[MANGA/ANIME] Skip Beat!

broken.wings

Guest Eddokun

^ i seriously hope so

the other grl is such a sad person? i mean thats putting her in a nice term... she took advantage of how naive kyoko is in trying to steal her role how low... but too bad what she did actually stirred up the good in kyoko hopefully the director will be so mesmerized by her performance he will totally 4get wut he said earlier dat bastard! anyways i cannot wait for the next chapter...

btw kyoko idolizing len was so hilarious hahahaha your a first class actor of course u can just see it once and know how its done HAHAHAHA she totally told him until he had to teach her xP

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This manga is just dragging at the moment for me. I really want some Ren and Kyouko development. In some ways you can say that by Ren teaching Kyouko, Kyouko is being made into the woman that Ren truly deserves. God if she doesn't get with him soon....I WILL!!!

Guest PecanPie02

yea i agree!!

i want more ren and kyouko moments and along with more of that other guy that Kyouko liked (i even forgot his name) their interactions together were so cutte and funnny!!

I know exactly what you guys are talking about but i guess the mangaka really wanted to build her character as a great actress... but she should know we want more ren and kyoko! lol and sho hasn't come on the manga for like forever now? hahaha and they introduced some new evil girl O_o

Guest PecanPie02

yea that was the name.. sho...

what happened to him??!

did the mangaka make some formal exit in the manga for sho? (was i the only who missed it..)

or did he just not show up ever?

(though im pretty sure they are NOT going to end up together.. they are so funny to see!!) hehe!!

i cant wait for more chapters!!

Guest piyo-no-kizu

I also wanna see more RenxKyouko! T__T AND SHO. LOL I miss that guy. : D

It's soooooo cool to see Ren all jealous when Sho's around ^^; *faints*

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ANIME! *__* and chapter 129. ;__;

ah mannn the anime... I wished the manga is finished at first with my beloved kyouko ending with Ren and Sho just rot in his corner LOL and Kyouko friend's I forgot her name the one wiht many sibling finds a hot bf muahahaha

then ill watch the anime

SKIP BEAT anime RAW is out!!! :tears:

Damn! I have to wait for the subtitles. I do understand a lot of Japanese but I want to make sure I don't interperate it wrong! I want it NOW!!! Ren looks so HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

Guest lolly88

S'pore is going to air skip beat anime too ^^ yeah

cant wait to watch it , i love the comic cant wait till 129 comes out

Guest miimisunshine

S'pore is going to air skip beat anime too ^^ yeah

cant wait to watch it , i love the comic cant wait till 129 comes out

it is out. you have to register at the yahoo group to see the link for the scans.

Guest :.Blue.:

Yes Skip beat is out =D ....there an english sub for ep 1 on youtube by kookiemonstarreturns ....just go to youtube and put his/her name in the search engine and u'll see it... =D...they also have it in their crunchyroll skip beat group

Yes Skip beat is out =D ....there an english sub for ep 1 on youtube by kookiemonstarreturns ....just go to youtube and put his/her name in the search engine and u'll see it... =D...they also have it in their crunchyroll skip beat group

WOW WOW WOOOOW!

Thanks! ^^

Archived