Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

I NEED HELP IDENTIFYING THESE TWO DRAMAS

please pm me if you know the name of one && or both dramas.

i always forget where i post. so please pm intead of replying on here. please && thank you

With TWO yes TWO dramas.

the first one:

Okay so the ending was that the main guy was i think...trying to sell his house && the main girl comes out && sees him

the two part but the guy can't let go so he texts her a picture of an old couple...i think && the two meet but as the as he running

he falls && it looks like he gets run over by the bus but he doesn't.

^i dont remember much about it.

second one:

umm then ending of the episode was that this girl's aunt is in the hopsital (shes fat) and

she tells her niece or w/e that her mom is still alive instead of dead. && the both of them

have seen her mom.

^other details:

she sees this doctor && they pretend they dont know each other when they obivisouly do.

the lady in the hopsital has her hushband in jail.

one of the ladies in the drama is Kim Sam Soon's mom.

&& yeah.

Guest rebeccaxkim

I just saw this picture but the show looks like itll be fun too.

can anyone tell me what show this is?

2hebspl.jpg

Guest krngirly123

[variety] Mystery Show/mystery Solver.

ok so i just want to watch this show and i need more info about it cuz i saw it on tv and i missed an episode and it was a really good one haha! so does anyone know about and put pictures?

the people that are in it are Lee Hyuk Jae, Moon Hee Jun(H.O.T), some girl, and yeah well there's liek 2 more but i for got them. anyway THANKS

Guest kamui_hime

has anyone watched the drama witch yoo hee?? or i guess it is also called witch amusement or a witch in love.

i saw the chinese version on tv, and i was wondering if anyone knew what the theme song was, some of the lyrics were like "ni, yi zhi zai wo sheng bian. wo, yue lai do me fa xian. xiang... and the some thing sometihng." i love the song but idk what it is :(

Guest Sekcikrngal

I haven't watched any korean movies/dramas for 1 and half year so can anyone suggest phenomenal korean dramas/movies for me? I usually like short romantic ones.

My favorite ones are:

brother and sisters ones---Tree of Heaven, Autumn in my heart, One Fine Day

funny ones---My girl, Goong/Princess Hours

Guest AngelBlaize

it's The Famous Roll Up Their Sleeves...

enwei, what's the title of super junior's movie?

i kinda forgot it...

Do you mean "Attack on the Pin Up Boys"?? Sometimes its refered to as "Flower Boys Serial Terror Events!"

Guest linh27

Capital Scandal

Dal Ja's Spring

Hong Gil Dong

My Name Is Kim Sam Soon

What's Up Fox

Soulmate

Last Scandal

Someday

Guest s i a r

Hello there!

I know that this is not the place to say this but i really need help, i wanna download "Autumn in my heart" Soundtracks, i don't know the name in korean because i'm not korean, so if anybody knows how, please let me know.

thanks.

S I A R

Guest Moon_Sprinkles

I really don't like dramas that are really sad or have a high leval of Drama, which is why i tend not to watch too many, but i have been looking for dramas that i can watch and found Legend of Hyang Dan which i read was a comedy with Choi Siwon, but when i skipped through the second half it looked like just the type of drama i wouldn't like, I want to ask for a full synopsis off the story please?

Guest xlilpickleluverx

Are there any dramas that any memebers of BigBang act in other than I am sam?

I really wanna watch a drama that has them in it. :]

thanks.

Guest g-dragonlove

ok im a bit confused... this thread is the "please help me" and its in tthe korean drama and movie sections.. so is it stricly just that ? about dramas moviess vids and all those stuff in the rules ?

cos i have a few please help me kinda questions or more like.. im not sure can u help me questions and i dont know if they are to be asked here or not ? because their not really related to the topic of movies and stuff?

but i do have a question relating to this..

whats that series that Eric from shinhwa is in.. something rookie ? and is he in any other series ?

Guest yumichiki

I'm a newbie at soompi but here goes:

I have trouble finding the title of this certain film preview that I came across and I'm dying to know the main title. The story revolves around a high school student whose life has changed when this new girl transferred to his class. This girl happens to be part of a gang and is a teenage delinquent who often gets into trouble at school. The boy would often do generous gestures (i.e. do her homework without given permission) in order to prevent the girl from getting punished therefore, she becomes intrigued by him. As time progresses, they become "close friends" and eventually develop feelings for each other. If I can firmly recall, the girls attatchment to her gang causes trouble for the both of them. Something like, her gang members told her not to see the guy anymore because he's a loser or that he's making her too emotional. The guy takes it into consideration and ignores her for a while but his feelings were too strong, therefore he cannot help but feel he has to fight for her...

That is all I can remember. I hope you soompiers can help me on this one.

Guest jchang

Hey Soompiers~~ I have a question about an old sitcom

So the sitcom is called 뉴 논스톱 or also known as New Nonstop. I've been dying to rewatch this sitcom for so long but I haven't been

having any luck in finding some online. I mean I found some on Veoh or Youtube but I was wondering if anyone else knew any other

sites or blogs or forums where I can find some videos of New Nonstop to watch online or if I have to, I don't mind downloading either.

I don't mind which season it is either but it would be nice if it was one of the earlier seasons... (any season is fine starting from New Nonstop 1 to Rainbow Romance).

It would be great if people can give me some links to find this sitcom. Thank you so much!!!

Guest krcoffee

Hey Soompiers~~ I have a question about an old sitcom

So the sitcom is called 뉴 논스톱 or also known as New Nonstop. I've been dying to rewatch this sitcom for so long but I haven't been

having any luck in finding some online. I mean I found some on Veoh or Youtube but I was wondering if anyone else knew any other

sites or blogs or forums where I can find some videos of New Nonstop to watch online or if I have to, I don't mind downloading either.

I don't mind which season it is either but it would be nice if it was one of the earlier seasons... (any season is fine starting from New Nonstop 1 to Rainbow Romance).

It would be great if people can give me some links to find this sitcom. Thank you so much!!!

http://blog.empas.com/tkfkd4858/9847570 what was playing (the programme) now? I saw 5 boy stars taking care of a baby boy. It's a variety show

Guest ♥Love♥

I NEED HELP! I'm going on vaca soon and need a new kdrama for my ipod. What drama do you recommend that's hot right now or around right now?!?!? I want a very addicting and good drama pls!!