Gossip Girl Tv Show

Guest JenniFOO

Guest serenity_anzel

saw in E news dat gossip girl gonna b on tv soo kull.. i'b read like all the bookss cant wait to wotch on tv.. =]

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dori dori

OMG I USED TO READ THIS SERIES!!

EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

and btw i like the girl playing serena

i think she fits it well!

Guest JenniFOO

i just viewed 3 clips on the cw website http://cwtv.com/video?vid=gossipgirl

Thanks for the clips!

Wow Serena does look much older than everyone else. This is off to a rocky start I see. LOL Jenny Humphrey is not as well endowed as she should be, Serena looks like shes 25 when really should be 17 - 18, and her older brother has somehow become her little brother. Booo. Whatever. Dan & Chuck look uber cute soooo, I have high hopes for them :D hahaah Nate...not so much.

But maybe Serena is suppose to look aged because she's suppose to be "tired" with all her partying and what not LOL And Blair, sooooo gorgeous. I love her skin. hehe And I got so happy when I heard Kirsten Bell's voice haha.

Thanks for the clips!

Wow Serena does look much older than everyone else. This is off to a rocky start I see. LOL Jenny Humphrey is not as well endowed as she should be, Serena looks like shes 25 when really should be 17 - 18, and her older brother has somehow become her little brother. Booo. Whatever. Dan & Chuck look uber cute soooo, I have high hopes for them :D hahaah Nate...not so much.

But maybe Serena is suppose to look aged because she's suppose to be "tired" with all her partying and what not LOL And Blair, sooooo gorgeous. I love her skin. hehe And I got so happy when I heard Kirsten Bell's voice haha.

yes first thing i said was woah .. why arent jenny's boobs bigger .. lol shes suppose to be like a double D girl, but yet she seems rather flat .. lol as for Dan and Chuck they are ok, im a little disappointed with Nate, hes not as hot as i had imagined.

as for Kirsten Bell -_- .. i kept thinking wow veronica mars is the gossip girl .. sniff

Guest rain_drops

this thread wasn't under the tv show index, so i posted it jennifoo!

-fall is toooo far! T_T

i dont think i could wait that long after seeing the previews -___-;

Guest Jamieâ„¢

wow I am excited for this! haha

blake was in sisterhood of the travelling pants, she was hot in that movie

Guest endoftheworld

Chace Crawford the guy playing nate is from the covenant. i remembered him being pretty cute (all the guys in that movie were!!) but he wasnt so memorable.. but yeah this is going to be a really good show..

i can't wait because i been WAITING for a show about elite prep schools in new england yay!!!

Guest EUNSHIHAE

i'm so excited for this series too!!

Penn Badgely plays Dan! i love Penn!! :)

but the girl who plays Jenny? Doesnt she suppose to have

curly brown hair and double D? lols...that's not how i imagined how she would look like.

otherwise, the cast is perfect.

Guest eastsea_sarang

haha, no way! i can't believe they're turning this book into a tv show.i'm pretty xcited to see how it turns out.

i used to read it waay back in middle school @__@..before it got really popular/wellknown

Guest JenniFOO

Chace Crawford the guy playing nate is from the covenant. i remembered him being pretty cute (all the guys in that movie were!!) but he wasnt so memorable.. but yeah this is going to be a really good show..

i can't wait because i been WAITING for a show about elite prep schools in new england yay!!!

OMG IT IS HIM! (I just took out my DVD and looked at the picture more closely) It is him! Ahh he was my favorite in the movie, even though he didn't even get that big of a part, I still found him soooo cute. What happened?!?! LOL Maybe its the slicked back hair. But geez, he looked sooo much better in the convenant haha

Guest SukarDrops

omg i was JUST saying they should make a show out of it because i finally finished reading all the books plus the it girl..ughh i pictured nate to be wayyyy better looking then the guy thats playing him...blair looks exactly how i pictured her..the girl thats playing serena is blah...shes not that pretty...chuck base looks different too and jenny?? wheres her boobs lol...

Guest beIntimate.

i can't believe they actually made a tv show!

mann, the way i pictured the characters from the book are very different from the people they picked in real life..

its really disappointing. but anyway i hope the show is gonna be good ~

Guest xx.ashleyy

i read the books and i loved it!

tho i'd have to say..the casting for serena isnt as..gorgeous as i would've imagined

but the actress for jenny humphrey is really pretty! (tho..in the book she was described to be pretty uhh..busty? lol!)

oh & nate and blair are both gorgeous =) cant wait to watch it!!

Guest endoftheworld

GUYS,

WATCH THE GOSSIP GIRL PILOT ON YOUTUBE!!!!! ITS SOOO GOOD!!! Nate doesn't look that bad, pretty cute on the pilot. i like chuck's sulky voice sort of lOL!!! i didnt' know nate was so brunette? i thought it was suppose to be golden-ish. lol

Guest losborrachos

GUYS,

WATCH THE GOSSIP GIRL PILOT ON YOUTUBE!!!!! ITS SOOO GOOD!!! Nate doesn't look that bad, pretty cute on the pilot. i like chuck's sulky voice sort of lOL!!! i didnt' know nate was so brunette? i thought it was suppose to be golden-ish. lol

are you talking about this:

it's a longer trailer, but not a full episode... i doubt they have the whole pilot on youtube but if they do, hook us up!

anyways, the hottest guy on the show: hands down, rufus humphrey... so how did dan's wifebeater-wearing beard-wielding dad transform into a total FILF? i'm smelling a romance somewhere in the future b/w rufus and serena's mom, just because between them, they seem to get quite a bit of screen time... and this IS a josh schwartz show...

Guest cannedpeaches

nate is actually kind of hot...in action. haha. omg fall is wayyyyyy too far away. and dan is pretty cute. is aaron going to be in this?

Archived