[drama 2006] Really Really Like You 진짜 진짜 좋아해

kiki

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tnangel559

ahhhhhhhhhhhh...........eugene........new series...........ahhhhhhhhh........hahahahah gosh i can't wait for this one for sure..........hehehhe

Guest StylishAzNx07

oh wow so minki is the lead actor? i was thinking he ws the supporting .... O___o woah, weird pairing!! i expected someone better with eugene, but o well.

erm...hu is he? what dramas did he act in?

dramas Lee Minki has been in:

Drama City "My Older Brother" (from the PD and writer of KBS A Love to Kill--you can read the article on the previous page about his role there)

Drama City "Oh! Sarah"

Drama City "계룡산 부용이" (screencaps from this Drama City posted below)

Best Theatre "Taerung Athletics' Village"

Daily drama "Be Strong Geum-soon"

Daily drama/sitcom "Rainbow Romance"

oh wow, this will be very interesting...I was hoping he'd do a KBS drama, but MBC drama is fine too, since it's his first where it's neither a one-act drama or a daily drama.

And strangely...this is like his 3rd time playing a bodyguard type role? Once in a KBS Drama City, then in MBC Rainbow Romance, and now this!

here's his look as a "bodyguard" (or rather dream "bodyguard") from the KBS Drama City done in Aug 2005:

dramcitylmk014pk.jpgdramcitylmk035eg.jpgdramcitylmk045uq.jpg

Guest *sayuri*

+Thanks "shahju", "creidesca", and many others for the news!!! .....I love watching Eugene dramas and can't wait for this to come out ....:D

I thinks Lee Minki is a good candidate for the role as a "bodyguard" in this new drama ....since he has been acting in this type of role before ...I love reading the new that "Shahju" posting above, it's craking me up when I read the part where Minki and actress Yun Yeo-jeong has a ad-lid competition ... :rolleyes: ....Seem like he have a very good sense of humor.

oh that minki guy is gonna be eugene's partner in this drama? i dont know him so i cannot say wether i'll like their pairing.. there arent confirmations yet ayt???

coz i remember before in WONDERFUL LIFE, han ji hye was supposed to play sejin's part but then it was given to eugene... so im just waiting for the final casting of this drama

Guest eugene-joy

This'll be her fourth drama?

Airing: April 1, 2006. A weekend drama.

kyj1hp.jpglmk3oi.jpg

kjo8ui.jpgcba9ou.jpg

Eugene plays the role of 여봉순, Yeo BoongSoon, a country girl.

who ends up becoming a cook and falls in love with a bodyguard, played by 이민기 (Lee MinKi).

Choi BoolAm is playing the president.

*credits to yeohweping and pegster

any more info? so far the main guy hasn't been chosen yet.

Related links

Lee MinKi: 1 2 3

Major credits to naver

WWWWWAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, :lol: IN SSSSOOOOOOOO HAPPY ABT DIS NEW...

gosh, my wish is granted...i will definitely watch and have a copy of this. i have her 3 series already. so no reason to get one of her new drama series... hope the guy is good, and chemistry..

wahhhhh, i really cant wait....

This'll be her fourth drama?

Airing: April 1, 2006. A weekend drama.

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/429/kyj1hp.jpg http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/7401/lmk3oi.jpg

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/7780/kjo8ui.jpg http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/4155/cba9ou.jpg

who ends up becoming a cook and falls in love with a bodyguard, played by 이민기 (Lee MinKi).

Related links

Lee MinKi: 1 2 3

Major credits to naver

woa its sejin's mom... they really played well as mother and daughter in WONDERFUL LIFE

I wonder just how old they'll make Minki's role to be....he's only 21 (turned 21 on the 16th of January), but when he did Be Strong Geum-soon last year, they had him take on the role of Geum-soon's 26-27 year old brother in law, and in his debut role at the age of 19 on the Drama City "Uri Haem"/"My Older Brother" he was the single father of a 8 year old (meaning his character fathered a child when he was 18)...and pairing up w/ Eugene here if it's true/confirmed, he'll already be 4 years younger than her (real life)

now it got me thinking ... maybe MINKI isnt eugene's lead in this drama. as what the news above says EUGENE's character will fall in love with a bodyguard played by MINKI. but then so far the MAIN GUY lead hasnt been chosen yet. so minki is one of the lead casts not exactly eugene's partner in this drama...

hmmm.... who could it be????

now it got me thinking ... maybe MINKI isnt eugene's lead in this drama. as what the news above says EUGENE's character will fall in love with a bodyguard played by MINKI. but then so far the MAIN GUY lead hasnt been chosen yet. so minki is one of the lead casts not exactly eugene's partner in this drama...

hmmm.... who could it be????

taken from twitchfilm.net, posted by X: http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/004895.html

Former S.E.S. member Eugene has chosen her next project, the upcoming MBC Daily Drama 진짜 진짜 좋아해 (I Really Really Like You), which will mark her return to the small screen after a year. The star was last seen on MBC's 원더풀 라이프 (Wonderful Life) alongside Kim Jae-Won, and she will play the leading role in the show, which will start airing from April 1st. Written by Bae Yoo-Mi of 12월의 열대야 (Tropical Nights in December) and produced by Kim Jin-Man of 아일랜드 (Ireland), the Drama tells the story of Yeo Bong-Soon, a country girl who starts working as an assistant cook at the Blue House, and has a quirky love story with the President's bodyguard, called Nam Bong-Gi. Sounds like a mix of 대장금 (Dae Jang Geum) and 내 이름은 김삼순 (My Lovely Sam-Soon), but we'll see in the coming weeks how this unfolds.

according to this the lead male's character's name would be Nam Bong-gi?

here's another article on Lee Minki:

이민기, '현대판 장금이' 유진과 함께 청와대로

9420060124_22282737.jpg

[마이데일리 = 안지선 기자] MBC TV 청춘 시트콤 `레인보우 로망스`에서 대통령 경호실장을 꿈꾸는 경호학과 대학생으로 출연 중인 신인 연기자 이민기가 드라마 속에서 꿈을 이뤘다.

이민기는 오는 4월 1일 첫 방송 예정인 MBC 새 주말드라마 ‘진짜 진짜 좋아해’(가제, 극본 배유미, 연출 김진만)에서 청와대 경호원 `남봉기` 역에 캐스팅 돼 `봉순이` 유진과 함께 청와대로 향하게 된다.

극중 이민기 가 맡은 `남봉기`는 `여봉순` 유진과 못 말리는 앙숙 관계를 이루게 되는 남자 주인공으로, 유진과 한 집에서 동거를 하게 되면서 자신들도 모르는 사이에 운명적인 사랑에 빠져들게 된다.

`진짜 진짜 좋아해`는 시골 처녀 `여봉순`이 청와대로 들어가 요리사로 성장하며 벌이는 활약상과 대통령 경호원 `남봉기`와의 발랄한 러브스토리를 다루게 될 드라마로, ` 봉순 이`가 청와대 최고의 요리사로 성장하는 과정이 의녀 장금이 최고의 요리사로 성장해 나가는 내용을 담았던 드라마 `대장금`과 비슷해 주목을 받고 있다.

어리버리한 산골처녀 유진 의 경호원으로 `늘 푸른 소나무`가 되어 주게 될 이민기는 MBC 인기 일일극 ‘굳세어라 금순아’에서 금순이(한혜진)의 철부지 시동생 역으로 `2005 MBC연기대상`에서 신인상을 수상했으며, 6개월만에 부활한 MBC 베스트극장 `태릉선수촌`에서 유도 선수로 출연한 바 있다.

[`현대판 장금이`유진과 함께 청와대로 향하게 된 이민기. 사진 = 마이데일리 사진 DB]

(안지선 기자 ajs@mydaily.co.kr)

- NO1.뉴미디어 실시간뉴스 마이데일리(www.mydaily.co.kr) 저작권자 ⓒ 마이데일리. 무단전재&재배포 금지 -

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...012412054874294

I think it just mentioned what his name's role is? Nam Bong Gi (that's the name I highlighted in bold red in the article)?

so minki plays the president's bodyguard whom eugene's character falls in love with but hmmm maybe the twist would have to be eugene falling in love with the president's son as the story progressess...

hahahaha many ideas pops in my head for the storyline of this drama.

sooo excited to see eugene act again...

and yeah im curious how they would make minki look in this drama coz they say he's 4 years younger than eugene in real life.

Archived