Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

Guest shorti330

does anyone know where i can find the show 웃지마 "don't laugh". its on MBC on sunday nights but i cant find it anywhere... last sunday jang nara was on it. the show is hilarious.

Guest maydai3333

i have MBC America at my house, and i was watching a ancient drama. ummm... the english name is called Discrete, and I cant find the korean name anywhere. lol. does anyone know what im talking about?

Guest huangsy

i have MBC America at my house, and i was watching a ancient drama. ummm... the english name is called Discrete, and I cant find the korean name anywhere. lol. does anyone know what im talking about?

The official English titles of MBC can be found at http://content.mbc.co.kr/english/drama/index.html

If not there, either very old drama or the English title is not the commonly known one.

Is it about HERO or BOSS ?

Guest songdain

Hi,

I was wondering what the name of this song is. The first ten seconds or so of the song can be heard here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=bs_z983pAjw

The only thing I know is that this song is from an OST of a really really old drama. (think mid 1990s)

Can someone provide me with the name of this song and possibly what drama it originated from?

Thank you!

Guest mineowyn

Anyone can point me to the Soompi for Hello Francesca? I've been looking all over for it all day. Thanks alot!

Can someone help me, please?

I'm trying to watch the live streaming program, SBS.

I went on the SBS website to sign up,

But I need to scan some ID. And I don't have a scanner.. Rawr.

I can't find any links that work for me.

I've tried TVAnts and TVsBox..

It loads, and completes its buffering,

But nothing ever shows up on my screen.

It's either that, or it's always playing the radio every time.

Guest dheig

hey guys.. new here.. just wondering how much is the shipping and handling if you order at dvdfromkorea????

also do you guys know where i can buy Lovers in Paris.. looking at the dvdfromkorea but it's SOLD OUT!!! I really want one and I want the one with the nice boxset and all... trying to build my K drama collection..

thanks

Deej

Guest carleli

some questions to the mods....

there's a warning for me on the left side. i just want to know what's my violation so that i won't do it again. since it's 0%, does that mean that i don't have any warning now? will you be able to remove it? i'm nervous every time i see it 'coz i don't want to be blocked from this site. I love soompi and i'll miss it dearly if i'll be blocked form this site forever. please help... thanks a lot!!!

Guest alilies

Does anyone know any dramas where there is a man in his twenties running down the streets of Seoul, as if he is running away from something? I just need a scene for a trailer haha. If you could, could you indicate drama and episode (:

Guest kdramafanusa

Hi Maydai333, I believe you are referring to "Yi San 이산".

Official Site (Korean)

MBC Global Media: Lee San, Wind Of The Palace (English)

Soompi thread: Yi San - King Jeong-jo [이산 - 정조대왕]

Guest SooKy

Wang Cho - AKA The Boss

Hi,

Does anybody know where I can get the Wang Cho series. It was my first kdrama that got me hooked and really miss it. I can't find it anywhere to download or buy or get any info on it anymore. I know its 10 years old, but it has to be somewhere right?

And if you have'nt seen it, its a must see.. a classic kdrama.

Thanks.

Guest cutiefattie

Hi. I'm not so sure if I can post my quest here, but I really don't know where else.

I want to ask for detail instructions for watching Korean tv channels and radio shows online, please? I've tried searching in soompi but failed :(

I went to some watching online links before but I only saw some CFs repeating all the time :( .

Thanks in advance

Guest Babigrl

Um i don't know if it's here, but just wonderng if anyone can help me by telling me which clubbox to go to in order to find new korean movies? i can't seem to find any one with updated movies anymore :(

Guest TurtleLove

:sweatingbullets: Hmm I'm not sure if this is a repost but sorry in advance if so!

I'm currently looking for one of those typical dramas where a couple is seperated then years later are reunited .. :S I guess you could say something similar to the Autumn tale kind of theme ^__^! So, I was just wondering if anyone had any good reccomondations or suggestions?

Thanks! :blush: