Gossip Girl Tv Show

Guest JenniFOO

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

Dan is so fricken hot.

I hope that Serena's suicidal brother falls in love with Dan's little sister.

That would be SO cool =)

Anyways, Dan looks better than the rich people

ALthough... Nate is looking pretty good, if he doesn't slick back his hair.

I heard that the voice of Gossip Girl... is that girl from that show where she solve crimes.. Ohmygod. what's hername.

Anyways, DOESN'T SERENA LOOK TOO OLD FOR THIS SHOW?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the voice = kristen bell

i hate how they are making serena to be the good girl...like shes so nice and so perfect and she only made a small mistake when she slept with nate -.-

what the hell...

the producers prob didnt hav time to read the book ... i bet they wiki'ed it!

Guest tengosuds

the whole serena brotherxjenny WILL SO HAPPEN. i want it to anyway...

also, at first i thought dans anger at serena was unjustified, but then i replayed the ending (cool as i am) and he turns back to say something, only to see her walking away, and then he starts walking away and SHE turns back to say something to see HIM walking away. and it sort of just made me realise that at that moment in time in all the height of the drama, disappointment and frustration would be exactly what i was feeling. also, he does have preconceptions of the world serena lives in, and to any normal person, hearing she had slept with her best friends boy friend and then lied about it would sort of confirm those preconceptions, even if just on face value.

ive been thinking about this WAY too much.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I just watched episode 1&2 yesterday haha

I think the acting is .. kinda bad

the chuck guy is so gross, ughh I almost skipped every scene he was in

and Nate is annoying lol

I like Dan a lot, but I couldn't really understand why he was so angry at serena..

I LOVE THIS SHOWW!!!

i really really do not like chuck... gawwwddd.. there's always a chuck in each group... =(

blaire needs to set her priorities straight, it's not all serena's fault =(

Guest sweet_hunny

Okay, I know the 2nd episode didn't par with the pilot because there was only 2.5 million viewers that tuned in (the same ratings as Veronica Mars before it got cancelled). I know a lot of people can't help but d/l to watch it but for the sake of the show not getting axed, it'll be better if you tivo-ed it and see how the story progresses and not start thinking the "what ifs..." if it were to suddenly get the plug pulled -_-.

I'm so excited for Poison Ivy. Guess who Jenny's gonna start hanging out with and btw, his name starts with and E :lol: (I think we all know where this is going). Looks like Serena is gonna try to make up with Dan too and he looks super duper adorable and hot in his St. Judes uniform!

oh wow i had no idea dan humphrey was on john tucker must die!!

i didnt really like him there cuz he had lonng hair haha

but he's soo hott right now lol

Guest mz simmonz

aw I really thought Gossip Girl was going to have a huge audience since it was based on such a sucessful book series..but I love it so far~ although I think Nate seriously needs some character development on the show..he's just this dude that's just there for the sake of the "my best friend slept w/ my boyfriend" storyline. But I'm loving Dan and Chuck! and I don't know if anyone's mentioned this before but Blair really reminds me of Summer from "The OC"..maybe its just the dark hair and pale skin thing they have going on. I like both Serena and Blair but it's horrible the way they are portraying the two girls...Serena being the victim despite her stabbing her best friend in the back by having sex with her boyfriend and portraying Blair as the evil richard simmons despite the fact that she was betrayed by Serena..hmm maybe there's more to it? I don't know I never read the books.

Guest courtzn3y

omgsh I used to read all the books for this series

I'm totally obsessed with this show now, it's insane!

Now I'm gonna go back and read the new books

I think they have a prequel book now :D

Guest SaLina

i watched the first n second ep..it was pretty good.eehhe i can't wait for the thrid one..blair and serena reminds me of misha and summer from oc..lol.ehaha nate is very handsome..but dan is hallierious.ehahha hej's like the seth of the gossip girls....over all it really reminds me of the oc..lolhheh but i think i like it better than the oc...since i haven't really watched the oc befoer..lol.ehehe

Guest ( BEAUTIFUL; life )

do i do spoiler here? idernno?

its funny how jenny told dan that it was eric whos in the rehab place, like RIGHT after she & eric were talking about it, and she promised not to say anything lol

but this isn't a spoiler? or i dont know

ANYWAY i liked the asian chicks glasses. they're huge and red and i love it.

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

the voice = kristen bell

i hate how they are making serena to be the good girl...like shes so nice and so perfect and she only made a small mistake when she slept with nate -.-

what the hell...

the producers prob didnt hav time to read the book ... i bet they wiki'ed it!

YES that veronica mars girl.

I hate how she's like "And you know how gossip girls LOVE parties"

"I know you love me xoxo"

I mean SHUT THE HECK UP lol.

You're so right. I only read the first volume, but Blair is in fact the protagonist.

However, it seems as though Jenny is warming up to Blair to avenge Serena.

But I haven't read the book. I hope she doesn't get Dan to hate Serena.

I clearly remember how Serena came INTO the story as a evil no-good FIEND.\\

OMG that jenny girl is only 14 in real life!

Guest PrincessBoa

^LOL Yeah she is. 1993er xD. Shes really pretty though..:] I love her style in Gossip Girl. I forgot to post in here last night LOL after the show..but it was pretty...okay. I mean better than last week's uneventful episode. This episode was a bit better, but I mean..Blair is always going to eventually FORGIVE Serena for a bit, then get mad/or wants to get revenge back at her. Serena seems really 'goody'goody' in Gossip Girl, and Blair is portrayed as the yeah..xD I want to see more of Blair and Nate. They don't really act like a couple..or what I've seen in the last 2 episodes, (Not including hte first one where they're are pretty itimiate). Oh wells, I don't find Kristen Bell's voice that annoying, she didn't narrate as much in this one.

-PrincessBoa

Guest IngenuousLeigh

blaire needs to set her priorities straight, it's not all serena's fault =(

EXACTLY! it's partially nate's fault. i'm sure nate wasn't drunk while serena was sober and took advantage of him. hahaa, then i can understand blair's anger bein directed towards serena only. but i can understand how she would feel havin her bestfriend walkin out on her like that. still, seems like all blair cares about is bein the better person so all she wants to do is to win. anyways, just finished watching episode 3. i hope blair n serena finally makes up. if not, at least let them have a real cat fight this time.

Guest tsweetazn

The series is alright...i like the book better.....

Where is Vanessa?? and in the book...Eric is hott and a muscle man....

but in the series...they made him look suicidal(no offense tho)....and when did Serena become so

responsible even Blaire acts better than her in the book...*sigh*

and since when did Nate and Chuck became friends?? WOW.....

seriously....but i guess it'll be more exciting to watch the show since

i can't tell what's the gonna happen next......

Dan=hottness

Eric=>.<

Serena=what the hell?

Blaire=don't blame her for hating Serena

Nate=he's like a chameleon...he gotta have more lines!

Chuck=interesting character^.^

and yeah the voice thinggy gotta stop...its annoying me...."you know you love me xoxo Gossip Girl"

man....she have got to stop and shut up....^.^

The whole "my best friend slept with my boyfriend" ordeal reminds me of One Tree Hill.

Blonde ("good girl") - Peyton & Serena

Brunette ("rich girl w/ the absent parents") - Brooke & Blair

Anyways, I'm really starting to dislike Blair, especially after tonight's episode.

She's dealing with the situation so immaturely. Attack after attack. What happened to ignoring Serena's presence in the first place?

So.. I'm Team Serena for now! ^^

&EDIT

Ahhh. Okay. The last bit of the episode helped gain some of my admiration for Blair back. I'm glad they sort of made up :D

I guess this episode finally had a decent ending that makes you want to watch more.

I'm surprised that Blair's taking the whole ordeal so bad. Definitely immature.

What she did to Serena at the party wasn't great, but I guess it had to be done for Blair to understand that you can't judge everything that's going on from the looks of it.

I'm kinda glad Serena and Dan are friends again ^^.

I don't have a good feeling about Jenny. I keep getting a feeling that'll she soon lose her innocence.

Nate, needs more exposure in the series. He's like just there because he's Blair's boyfriend prop and that's it.

Chuck isn't getting so annoying as before. He's actually an entertaining character.

EXACTLY! it's partially nate's fault. i'm sure nate wasn't drunk while serena was sober and took advantage of him. hahaa, then i can understand blair's anger bein directed towards serena only. but i can understand how she would feel havin her bestfriend walkin out on her like that. still, seems like all blair cares about is bein the better person so all she wants to do is to win. anyways, just finished watching episode 3. i hope blair n serena finally makes up. if not, at least let them have a real cat fight this time.

But Serena left without telling thats a negative 10 points right there. She didn't call at all, another negative 10 points and she didn't call when she knew that Blair was going through major problems. Another negative 10 points. I understand why Blair is pissed off..

Blair is a brat but you can tell she's really lonley..it was so sad when she was talking to her maid about Yale..the whole time I thought she was talking to her mom. She never had anyone really by her side. Like a real friend. Her two side kicks aren't really her friend. Nate cheated on her and you can tell he still likes Serena. Her dad is in France and her mom is weird. She only had Serena, but she was always in the shadow of Serena too.

But I don't like her tatics for revenge. She went to far in today's episode with the whole rehab thing

I liked todays episode. Jenny and Eric. Dan and Serena are back on. Serena and Blair talked. "Because I'm Chuck Bass" Was the best part. I hope Serena and Blair forgive each other. I hope Eric forgives Blair (broke my heart to see Eric watch his sister mess up her future but for him, it was sad when he told Blair the truth and I also had sadness when Blair looked shocked to hear Eric and looked sorry and regretful to).

I've been team Blair since book one and I never really change my position.

Guest sweetiepie1990

you know you shouldn't be criticizing the narrator, because she obviously has to say it because it's how it's said in the book. There are those emails in the book that always end with the "you know you love me xoxo gossip girl" thing.you know you shouldn't be criticizing the narrator, because she obviously has to say it because it's how it's said in the book. There are those emails in the book that always end with the "you know you love me xoxo gossip girl" thing.

Archived