Gossip Girl Tv Show

Guest JenniFOO

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest misz.perfect.

The first episode was actually better than I expected. I'm not sure if the series is a complete parallel of the book, but I like it. Now I'm constantly anticipating the next episode. xD

Guest orange momo

despite my first reluctance in watching this show.. the first episode drew me in, if it continues to follow the path of the first ep i am def going to become addicted. Also for those of you who are hoping it's like the books sorry to bust your bubbles but they said it's based "LOOSLY" on the books meaning who ends up with who could be completely differnet and the storylines could be completely different, it seems as of yet just the characters are the same named etc.

im a fan of the books till about book8... the show looks interesting, i love the girl who plays blair so pretty. anyone know where i can dl this?
you can download this from http://clubbox.co.kr/twoasone

Guest saranghae<3

Blair is seriously so pretty! I found Serena to look ka bit old but she does have this mysterious aura about her.

I hate...... CHUCK! My gosh, this guy is so annoying <__<

I don't like Dan for some reason.. He's just too lovesick for me :/

Guest dolce.vita

yay i liked the 1st ep =]

i should read the books but whatever..

jenny is adorable <3

i love the rest of her family too~

cant wait for wednesday!!

i watched the first ep yesterday!!

i msut say, that CHUCK BASS is so HOT!!!!! apart from the fact he's a sleeze he would be okay. and NATE is quite hot too.

but the only thing i didn't like is how gossip girl was commentating in the beginging especially the "xoxo" part. no offence, but i thought it sounded tacky kind of >.<"

but oh welll, it was better than i expected:)

Guest I like jelly

The show is pretty immature, but that's why it's so entertaining. I am adding this show to my guilty pleasure tv list among with America's Next Top Model.

Guest PrincessBoa

The second episode of Gossip Girl tonight was a bit of a let down..xD Wasn't as interesting as I would have pictured the second episode would be. It was purely boring..and I think Nate looks better without his hair slicked back xD Haha. Also, Chuck Bass has a black eye, YAY X]

-PrincessBoa

Guest ( BEAUTIFUL; life )

I don't like how Serena's eyebrows are super light. :( She'd look a lot prettier if they were darker . or at least more visible -_-x

I like Dan Humphrey :x

And Blair.

It's still on now , so not much to comment ... on...

Guest sweet_hunny

It's kinda annoying that "Gossip girl" says XOXO instead of You know you love me (totally GG!) -_-.

Yea I agree that 2nd episode was a bit of a bore but hey you can always hope for the best and next episode looks cool.

B and C terrorizing S in the next episode is sooo OMFG!

^

Really? I don't know. I liked this episode as well. I actually found myself laughing on a lot of scenes. Maybe I'm just shallow like that. :P

And I love the cast. Well, maybe except the Chuck guy. Blair is so freakin' gorgeous. Her face looks so angelic and doll-ish.

I like Serena, too. Both pretty girls. And the guys, Chuck is soooo cute and Dan looks like the boyfriend material. I dunno..

Ahh I'm just blabbering.. Can't wait for next week's episode!

i think that this show will rock my wed. nights!

cmon.. this show is great. lol

some people seem to have a problem with nate.

i saw him in canada once when he was filming with steven strait for the covenant.

the whole "ipswitch boys" were great. all delicious too. ^-^;;;;

but i think theres more of a nice boy side to chace crawford than the one expected of nate archibald..

iono. hes pretty hot to me.

luv luv luv blake lively tho.

shes a natural talent. not to mention beauty.

she's a different kind of beauty.

bet shes gonna be like the new micha barton.

please dont do stupid stuff blake!!!

we luv yu. lol

Archived