Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

Guest Mardi09

My mom bought this Korean drama a few years back in LA/Chinatown...

and I just wanted to know the title and actors/actresses

in the drama...or a link is fine...and one of the songs sounds really nice..:D

does anyone know? Thanks in advance!~

img022.jpg

Guest apk94

Sorry, a very stupid question, I understand if it says English Sub, that means there is english subtitles available, but they will be speaking in korean.

But if i want to hear them speak in chinese mandarin instead of korean, what is the lingo for that. Not chinese subtitbles, but chinese audio.

Many Thanks,

Apk

Guest 01nc7

ok this is really random

but i started watching goong s recently and i dont understand why Joon lost the archery competition...he only shot 2 arrows and Hoo shot 3...i was really confused after that part. if anyone remembers that scene, can they explain?? thaaaankyou!

Guest alexx

I've just post up a new topic about the movie "None of your cheek" some hours ago, and now when I come back to check it, it's gone! May I know the reason please? The movie is not in the Thread List yet, I didn't break rules in my post (I have read soompi rules and forum rules), so why the thread got deleted?

Guest yoo-rin10CD

I NEED HELP! I'm going on vaca soon and need a new kdrama for my ipod. What drama do you recommend that's hot right now or around right now?!?!? I want a very addicting and good drama pls!!

you should watch "who are you?" very dramatic....and addicting

PS: Go Ara is staring it :P

Guest whaleatape

Is there no thread for Jung Jae Young (정재영)?

Cause I would like to make one if it doesn't already exist.

Guest StealthGnome

My teacher showed me this kdrama. I don't remember what it was called.

The main was this poor girl and she used the bathroom to clean herself. Then some drooling. I don't remember much. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Guest jiaya_nis

I'm a newbie at soompi but here goes:

I have trouble finding the title of this certain film preview that I came across and I'm dying to know the main title. The story revolves around a high school student whose life has changed when this new girl transferred to his class. This girl happens to be part of a gang and is a teenage delinquent who often gets into trouble at school. The boy would often do generous gestures (i.e. do her homework without given permission) in order to prevent the girl from getting punished therefore, she becomes intrigued by him. As time progresses, they become "close friends" and eventually develop feelings for each other. If I can firmly recall, the girls attatchment to her gang causes trouble for the both of them. Something like, her gang members told her not to see the guy anymore because he's a loser or that he's making her too emotional. The guy takes it into consideration and ignores her for a while but his feelings were too strong, therefore he cannot help but feel he has to fight for her...

That is all I can remember. I hope you soompiers can help me on this one.

the only that came to mind was of a music video.. it has the same storyplot, only that it isn't a film.. maybe you mistook it as a film since korean music videos are well known to have stories in every music videos they have.. but i don't know any if there is such movie or drama... i have watched the music video but i forgot the title.. but it really has similar plots compared to what you wrote...

can anyone lead to a site where i can find ALL korean minidramas during 2000-2005... and also a site where it list all dramas shown in Arirang.. i can't find it in the arirang website... thanks in advance!!

the only that came to mind was of a music video.. it has the same storyplot, only that it isn't a film.. maybe you mistook it as a film since korean music videos are well known to have stories in every music videos they have.. but i don't know any if there is such movie or drama... i have watched the music video but i forgot the title.. but it really has similar plots compared to what you wrote...

can anyone lead to a site where i can find ALL korean minidramas during 2000-2005... and also a site where it list all dramas shown in Arirang.. i can't find it in the arirang website... thanks in advance!!

try koreanwiz.org

Guest pok3mon

Hi i recently watched the korean movie sex is zero. I got to say its pretty funny. Does anyone know where i can watch the second one?

Guest dehlefebvre

Hope someone can help me ^^

I was cheching SBS CBJ a few minutes ago and saw a drama [i think it's drama ^^], I'm curious to know how it's called. It's 8am, monday and it's from SBS CJB... :sweatingbullets: There's a mean girl [she's not so mean, she's just jealous xD], I guess she's jealous about the other girl, cuz the boy she likes like this other girl, apparentely perfect. The next episode they'll have a fight xDDD

Hope you can help me xD