Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

Guest babysdaddy

please help me.

i have a friend who is looking for films from the past 7 years or so that are k-dramas but with vietnamese dubs. does anyone have any links/suggestions where to find them (*free*) on the net? thanks. :)

Guest huangsy

I need help recalling the name of a MOVIE!

PLOT SUMMARY (to the best of my knowledge):

It's a love story, and either the girl or the guy was a photographer. One day, while reaching for something in the dark room, he/she accidentally knocks some chemicals over on the shelf and he/she loses his/her vision.

Anyone know what the name of the movie is?

I watched it a few years ago and it was such a tearjerker that I absolutely MUST watch it again hehe!

I THINK it was a Korean movie...not sure! Hope someone can figure this out, given my crappy summary and all hehe

I only know a music video with that storyline, by KISS, called Because I am a girl

http://www.diodeo.com/id=susus&movie=0...&pt_code=03

Guest jiaya_nis

i don't know if someone posted this already and i hope some soul would be kind to reply to this and can answer this question.. someone posted this at the main site and i will copy it here (sorry, i cant remember) but we are both searching for same dram for a long time.. the story is summarized by her (i hope you don't mind i used your synopsis...

"since you seem to have watched a LOT of korean films, do you by any chance know the title of a certain series i've been looking for. i'm not sure of the title (Woman in Love) coz i've searched it but i can't seem to find it. the story is about a twin (both girls) who were separated--one was raised by the father and one by the mother. the one raised by the father is simple and the one raised by the mother is somewhat extravagant. when they were both married. the simple one seemed to be at a disadvantage coz she was married to a boy from a poor but decent family and the extravagant one was married to a "successful" guy who works in a big company. it turned out in the end that the poor boy made it to a good-paying job and since he is decent and he loves the girl so much she was envied by the other twin who was married to the "rich" guy who turned out to be a fake and he just married her coz she was rich (although he like the girl and repented at the end).

i'm not sure if i did justice to the story. it has been around 5 or 6 years since i've watched that series. i want to find out the title of that series coz they may have changed it when they've shown it. i hope you can help! thanks! "

Guest adikkeluangman

I want to ask something. This show not sure if it had started or already been aired. It in MBC station the title something like 'Global TV'. It showed about other country culture that never been seen before or something like that. Can I know the title and the air time. Thank you.

Guest adikkeluangman

Nope, it not KBS. It more like travelog or something. It showed different place/interesting place on foreign country. I don't think it have thread here since it just more on places/country. Don't think got celebrities on it. Just like documentary.

Not sure whether it one-shot show or more weekly show. They just do the shooting at Malaysia for 2 weeks and said it will be aired on MBC on end of May/early June. I don't know the proper title of the show.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest (0.o) Jane (o.0)

basicly just got direct tv with korean channels added on (kbs,sbs, mbc, some others) just wanted to know if anyone knows any good games shows, dramas that come on and what time do they come on? thanks ^^

Guest vegavak

I have subtitles for a few shows, but they are delayed. I know how to change the delay while I'm watching it, but my friend wants to watch at her own house with subtitles.

Is there any way to edit a subtitle file and add a total delay?

Guest jocutus

I have subtitles for a few shows, but they are delayed. I know how to change the delay while I'm watching it, but my friend wants to watch at her own house with subtitles.

Is there any way to edit a subtitle file and add a total delay?

For those tasks I use Irek Zielinski's Time Adjuster.

Open *.srt-file, choose button 'MOVE', adjust to desired delay/shift.

Remember to always have a backup of the original file... :rolleyes:

Guest huangsy

I was wondering if anybody could help me out with a voice over I need to do for my Korean class.

Does anybody know where I could find the full KOREAN script of the series?

Or at least part of the script by episodes.

Thanks that would be a lot of help smile.gif

KBS drama scripts are most easily available compared to MBC and SBS drama.

haha I'm stupid, I didn't ask for the script name, "My girl"

If you cant find it at http://www.dramabeans.com/kdrama-scripts/ then unlikely to be able to find it.

Guest swtvtgrl85

Hi, I need help finding the name of a drama or movie that I saw a while ago. The only things I can remember are: the two lead's parents are single. The two families move in together and the two kids grow up together but they disliked each other (of course, they secretly like each other). The two parents also fall in love but they never married because they wanted their kids to marry each other when they grew up. Any leads would be helpful! Thanks!

Guest swtaznkrnbabe

does anyone know what this drama's title is translated in english? it's called ah hyun dong mah neem. i just need to find it's ost because it's really pretty.

Guest AudHepFan

HQ (700mb) to MQ (350mb)

Hi,

I've always been a fan of MQ. I would watch dramas in HQ the week it was uploaded, and then download the MQ later for storage purposes because I found that MQ was a good compromise between quality and file size. However these days, I've been noticing that clubboxes no longer upload MQ of the latest dramas.

Long story short, I wish to convert HQ files that I download into MQ files.

I've been doing a little research to find free programs that can reduce file sizes of avi files.

I found one called zwei-stein, but I think it can't read mp3 encoded files.

Anyone know of a good free program to change HQ files into MQ?

Thank You

Guest huangsy

does anyone know what this drama's title is translated in english? it's called ah hyun dong mah neem. i just need to find it's ost because it's really pretty.

Is this the one www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/madam ?

You need these Korean search words 아현동마님.

I found this http://music.imbc.com/DramaOST/RetrieveDra....aspx?ostID=121

HQ (700mb) to MQ (350mb)

Hi,

I've always been a fan of MQ. I would watch dramas in HQ the week it was uploaded, and then download the MQ later for storage purposes because I found that MQ was a good compromise between quality and file size. However these days, I've been noticing that clubboxes no longer upload MQ of the latest dramas.

Long story short, I wish to convert HQ files that I download into MQ files.

I've been doing a little research to find free programs that can reduce file sizes of avi files.

I found one called zwei-stein, but I think it can't read mp3 encoded files.

Anyone know of a good free program to change HQ files into MQ?

Thank You

Do you use MAC ? perhaps Apple has programs that can ado that.

Guest AudHepFan

Is this the one www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/madam ?

You need these Korean search words 아현동마님 but I dont think the OST is out yet.

Do you use MAC ? perhaps Apple has programs that can ado that.

Thank you for such a fast reply.

No, I use PC (for better or worse), so any program that I use must be windows compatible. Did you have any in mind?

There was a old drama starring Ryu shi won

it was called "Innocence" it was around 1999

I only got to watch the first episode, but then I

moved to another state and they were not playing

it there. Can anyone help me find it?

I know they still have beautiful days which was a hit, but

i guess this one wasn't so much of a hit lol.

I want to watch it sooo badly if anybody finds it PLZ..help me...hehe

There was a old drama starring Ryu shi won

it was called "Innocence" it was around 1999

I only got to watch the first episode, but then I

moved to another state and they were not playing

it there. Can anyone help me find it?

I know they still have beautiful days which was a hit, but

i guess this one wasn't so much of a hit lol.

I want to watch it sooo badly if anybody finds it PLZ..help me...hehe

A little more detail may help as the english name may vary from time to time.

- What is the gist of the story?

- Who are the main actors? <--- Oops! You did mention this .... Gomen :sweatingbullets:

Anyway here is a youtube like to "Age of Innoncense" starring Go Soo. It was made in 2002. I'll leave this link because someone may want to watch this.

youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaxCQps9wx0

in korean it was soon su...meaning innocent or innocence

I'm not too sure about the story line because I never watched it

but it was something about two friends they met when they were kids

and they liked eachother than they don't see each other until they grow up

I guess it's a romantic drama

Guest huangsy

Thank you for such a fast reply.

No, I use PC (for better or worse), so any program that I use must be windows compatible. Did you have any in mind?

You can play around with Windows Movie Maker, which is free.

Some hints at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314575

Quality setting options

The quality of your final movie depends on the quality of the captuered source material. Because of this, choosing an appropriate value for the Setting options is important. A good rule to follow is to record your videos or movies by using the Medium quality or High quality settings. Remember, if you want to reduce the file size, you can always save the resulting movie at a lower quality setting after you have recorded it into Movie Maker.