[MANGA/ANIME] Skip Beat!

broken.wings

Guest avicenna

there is another team subbing it and they are doing great job....u can find them on mininova.org when u search for skip beat and there name is kinda japanese from two parts stated with "U" i think and the other part start with "Y"...not sure ....will c it and come back with it

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miko-teh-purple-neko

i'm so hooked on this manga that i'm reading it online. i don't usually. and watching the anime. < 3 i find myself going back to parts i like. lolzzzz. XD

Guest avicenna

^ i think that other group dropped it sadly

really ???? OMG...there translation and effects are fabulous.... so they are not gonna complete ?? how sad... :tears:

Guest pajhlub

God!!! this manga is great!!! i love it!!! i have vol. 1-14 i can't wait for vol 15 to come out!!!! i love it!!!! i love the anime tooo!!!!!!!!! please, check the anime out in crunchyroll.com....it's good toooooo!!!!!!!!hahahaa

i also finished reading the special chapter.

gahh.. i want a ren doll now too. @____@"

jksjks. xD

I love Skip Beat XD

I'm just waiting for the next chapter.. Which I just heard that it just got dropped D:

they're talking about the anime.

i think... xD

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Eddokun

i really hope nothing happens to her seriously... man such a hateable character this girl is she just took my sympathy for her out the window with what she did -_- i hope kyoko put some sense into her... btw i hope that bridge rock guy catches her or something ^^ he had crush on her for a long while now right hahahaha wait till ren hears about what happened ^^

Guest DarkAngelInLove

omg i can't believe that!! i'm sure Kyoko will save herself. i think she turned on her Natsu mode at the end. i think that rock guy is only going to witness what happen.

Guest Eddokun

ya but how can natsu mode save her from that? O_o she doesn't have crazy physical reflex... wait she does from that one chapter where she saved herself from falling when ren was going to catch her but LOL i don't know i thought it was cute how they showed the bridge rock guy who likes her go buy food with her and kyoko as clueless as ever ^^

i don't think chiori can ever win my sympathy again shes weak yes her past sux and is sad but what she did is all time low shes even lower than that one girl from beginning because that time she didn't try to hurt her on purpose just tried to bully her but this grl -_-

Guest Balloon

I LOVE the part when she's just glaring like >:D

it was just unexpected, even though i should expect her 'natsu mode' by now.

chiori was just creepy this chapter. all that paper o_o

awww i realli love this manga :D sooo excited that they are making a drama of it...hmm i hope they'll have more scene with ren..cuz in the manga he's not really there later on...miss him!! ehhaha lol... love kyouko ..ehahha she's hilarious..and adorabley naive lolehehah over all jsut love this manga to death ehehea

Archived