21 minutes ago, gongi said:

I RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY AND I WANT YOU TO BE WELL! BUT I STILL MISS YOU, AND IT HURTS! 

there I said it :wink:

Why is this in all caps? I don't want to jump the gun, but if you don't like me just say it. 

All caps indicates "screaming" and your post seems a little cold. 

Edited by 2handsintertwined

45 minutes ago, angjay said:

Not all on screen kisses are as comfortable as they are in real life. And they very often don't need to take  with the tongue. Some are taken in an angle that looks good but the position is not necessary good to bear with. If they are lucky, they'll just have 1 take. If not, need to take few times from different points. However some source claimed that Yoon Eun Hye had said her kiss in coffee prince was unforgetable :)

btw sorry but some posts are very Long I don't really have time to read. Muahaha :tongue:

Hubby did mention GY is good since TTB. But AOS got cut halfway while he was watching so, *shrugs*

Nice to know.

If the posts are too long, why bother responding to me anyway?

It doesn't make sense.

Edited by 2handsintertwined

1 hour ago, angjay said:

Hubby did mention GY is good since TTB. But AOS got cut halfway while he was watching so, *shrugs*

That's nice. :)  I think it will be fun for couple/family to enjoy a movie together.  If I am the actor, I think I will really happy. It is like you grow with your fans... through the various stages of life.  

1 hour ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Why is this in all caps? I don't want to jump the gun, but if you don't like me just say it. 

I am screaming the words inside me.  Not at you, though. :tongue:
Sharing this song... 

2 hours ago, gongi said:

I am screaming the words inside me.  Not at you, though. :tongue:
Sharing this song... 

i get what gongi is saying too. @2handsintertwined what time is it already? make sure u sleep enough so that dont keep misunderstanding people hahaha #chillpill~

i tried to respond to you to show i care a little #likeGY #patz #patyourhead #onbehalf #ofGY

• Like 1

4 hours ago, angjay said:

It's so good that your hubby finding GY is good actor cuz male fans are more critical than us "Female fans" , they focus on good acting more than face, popularity

3 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Found this picture of Gong Yoo. I'm not sure when it was taken though.

It was for the body shop , was taken in 2016 , in this pic he looks so clean and smells so well ^_^

@everyone, please remember we're from different countries with different cultures and with different personalities , we may express our feelings with different ways , may misunderstanding happens between us but all of us should remember we're here to share our love for GY so please respect each other , we're big family Now  :blush:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, angjay said:

@princess nour90 ok. i understand-sumida hehe. i feel lame sometimes, pardon me.

@gongi i did watch TTB with hubby and the rest of my family. i liked it. i like him. at the same time i cant sleep at night LOL. i thought hubby will turn into zombie LOLOL. cuz u know, my mind is too pure already =.=

DAEBAK!  think GY will be super happy if he hears of this. I can imagine him laughing out loud while giving you both a big hug.  NOW you must slowly feed hubby with other movies/drama too, okay?   I think he might enjoy 'The Suspect' too. And I agree with @princess nour90 that man view movies differently from us.  I guess that how and why TTB is a 10-million movie. :D 

Thank you for 'getting' my cheeky posts too! And I like your pure mind... ha ha 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

LOL. You're so funny.

I'm so happy you're delighted to reply me and I'm happy you replied in general you know because this is going to be so much fun hehehe so from the way you describe him, he sounds like a lovesick puppy or a very cute and adorable puppy with big eyes asking to be loved, something like that and that was probably not what you were describing. hahahaha. Omg. You don't think he has  a lot of close friends? Can I laugh? I promise I'm not hating on him. I'm just teasing him. I really really did laugh because he's so cute. I didn't think about how many close friends he has. I thought he'd have a lot because he's so funny and he likes to make people comfortable and he's just really funny...But you said it's because doesn't trust people easily. Aww poor thing. Should we hug him so he feels better or give him some icecream or should we just leave him alone? I'm joking hehehe. And that's why he has so many aquaintances but not close friends, i seriously never thought about that. it's because an a private little cutie(he's not little, i know, but you know what I mean), and he doesn't trust easily so that's why it's like that for him. Awwww. Yes, GY is like a star in the sky...I like that can only be seen from earth thing. It's brilliant! Hehehe. I laughed at that too. You prefer Ji-Chul's okay fair enough if you like men who are THAT private I won't judge you at all nope. (still joking). You agree with the rest of my lines okay thankyou even though i forgot what i said but that was very nice of you. I think your thoughts are brilliant and deep. thank you for sharing them with me. actually i love your thoughts they are very entertaining and i like knowing what you think is it weird? :)

This is going to sound so lame, Miss Deep Thinker.

Hahahahaha. Oh my. I am so happy you said this. I think you actually understand my sense of humor. I didn't think anyone here would.

I think I understand your sense of humor too and I like your sense of humor. I'm glad you find what I said hilarious that makes me feel happy and I'm glad you enjoyed reading it too. hehehe. Omg! If we sat together we'd have so much fun. And yes we could have fun throwing darts at his face as a board. "Wow! You hit the bullseye!" as you throw a dart at the location in the center of the board that just happens to be his nose.

I can't even comment properly because I'm laughing too. We would never do that to him for real though. My frustrations make sense and I don't sound like a hater anymore? Wow. Like I said, I think someone finally gets me here. Thank you for taking the time to try to understand me. I really really do appreciate that and it's not easy trying to understand someone. I could tell you were kidding when you said we'd have fun if we sat there and threw darts at his face as a board. Hehehe. We could also take turns beating him up. That was a joke! Yes, I'm too honest. And it sucks. Thank you for seeing that. Wow, as a deep thinker you are really understanding of others I just wanted to say how awesome I think that is. Of course you are understanding of others, you're a deep thinker, you think a lot. I'm better at my writing? I disagree. I think it seems rushed and I sound like an airhead(Geminis are also airheads) and i think it sounds like i don't give things much though. So you're being too nice. :) and stop while you're ahead.(joking). No really thank you. :) 

I really enjoyed reading this. :) 

So what you said in korean it means "be strong, you can do this!" Aww, well thank you. You're very sweet and thoughtful and considerate of others:) 

This was exciting. You look fun. I'm sure your friends have so much fun when they are around you. ^___^

I hope you reply me. Hehehehehe.

*silently hoping for your reply to this too*

It's kinds funny that you're laughing at the first post haha coz I was typing the reply while thinking about how pitiful Ji Chul is. He needs someone whom he trusts. He seems close to everyone but he's actually not. I'm not sure how much you can understand what I meant but yeah... His personality makes other people to appear comfortable when they're with him but he's not that kind of guy who'd open up that easily unless he thinks he's comfortable enough with you. Does that make any sense? 

I'd say misunderstandings do happen easily by reading your posts because you're just ranting all the way. Your posts were all coming from your head, like what you've said... perhaps you might wanna change or add a few words in between to show how much you care for Gong Yoo despite your frustrations. Cheers. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

@gongi you might wanna add open and close inverted commas and end your sentences with: As I screamed to Gong Yoo

Haha :tongue: @2handsintertwined, you need to have a break and have a cup of coffee to refresh your mind. You're kinda paranoid LOL! :D 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, angjay said:

@gongi i can't. what happens if he becomes GY fan too? then who should i go after? GY or my hubby? lol.

It is good for couple to 'gong yoo' aka to share. As Koreans drama would script.... it is 'unmyeong' aka destiny! * romantic ost in the background*.  he he 

Not sure what's wrong with me today.... :tongue::tongue:

4 minutes ago, angjay said:

i think this is IGer is insider

yup - the epic boat scene in Goblin... :)  More details were included in the post drama episodes. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, angjay said:

@gongi i requested him to watch goblin because i think he will like the bromance. besides, i have also seen other guys watched it on board the train. but he just put it aside =.=

i want to know your hubby  not jealous from GY cuz you love him :D,

i think the suspect , silenced 'll be good movies for him than goblin

• Like 1

2 hours ago, angjay said:

@gongi i requested him to watch goblin because i think he will like the bromance. besides, i have also seen other guys watched it on board the train. but he just put it aside =.=

Goblin is mostly a chic flick lol. I made one of my guy friend watched one episode and he said, "That's why all the women complaining and not getting married. Real men are not like that. This is so unrealistic!"
After watching  'Suspect', he told me that GY is very manly and a great body. He can see why I am smitten.. ha ha Btw, my friend is a straight male... lolz.  

Check out 3:56... :tongue::tongue::tongue: 
GY and female interviewers... *roll on the floor laughing*  

• Like 2