Gossip Girl Tv Show

Guest JenniFOO

the girl who plays jenny was also in the grinch who stole christmas btw.

she was really cute in there =]

but i agree with the others.

she`s supposed to be big chested.

haha it`s kinda funny though.

cuz she`s my sister`s friend, and goes to the same school as her,

so my sister`s always like,

yay! taylor is in gossip girl! haha

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JenniFOO

^ Seriously?!?! Your sister knows her? Very cool.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l67/ahru...-CW-EP00-09.jpg

i have no idea who that boy is (btw, that person's a boy, right? looks too pretty ... ).

Huge shot in the dark here, Serena's older brother? hahaha I'm probably SOOO far from the truth, but I can't think of anyone else in the book that was described like that. And the only guy who hasn't been casted or mentioned is her older brother at Brown Uni. (I think its Brown...?) haha Again, my guess is probably so farfetched since the guy...or girl in the picture looks much younger than Serena. But I'm just going to fill in the blank until someone comes along with the right answer. lol

the guys are mouth-wateringly hot, so no complaints. except chuck bass is too good looking. same with dan.

dan is exceptionally gorgeous, opposed to his character in gossip girl. he's supposed to be scruffy and whatnot.

btw, what about his other love interest ... darn. i forgot her name. the one who keeps a shaved head and is obsessed with filming.

Vanessa! I think was her name. lol If its not Vanessa its V something. I remember her name started with a V. Yeah I'm curious about whos playing her too! Since she did have a pretty big part in the book. But I havent' found any info on her yet. Once I do, I'll post :) & Thanks for posting the pictures! <3

Kristen Bell of Veronica Mars will do the voice-over for Gossip Girl.

Really? If she's taking on this project, does that mean she's putting a hold on V.Mars? Yeah I know Narrating isn't that big of a job lol, but V. Mars hasn't been confirmed for being renewed yet, and rumors are circulating. A bit worried, since I love V. Mars and her. And I think its really awesome that she'd be part of this. The more reason to watch, although, she isn't really going to be SEEN in the show. Whatever LOL Still, pretty interesting stuff.

When does it air?

Hmm I have no idea when it's airing. I should really find out. lol

Guest sujujjang

EXCITED!!!!! IM THE BIGGEST FAN OF GOSSIP GIRLS! AHHHHH!!!

okay but the characters are a slight disappointment. I thought Serena would be a lot prettier and younger loooking. Blair's okay. I thought Nate would be more muscular and tanned. Jenny is definetely not that petite, she has big boobs! I didn't think their mothers would play such a big role- what about Vanessa too?

hrmm still can't wait! When does it air?

-------------

did anyone watch that disney channel movie Pixel Perfect? I thought the main girl - Loretta (Spencer Redford) should have played Serena. She's so blonde, tall, skinny and pretty. Perfect Serena!

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/1167195/red...encer&seq=3

the CW picked this up ...

Kristen Bell from Veronica Mars, will be narrating the series and will be the so called "Gossip Girl", so thats something to look forward to. The CW's annual fall lineup announcement has this series replacing OTH at the 9PM Wednesday Time slot. Which is a pretty good time slot :)

Guest AzN_cHiC89

this is totally awesome! I love reading the gossip girls series! i can't wait to watch the show!

the girls are pretty hot!

Guest losborrachos

i wouldnt be surprised. the actual author ended up leaving the rest of the series to a ghost writer.

i guess she began another project that took up most of her time.

if you look closely, when cecily von ziegesar was writing for gossip girl, the book would title it as, "by cecily...."

however, if you look at the cover after book 8ish(???) you'll see that it says something different --

which implies a ghost writer has taken up the challenge of filling in cecily's shoes.

i know... that's why i mentioned in an earlier post that i think i outgrew the series esp. since ghostwriters took over... it used to say "written by" or "by" cecily von ziegesar, but after book 8 it says "created by cecily von ziegesar"... she left the series to start writing the it girl, which has now supposedly been taken over by ghostwriters as well... either way, i hope she returns for the prequel, because i'd like to end my gossip girl obsession in a good note...

GG-CW-EP00-09.jpg

i have no idea who that boy is (btw, that person's a boy, right? looks too pretty ... ).

that is in fact, erik, serena's magically younger brother... yea i'm pretty upset because erik's supposed to be uber hot and now he's like... a kid. and that's connor paolo playing him (he was the young colin farrell in 'alexander'), he's not bad looking, but dang how the hell is he supposed to hook up with blair?

i know right, erik is suppose to be the hot older college brother .. lol now .. hes the younger kid like one .. haha how is that going to work with the whole relationship with blair thing >?

Guest JenniFOO

that is in fact, erik, serena's magically younger brother... yea i'm pretty upset because erik's supposed to be uber hot and now he's like... a kid. and that's connor paolo playing him (he was the young colin farrell in 'alexander'), he's not bad looking, but dang how the hell is he supposed to hook up with blair?

HAHAHAHAH I WAS RIGHT!? Omg hahah so they've just decided to change how it is in the book and make him younger? For serious? Geez. hahaha youre right, Erik is suppose to be uber hot and this guy (now that we know that in fact, he is a guy) is soooo pretty. Not hot. Just really pretty. How is this going to work...? LOL I wonder if theyre going to be changing up some of the stories then....

Guest .moony.

Nate is so hot <3

So in the books which one is the more evil of the two?

i read on wiki that serena wrote a confession note to nate?...but she knew nate was already dating blair and she's blair's bff...that doesnt seem right :(

i nevered read the books. but when does this come out anyways

coming to a television set near you .. during the fall of 07 .. lol that means around the october area :)

Guest pokieelicious

^

ahh.. thast guna be pretty long > <

what channel is it guna be? cause i dont watch tv > <

but i'll just try to watch it on youtube ^^

Nate is so hot <3

So in the books which one is the more evil of the two?

i read on wiki that serena wrote a confession note to nate?...but she knew nate was already dating blair and she's blair's bff...that doesnt seem right :(

well i've always been on team blair...

Guest rain_drops

omg...i read this when i was in highschool -___-;

didn't know they kept it going...

i read a few books and just stopped. maybe after book3 or 4 -___-;

dont really remember...

cant wait til it comes out...

i wonder how things are going to come out

fall07 is too far T_T

i just viewed 3 clips on the cw website http://cwtv.com/video?vid=gossipgirl

i have to say the girl they casted as blair is totally gorgeous!

unfortunately although blake is really pretty she doesn't do justice to serena's description in the book.

in the book serena was supposed to be most striking no matter what and blair always lost out to her in the looks department but from what i see, blair in the show is the striking one...

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

wow those first two girls look old

ive heard of these books but ive never read em

should i be reading them? lol

Guest .moony.

boo i watched the previews and darn...serena looks so old..in the party scene her mom even looks younger than her -_- I wonder why she got the role.

I know im gonna be on team blair for sure now.

Archived