[MANGA/ANIME] Skip Beat!

broken.wings

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest garnet07

If you guys are looking for the theme songs single for Skip Beat anime or even the manga, you can download it at my site >> http://goldlilys.110mb.com . I also really can't wait for ep19 because Kyoko will show Sho what she's made of. Haha I ROFL when she volunteered so enthusiastically to be the angel that kills the devil. I would choke Sho too if I get the chance. Sheez, him thinking that she still belongs to him. How arrogant can a person get?!!!

If you guys are looking for the theme songs single for Skip Beat anime or even the manga, you can download it at my site >> http://goldlilys.110mb.com . I also really can't wait for ep19 because Kyoko will show Sho what she's made of. Haha I ROFL when she volunteered so enthusiastically to be the angel that kills the devil. I would choke Sho too if I get the chance. Sheez, him thinking that she still belongs to him. How arrogant can a person get?!!!

Thank you alot for shared your site and OST of this amine...I totally agree with you for Kyoko's part...I can't wait to see episode 19 too...Its getting good and good :w00t:

Guest dearpaperheart.

I just started watching/reading this and I absolutely love it (:

I adore Kyoko's "other" personality when she's so demonic like.

Hahaha

OMG! how to explain this! omg, i can't believe it! dang that girl Choirin is so...EVIL!

i agree that Kyoko was using the paper she found as a prop to get that girl Choirin to feel threatened and

i think knowing how Kyoko is maybe even try to make that girl ACT. i mean maybe she also did it to help

that girl realize her own talent and that she can do it. and in doing that Kyoko herself also learned something.

that she can act like a bully too and at least enjoy acting. wow, i really love this manga. just started

reading from where i left off like couple of weeks ago and now to get to chapter 137 is just wow. i can't wait

for the next chapter and love how it keeps you wanting more. so interesting can't wait!

Guest garnet07

OMG! how to explain this! omg, i can't believe it! dang that girl Choirin is so...EVIL!

i agree that Kyoko was using the paper she found as a prop to get that girl Choirin to feel threatened and

i think knowing how Kyoko is maybe even try to make that girl ACT. i mean maybe she also did it to help

that girl realize her own talent and that she can do it. and in doing that Kyoko herself also learned something.

that she can act like a bully too and at least enjoy acting. wow, i really love this manga. just started

reading from where i left off like couple of weeks ago and now to get to chapter 137 is just wow. i can't wait

for the next chapter and love how it keeps you wanting more. so interesting can't wait!

I know, I totally want Kyoko to rip her apart (not literally but through acting :tongue2: ) Chiorin thinks she can get away with hurting our precious Kyoko ... she needs a big wake up call. Go Kyoko and make her beg you for mercy. Anywho who's caught up with the manga and love the transformation that Kyoko went through. She's become the tough, cool, but sadistic girl. Very very intense between the two but no one believed that Chiorin was actually her REAL self bullying that girl. Cut it out with the cute act Chiorin!!

Guest kiritani69

I think it is sad how Ren cannot confess his love for Kyoko, I mean I want it to happen, I'm being tortured by Ren's decision to not tell her upfront. BTW did Ren's parents die when he was a young kid??

Guest MKYOO

^ no.

I wish there are more ren and kyoko in the manga... but no! there are stuck in filming with that psycho girl!!!!!

Guest akuma_tenshi163

I agree with anyone that says Skip Beat! is a GREAT manga/anime XD

Is the anime as good as the manga?

The manga is better of course, but as a anime it's good too coz it's really similar, well, nearly the same except for some parts, to the manga

Guest garnet07

Besides waiting for BOF to come out every Monday and Tuesday, I also wait for Skip Beat anime to come out every Sunday. This means that the anime is a pretty good adaptation of the manga. Right now they're at the Dark Moon arc where Kyoko acts out Mio and Ren has to figure out how to hide his real feelings towards Kyoko ( i mean the main girl actress ). Well it's one of the best parts on the manga, when you know THAT happens.

Guest piiiiiii

yeah im liking the anime and the manga!! but recently the manga doens't have much ren parts i'm on chapter 136

Guest MKYOO

the anime is good as the manga. i mean manga is more detailed but anime is more fast paced. it's not as draggy.... i miss tsuruga-san in the manga<333333333 i want him to come out asap!!!!!!

Archived