Gossip Girl Tv Show

Guest JenniFOO

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PrincessBoa

Watching it right now..and finally Blair is being b1tchy like I expected her to be at times. At the beginning it was just..nice...(When I watched the first 10 minute preview) Haha YAY ;] Jenny seems to know what shes doing..not like I've expected her to be >< Nate doesn't look stoned too =[ I thought he was suppose to look like that alot of the time..I have high hopes for this show <3

-PrincessBoa

Guest sweet_hunny

Canada get the episode 1st before the US does ^_^ BOO YA! I have to wait 40 more minutes but I can't watch it today, at least there's tmr :lol:

What? cindydanda, Lillian and Rufus dated in the past and they're not related :lol:.

He was a "rock star" and he said to her that she had gone from rock stars to billionares

I didn't find the pilot episode boring -_-! It looked good and they definately had a lot more presence then I thought although there were some parts that seemed over exaggerated.

Hmm did anyone notice Erik staring at Jenny when she was trying her dress at Henri Bendel's :P (OMG I knew something like that would might happen) ? I am soo thinking there's gonna be a storyline for them down the road ;).

At least there's a Vannessa casted now (FINALLY!). Now we need an Aaron Rose!

great news everyone.... Gossip Girl just cast Jessica Szohr to portray Dan Humphrey's childhood BFF Vanessa who moved away... i think some ppl were upset cuz they thought Vanessa wasnt in the series but guess what?? she's gonna be on the series...

Jessica Szohr was on "What About Brian," she was the smart, brunette roomate of Stacey Keibler....

here's the link to the article from tv guide:

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TV...ossip/800022278

u guys in Canada are lucky... i gotta wait about another 22 hours til it airs in the U.S.

Guest cindydanda

great news everyone.... Gossip Girl just cast Jessica Szohr to portray Dan Humphrey's childhood BFF Vanessa who moved away... i think some ppl were upset cuz they thought Vanessa wasnt in the series but guess what?? she's gonna be on the series...

Jessica Szohr was on "What About Brian," she was the smart, brunette roomate of Stacey Keibler....

here's the link to the article from tv guide:

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TV...ossip/800022278

u guys in Canada are lucky... i gotta wait about another 22 hours til it airs in the U.S.

what? they changed the story of vanessa too?

i hope they dont change her character.

i kinda like how artsy and scruffy and BALD she is in the book =\

i just finished watching the first episode right now

observations (lol):

-nate is not that hot

-they make serena the "good girl" and blair the "bad"

-they made dan humphrey and mrs. van der woodsen related (they changed the story =|)

-jenny aint DD's at all

but overall its okay i guess. the girl who plays blair does her character so well. this episode sucks. THIS compared to the 1st episode of THE OC is bad. i hope they make it more exciting without changing the story too much.

I didn't know this was premiering tonight, and I sorta started watching it half-way through. It wasn't bad...but it didn't really grab my attention for very long. I totally agree with cindydanda...the first episode was a bore compared to the first episode of the OC. If they were trying to grab an audience with the first episode....they didn't do very well.

Ow was the first episode a complete bore compared to the O.C? I loved the O.C, so I was hoping this series would be a step up from the O.C

I guess I have to watch the first episode tomorrow to see if it did suck. I went through all the pages and I'm ok with the Jenny change. I never read the book, but I don't mind changing her looks from a brunette to a blonde and losing the DD xD

Blare or whatever doesn't look that 'old'. With the right makeup she can easily look younger and around the same age as Blair.

Guest losborrachos

well at least we have vanessa now... to be honest, the first episode of the oc didn't catch my interest either, so maybe it won't matter.

Oh my!!

This looks sooo good already.

I think the casting of Blair, Serena, and Dan are PERFECTTT.

But I don't quite agree with Jenny. Doesn't she have um Double Ds? :lol: And also, I always envisioned her to be innocent and vulnerable. This chick looks like she has an edge to her or something. Oh well, I guess I'll have to watch to really judge.

AND WHAT THE HECK AT NATE???? He's supposed to be A&F model yumminess!!!

everthing i wanted to say...Nate..eh they should have picked someone else..with more ''all-american'' looks...he looks too exotic....and Jenny um i kinda pictured her like u said to be innocent and with well...that adolescent awkwardness to her body...this girl looks too...seasoned?

everybody else looks how i pictured it...maybe Blair could've been a bit more how the book described, but either way i'm WAY excited about this..:) thanks for posting..

I watched the first episode last night and never read the books but I'm definitely going to keep watching! It was very good, dramatic haha. I always go for the 'bad' characters because I think those parts take more work to pull off so Chuck's character caught my eye. How old are they supposed to be? Because they don't look like high schoolers at all... I mean none of those shows actually have people that look like high schoolers but when I looked at Serena, wow, if I'd never known about the series through the books, I would've thought it was a college show.

I just want to see people's reaction to this compared to the book because now I'm intrigued in reading it (plus I'll get like 40% off if I buy the book sets :P)

Guest dream_on

saw the previews on tv and it looks interesting. i was wondering though, once it starts air, will they rerun it in the same week? school is starting and the homework load is crazy so i would prefer to watch it on a weekend instead of a school night.

if they don't do reruns (becuase i think only MTV reruns the previous show before it airs) i'll just record it.

the reruns should be on Sundays at 8 :)

i can't wait to watch it tonight~

omfg i love this show already. just watched the first ep and omg nate archibald (chace crawford) is sooo freaking hottt!!! AH cant wait to watch the rest of it!!!

---edit

yeah i agree w/ ^ i think the books are better too but hey the show is still good :]]

Archived