Gossip Girl Tv Show

Guest JenniFOO

Guest Tranberry

Wow! They're coming out with a GG show? I think I read up to book 4 or something and then stopped. I really need to catch up on this. =\

I agree with the casting of Blair, but I was expecting Serena to be wayyyyy more beautiful (not like the actress isn't prettybut more so than that). And Nate is supposed to be uber hot :( And Jenny is supposed to have DD's! And I always pictured her as a brunette for some reason too...

Well, I look forward to the show, hopefully they didn't change too many things. :)

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest makemyday

ahh fudge.

i'm going to have to read these again.

i cant remember what the freak happens.

i think blair was perfectly cast though.

Guest dbsk_star

omgomgomg~

soooooooo excited! ah it going to be awesome lol

Gossip Girl has always been my guilty pleasure reads hehe

i thought that they were just going to make a movie of it not a show lol

i hope it will be good!

Guest 5imply_5wt

oh man.. i can't wait for this.. =) i love rading gossip girls.. heeh wanna see how the tv show turns out!

Guest s0y0un*

ah i love the books!!

man everyone looks different than i expected ><

cant wait for this to air!!

Guest ( BEAUTIFUL; life )

augh when does this start i want to watch it :xx except~ i dont even have CW T_T

Guest jvchou1316

i've never read any GG books, but the covers are... pretty. =D

so i'll be lookin out for this.

that Dan guy on the first page looks hot.

Guest rapunzel283

I like Blake as Serena. She's gorgeous, but she's still friendly, not an ice-queen.

Haley Bennett is a bit too... "hard" lol, IMO.

Guest AzN_cHiC89

is anyone else incredibly disappointed by the previews of the show?

i am! they seem kind of boring.

the cast is still bugging me because on the covers of the book the girls look pretty good looking compare to what they have casted. And i agreed, if Haley was casted a Serena it would have been awesome. I thought her role in Music and Lyrics was pretty funny.

Guest dream_on

i'm so excited for this. gossip girl is my guilty pleasure. :)

i'm disappointed in the casting for Nate though. he's supposed to be incredibly hot! hopefully he looks better in action. same with Serena. she isn't as stunning as i pictured. i even thought she looked better when she was in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants...

but oooh the girl who plays Blair is gorgeous! and Dan is HOT!

Guest spark1ing_diamondz

Blair, Serena, and Dan look perfect for their parts. But Nate looks not that hot. Jenny's supposed to have a huge chest and yeah, I also always pictured her as a brunette and more innocent looking. But anyways, I can't wait to watch.

Guest pantsy

the other Tucker as Dan?? Excelllent choice. he's so hot

and i like blair lively. she's good in the previews. i've always liked blair better though in the books.. but i dont think i would like her in the tv series..

Archived