[MANGA/ANIME] Skip Beat!

broken.wings

ITS BEEN CONFIRMED! THERE IS GOING TO BE A SKIP BEAT ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the link to prove it! YAH!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-...v-anime-in-fall

It's going to be ready for the Autumn season!

Yes I'm so happy. I was really upset when I heard there was going to be a taiwan drama since I can see them messing it up! An animated Ren for me to drool over! Ren is so hot!!!!!

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Eddokun

^OMG sbq that is such a great news!!!!

i was bumming over the TW drama and how some people say we are not giving it a chance but COME ON!!! NO1 CAN PORTRAY REN! let alone KYOKO ^^

i cannot wait for the anime version i hope they keep the drawing as good as the manga ^-^ that will be one anime i will be looking forward to in fall for sure

I know I'm so happy that an anime is coming out! Yep I agree, no one can play Ren, he's too perfect. TW drama aint' going to be good, it would have better if it were a Japanese or Korean drama since they tend to produce better quality. I can't wait for the anime!!!

Guest Ethereal.

i started reading this manga last night and have been reading it until now

IT IS SO GOOD OMG SO FUNNY HAHA

im so surprised, it isnt really like any other manga ... doesnt follow the stereotype so i like it :)

i definitely recommend!

Guest shinhaku

Anime studio: HAL Film Maker

Director: Sayama Kiyoko

Series composition: Sekijima Mayori

src: ephi@ skip beat yahoo group

HAL studio also made Pretear. Judging from their past works, we can expect some good anime artwork. Can't wait to see little grudge kyokos! XD . Haven't watched anime for a long time, this will be my first anime series after lovely complex and emma XD

Guest sp4078

I loved this manga at first. Good plot.

But the graphic is maddeningly messy and confusing. Could the author stop adding unnecessary stuff in there ? It was okay at first, but I eventually tire out and start to drop it. When I pick it up again, it lost its charm. Tsk.

Guest efflorescence

I've stopped at Volume 19.

When I first started reading this manga I was so obsessed...but as it dragged on it gets really frustrating!

As soon as things start heating up, the mangaka immediately changes the focus back to acting. Why can't she just focus on both at the same time?! At this rate it's never going to end, like the 'Glass Mask'.

Also, I'm definitely NOT looking forward to the TW live action drama =_=.

The acting and filming is of such poor quality that every remake ever attempted has been distasteful and cringeworthy (save for Meteor Garden 1 which was actually quite good...)

Guest HeartOnFire

OMG anime, I've been waiting forever for them to animate this series. It is one of my favorite shojo series.

Guest thoyting

I finally got to read this manga, but I'm not sure what volume I stop at. Is this manga over or it's still ongoing? I only read up to whatever chapter they had scan online. You know what suck... I wish Kyoko and Ren kiss already... I've been waiting for their kiss... I hope she ends up with him... she better not go back with Shou.

Guest c0lap1nada

I finally got to read this manga, but I'm not sure what volume I stop at. Is this manga over or it's still ongoing? I only read up to whatever chapter they had scan online. You know what suck... I wish Kyoko and Ren kiss already... I've been waiting for their kiss... I hope she ends up with him... she better not go back with Shou.

It's still ongoing.. latest chapter is 125?

Guest moonie_heejunnie

alright there's an anime whoot!

now all we need is an announcement of a japanese live action drama.

mwaha!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Eddokun

^did anyone read up to 125?

omg kyoko is getting picked on again by girls O_O its like her kid days all over again... and what is up with the director saying if he says its white even if its blk u say its white

-_- and those girls OMG -_- hahahaha but i no I KNOW kyoko will get over it... i just hope it doesn't take too long -_-... because for the last couple of chapters... ren hasn't been present!!! nor any other char for that matter... only that new evil girl made appearance... i wonder what type of role she will play xP

Guest bedethuong12000

im agree with those of you who said that this manga is a bit draggy. seriously, i was so excited when read vol 1, then 2, then 3....

but the part where im looking forward most was the sweet moments of Kyoko and Ren. but the mangaka just focus on the acting bit of kyoko, her revenge, etc.

i mean, up until now, vol 23 ( i think), the relationship between ren-kyoko has not been focus by the mangaka much. >.<

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JambaJuice

I stopped reading it after ch. 105.

It kind off pissed me off how there's so many words on each page unlike other mangas.

I don't even read from word to word. I just scan through it.. HAHA.

I'll go back to read it soon though.

Guest DarkAngelInLove

chp. 128:

dang kyoko looks so much more like a lady. I'm sure that other girl will suck it in the next chapter!

Archived