[MANGA/ANIME] Skip Beat!

broken.wings

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

ch. 130 was really good. but we have to wait so long for the next chapter. it said that the next chapter won't be out until nov. 5th

then we have to wait for it to be scanlated..

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DarkAngelInLove

^even if it's not going to be out for a while, it was still a great chapter

i love the expression on Chidori's face! I'm so glad the director took Kyoko's side. But what is she going to do to retaliate? I wonder...

i finally saw all three episodes. it's really good for an anime adaptation. I wonder if the drama will be any good. Wait are they still making a drama because I haven't seen updates about that.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

^haha i know what you mean. but when i think about what shou did to kyoko... i really want kyoko to crush shou lol ^^;

Love this anime and manga..its actually the first ever anime that makes me laugh like a mental patient

LOL i know how you feel.

I just read chapter 130. I have to say, "nanannana"

I like how she turns what seems like a failure into something better. :)

Oh goodness...

As much as I like Kyoko and Ren, a part of me is also rooting for Kyoko and Shou... Soo confusing... xD

In anime though, I like shou better than Ren. Ren just feels so cold. I actually love the cute little animation of shou in kyoko's imagination.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DarkAngelInLove

I'm confuse about Shou too

but I don't think he deserves a second chance since he threw her away like garbage. But I'm speaking from personal experiences. On the other hand, he's trying to fix the mistake he's done.

Ren isn't cold. I think he's having a hard time trying to get his feelings come across. He doesn't know what to do with his anger at times, but he's trying to learn. So I give him props for that.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

^read the manga! it doesn't take toooo long to catch up, imo ^^;

the latest chapter was pretty good. im loving this new kyoko.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

the anime has subs out for episode 6 :]

is anyone else who reads the manga, just watching parts of the anime where its their favorite scenes? haha

Guest ricepaper

i just read the latest chapter!

i still don't have sympathy for Chiorin.... am i mean?

No... you're not the only one... everyone goes through some sort of hardship in their life in one form or another... whether you get burned really badly (in case of chiorin) or get deeply hurt emotionally (in case of kyoko)... the list goes on... but just because you went through some bad times doesn't mean you should pity yourself and hate the world... chiorin's just hating kyoko cause she's jealous and has no talent... she acted since she was 6 but doesn't even get what the director asks and what she needs to do to get into the character as an actress (it's understandable if you're in a slump but a slump of over 10 years so?).... i got no sympathy for people like her <_<

but who knows... maybe next chapters will show a more favorable side to chiorin <_<

I just recently started reading this manga after seeing it in anime and I enjoyed it. Skip Beat is something with lesson.

Life is a challenge after all.

Guest amydien

i just read the latest chapter!

i still don't have sympathy for Chiorin.... am i mean?

haha I still dont have sympathy for her either. Maybe she'll grown on me in the later chapters, but for now, I dont feel like saying "Awwww...." to her life story. :D

Guest dinky-monkey

I love Skip Beat, because it's the first manga that really feels true-to-life to me. I don't love all characters of "Skip Beat!" but I love how they are so "real", they are all neither good nor bad. They are "human".

I mean, there is no human being in this world who is completely good or completely bad. And even if you feel a person is "completely bad", another person may think the same person is "not so bad at all" or "quite cool". Sometimes, there are people whom I can't stand at all because they have certain traits that I personally despise, but my friend on the other hand might find those traits not annoying at all, or even "charming". A person might be hated by you, but loved by another.

No one is loved by everybody and hated by everybody, and that's what makes life so interesting.

If Kyouko was a completely good girl, I don't think I would love Skip Beat so much because it would be just another boring Shoujo-manga, where the very good, thus very naive heroine gets well through life. But that's not the way life works. Life is where the strong eats the weak. I mean, it's not the good cute rabbit that survives in real life, but the cunning and evil fox. I love Kyouko because she is someone who eats the weak. She's like a snake that plays with its prey before eating it, and I just love that mean side of hers <3.

But I don't like Chiorin. I love the strong predator-type of characters, but I fear and despise those who are two-faced. I mean, I wouldn't mind if Chiorin was "nice" to Kyouko the sarcastic way, as long as she shows open hostility, she's cool to me. But she acts all sweet and friendly to Kyouko while trying to backstab her from behind. That's lack of dignity, which isn't respectable.

But we'll see. Maybe she'll change...?

I really like the Skip Beat! anime! I wasn't going to watch it...but when I came across a link for the 5th episode on crunchyroll I decided to click on it just to see the animation. But when I saw the OP song I just feel in love! It's so well made! I then went back to the 1st episode and saw up to episode 5 and I'm so happy to see it's exactly like the manga, but it's so much fun seeing the manga pictures (esp. Kyouko's little evil spirit people) come to life! :D I liked it a lot.

Guest geminihazelnut

I love Skip beat! The anime's funny. I can't wait for the next few chapters! I wished it would get more into romance. :blush:

Guest avicenna

I just started my addiction to the mangas and I started it with "skip beat".... this manga is so cool and funny ...

strongly recommand this one ... still in the vol 7...way to go to the vol 20.....

I loved Ren's character since day one ...I first saw him in the anime then sarted to read the mangas 'coz I could not wait for the next eps.

gambatae skip beat ...Kyoko...Ren!!

Archived