[MANGA/ANIME] Skip Beat!

broken.wings

Guest Eddokun

sbq

that is fine i was surprised in a good way lol i can't wait for the next chapter ^^

her face expression was priceless like... how did you know it was my birthday? why are you giving me a rose? why are you being so nice? ahahhaha as for sho O_O!!! hmmm i wonder how she will react to that one also because shes so clueless lol... kyoko is so funny ^-^... you are so right about it being draggy lately... but it seems like it will pick up hopefully

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jin91

I agree. she was like OMG.

but i was so happy with that last page when he gave her the rose. I seriously cant wait until they know that they like each other >.< it's so hard knowing it but having to just wait for it to happen

I refound this manga last week and read all 119 or so chapters in a couple days... now i'm psyched for the next chapter

Hey EddoKun & Jin91,

Yep Loving the story change. I have no idea when the next chapter comes out. Wait Eddokun said it's March 19th! Only a few days. YAH!

Ren and Kyouko need to shoved into a closet and not let out until their feelings comeout. Even though I think Kyouko is still confused by her own feelings. Sho better not mess things up. Ren is hotter, better, sexier man! Oh YEAH!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Eddokun

ANYONE READ CH120????

it was soooooooooooo cute ren x kyoko moment ^-^ i thought it was adorable but i did love the interruption of moka-san also LOL she was hilarious!!! as if she did not want to lose to ren with her own present and all how cute HAHAHAHA can't wait for next chapter

Guest yence

meybi im to late to join this thread but i really love this manga!!

to bad im really late to collect from the first volume....sigh~

yea i luv the ch.119!!

btw eddokun, where did u read c.120?? i dont see it in onemanga...can u pliz giv it the link??

• 3 weeks later...
Guest c0lap1nada

Huh..Where are you guys reading at?

I'm reading at onemanga and I don't see chapter 120 ._.

Lol. They're raws, no english translations out yet.

Guest Demllequ

my friend keeps telling me to readit.

she said she totally loves it.

but i'm so lazy

i havent gottena round to reading it

Hey, I read my scanlations in the yahoo skip beat group!

At the moment much didn't happen!

Kyouko is late to drama. Ren sort of scolds her (Just tells her she is wrong) Kyouko's goal have changed. She no longer cares about getting revenge on Sho. Instead she wants to be a great actress with the same level of passion Ren has for acting. Is something devloping here? I HOPE SO!

Guest Eddokun

^hi sbq i totally agree!!! something must be developing there right? ^-^

i loved the past couple of c hapters and cannot wait for more ^-^ new characteR? seems kinda weird... can we sense an enemy!

Skip Beat! in Soompi! 8DDD

The book itself only got to #9 in my country for now, so I read the later chapters @ OneManga <333

The new scanlated chapters are out btw, 121-122...

They were filler chapters, IMO *___* Nothing important... Just a continuation of 120 and of Kyouko being her depressed self, afraid of angering Ren lol

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

great news!!! im not sure if this is old news or not, but its awesome!

skip beat is gonna have a live action drama!!!

its going to be a taiwanese drama starring ariel lin and jerry yan.

i hope they do a good job...especially ariel when shes supposed to be the scary kyoko haha

Guest pillowise

Oh goodness, I love this series. The female lead definitely isn't the typical helpless heroine. I love all of her faults.

Also, the humor is awesome! Their faces make me burst into laughter!!

Guest yence

great news!!! im not sure if this is old news or not, but its awesome!

skip beat is gonna have a live action drama!!!

its going to be a taiwanese drama starring ariel lin and jerry yan.

i hope they do a good job...especially ariel when shes supposed to be the scary kyoko haha

i heard it too...cant wait to see the 'black kyouko' :lol:

Archived