[drama 2006] Really Really Like You 진짜 진짜 좋아해

kiki

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beautiful eugene noona is going to be in her fourth drama!?!?!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she was a great actress in loving you, the last dance is with me, and wonderful life!!!

she is so underrated as an actress! i mean she is really really underrated!

her male co star is going to be so so so so so so blessed! gosh i wish i could trade places with him....

Guest xingjing

So. Eugene? I like her. This should be interesting... I thought she was a really good actress in Wonderful Life, which is the only drama I saw with her. But I despised Wonderful Life only because of Kim Jae Won. Ew... *puke* I hate him!!! Don't kill me!

But, considering the person I am, a lot of it might depend on who the male leading actor is. If he sucks, he just might ruin the whole drama, even if an outstanding actress like Eugene is in it. I hope whoever it is, it isn't somebody like Kim Jae Won!!!

Guest StylishAzNx07

ooh interesting ... i like eugene but hopefully shes improved her acting ... cuz no offense she isnt the best. -_-

it will b nice to see whos her male costar 2. :)

who is this leading man! i would do anything to switch places with him or to at least switch places with a minor character cuz i really want to see beautiful eugene noona! whoever the guy is, im going to be so so so jealous!!! WHO IS IT!?!? if its eric then beautiful eugene noona really likes him! that super blessed guy!

Guest wooiezgrl

i just loved her in save the last dance...she has such a sweet innocence to her....hope this drama is successful...EUGENE fighting!!!!

can't wait for more details of her new drama...

who could the leading man be????

-lee dong gun

-kim rae won

-hyun bin

-eric

-lee ji hoon

-park yong ha

-go soo (ko soo)

-jo in sung

-jo hyun jae

jisung, wonbin and so jisup could have been among the choices but too bad they're inside the military right now

Link to article

이민기, 청와대 경호원 됐다 - Lee Min Gi, Becomes Body Guard.

coming200601240753340.jpg

대학 경호학과 학생 이민기가 청와대 경호원이 됐다.

이민기는 오는 4월부터 방송될 MBC 새 주말드라마 '진짜 진짜 좋아해'(극본 배유미ㆍ연출 김진만)에 남자 주인공인 청와대 경호원 남봉기 역에 캐스팅됐다. 현재 MBC 일일시트콤 ‘레인보우 로망스’에서 대통령 경호실장을 꿈꾸는 경호학과 학생으로 출연 중인 이민기가 드라마에서 이 꿈을 이룬 듯한 역할을 맡게 돼 눈길을 끈다.

그러나 ‘진짜 진짜 좋아해’에서는 시트콤에서와 정반대의 성격을 연기한다. ‘레인보우 로망스’에서 이민기는 자존심 강하고 남자다운 고집도 있지만 순수한 마음을 지닌 캐릭터다. 반면 ‘진짜 진짜 좋아해’의 남봉기는 외모는 멋지지만 성질이 급하고 변덕이 죽 끓듯 하며 바람둥이 기질까지 갖고 있는 인물이다.

남봉기는 청와대 식당 요리사 여봉순(유진)과 티격태격 싸우며 미운 정이 들어 대통령의 아들로 자신이 경호를 맡고 있는 장준원과 삼각관계를 이룬다.

김은구 기자 kingkong@sportshankook.co.kr

ⓒ 한국아이닷컴, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지

<한국아이닷컴은 한국온라인신문협회(www.kona.or.kr)의 디지털뉴스이용규칙에 따른 저작권을 행사합니다>

ewwww, lee min gi. i really don't like this guy. and the storyline doesn't seem too original either. i just lost any interest i had in the beginning.

Guest StylishAzNx07

Link to article

이민기, 청와대 경호원 됐다 - Lee Min Gi, Becomes Body Guard.

http://imgnews.naver.com/image/100/2006/01...01240753340.jpg

ewwww, lee min gi. i really don't like this guy. and the storyline doesn't seem too original either. i just lost any interest i had in the beginning.

lee min gi is cute, but i thought he was gonna b in the new im su jung drama coming up :huh:

Hi everyone..eugene will be acting with Lee Min Gi?..never heard of him..but i found an article about him from KBS GLOBAL...i think he must be a really good actor...if it's confirmed he's gonna be the main lead actor i think its good..hope it will...

Short Drama of Lee Gyeong-hee, Who Wrote

One-act drama <Uri Haem> written by Lee Gyeong-hee, the writher of <Hey, Sangdu! Let’s Go to School!>

- Colorful cast including Hong Su-hyeon, Yun Ju-sang, and Onjo

- Features film-resembling beautiful scenes, such as the field in Hadong Village where barley is dancing along with the wind

- Outstanding dialect performance by main characters Min-gi and Cheol-gi

Along with the program rescheduling in May, Drama City has changed its airing time from 9:40 am on Sunday to 11:10 pm on Sunday. This week episode of Drama City is <Uri Haem> written by Lee Gyeong-hee, who once wrote popular soap opera program ‘Hey, Sangdu! Let’s Go to School!’

It is a family drama figuring three adults who are no better than a child in terms of maturity and 9-year-old Cheol-gi. <Uri Haem> is a drama displaying the steps of getting mature of the main character Cheol-gi, who lives together with a dotard grandfather, a grumpy grandmother and his hopeless brother Min-gi who disappointed school, family and the village as a whole. The story of a mature 9-year-old boy with indiscreet three grown-ups is pictured in an interesting and impressive manner.

The title is also funny. <Uri Haem> is a Gyeongsang-do dialect meaning ‘my brother’. It is a short drama written by Lee Gyeong-hee who once wrote popular trendy drama <Hey, Sangdu! Let’s Go to School!> especially among the young viewers last year. The sensible lines and atmosphere in her previous work has transformed into Gyeongsang-do dialect and country sceneries. However, it is really funny and touching. The view of Hadong Village where vast barley fields are spanning is dramatic itself. The fields are full of barley and the Seomjin River running along the village shines at the sunlight of late spring and early summer. The shooting staff intentionally selected this particular season for the drama. The behind-the-scene story goes that Director Kim Gyu-tae was reluctant to throw away cut-out films. Due to time constraint, he had to give up on some scenes but he thought that they captured all beautiful images. Delivering the most traditional Korean environment and the heart-warming human story, <Uri Haem> is a short TV piece resembling movie to put it in one word.

Only main character is a new figure!

Well-known and experienced stars including Hong Su-hyeon, Yun Yeo-jeong, Yun Ju-sang and Onjo were cast for this drama. But the main character Kang Min-gi went to Lee Min-gi who has no acting experience at all. Although he is a new figure, if you saw what he performed in the audition test, it is hard to believe that he is an inexperienced novice in the acting field. The background of the drama is Gyeongsang-do, so that how realistically the local dialect is spoken was the most critical issue. Lee Min-gi’s home-town is Gimhae, Gyeongsang-do, so that speaking Gyeongsang dialect was not a big deal to him. For his childhood, a child actor was recruited. He also lived in Busan until three years, so that he still remembers how to speak the dialect. The child’s acting talent added a new flavor to the drama.

Interesting is that the main character’s name (Kang Min-gi) is identical to the real name of the actor (Lee Min-gi). The writer saw Min-gi first time in the audition test. In hindsight, it was a ‘great coincidence’ and ‘remarkable karma’.

The roles of supporting actors/actresses make the program even a great fun.

Yun Ju-sang, who was starring in the recent box-office hit <Arahan>, has transformed into a dotard grandfather. Onjo, who was starred in film <18 years old> along with her twin sister Biryu, has converted into a waitress in a country-side coffee shop. The unique characters in the drama are adding fun and renewed job, claiming the viewers’ attention.

Ad-lib competition between new figure actor Lee Min-gi vs veteran actress Yun Yeo-jeong

Although new to this field, the acting of Lee Min-gi is remarkable. PD Kim Gyu-tae is always asking for ad-libs. In response, Lee Min-gi says funny ad libs, which prevent other actors from continuing their parts sometimes. In particular, his unscripted response was outstanding in the fighting scene with Onjo in front of a mom-and-pop store. Even Onjo famous for her spontaneous reaction praised Min-gi’s ability, and all shooting staff were cracked up by Min-gi’s acting.

In the #72 scene where the grandmother repeats herself saying that she wants to die but she never dies, the PD ordered Min-gi to create proper ad-libs. Then Min-gi said “Still more way to go. Isn’t it a time to put all the things to end?” as ad-lib, but the shooting staff managed to control their laughter. At that moment, Yun Yeo-jeong acting as grandmother said out of breath, “You, bastard!” It cracked all people up at the site. Laughing hard, even the director couldn’t say the word ‘cut’.

Experiences may affect the ability to say ad-libs. The ad-lib competition between Min-gi and Yeo-jong ended up as Yun Yeo-jeong’s victory.

Archived