He has so much things to say, to the extent that I have this feeling 'Is this the first time you talk to me over the phone?' Her sharing let the viewers discover the surprising side of Gong Yoo.

GHJ disclosed GY's personality. She said "Gong Yoo is a typical A type man, he has many worries. He need to consider over 30 minutes when buying a T-shirt, and even need to think very thoroughly about its size. GHJ said with laughter, "He also need to consider again and again before buying a pair of sneakers. But after buying, he will still go back to the shop to change it."
Although Gong Yoo has a side that surprises everyone, his charm is also a part which GHJ acknowledges.

GHJ said "His superb body curve, features and sense of humour etc are very charming."

GHJ and all her friends agree that these are the areas of Gong Yoo's charm

http://gongyoo.exteen.com/20081015/gong-hyo-jin-commenting-about-gong-yoo

Blood Type characteristics

Type A

Blood type A's make the perfect role model material because they strive for success, kindness, and polite mannerisms. Although A's get very stressed easily and over think things, A's will try to keep it together and do the best that they can for the sake of order and for the sake of their loved ones during crisis situations.

PROS: perfectionist, analytical, organized, responsible, meticulous, compassionate, earnest, creative, sensible, patient, calm, well-mannered

CONS: stubborn, sensitive, worrywart, obsessive, shy, reserved, self-conscious, uptight

http://www.allkpop.com/buzz/2014/10/what-does-your-blood-type-personality-say-about-you

BLOOD Type A 

People with type A blood are known to be more conservative and introverted than the others, often finding difficulty in expressing emotions or trusting others. They’re extremely patient, considerate, and reserved, but also highly creative and perfectionists, often giving people the impression as being stubborn, tense, and uptight.

Men with type A blood are said to be the friendly natured ones with good personalities. They’re very punctual, always expecting the best results in everything they do, but are also very sensitive and willing to give up everything they have for those they love. Due to their sensitive natures, they’re very fragile-hearted and often get hurt easily.

http://seoulsync.com/lifestyle/koreans-determine-personalities-through-blood-types

I agree with everything Said about blood type A personalities , GY really is typical  type A man " HE 's sensitive , reserved , creative , stubborn , self-conscious" that's why we find him so private , and that's why i feel GY easily get hurt & can hurt himself too . he also said he takes long time to choose a project even Jeon do yeon was surprised that GY chose Man And Woman quickly :D

I found that highlight part is very cute. Hahahahahahaha.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

Hahahaha, cannot~~...I will not share it here..heeee B).

Hi friend, if I bleeding, I will ask your blood then. Im A too. Hahahaha A+ if I not wrongly remember the rhesus.

I found that highlight part is very cute. Hahahahahahaha.

A+??? Cool! Haha... we've similar blood to YOO

• Like 1

I dont know whyyyyyy I Goolge "Trendy Gongyoo Ideal type" in hangul spelling and I got this.

http://www.insight.co.kr/newsRead.php?ArtNo=48981

대세 남자 연예인들이 '이상형'으로 꼽은 해외 스타 7인

5. 공유 - 캐리 멀리건

1z786e90p51qo1xtgabg.jpg

I think this article compile the 7 overseas actress was named, the name was pick as these trendy actors ideal type. Gongyoo said Carey Mulligan. I would love to see the full article, hope he state the reasons. :tongue:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

I dont know whyyyyyy I Goolge "Trendy Gongyoo Ideal type" in hangul spelling and I got this.

http://www.insight.co.kr/newsRead.php?ArtNo=48981

대세 남자 연예인들이 '이상형'으로 꼽은 해외 스타 7인

5. 공유 - 캐리 멀리건

1z786e90p51qo1xtgabg.jpg

I think this article compile the 7 overseas actress was named, the name was pick as these trendy actors ideal type. Gongyoo said Carey Mulligan. I would love to see the full article, hope he state the reasons. :tongue:

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ! 대박! Hahaha... OMG, I know I may not be realistic enough to daydream about Yoo but he is not that realistic either. Hahaha okay this is so funny! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nuryl said:

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ! 대박! Hahaha... OMG, I know I may not be realistic enough to daydream about Yoo but he is not that realistic either. Hahaha okay this is so funny! 

HAHAHAHAHA. Whyyy... Lols. She is married, have a daughter too. Hehehe. She is cute. Is Carey Mulligan fits with his description before?. I need to know the reasons why he choose Carey.

17 minutes ago, nuryl said:

A+??? Cool! Haha... we've similar blood to YOO

Nice, we can ask him if hospital doesnt have enough blood. Hahahaha.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

HAHAHAHAHA. Whyyy... Lols. She is married, have a daughter too. Hehehe. She is cute. Is Carey Mulligan fits with his description before?. I need to know the reasons why he choose Carey.

Nice, we can ask him if hospital doesnt have enough blood. Hahahaha.

She's too hot for him hahaha. His descriptions kinda change as he gets more matured anyway. I'd say he now goes for personality rather than just the look but he once said he's gonna have to look at her for the rest of his life, he needs someone pretty and sexy anyway haha

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nuryl said:

She's too hot for him hahaha. His descriptions kinda change as he gets more matured anyway. I'd say he now goes for personality rather than just the look but he once said he's gonna have to look at her for the rest of his life, he needs someone pretty and sexy anyway haha

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. He being realistic here. Lols. 

ok I tried search using Naver. This Gongyoo Carey Mulligan is dated back to 2013.

8giroea.png

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. He being realistic here. Lols. 

ok I tried search using Naver. This Gongyoo Carey Mulligan is dated back to 2013.

8giroea.png

Nah... he's unrealistic hahaha. <Trying not to hurt myself> :tongue: That's 4 years back. Gosh, I can't wait to see how his girl gonna look like. Imagine the way he's gonna smile at her when he introduces her to the public and when the interviewer asks how they meet, he'll be shy and hold her hand while embarassly telling their story. Awww too much of imagination. :heart: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nuryl said:

Nah... he's unrealistic hahaha. <Trying not to hurt myself> :tongue: That's 4 years back. Gosh, I can't wait to see how his girl gonna look like. Imagine the way he's gonna smile at her when he introduces her to the public and when the interviewer asks how they meet, he'll be shy and hold her hand while embarassly telling their story. Awww too much of imagination. :heart: 

he once said he's gonna have to look at her for the rest of his life, he needs someone pretty and sexy anyway haha--this part is realistic, for me. Hahahahahahaha.

Your imagination, hehehehehe. Sweet. 

Still cracking my brain to fit Carey Mulligan into GY ideal type description. All I remember he said he prefer woman with jeans than skirt, sneakers than heels.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

he once said he's gonna have to look at her for the rest of his life, he needs someone pretty and sexy anyway haha--this part is realistic, for me. Hahahahahahaha.

Your imagination, hehehehehe. Sweet. 

Still cracking my brain to fit Carey Mulligan into GY ideal type description. All I remember he said he prefer woman with jeans than skirt, sneakers than heels.

Pretty and sexy is realistic, he's gorgeous, he can find this kind of girl easily. I meant the unrealistic is when he chose Carey hahaha. He's funny! Hahaha omg cant stop laughing 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, nuryl said:

Pretty and sexy is realistic, he's gorgeous, he can find this kind of girl easily. I meant the unrealistic is when he chose Carey hahaha. He's funny! Hahaha omg cant stop laughing 

but.....but......Carey is pretty and sexy herself...hahahahhaha...if carey is his benchmark in visual.....i would said...good luck..lols...yeah a bit unrealistic there. ..hahahahaha....ok now i cant stop laughing

Is there any "the korean version of carey mulligan"?...hehehe.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

but.....but......Carey is pretty and sexy herself...hahahahhaha...if carey is his benchmark in visual.....i would said...good luck..lols...yeah a bit unrealistic there. ..hahahahaha....ok now i cant stop laughing

Is there any "the korean version of carey mulligan"?...hehehe.

지출씨, 화이팅! :tongue: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 1