Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Guest hye091

Hi thowsyg,ashlee,baby1talk,ryohan,hanjae and more!.. :) now then i realised that many of you also post in KJH, CS thread!! :sweatingbullets:

Some fanarts

hjm_1.jpghjm_2.jpghjm_3.jpghjm_1.jpghjm_2.jpg

hjm_1-1.jpg

hjm_2-1.jpg

hjm_3-1.jpg

hjm_4.jpg

*credit:miyato,jenn,Gabrella@lovekoreanstar

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest thowysg

Hi thowsyg,ashlee,baby1talk,ryohan,hanjae and more!.. :) now then i realised that many of you also post in KJH, CS thread!! :sweatingbullets:

hi hye! yup! yup! the true jiji fans will diligently post in 3 threads, CS, KJH AND HJM !! :D kiddin..juz come in and help us create some hype for this brown-eyed, talented beauty (who's going to be kjh's future wife! :D )

Guest thowysg

thanks hye091 for the cute gif

So everyone here agrees about Ji Min's big brown doe eyes :D

Also thanks irad for the video... Here's some more mv featuring our HJM:

Oh Se Jun - Endless Memories

Shin Seung Hoon - After Saying Goodbye

Asia - I Don't Know

Jo Sung Mo - Piano

hi ryohan..thanks again for the videos..juz managed to watch them...for some reason, can't watch the 1st one...jo sung mo looks like a fleshier version of eric..his mannerism & stuff..heheh...& for the "after saying goodbye" video..i can bet that boy is younger than she is ! :D hjm has got such a fresh, young look..she can pass off as a student... :) she's definitely the pretty girl-next-door type...suits KJH me thinks... :D

im not sure if anyone mentioned about this or heard about this..but according to dramabeans.com Han Ji Min will launch her own clothing line, SWEET SOUP all designed by her. Dongkwang International will help produce the brand, that entitled it "French Chic" and target to teenagers and younger adults. Han Ji Min not only design the clothes but model it too...^^..soo exciting and proud for her...

edit:

I think the reason why we dont have a lot of information about her is because she's a good girl meaning she dont get into trouble but is recognizing by her magnificent talents and love by her fans..XD...

hi simplyalways..thanks..read and saw this before...she's a very bz lady, huh? what's wif Ent Wkly, Yi San, countless Ads & Videos..she still manages to launch her own fashion line?? :D no wonder she & mr kang never gets the time to date !! :lol: but true..her image has always been pure and innocent type...noticed her parts in those music videos are never racy..not even kissing scenes....oh yes...why do u want her to act with lee junki? did u see both of them in that fashion show??

thowysg

I don't know why he lives alone since he's so close with his mom.

ashlee !! hmmm...that's food for thought, ya? maybe our wholesome guy isn't so wholesome afterall?? nahh..think maybe cuz of his busy work schedule..he prefers not to disturb the rest of the family ..so stays by himself...that's how we tell ourselves he's a good boy.. :D come to tink of it, even mega star like Bi stays with his dad...hmmm... :blink:

Guest baby1talk

hi baby1talk...yes!! let's get her thread going again!...if we chat in here at least once a day...that shld do it...heheh :D yes...her gorgeous eyes can peer right thru kjh's soul..that's why he's shy around her...heheh....exactly! can't have one without the other..CS won't have the same outcome...let's hope against hope that they go to the award and get glued to the hips to each other... :D

Yes, if we all can visit this thread everyday and post something, it'll speed up fast. :) Yes, let's hope they hang around with each other on the night of Baeksang Award. :P

im not sure if anyone mentioned about this or heard about this..but according to dramabeans.com Han Ji Min will launch her own clothing line, SWEET SOUP all designed by her. Dongkwang International will help produce the brand, that entitled it "French Chic" and target to teenagers and younger adults. Han Ji Min not only design the clothes but model it too...^^..soo exciting and proud for her...

hanjimin_21.jpg

edit:

I think the reason why we dont have a lot of information about her is because she's a good girl meaning she dont get into trouble but is recognizing by her magnificent talents and love by her fans..XD...

Hi simplyalways, I've read that article at Dramabeans before. It's nice that she's starting her own clothing line, she looks lovely in those clothes she modeled for her clothing line. I especially love the name of it, Sweet Soup, sounds tasty, very tempting. :P

hi hye! yup! yup! the true jiji fans will diligently post in 3 threads, CS, KJH AND HJM !! :D kiddin..juz come in and help us create some hype for this brown-eyed, talented beauty (who's going to be kjh's future wife! :D )

Hahaha, you're so funny. :) Wonder what would KJH/HJM reactions be when they read this : (who's going to be kjh's future wife! :D ) :D:w00t::):lol:

Thanks Hye for the pics, I adore her in long hair, she looks very lovely with long hair.

Guest simplyalways

hi simplyalways..thanks..read and saw this before...she's a very bz lady, huh? what's wif Ent Wkly, Yi San, countless Ads & Videos..she still manages to launch her own fashion line?? no wonder she & mr kang never gets the time to date !! but true..her image has always been pure and innocent type...noticed her parts in those music videos are never racy..not even kissing scenes....oh yes...why do u want her to act with lee junki? did u see both of them in that fashion show??

yep!!..i think they make a cute couple so i wish they will do a drama together...^^

Hi simplyalways, I've read that article at Dramabeans before. It's nice that she's starting her own clothing line, she looks lovely in those clothes she modeled for her clothing line. I especially love the name of it, Sweet Soup, sounds tasty, very tempting.

lol...same here, i agree with you....i want to buy a piece of her clothing and wear it and show it off to my friends and say "This piece of clothing that im wearing is design by my favorite korean actress....so are u jealous cuz it's all the way from korean?"..lol....

edit:

oh yeah, it seems that every music video she's in she always end up having a bad/depressing ending..there's no happy ending for her where she's able to be with her lover..=(..that makes me sad...the director should let her have a happy ending....

Guest simplyalways

simplyalways I've seen that article from dramabeans but thanks for bringing it up. I'm looking forward to seeing her work. Actually someone made a thread with photos which you can find here: Han Ji Min In Black & White

thowysg simplyalways Hanjae You're welcome! Here's more:

Kim Tae Young - The Requestd Story but unfortunately, the link now says, "This channel has been suspended", too bad she looked good in it.

Bi Joo - In the Morningp

sorrie..didnt mean to steal the article..anyways thanks for the links for her pix and the mvs....^^...

Guest ryohan

hye091 Thanks! I like the first row ones

hi thowysg Hmm that's strange.. Try searching in dailymotion... or try this http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6Q340DUM

Jo sung mo's a pretty good singer like in the part when he sang his heart out, and yeah I can see what you mean about the mannerisms :lol:

As for "after saying goodbye" video she reminds me of her part in the drama All In. You gotta love her youthful beauty! I think everyone here wants her to just get together with KJH already :D

I was reading the backpages and found someone wrote a summary of some parts of their appearance on yashimmanman show. I found out that they went out for drinks and karaoke and that KJH was really curious about Ji Min not getting a boyfriend till college. They should just go on a second date already! :lol:

ashlee Yes, I can't get over how cute and beautiful she is :D

simplyalways Oh I meant that to answer when you said "im not sure if anyone mentioned about this or heard about this." Sorry about the confusion :sweatingbullets:

Guest simplyalways

simplyalways Oh I meant that to answer when you said "im not sure if anyone mentioned about this or heard about this." Sorry about the confusion

oh sorrie for my misunderstood..but thanks for posting the article and for all of the links u have provided for everyone here in this forum...btw, do u know anything lately about han ji min other than her filming in yi san?

Guest hye091

Hahaha..yes, hope HJM would be KJH future wife since she does not have a bf.... :):w00t:

Thanks Hye for the pics, I adore her in long hair, she looks very lovely with long hair.

you are welcomed!! i think she looks good in either short or long hair.. :)

Hi ryohan, you are welcomed!

found some Yisan fanarts to share :)

2288664066_6341204c92_o.jpg

2287875273_6e6a0a36f8_o.jpg

2373308311_2d4a4cb06a_o.jpg

2373217095_388ccb10b1_o.jpg

*credit:sheepmei@lovekoreanstar

Guest thowysg

Yes, if we all can visit this thread everyday and post something, it'll speed up fast. :) Yes, let's hope they hang around with each other on the night of Baeksang Award. :P

Hahaha, you're so funny. :) Wonder what would KJH/HJM reactions be when they read this : (who's going to be kjh's future wife! :D ) :D:w00t::):lol:

hi baby1talk! yes...it's easy to build this thread up...each of us just post 1 comment per day..that shld do it! :D ya! can't wait for the Baeksang awards!...wanna see some action! :lol: u know sophia,rite? she said kjh might even visit jihwansarang (kjh's english fan site) so he might even post comments there...if he does that, maybe he'll do it in here too...then he'll see all us crazies doing this jiji thingy... :lol:

yep!!..i think they make a cute couple so i wish they will do a drama together...^^

oh yeah, it seems that every music video she's in she always end up having a bad/depressing ending..there's no happy ending for her where she's able to be with her lover..=(..that makes me sad...the director should let her have a happy ending....

hi simplyalways! ya...lee junki is quite charming too...they'll make a cute couple too..but i still prefer jiji couple.. :) oh yes..noticed no happy ending to those videos...that's strange...she doesn't have that sad, melancholy look to her...why do they choose her to do such videos? hmmmm...

hi thowysg Hmm that's strange.. Try searching in dailymotion... or try this http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6Q340DUM

Jo sung mo's a pretty good singer like in the part when he sang his heart out, and yeah I can see what you mean about the mannerisms :lol:

As for "after saying goodbye" video she reminds me of her part in the drama All In. You gotta love her youthful beauty! I think everyone here wants her to just get together with KJH already :D

I was reading the backpages and found someone wrote a summary of some parts of their appearance on yashimmanman show. I found out that they went out for drinks and karaoke and that KJH was really curious about Ji Min not getting a boyfriend till college. They should just go on a second date already! :lol:

hi ryohan..thanks! it's ok..i don't download anyway..my laptop can't take it...it's abit screwy now with all the pixs...ya..think her expressions may be abit stifled..in the certain scenes in different videos & shows...she has the same expression...guess it's like dat...when u like an actor/actress and watch lots of their shows..u will notice their acting sometimes doesn't vary that much...

yes! yes! that was mariella's translation too i believe...where is she?? she was a great hjm fan b4 it seems...anyway..yes..why do the jiji couple lead us on with so much of such talks??? :crazy: yes! 1st date & they got drunk with each other...how romantic!!! :blush:

Hahaha..yes, hope HJM would be KJH future wife since she does not have a bf.... :):w00t:

*credit:sheepmei@lovekoreanstar

hi hye!...thanks for the pix...& yes, as far as we know... kjh and hjm are both single..what are they waiting for??? :w00t:

Guest maneuneun

Recently Han Ji Min did quite a few endorsement for drinks :lol:

Here's some of her latest photos on her new endorsement for a fruit juice product.

HanJiMin_CF1.jpg

HanJiMin_CF2.jpg

HanJiMin_CF3.jpg

HanJiMin_CF4.jpg

HanJiMin_CF5.jpg

HanJiMin_CF6.jpg

HanJiMin_CF7.jpg

HanJiMin_CF8.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Making of fruit juice CF

Guest snowprincess

thanks for the pics! i watched the making of that fruit juice commercial at her dcinside gallery and it was done in the freezing cold! it doesnt show in the pictures though. she is really a trooper.

Guest thowysg

Recently Han Ji Min did quite a few endorsement for drinks :lol:

Here's some of her latest photos on her new endorsement for a fruit juice product.

hi maneuneun! thanks for posting the pix! i posted the link b4 cuz i dunno how to post pix... :)

i forgot who asked for the CS hjm red dress scene..but here it is again!. this time done differently by other jiji fans..all the BTS & during CS..just great ! :

http://www.mncast.com/player/new_fullPlaye...-1&chkNum=1

there's a scene where hjm was tearing & there was subtitles...why was she crying? can some kind soul translate??

hi snowprincess! i saw that too ! she's so professional...the entourage had to rush at her with blanket & stuff during breaks..

Guest maneuneun

hi maneuneun! thanks for posting the pix! i posted the link b4 cuz i dunno how to post pix... :)

i forgot who asked for the CS hjm red dress scene..but here it is again!. this time done differently by other jiji fans..all the BTS & during CS..just great ! :

http://www.mncast.com/player/new_fullPlaye...-1&chkNum=1

there's a scene where hjm was tearing & there was subtitles...why was she crying? can some kind soul translate??

hi snowprincess! i saw that too ! she's so professional...the entourage had to rush at her with blanket & stuff during breaks..

Hi thowysg

Oh no i don't know that it was posted before :w00t: so do you know how to post pictures now?

snowprincess

I feel bad for her to work under such a cold weather. But I admired her professionalism and dedication to her work :D

Guest thowysg

Hi thowysg

Oh no i don't know that it was posted before :w00t: so do you know how to post pictures now?

snowprincess

I feel bad for her to work under such a cold weather. But I admired her professionalism and dedication to her work :D

hi maneuneum..it's ok..post!! i still dunno how to do it...it's ok...i cut and paste links only...can u watch my most recent link:

http://search.dcinside.com/userRecom/resul...%A7%80%EB%AF%BC

Guest maneuneun

hi maneuneum..it's ok..post!! i still dunno how to do it...it's ok...i cut and paste links only...can u watch my most recent link:

http://search.dcinside.com/userRecom/resul...%A7%80%EB%AF%BC

Yes i can :D

It's easy to post pictures here :D you can just type and replace xxx with the link of the photos.

But it's advisable to upload those pictures to some photos upload web eg. photobuckets.com or imageshack because some of the link from certain website are not supported here :(

Guest ryohan

Hi hye091 I like her in either short or long hair too. Thanks for more fanarts

simplyalways Sorry I don't have any news... It would help me a lot if I spoke some Korean cause any news about her would most likely be in that language. I'm actually catching up on stuff because I've only become a fan after CS so I'm checking out any HJM info before that.

hi ryohan ya..think her expressions may be abit stifled..in the certain scenes in different videos & shows...she has the same expression...guess it's like dat...when u like an actor/actress and watch lots of their shows..u will notice their acting sometimes doesn't vary that much...

yes! yes! that was mariella's translation too i believe...where is she??

Here's a another link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=u-LG1x5_76s

Those MVs were probably shot early in Han Ji Min's career cause she looks so young in them. I think she really improved her acting a lot in CS tho. :D

I was so glad to find that translation since the yashimanman video on youtube didn't have subs. (Thanks to mariella if you're reading this :D)

Even though they're not dating right now I'd be glad if they had atleast another drama together or even a movie :sweatingbullets:

maneuneun Thanks so much for the pictures & video! :w00t: I never realized it was you who uploaded those other youtube videos :lol:

Guest simplyalways

simplyalways Sorry I don't have any news... It would help me a lot if I spoke some Korean cause any news about her would most likely be in that language. I'm actually catching up on stuff because I've only become a fan after CS so I'm checking out any HJM info before that.

no problem...wish i can read korean too...^^

Guest maneuneun

maneuneun Thanks so much for the pictures & video! :w00t: I never realized it was you who uploaded those other youtube videos :lol:

Welcome :D

Since i cannot understand Korean and not able to provide much ifos and news for this thread, that's the only little contribution i can do here :tears:

I really hope one day someone who understand Korean will step put to help this thread with the updates of Han Ji Min's news :lol: