[MANGA/ANIME] Skip Beat!

broken.wings

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KuYA II

this has got to be one of the best manga/anime i have read and seen for a long time.

very nice and my respect for actors and actresses went way up high. I never knew it slike that and i learn so much from this manga lol.

i love all the characters and even though its kinda draggy right now i think its a way of building of kyoko's fame and once that other guy comes into the character it'll be crazy and i wonder how sho and ren are going to handle it.

i hate that other girl chi whatever. I hated her since the beginning when they showed her and the way what she did was really low. I mean the other girl who bullied mouko (sp?) was just simple, but hers was just too the extreme.

i really like skip beat a lot. And for once i enjoyed both the manga and anime together as whole. Normally if its a good manga the anime wouldn't be that great. But this lived up to my expectations. I can't wait for the next chapter!! =).

Guest minwoos2er

OMIGOD i love this manga~~ in the beginining i didnt think the art was very good, ren and sho was "alright," well actually REn was REALLY hot, but

Kyoko wasn't very pretty. But I've just finished reading chpater 133 and she's reallie pretty in there, which got me thinking about

wen Ren's manager was telling him that girls tend to get prettier as they grew older and how Kyoko is gonna grow even

prettier as time goes on. SO im thinkin that maybe the earlier portrayal of her was deliberate. [Like how she wasn't pretty]

I hope she does get prettier hehe, yea, as you've probably realised by now, im quite shallow in my manga selection, the characters gotta be good looking =p

can't wait for more chapters to get realeased~~

Guest shufflez

usually i dont read mangas like this

but i had one of those curious moments and decided to check it out and omgg..

im glad i did xDD

when she rolled down the stairs and changed directions in chapter 133 LOL!!

haha, it was very "kyoko-ish"

.....maybe that was just funny to me? :sweatingbullets:

Guest michai

my current anime loveeeee. i didn't have high expectations for this but i breezed through the eleven episodes loving the main character more and more. i keep wishing something good will happen between her and ren already *impatient*

Guest kandieloli

I think it would have been better to leave it to the Japanese, they make it cute funny and heart whelming if not the JP then at least the Koreans. Srry to Ariel Lin and the other dude fans(all Taiwanese fans too.) I just think they do a better job at acting is all.

Guest shufflez

I think it would have been better to leave it to the Japanese, they make it cute funny and heart whelming if not the JP then at least the Koreans. Srry to Ariel Lin and the other dude fans(all Taiwanese fans too.) I just think they do a better job at acting is all.

lol, they did that with hana yori dango and hana kimi

so hopefully Japan will make their own version...with oguri shun ;D

yes, I agree the TW versions always have alot of oa :ph34r:

Guest xxsaiyukixx

Hehe yay skipbeat~ <3

Since many of you like this series how bout trying Tokyo Crazy Paradise ( Nakamura Yoshiki's older work )

you'll really love it ;]

Guest Procrastinator001

I love this manga! It's so funny! Kyoko is....different? Haha, she's so unique. I love her demons and how she's always scary the fcuk out of everyone(^0^)

Right now, I think the manga's kinda dragging a abit. It's been almost 20 volumes and yet Kyoko doesn't even seem to realize that Ren might like her....even a little.

But yeah, Skip Beat is so funny!

Guest DarkAngelInLove

I love this manga! It's so funny! Kyoko is....different? Haha, she's so unique. I love her demons and how she's always scary the fcuk out of everyone(^0^)

Right now, I think the manga's kinda dragging a abit. It's been almost 20 volumes and yet Kyoko doesn't even seem to realize that Ren might like her....even a little.

But yeah, Skip Beat is so funny!

I agree, but I saw a little spoiler of Corn's real face as a child and I have to say, that part better come soon so Kyoko will realize Ren.

And Kyoko better not give Shou a second chance! Even though he regrets it NOW, no guy deserves a second chance when he throws away a good person like that. If there's even a little chance that she goes with him, I'm going to scream!! I had a relationship like Shou and Kyoko so I can relate and I would never give that guy a second chance.

Guest chap.pie

I'm a big dork when it comes to the manga (not fond of the anime though, er. maybe it's acquired?)

Oh, Kyoko. And REN! There has got to be more Ren Time~!

Guest KuYA II

^

your not the only guy lol. I also read the manga too.

i'm just quite attracted to kyoko cuz i never seen a girl that can act like that before hahaha. She fascinates me especially when she plays her roles @_@;

Archived