Guest JenniFOO

im in love with this showw

just how i pictured the characters to be

haha except for nate i thouht he would be hotter

and jenny would be brunette with really big boobs :X

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm hooked..lol i wouldn't say that everything is exactly how i imagined it, but it's true enough to the book.

this is going to be another one of my favorite shows :)

Guest ( BEAUTIFUL; life )

BLAIRE'S GORGEOUS. i think she looks better as a brunette than a blond.

its weird how all the girls actually all the people just had their cellphones out for the entire show, reading ... gossip girl :| i mean. wtf do people really do that? -_-x

Guest cindydanda

i really hope it gets better/ more exciting.

but not like kill-someone-exciting like what they did to marissa in the oc.

i still don't like the girl who plays serena. she's supposed to look like paris hilton with boobs or something. u know with the glamour and everything. the girl still looks like she's playing soccer in sisterhood of the travelling pants.

the girl playing blair is so beyond perfect.

and yeah they made nate too hung up on serena.

uggghhh I HATE SERENA!!! lol

team blair =D

thanks tracycutie for the upload. It's pretty good so far

Thanks, traceycutie! I haven't read the books, but they seems to be really popular (a couple of my friends are obsessed), so I'm a little curious about the series in general...I didn't even know its pilot was tonight though, haha.

no problem ^_^ just sharing the gossip girl love!

I love Blair...she's gorgeous, b*tchy but vulnerable...you can tell she's just lonely...Nate is such an *ss...they changed him from the book, but i hope they make him redeem himself somehow...Serena, i like her with Dan...she's not as pretty but I like Blake & Penn's chemistry..

I find Rufus hot!!! lol

Guest lubo0gx3

i always imagined Serena as being a doll faced super model.. but not so much in the show (and her wardrobe sux..)

i always imagined Jenny as being a short stubby girl.. but not at all in the show

i always imagined Nate to be this gorgeous calvin klein model.. but not feeling the hairstyle on the show..

i always imagined the father to be kind of old and chubby ( i don't know why.. ) but he's a hottie on the show ;-)

everyone else are looking their parts..

i was kind of disapointed by the girl playing serena, but she looks likable..

can't wait for the next episode o_O

I hate the narrator. It's so annoying, I don't think it's really needed.

Blair's so pretty during the Kiss party lol.

Serena's outfits in this episode was horrible. The only OK outfit was the outfit she wore to school trying to find Blair.

Jenny's not really naive looking. It looks like fake innocence and that she'll bite you back if you bite her.

Nate's hair has to go.

Chuck's alright. Dan's so hot!

The first episode was alright, nothing really wowing. I think it's the overuse of the commercials of Gossip Girl so we're exposed to many previews of the first episode of Gossip Girl. I'm looking forward to the next episode.

If you were to compare the first episode of Gossip Girl and The O.C, the O.C is definitely more interesting. I guess a major factor is the crazy commercials of Gossip Girls.

I liked the pilot.. but it definantly has room for improvement.

I think Blair has a perfect excuse for being a bi*tch to Serena. I would be pretty pissed off if my best friend left without telling me. And not call or try to keep in touch (especially when the whole divorce thing happened). Serena shouldn't think that she could just come back and think Blair would be okay with it and everything would be back to normal. And then she did sleep with Nate to.

But Serena tried to change and she did. So thats good too.

ugh Jenny is supposed to be brown curly haired and BIG boobs.

Eric is supposed to be a college hottie. How old is he? Freshmen?

BUT..I think it'll be Jenny+Eric rather than Jenny+Nate.

Did Eric attempt suicide?

Guest Tranberry

Wow Jenny and Rufus were not at all like I was expecting. I thought Jenny had DD's and was a brunette...and I always imagined her dad to be older and chubbier but instead he turned out to be pretty hot in the show haha. I think the actress playing Blair is perfectttttt, but Serena is not exactly what I pictured her to be. Dan is really cute though too. :D

I can't wait for the next episode. :)

i really like this. well i never read the book because i just wanted to enjoy the tv show, i was really tempted to read though. However, the book is probably always better right? lol.

Archived