♥️♥️♥️Yoon Kye Sang 윤계상♥️♥️♥️

Admin

2 minutes ago, thanie said:

@hibiscus23, Out-Patient Department :D

Just kidding, it's One Perfect Day!  It's the first YKS' other project that I checked besides Chocolate. YKS was able to showcase his funnier side with that one. It's way too short, I was shocked when it ended abruptly :crazy:

@thanie hahahaha you're so funny Out Patient Dept. that's us who's suffering fr WS hahaha Oh how can i forget yeah u told me about it, i hvnt chkd it out but i just finished his 2018 movie Malmoe, it's pretty good, he was awesome in his acting here but don't look for any romance, coz this one is during the Japanese occupation in Korea I don't wanna spoil it for you & others who hvnt watched it but I myself was very impressed with his acting here, direction/production, i think it's a must-see!

Now i'm onto his other old movie The Executioner, sounds like am doing a marathon YKS projects hahaha:crazy: It looks like a good one too so i'll tell u guys more later!

@Lawyerh Mal Mo E is another good movie to see of our YKS, he's also wearing those eyeglasses and this one was only in 2018 so it's not that old! i was telling our comrade here thanie that it's a good movie!

51vheSrT7+L._SY445_.jpg

The Executioner (cr: dramabeans) 2009 (YKS looking like a teenager in this movie) so skinny too! I'm watching it now doing a marathon :)

Yoon-Kye-Sang-1.1-386.jpg

woah he must be in his 20s here so young looking (cr: Dromanakun)

3772874000_5b87ab7548.jpg

Spoiler

3772798092_f34353db35.jpg

3772887712_2bfa2d00e8.jpg

Triple Drama (I've seen this yrs ago) cr: MBC

3772887852_d8996219ba.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Since he is the spokesperson for this brand Mountia, I believe what he wore in the last Choco episode where he was hiking should be the outdoor jacket from this brand. Just my random thought...

I am currently watching snippets of g.o.d travel reality show on YouTube. Wish there are subtitles for all of them but unfortunately only some parts have.

• Like 1

Dear YKS squad, can any kind soul PM me a link to watch Mal-Mo-E? Haven't been able to find one with good english subtitle. Much appreciated!!:wub:

@Ameera Ali and @Lawyerh Keep them gifs coming! Appreciate the effort it takes to make your own gifs so thank youuuu~ Can't get enough...

My withdrawal symptoms are getting worse LOL I think I'll get through YKS's filmography slowly since the list is quite long. Wikipedia is my friend for now:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Dear YKS squad, can any kind soul PM me a link to watch Mal-Mo-E? Haven't been able to find one with good english subtitle. Much appreciated!!:wub:

@Ameera Ali and @Lawyerh Keep them gifs coming! Appreciate the effort it takes to make your own gifs so thank youuuu~ Can't get enough...

My withdrawal symptoms are getting worse LOL I think I'll get through YKS's filmography slowly since the list is quite long. Wikipedia is my friend for now:D

@im0202 check your msg i just PM you the link! i must say i've enjoyed watching this movie even if the eng subs may not as perfect as other eng subs we've watched but you can follow through! :)

I also watched him in The Executioner movie where he was looking so young & it was good movie too a bit on the depressing side though but i only wanted to see him so it's all worth it!

I'm also trying to heal my WS by watching some of his projs i've missed over the years! :)lol

hello to all chingoos here & catch u all later!

• Love 3

@AquariusMY Me too I just finished that variety show last week after I binged it in 2 days... Had to watch Eps 4-10 without subs as it's only subbed till 3rd ep... YKS is such a special character he's funny without trying lol :D

@Lawyerh you're welcome BTW you can have glasses-YKS I'll have non-glasses version HAHAHA. I've always found eye wrinkles on men attractive - no idea why and I prefer them unblocked when he smiles :joy:

And also this is THE WORST REHAB PLACE EVER yall are making my WS worse!! 

tumblr_pe4651rsbL1s8l12qo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pe4651rsbL1s8l12qo4_1280.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@Lawyerh yes chingoo he's the lead and bc he looks like Dr kang as i also thought same, it was only released in 2019 i believe hence he's also v handsome in this movie! you'll enjoy it and it's i think based from true events!

i think you and @im0202 will like it! i sent you both the link so check it out :)

I also wanna start with his other movie with my other fangirling Kang  dong won plus i wanna rewatch lovers for six years hahaha my plate is full chingoos!

@thanie girl you'll read this later but we're now talking about his movies lol

here he is in Golden Slumber

fullsizephoto929660.jpg

cr: hancinema

89101_l.jpg

cr: wowkorealive

Lovers_of_Six_Years-001.jpg

In Lovers of Six Years with my other fave actress Kim ha neul (cr: asianwiki)

lol he looks like a teenager, he's surely a baby face guy (i've seen this & loved this movie too but need to rewatch!

fullsizephoto48057.jpg

look how he goofs around hahaha (cr: hancinema)

guys he's my EYE OPENER :blush:

• Love 3
  • Insightful 1

@Lawyerh swoooooooooooooooooon loved it! why is he so HANDSOME????

annyeong to YKS squad as you call it! lol

Look how young our YKS in this tumblr fr his old drama

tumblr_m0trhujiJK1qju2iuo2_250.gifvcr: jibbyinka

1abc04faf62da30e223f5db2a649c05940b645c4cr: smittenskitten tumblr

2545ce1fd475483477ca22c221e05a073186fa0fcr:smittenskitten

@Ameera Ali thx chingoo i'm also hoping i can find both of them recording & i've tried so hard last few days & all i can see was Ha ji's on YT! There must be one with both of them but maybe nobody's posting it yet!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

@hibiscus23 Ahhhhh Yoon Pil Joo!!! That was when I had major SLS even though I didn’t have a clue who this YKS person was at that time... He was too perfect in that drama. But now come to think of it that character was really different from his character in real life. 

He seems like such a dork IRL. :D

Oh man if his agency releases his song recording video someone will have to resuscitate me... His voice in the duet alone already melted me lol

@Ameera Ali thanks for sharing the ig posts.. he looks so hot in a suit plus his hair up!:rolleyes: I’m not a fan of 50:50 partings <_<

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, im0202 said:

@hibiscus23 Ahhhhh Yoon Pil Joo!!! That was when I had major SLS even though I didn’t have a clue who this YKS person was at that time... He was too perfect in that drama. But now come to think of it that character was really different from his character in real life. 

He seems like such a dork IRL. :D

Oh man if his agency releases his song recording video someone will have to resuscitate me... His voice in the duet alone already melted me lol

@Ameera Ali thanks for sharing the ig posts.. he looks so hot in a suit plus his hair up!:rolleyes: I’m not a fan of 50:50 partings <_<

@im0202 that's him YPJ, i saw it sometime ago & i need to refresh my mem, there's so many YKS projs i've seen & at same time hopping fr one kdrama/s to another that i get these things out of hand lol:dizzy: yes ikr he's a adorkable hahaha

well then Dr Kang can resuscitate you or the RD2 doc ? u hv a choice but am sure you'll pick LK hahaha i wld be too...their song bc both his/her voice are to die for & my heart too may not recover that soon hearing them singing! that song they did keep ringing in my ears mind you all YKS Squad here! :heartbreak:

same here am not a fan of 50/50 hair partings for him :flushed: i want his looks in here:

Yoon+Kye+sang+f8RD0zh1Frjm.jpg

cr: Zimbio

Not sure if you squads hv seen these vids below, i think it's the reality show called Let's Walk Together - cr: JTBC Entertainment

• Love 4

@hibiscus23  Sis! You could pass as a curator for National Treasure! Hands Down. Please accept my humble Bow :joy:

Thanks for the slew of YKS pics, gifs and YT vids. Rest assured that all these "goodies" from you will be enjoyed by our terminally-ill patients (that is, if watching YKS drama and his other projects is considered an illness. Hahahahaha)... Shall I call you the Director or Doctor? @Lawyerh btw, is CEO/President ... and a Lawyer of this thread (hospice)

• LOL 3

I domed , I finish his third drama in a weeks :joy:I thought I make gifs on his kiss method throughout the years :joy: ,

1- We can always count on him running to kiss his his love interest

2 - with years that he learn to hug/ squeeze while yet kissing  :tounge_wink:

ezgif-3-ca6612a1dbac.gif

ezgif-3-bd0ef7595ced.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, thanie said:

@hibiscus23  Sis! You could pass as a curator for National Treasure! Hands Down. Please accept my humble Bow :joy:

Thanks for the slew of YKS pics, gifs and YT vids. Rest assured that all these "goodies" from you will be enjoyed by our terminally-ill patients (that is, if watching YKS drama and his other projects is considered an illness. Hahahahaha)... Shall I call you the Director or Doctor? @Lawyerh btw, is CEO/President ... and a Lawyer of this thread (hospice)

@thanie Sis you always come up with some flattering compliments lol hahaa Ok i'll accept it but it's not for me solely, there are others here like @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali (love love what you did w/his kiss scenes!!) & others who always come up with some fancy gifs which sadly i'm i wasn't gifted with that talent :grimace: but thanks Sis you're too sweet (like Godiva chocolates) hehehe You're more than welcome, it only goes to show i'm unstoppable in digging so many of his archival stuff like u said a curator! hahaha Oopps no pls no title of sorts, we're all in this together & we're just v happy sharing anything about our fave YKS!

YKS Squads: annyeong to you all!!

i've seen numerous movies of Yoon (in marathon way that is) about 5 of them and ......the envelope please :) ......Mal Mo E, (i enjoyed this movie, it was a touching one during the Japanese invasion in SK) The executioner, Golden Slumber (he didn't hv a lot of airtime in GS only flashbacks, spoiler sorry), The Outlaws (this one is nice) &Love Guide for Dumpees, the latter is not PG15 so if any of you are under-age :) ask your parents first bef watching:naughty: it but it's a nice kinda story! Well, let me dig in some more so we can make his thread grow some more!

tumblr_nyd3mwNPGj1qamx92o1_540.gifv

His G.O.D. band cr: spacegirlblues

tumblr_nyd3mwNPGj1qamx92o2_540.gifv

tumblr_nyd3mwNPGj1qamx92o3_540.gifv

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1

@Ameera Ali WOAH chingoo you're truly amazing, how'd you do that?hahaha so cute! lol no am not the director, matter of fact i'd say WE ALL ARE DIRECTORS here, i think the title given by @thanie is an overstatement :rolleyes:, how about you'll be the cinematographer coz you're so excellent in doing beautiful gifs!!

Poster below from his old movie Love Guides from Dumpees (both of them got dumped by their significant other/s)

tumblr_o6dhdiuJwp1sjrhx0o1_500.jpg

cr: yesasia

tumblr_pa8eeefdrh1sdmcn4o1_400.gifvhe sure has a great appetite lol

cr: by ginkamon (fr his movie Love Guides etc)

tumblr_pa8eeefdrh1sdmcn4o6_400.gifv

Kdramas incomplete w/out piggybacks

Spoiler

tumblr_pa8eeefdrh1sdmcn4o7_r1_400.gifvhe goofs a lot :)

tumblr_pa8eeefdrh1sdmcn4o2_400.gifvlook at their sheets hahaha

cr ginkamon tumblr

• LOL 5

2 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@thanie Sis you always come up with some flattering compliments lol hahaa Ok i'll accept it but it's not for me solely, there are others here like @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali (love love what you did w/his kiss scenes!!) & others who always come up with some fancy gifs which sadly i'm i wasn't gifted with that talent :grimace: but thanks Sis you're too sweet (like Godiva chocolates) hehehe You're more than welcome, it only goes to show i'm unstoppable in digging so many of his archival stuff like u said a curator! hahaha Oopps no pls no title of sorts, we're all in this together & we're just v happy sharing anything about our fave YKS!

YKS Squads: annyeong to you all!!

i've seen numerous movies of Yoon (in marathon way that is) about 5 of them and ......the envelope please :) ......Mal Mo E, (i enjoyed this movie, it was a touching one during the Japanese invasion in SK) The executioner, Golden Slumber (he didn't hv a lot of airtime in GS only flashbacks, spoiler sorry), The Outlaws (this one is nice) &Love Guide for Dumpees, the latter is not PG15 so if any of you are under-age :) ask your parents first bef watching:naughty: it but it's a nice kinda story! Well, let me dig in some more so we can make his thread grow some more!

Woah @hibiscus23 you should make a ranking list so we know which of his works to watch first! Lol. I’m currently only on Ep6 of BTC and watching MME later... I’m on extended break from work so got lots of free time now, which is not helping my WS from Chocolate...

@Lawyerh No need to change strategy let’s all just drown together:D:D:D

• LOL 3

13 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Lawyerh, We are getting Worst :scream:

If there's a SUPER superlative for the word, Worst then that's it :joy:

What else do you got there? :lol:

13 hours ago, im0202 said:

And also this is THE WORST REHAB PLACE EVER yall are making my WS worse!! 

You got it right, @hibiscus23 :D You're not helping either, to think that you're a Director of this hospice. I could strip you of that position, you know. You're sick :joy: 

... which lead me to think, if you're a Director and Laywerh is the Pres./CEO and Ameera Ali is the Cinematographer ... then I could be that Ahjumma  with Alzheimer's since I'm so forgetful these days :lol:

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I domed , I finish his third drama in a weeks :joy:I thought I make gifs on his kiss method throughout the years :joy: ,

1- We can always count on him running to kiss his his love interest

2 - with years that he learn to hug/ squeeze while yet kissing  :tounge_wink:

@Ameera Ali, I choose the 3rd gif KISS. That is sooooo HOT. He's devouring her ALIVE. Whoaaaaaa :scream:

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

our director :wub: @hibiscus23 I ask oppa to look at our addiction , turn out it’s positive thing we all got :mrgreen:

# when your friends question your addictions ,

Doctor say :tounge_wink:
** good night 

Awhhhh.. Good Night :heart:

As usual, you're genius!!!!

Aissssh ... IDK how to make those

*insert Tantrum emoji here :bawling:

• LOL 3

What did I miss??!! I just log off for a bit and there’s a YKS squad party here!!! I just have to be a part of this!! Thanks for tagging me @Lawyerh :kiss_wink:

I haven’t read all your posts yet, just saw a few and it’s enough to make my day complete! :wub:

KyeSang singing wow and the audience singing with him, so cute! Anyone knows if he has a solo song? I’ve been listening to their group albums alternately with Chocolate OST. Their songs are quite good. I’m not surprised they seem to have a huge fan base. I’m curious if he has a song that he sang by himself. 

I’m digging @hibiscus23 description of him “adorkable” —  I think that really fits his personality very well. May I steal that word? I’m going to use that when describing him from now on. He’s adorkably handsome hahaha :D

Thanks to those who gave recommendations on his movies. I would like to check out Mal Mo E and Lovers of 6 Years. Seems like something that can soothe WS. Or is it gonna make it worse?? There’s no way out of this rabbit hole, is there??  LOL :w00t: :D

• LOL 3