Gossip Girl Tv Show

Guest JenniFOO

Guest mz simmonz

oooh looks good and scandalous haha!

and the chicks on the upper east side do look like that..well the ones in their 20s and 30s, not the highschoolers like in this show lol.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tiff_Ng

Oh la la ...I'm super excited about this series....!!!

Btw, i read the last GOSSIP GIRL, not the prequel...seriously, i'm so disappointed with the ending like that Y.Y I feel like i wasted my time reading the whole series. Don't even bother to think about the prequel Y.Y

Guest cannedpeaches

do any of you know if this is going to be airing on any canadian stations? i have the WB on digital cable, but my dad is usually taping something so i cant watch it. =((

Guest gd-ise.

the preview was awesome

but I'm disappointed with the looks of Blair and Nate tho

but Chuck, is like WOW

he was so sexy *O*

can't wait for the show <33

Guest sentuhmentalfo0l

i can't wait!

i liked reading the series in hs

and i always wanted blair and nate

to get together

Guest eidolon.

i got this from another board and i sort of agree...

haley bennett from music and lyrics would've made a better Serena

I totally agree with this.

I feel like a lot of the casting was.. wrong.

Especially Serena, who is the MAIN character. (No offence to those who do like her though..)

The preview was good, a little lower than my expectations, but nonetheless, good.

-jjs

Guest lovebum4life

Jenny looks more like a Serena and she looks prettier than the Serena they cast..I don't know how their going to film the show w/o a Vanessa..I don't want to get my hopes up for this. But I'll watch it and give it a chance. I like the Blair they cast though and I thought Dan would look more emo..

Guest alainachen_604

serena is not very pretty she looks lkie a mom

i thought serena was suppose to be the prettiest girl in the whole wide world or something like that

and i saw in preview her brother is like younger and not very attractive <_<

this show is messed up

Guest hellogoodbye765

i agree ^

i think the show looks great but the casting is kinda messed up

serena is pretty but not flawless

blair isn't that pretty and shes not as bitchy/sophisticated, sarah michelle gellar in cruel intentions would be the perfect blair look cruel-intentions-071.jpg

jenny was suppose to have brown hair, and huge boobs, and innocent looking

dan is better then i imagined

nate is weird looking they shoulda just picked a random model or something

ps. whats up with the random asian girl? who is she suppose to be

Guest shabashindy

so exciteed to watch this.

I love th ebooks. and I saw the previews for the show.

the casts fit them well so perfectly.

except for jenny and nate and chuck =-=

Guest sweet_hunny

I don't think Blair is supposed to be like Catherine from Cruel Intentions. Although she's sometimes too cold and stuck up, she actually has a heart -_-. I kinda think Leighton as Blair has more of a classier look than Sarah Michelle Gellar as Catherine anyways.

I guess the PD (so I meant producers and casting directors. I was kinda rushing) liked Leighton's acting which is the reason why she was casted as Blair and I think she suits her perfectly although I do kinda agree with tracycutie that if she stayed blonde and auditioned for Serena van der Woodsen, she would've done great in that role as well.

At first I didn't think Chase who plays Nate didn't fit the role but the more I watched the previews and sneak peeks, the more I realized that he had this aura that started making me think he was a good choice.

Same with Blake. Loved her in Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants but didn't think she would seem like a brought to life Serena, but her acting chops are great if you seen her in that movie.

The more I think about it, they had chosen the actors based on talent and although some of them don't fit the description of the characters in the book but hey there are some gorgeous people who would probably seem perfect to the roles usually pretty much sucks at acting :vicx:.

Although the TV adaptation may be different from the novel series, I'm still excited for the show and it won't be like a typical CW drama because Josh Shwartz is the creator of the show so it's like the OC only, Manhattan style :P.

I don't Haley Bennett would fit Serena cause to be honest if you've seen pics that aren't from photoshoots, she looks like a kid, LITTERALLY. She's supposed to be model/Hollyeood star gorgeous and it's just she looks like she's 13 with her face -_-. I rather have Blake anyday as Serena.

Guest losborrachos

I guess the PD liked Leighton's acting which is the reason why she was casted as Blair and I think she suits her perfectly although I do kinda agree with tracycutie that if she stayed blonde and auditioned for Serena van der Woodsen, she would've done great in that role as well.

a little off topic but what's a PD? i've been wondering abt this for quite some time now... the only position in a film crew with those initials is the Production Designer, which is the person in charge of the overall look of the setting. my guess is you're referring to either the casting director or the producer, but i don't think people call any of them PD.

one month to go, guys... i'm so excited. i'm still wondering how they're gonna expand on dan's character with vanessa MIA. my money's still on a rufus-lillian affair.

i can't wait until this series premieres!!

i'm so excited...

i like the cast.

chase as nate .. i thought at first was too jock-y

at first i was thinking about.. that guy.. from princess diaries 1..

the guy who played michael in princess diaries..

i don't know why but i would always picture him while i read the book..

however now, the more i see his promo pics and clips..

he fits the role well.

blake lively as serena.. i was a little disappointed..

because.. although blake lively is gorgeous..

she doesn't have that ohmygosh breathtaking look

that i imagined serena in the book series to have..

but yeaa, hopefully she'll act well just like serena :P

ohhh and i like leighton playing the role of blair.

she's exactly what i imagined blair to look like.

skinny, brunette, gorgeous!

anywaysss, can't wait till september comes around :D

Guest sweet_hunny

So Erik van der Woodsen has been aged younger and I think they won't follow the book precisely since they've made changes and for those who read the books, they wouldn't be shocked at some events because they know the details but I think it's pretty cool if they changed some things up and they might even create more juicier plots on tv then the novel series -_-. If he's not gonna hook up with Blair, will he somehow be interested in Jenny Humphrey? I think that might happen.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest saranghae<3

serena looks kinda old.. but i like how she potrays serena from the previews.

I like blair! Really like Blair~ altho i expected Nate to be MANLY not feminine looking 0__0

NO VANESSA?!?!? ;o

Archived