Quantcast
armanigurl

Please Help Me! Thread

Does anyone know a KBS Korean show where celebrities do regular jobs and when their finish there given a donation check. I just saw Girls Generation on it. At the studio they put the check on this Unicorn heart basket. I would like the name of this show. Thanks. :D

Guest sabchy

does anyone here have TvAnts ? if someone does, can you watch KBS2 ?

for some reason i cant .. i can watch other programms but with KBS2 seems to be a problem

does anyone here have TvAnts ? if someone does, can you watch KBS2 ?

for some reason i cant .. i can watch other programms but with KBS2 seems to be a problem

That's correct. You can not watch KBS via TVAnts but you can watch it using this link

http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/index.html

Guest ovette

why is it when i try to watch in http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/index.html

a window pops open after clicking 2TV.. but closes at once..?? help?

and another question..

we dont have a thread for OCN drama 'dont ask me about my past' do we? ? ?

Guest huangsy

umm what happened to the Hana Yori Dango drama...i saw a thread on the korean pics section but now i cant find it again x.x and i dont see it here either :( maybe it has another name?

that thread was locked up bec no cast yet

why is it when i try to watch in http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/index.html

a window pops open after clicking 2TV.. but closes at once..?? help?

and another question..

we dont have a thread for OCN drama 'dont ask me about my past' do we? ? ?

The popup is actually the media player for you to watch the shows. Make sure you have popup is allowed for this site.

Guest Hanjae

ANYONE KNOW THE PASSWORD TO THE CLUBBOX ...

WWW.CLUBBOX.CO.KR/TWOASONE

I CAN'T FIND THE PSW!!!!!!!!!

You can find the password at their Livejournal community:

http://aoiichi.livejournal.com

You need to join their community before you can see the post (the post is friends-only). If you don't have a Livejournal account, create one, join their community, and you'll see the password posted right at the top of the page.

Guest brucele

hi! I wanted to know if the TSKS chinese subbing group releases softsubs or not. If so, where can I find these softsubs for their latest korean drama hardsubbed releases? thanks

I prefer to watch with softsubs on the higher quality videos instead of watching RMVB vids. If someone can direct me to a website that offers chinese softsubs, that'll be great. Maybe there's someone ripping the subs from the hardsubbed vids?

thanks

Guest JKapamilya_dos

Why is it the there are long (usually 100 episodes more or less) and mini (16-22) Korean soaps?

Usually the long dramas are either period/ancient dramas (Jewel in the Palace, Jumong, etc.) and family dramas (Miss Mermaid and Yellow Handkerchief) while mini-dramas are mostly situational/romantic comedies.

I also observed that drama is at its heaviest at family dramas than their mini-series counterparts which are a lot lighter.

In the case of "period dramas" (help me with these terminologies thnx :) ), they are stretched way too long

If mini-dramas last up until an hour nonstop, what about long dramas?

Guest ovette

^

it depends.. the family dramas can be a morning dramas or early evening dramas that usually run for 30mins.

as for the long period dramas, they run on a usual 1 hour show. hope i helped.

Guest jhealizzie

Does anyone know a KBS Korean show where celebrities do regular jobs and when their finish there given a donation check. I just saw Girls Generation on it. At the studio they put the check on this Unicorn heart basket. I would like the name of this show. Thanks. :D

it's The Famous Roll Up Their Sleeves...

enwei, what's the title of super junior's movie?

i kinda forgot it...

Guest lilyrose

Hi,

I want to sync soft subs onto raw files on streaming sites. I cannot DL the episodes. So is it possible to open up a video on a streaming site like VEoh and apply a soft sub file from d-addicts and watch it without having to DL and then join files?

Guest babybear2

So I have been watching Love Letter a lot lately. I thought it was pretty funny. But there is this one girl who is like SUPER tanned. Does anyone know her name?

Guest 13Beloved

Do you talk about an Asian movie? There three ''Love Letter''-movies I know. One is from Korea the other ones are from Thailand and Japan.

it's The Famous Roll Up Their Sleeves...

enwei, what's the title of super junior's movie?

i kinda forgot it...

Thanks so much jhealizzie :D

Guest mineowyn

What happened to creidesca's clubbox?:http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

i was dwnloading a file half way then i noticed this morning tht all the files have been cleared..