Gossip Girl Tv Show

Guest JenniFOO

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mzclumzie

i love the books and i even read all the ones where jenny is the main character. cant wait for the series to come out so i can watch it! although the people that they found to play the characters are a bit disappointing.

Guest innocia

I've read some of the books and I'm pretty okay with the cast

The Nate I had in mind was someone hotter, and Jenny doesnt look as innocent as shes supposed to be. Doesn't she have a big chest in the show?

Can't wait though ^_^

Guest Resphoiina

Okay, I have the whole series and I'm pretty dissappointed at what the tv series is going to be...

first of all CW tends to be, well One Tree Hill-ish. Very dramatize, and the plot gets to be (wtf?)- ie. Smallville

I LOVEEE the casting for Serena. She is exactly what serena looks like in my mind, blair is more or less. Nate- erm they could have done so much better. Jenny has CURLY BROWN HAIR and *huge* boobs. Come on, CW, blond and petite Jenny? I thought Dan would be so much more emo looking- I thought he was nate when I first scanned through the pictures!

I am still going to watch every episodes, so blehhh. You know you love them~

Guest Chillie

Argh I really don't like the Nate they casted. It's totally not what I had imagined when I read the book. And I agree with others, Dan should be a LOT more emo. WTH.

Guest lilangelgrl168

gah, i can't waaaaaaiiit!!!

i just finished don't you forget about me on Saturday.

I loved blake lively in the sisterhood of the traveling

pants too! can't wait to see more of her!

First time i looked i thought the actor for Chuck was supposed

to be Dan >_<

Blair doesn't look like i thought she would either... :unsure:

I'll still watch it thoough!!

'cuz we all love Gossip Girl, right?

Guest kpopjunkie13

im so excited to watch this

i have watched the teaser so many times but it wont air till september

which is 2 months away from now aww

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest ♡DOLLYGIRL

I've always wanted to read the whole series, but after reading through the first novel I got so bored of it.

The previews look pretty good ;) I want to see how this series goes..

Guest cannedpeaches

i think im up to book 8 now. i think they could have done a better job in casting with serena and nate. and i think megan fox would be a good blair!

Guest x byul satang

ahhh im SO excited for the tv series! im a huge fan of the books. im so excited to see how they will portray the books (:

Guest Dreamss

I CANT WAITTT! OMGGG

im only on the 3rd book for the book and its soo good!

:D

but..jenny doesnt have the big boobs int he s how ROFL X]

sereena and blair is super gorgeous<3

Guest sweet_hunny

Okay when I heard that Josh Schwartz (who is so talented and creative at such a young age compared to the top elite creators) was gonna bring Gossip Girl to life. I LITTERALLY PASSED OUT when I saw the fall previews :P. I'm so glad they've already gave some sneek peeks ;). Although, I'm surprised they haven't brought to life a Vanessa Abrams character yet.

I love Blake Lively although I've always thought Serena Van der Woodson would be more of a knock out gorgeous girl but Blake is a terrific actress and I think she would fair well being Serena since let's face it, there are a lot of pretty actresses but some can't act and I guess it's her aura that captivated the casting director to make her the it girl :).

Leighton is NO JOKE the look of Blair hands DOWN! The attitude seems pretty compatible to the novel potrayal but doesn't she kinda look like Minka Kelly from Friday Night Lights. They could be twins.

OMG I remember the girl who played Jenny is from the Spy Kids 2 movie playing the "president's daughter" or something :lol:. I can't believe she's doing the show and is only 14!

Plus how cute is Kristen Bell? I totally adore the fact she'll be the voice of Gossip Girl.

Overall I'm excited for the series since it's very promising and it's like the OC only on the east coast and more glamorous

Guest revontulet

The only reason I'm remotely interested in this series is because Kristen Bell will be narrating as Gossip Girl :mellow: But there might be a chance that I'll get addicted to this once it airs :lol:

Guest ohhreallynow

I can't wait till this is aired, I'm a HUGE GG fan

I have every single book and read every single one of them

Just finished the last book...the ending was a little dissappointing && I totally can't wait till the prequel

Guest biteme_lestat

oh wow, i didn't know they were making a series out of this book! i loooved reading the first few titles from this series. Can't wait to see how they translate this on screen.

Guest kitkat_grl22

Haaa.

I love this series...

My opinion on the cast...

I don't have to say much...

But I really like Dan..

=]]

And Chuck, he is not the guy I imagined.

I imagines more..

Uglier, chubbier in a way.

But I guess he'll do.

Other than that... I'm good with the cast.

I'm pumped for the show..

=]]]]]]]]]]]

Archived