[MANGA/ANIME] Skip Beat!

broken.wings

Guest Eddokun

great news!!! im not sure if this is old news or not, but its awesome!

skip beat is gonna have a live action drama!!!

its going to be a taiwanese drama starring ariel lin and jerry yan.

i hope they do a good job...especially ariel when shes supposed to be the scary kyoko haha

omg im so not looking forward to that...

i don't have anything against those actors... but i do not think they can pull off kyoko or ren... especially evil kyoko... ariel looks too much like a bubbly girl? O_o she doesn't have that evil look that kyoko has...

hell i don't think it will have the same effect with difference in language also ><

i was really hoping theyd make it into an anime not live action but i shouldn't be too quick to judge right haha ><

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest c0lap1nada

great news!!! im not sure if this is old news or not, but its awesome!

skip beat is gonna have a live action drama!!!

its going to be a taiwanese drama starring ariel lin and jerry yan.

i hope they do a good job...especially ariel when shes supposed to be the scary kyoko haha

Yayy! Ariel Lin! But I can't see her acting out Kyouko..=_='' And yeah. I'm not too fond of Jerry Yan.. :crazy:

Guest sbq

I rather see an anime version than a live action version. It's too hard to do and I'm not very fond of TW dramas, there is something about the filming which seems a bit un-professional. No one can play Ren. Ren is too perfect!

Guest Eddokun

^I totally agree... i would say even anime probably wont be able to get ren correctly because he is too perfect lol (kind of like how people were sort of complaining about Vampire Knight drawings in the anime?) and voice it has to be perfect!!!

i have nothing against TW dramas but... sometimes i find it way too much overreacting type of deal... like the characters are RIGHT UP ON EACH OTHER's FACE when they are talking its like O_O wtf who does that? O-o

but ya >< im with u sbq

Guest sbq

Thank heavens you agree with me Eddo-Kun was getting worried I'm the only one against it. An anime would be better. Ren is SO HAWT! God I want some RenxKyouko loving and I want it NOW!!! Lol!

Also Ariel Lin would be a terrible Kyouko. She doesn't look like she has a mean bone in her body. And your right Eddo-kun TW dramas tend to overboard with emotions! Someone is always crying! It doesn't matter if they are happy or sad. They just are always crying!

Guest murdoc_19_2000

can anyone post the pictures of ariel and jerry?

I also agree with u guys...

I saw many taiwanese dramas adapted from manga and non of them left the good impression. Most of the main actors and actresses were idols/singers who didn't know how to act well and the plots were too annoying. That's why I'm not looking forward to the live action.

Guest yence

No way.

Skip Beat Live version : O

But Ariel Lin?

Jerry?

:tears:

it seems that u dont like it...do u?? :mellow:

Guest malljclay

^ I dont like it.

Not looking forward to it at all.

No offense intended to Ariel and Jerry fans.

Guest miimisunshine

i am not looking forward to the live action either.

the TW versions of japanese manga are not good in my opinion. like for TW hana kimi i didnt watch it .i watched the JP version it was better. the same with HYD the way they protray the characters are not as close as the manga the JP versions are very similar.

Guest c0lap1nada

i am not looking forward to the live action either.

the TW versions of japanese manga are not good in my opinion. like for TW hana kimi i didnt watch it .i watched the JP version it was better. the same with HYD the way they protray the characters are not as close as the manga the JP versions are very similar.

I totally agree! Hana Kimi TW version is so so so overrated and the acting is horrible. =_='' Even I could do better, honestly.

Guest Eddokun

lets switch gears you guys

anyone read 122???

OMG!!!! i loved it ^-^

ren is really a sly? lol guy he uses kyoko's innocence and puts that little surprise for her in the rose AHHHHH so romantic he gave her a jewel ^-^ lol and kyoko's happy expressions and such never fails to make me laugh ^^ i loved it lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xingjing

I LOVE THIS MANGA. *spaz*

I read like all 122 chapters so far in 3 days. It was insane.

Ren = <3.

I'm starting to like Shou ever since he realizes he obviously has more feelings for Kyouko. But, I think I only like him more because he prods Ren into action.

When does 123 come out? :[ I'm going to die before it does come out.

Guest kyoda2

this series is by far one of my most prized and favorite!!!! kyoko rocks man!!! and i swear i die laughing in every volume!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest watch.the.sky

Is this manga very good?

I've always seen it but I've never had the time to read it.

- Kyu

It depends on your taste. As for me, I love it. It's funny, has good looking guys and a good plot.

Archived