[MANGA/ANIME] Skip Beat!

broken.wings

Guest Eddokun

^ tell me about it -_- i love this series i love kyoko and all but dang she seriously is dipping in the popularity... i hope she doesn't ruin it -_- please stop dragging it and get to the point!! ><

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kuria

^ Well, technically there is no chemistry between Ryoko and Ren because Ryoko does not exist in the manga.

I honestly wonder how much longer the series is going to drag on for...

Omg I can't believe I got Kyoko's name wrong DX See that Ren x Kyoko is doing to me!? I even merge their names together.

Guest amydien

Im glad Im not the only one noticing the slow progress of this manga. But I dont mind, because it seems like the author wants to explore Kyoko's acting abilities. Who knows, maybe something will finally happen in the Kyoko/Ren-ship in this arc. ^_^

Guest moa.lovefuwa

^ sorry but as of now, I'm all for Kyoko/Tsuruga ^_^

BLEH. u just started a war my friend. FuwaISm is starting. Sho's a new god yo.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest infinity_plus1

I LOVE THIS MANGA, I read until volume 21 in 3 days.

I didn't like the fact that theyère making it into a drama, I just don't like the characters who are playing Kyoko and Ren. Kyoko in the drama looks so fragile and a softie.

So I just finished chapter 160...the interactions between Ren "Cain" & Kyoko "Setsu" are so hilarious x) I love how Kyoko catches herself in time to come up with something Setsu would say. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Jumping on the Skip Beat bandwagon!
I didn't get the hype before around Skip Beat. I read few pages and gave up on it long time ago. When I posted a picture of my shoujo manga collection, somebody asked me why I didn't have Skip Beat in my collection and told me I had no idea what I was missing out on.
She was right. I can't believe all these years I've been missing out on how beautiful of a series Skip Beat is. The plot got better the further I read, and now I can't stop myself from reading more. I had to force myself to stop though because I wanted to read it legally. So I`m waiting till my all my books come in and I'm going to have Skip Beat marathon. With 33 volumes out, that should be a great way to do manga marathon. haha And yes I'm definitely starting from the start and fall for Kyoko and Ren more and more.

TBH, although I ship Kyoko and Ren, my heart somehow gets swayed towards Sho. I think I stopped reading at Vol 20 online, and I felt really bad for him somewhere around those volumes. He was a jerk, yes, in the beginning, but in a way, Sho has been pampered by Kyoko all this time. He took that for granted and saw her as someone who would just follow him wherever he floats his boat. He didn't know what he lost until he really lost her. And now that her interest has shifted to another guy, worse is it was a guy he's been having inferiority complex with, his feelings for Kyoko are shaken and he slowly realizes now is probably the time to take back what supposed to be is "his". 
I liked how he thought it excited him that Kyoko sees him as a great opponent to beat because that means Kyoko's field of vision is only him and so he'll take advantage of that. But of course we all know how her field of vision is getting wider and wider and slowly shifting to someone else. Gaaaah~ I have 10 something more volumes to catch up on and I can't wait to read it in one go!

• 1 month later...

Archived