Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

hello, this is a question for the mods. 

Would it be ok for me to post a video in many threads? or would it be considered as spam? 

these ladies

talk and discuss K dramas and they want to reach 1000 subscribers. 

I thought I could post it here (I'm none of them!! I'm only a fan of their content!! ) in the related threads to help them out, and because their channel is very relevant to k dramas.  

would this be ok? 

please let me know 

@BuddhaBlue No, you can't post it in multiple threads. It's considered spamming through advertisement.

Alternative:

1. Post in one kdrama thread when they talk about content relevant to the thread discussion at that time

2. Link their YT acct to your Soompi signature

Gracias

13 minutes ago, jeijei said:

@BuddhaBlue No, you can't post it in multiple threads. It's considered spamming through advertisement.

Alternative:

1. Post in one kdrama thread when they talk about content relevant to the thread discussion at that time

2. Link their YT acct to your Soompi signature

Gracias

thanks so much! 

• 3 weeks later...

K-Drama where a bunch of rich people are gathered in a restaurant room by a murderer. They start eating; but there’s poison in the food, the napkins, the air con and the flower dessert. They all die and it’s a very gruesome death, there’s blood leading to the door of the room and that’s how they find where these people are. Does anybody know this drama?

@Light Naegi argh I know this but I forgot. The scene is vivid in my head. The rich people were the subordinates of a female boss. They knew what she did so she had them killed (but there's a twist to this). They were loyal people so it's double sad. The crime scene was gruesome bc they tried to get out of the locked room while in great pain. 

Edit: surprise, it's my favorite show. Why did I even forget it?  

God's Quiz Season 5. 

Hello everyone! It's nice to meet you. This is my first post and it's a weird one. Lol. I'm looking for a drama that I watched a while ago but can't remember the name of. Unfortunately, I only remember one moment and it's stuck in my head:

The main couple is in a hotel room and the male lead is telling the female lead to go. He's coming off really cold but he's really just trying to protect both of their feelings. The female lead keeps saying she loves him until he finally kisses her and they end up in the hotel bed. When she's saying she loves him, he replies with something like, "If you keep doing that I'm going to do something to you." (but in a sexy way not threatening)

If this rings any bells, please let me know. It's driving me crazy! Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

there's a kdrama which im trying to find out the name to.

how do i post images?

there's a scene where the female mc lies on the floor and the male mc joins her on the floor and the female mc keeps rolling away until shes pushed up against the wall

Edited by treetops123456

On 3/15/2020 at 9:55 AM, treetops123456 said:

there's a kdrama which im trying to find out the name to.

how do i post images?

there's a scene where the female mc lies on the floor and the male mc joins her on the floor and the female mc keeps rolling away until shes pushed up against the wall

this one ??:

Bride of water god:

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/14/2020 at 8:29 AM, nicoleelocin said:

Where to watch 90's kdramas? 

The highly popular series Star in My Heart is available on Viki depending on your regional location. As to other dramas, try Googling them individually. Some sites carry a few but I don't recommend those hosts. ^_^

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2019 at 7:23 PM, jroberts said:

Hello everyone! It's nice to meet you. This is my first post and it's a weird one. Lol. I'm looking for a drama that I watched a while ago but can't remember the name of. Unfortunately, I only remember one moment and it's stuck in my head:

The main couple is in a hotel room and the male lead is telling the female lead to go. He's coming off really cold but he's really just trying to protect both of their feelings. The female lead keeps saying she loves him until he finally kisses her and they end up in the hotel bed. When she's saying she loves him, he replies with something like, "If you keep doing that I'm going to do something to you." (but in a sexy way not threatening)

If this rings any bells, please let me know. It's driving me crazy! Thank you!

Uncontrollably Fond? kim Woo Bin and Suzy Bae one?

Ps - Does anyone know how to open a Poll Here on Soompi??

37 minutes ago, yani99 said:

Please Help me chingudeul,

I really want to watching a drama series Han Yo Reum's memory, Chao Kang Hee, but where can I watch it? does anyone have a free link?

check your messages ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out this drama I watched a while back. It was about a group of friend's in their early 20s. This 1 girl some how got stuck homeless a was staying in a tent on a roof but the guy friend let her inside. One day he stuffed all kinds of junk inside the tent when he had a girl/date come over. There's another friend she cuts hair and is mentally thinking her dad is still alive but sadly he isn't. In the drama all the friends get together and help her with that. Then 1 friend ends up going away in military about end of the drama. If I remember correctly the roof room guy and tent girl end up dating. 

Anyone know of this? Driving me nuts trying recall all one's I've watched. Finally started making a notebook of all them wanted to re-watch and add this one if I can figure the name of it. Thanks

I started watching Korean movies about 1O years ago. There was a movie that I loved but CAN NOT remember the name of it or anyone who was in it. I think the girl was the sister of the bride and this guy had to drive her around. I remember they were stuck on a beach and I THINK they were in an aquarium at one point. Does anyone remember a movie like that? Any help would be greatly appreciated! (I have a few others that I need help with but thought I would start with this one.)

Hello,

Nice to meet everyone! I'm posted because randomly last night I remembered a korean drama I watched over a decade ago but for the LIFE of me, cannot remember what it's called.

It's about an average, under-achieving guy who takes a company exam which touts "perfect machines" that score exams...and of course that means one of the machines actually messes up when scoring the protagonist's exam, and gives him a 100% even though he failed!! So to cover it up, the execs allow him to work at the company, and hijinks ensue as the protagonist falls in love and tries to one-up his childhood rival, who's also at the company.

The opening scene I remember vividly because of how funny and relatable it was--the protagonist goes to an interview, where they ask him obscure questions on his favorite TV shows (which of course he knows all about)...but it was a just a dream he had while dozing off in the pre-interview waiting room.

I feel like the name is something like "happy credit" or "lucky credit"...but that's not showing any results. I don't remember ANYTHING else, not even the characters names or the actors names (though I think one of the character's names might be Bong-sam or Bong-sang, I could be COMPLETELY wrong though).

Any help would be appreciated, I just remember this was such a funny and sweet show!

Thanks!

EDIT: I found it, and it's called Super Rookie! And Bong-sam really was a character's name!

Edited by Shinja Chan
  • Like 2