[drama 2006] Really Really Like You 진짜 진짜 좋아해

kiki

OK GOOD NEWS!!!!

I just read a Chinese translation of a news article (I used worldlingo to translate a few as well, but I wasn't really sure what it meant), Eugene will be acting in the series!!!!

MBC is going to push back the filming to start at the end of the month when Eugene is almost completely recovered, instead of starting filming on March 10. Broadcasting will start 1 week later, so April 8 instead of April 1.

YAY!!!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MeiLin83

부상 유진 촬영 강행! MBC 새주말극 주인공 교체없이 10일 재개

‘주인공 교체는 없다. 유진으로 강행한다!’

부상으로 인해 주인공 교체설이 불거졌던 MBC 새 주말드라마 ‘진짜 진짜 좋아해’(가제/극본 배유미/연출 김진만)측이 유진 강행 방침을 결정했다.

MBC 한 관계자는 6일 “ ‘유진 카드’를 대체할 방안이 없다고 판단, 유진을 주인공으로 강행하기로 결론을 냈다”고 밝혔다.

이어 “유진의 회복 기간을 최대한 감안, 첫방송 날짜를 연기하고, 유진의 촬영 분량을 최대한 늦추겠다는 방침”이라고 덧붙였다.

‘주인공 교체 불가’ 방침을 확정지은 ‘진짜 진짜 좋아해’는 당초 4월 1일 첫방송을 한주 뒤인 8일로 연기할 계획이다.

이로 인해 중단됐던 촬영을 오는 10일부터 다시 재개할 계획. 유진의 촬영분은 이달 말 몰아서 촬영을 하게 된다는 것.

MBC 측은 “최불암, 김혜옥 등 중견탤런트들의 분량이 많은 만큼 유진의 촬영이 뒤로 밀리는 것에는 전혀 무리가 없을 것”이라며 “당초 예상되던 대본 수정 등은 이뤄지지 않을 것”이라고 전했다.

한편, 유진은 지난달 20일 드라마 촬영을 시작했다가 23일 용평리조트에서 스노보드를 타다 왼팔이 부러지는 사고를 당했다.

현재 몸상태가 안좋은 상황이지만, 드라마 출연에 대한 본인의 의지가 강한 만큼 극복할 수 있을 것이라는 전망이다.

이현 tanaka@newsen.co.kr

----------

Yeah with all the articles! Eugene will NOT BE REPLACED! ^_^

Guest sweet_treats1812

OK GOOD NEWS!!!!

I just read a Chinese translation of a news article (I used worldlingo to translate a few as well, but I wasn't really sure what it meant), Eugene will be acting in the series!!!!

MBC is going to push back the filming to start at the end of the month when Eugene is almost completely recovered, instead of starting filming on March 10. Broadcasting will start 1 week later, so April 8 instead of April 1.

YAY!!!

this is great news!!! hooray!!! thanks pegster!!! :w00t:

looking forward to it..weeee!!!

reposting from twitchfilm.net, originally posted by x:

Korean Weekly News - March 6

TV News

MBC really really likes Eugene! We reported on our previous issue about the injury the former S.E.S. member suffered while snowboarding, a few weeks ahead of the start of her upcoming Weekend Drama 진짜 진짜 좋아해 (I Really Really Like You), where she'll play a cook in the Blue House. Now, while doctors diagnosed 8 weeks of rest for the star, MBC was trying to find a solution, which at one point even included the possible replacement of the young lead. But Jang Geun-Soo, head of MBC's Drama department, commented this morning that the PD's confidence in Eugene was so strong they decided to wait for her. So we'll get our Weekend Drama after all. Joy! Now the real reason behind this, if you're willing to be a little more cynical (Eugene's fans will have to forgive me) and realistic, is that the current Weekend Drama MBC is airing -- 결혼합시다 (Let's Get Married) with Yoon Da-Hoon and 왕의 남자 (The King and The Clown)'s Kang Sung-Yeon -- is doing extremely well, passing the 20% rating mark this weekend, so MBC doesn't seem to be in a rush to end its run. What this means is simply that 'Let's Get Married' will enjoy a little extension (a week = 2 Episodes, but it could be longer) for the good of mankind, and then the new Drama will start broadcasting this April. And why would they be so confident about Eugene possibly giving a memorable performance? Because after her stellar performances in 러빙유 (Loving You) and 마지막 춤은 나와함께 (Save The Last Dance For Me) they surely must have thought: by golly! Here's a great actress in the making, we surely must convince her not to go back to the music industry. She's a commodity for MBC and all of Korea! That, or there probably were some strange chemicals involved.

TV DRAMA PREVIEWS

진짜 진짜 좋아해 (I Really Really Like You)

MBC - April 8, Weekend Drama, follows 결혼합시다 (Let's Get Married)

PD: 8

김진만 (Kim Jin-Man)

This is perhaps the only reason why I still have hope for this show. Kim was responsible for the 2003 Drama 아일랜드 (Ireland) -- written by the great In Jung-Ok -- and two episodes of last year's 떨리는 가슴 (Six Love Stories), on top of the silly 위풍당당 그녀 (Country Princess) starring Bae Doo-Na. He really hasn't done anything exceptional, but his shows are always very solid.

WRITER: 6

배유미 (Bae Yoo-Mi)

Her last show was 12월의 열대야 (Tropical Nights in December), which survived thanks to Eom Jung-Hwa's terabytes of sexiness and charisma, but her past work isn't too impressive. 위풍당당 그녀 (Country Princess) is quite watchable, especially because of the good cast; 로망스 (Romance) ended up creating quite a few trends, but I doubt it'll age too well (although I don't have the force to rewatch it. Might be because of 'Killer Smile' Kim Jae-Won and his incredible 'charm'), and 해피 투게더 (Happy Together) was pretty much brutal. I have no idea what she'll do here, as her previous works are all over the place, from melodramas to cute trendy dramas and 'Family' oriented miniseries.

CAST: 5

유진 (Eugene), 이민기 (Lee Min-Gi), 류진 (Ryu Jin), 정소영 (Jung So-Young), 윤세아 (Yoon Se-Ah), 김국진 (Kim Guk-Jin), 최불암 (Choi Buram), 안혜경 (Ahn Hye-Kyung)

Now, I often joke about Miss Eugene, but she seems like a really sweet girl. Problem is I'm evil, so if you can't act worth a lick like the former singer, then I might make fun of you. Often. I'm sorry, I can't get rid of that habit! But while the rest of the cast is a mixed bag, it could be a lot worse. Lee Min-Gi is actually pretty good, and Jung So-Young is one of the most underused actresses on TV (perhaps lack of charisma hurts her, but she's a good actress). Ryu Jin might have improved a little, but there's still a long way to go, despite his efforts in the increasingly watchable 서동요 (The Ballad of Seo Dong). And Yoon Se-Ah is too inexperienced to comment about her yet. But of course Choi Buram is a nice addition, and it's good seeing Kim Guk-Jin back to Dramas, he's been part of many enjoyable Weekend Dramas in the past (and a whole lot of crap too, but I digress). If the show remains lighthearted, even an unimpressive cast like this could do OK.

OUTLINE: 6

She's a country girl, a really pretty one who used to be a singer in a creepy teenybopper group, but hey! She's a country girl, so she'll have to wear old-fashioned clothes, and perhaps an haircut which wouldn't have looked out of place in a 60s melodrama. But her big chance finally comes, and she gets a job! Where? I mean, when you think of the first place you'd look for if you need a job, what's the first thing which would come to mind? Why, the Blue House! So this love child of Jang-Geum and Kim Sam-Soon prepares lunch and dinner for the President and all his acolytes (although, If I were the one writing the script, I'd send those who signed for the reduction of the screen quota straight to bed without lunch). But then she finds out Mr. President has a son, and since he's the son of the most important man in the country (after Bae Yong-Joon, that is), he's got a bodyguard. And she happens to feel really strange when she looks at him, she... she must be in love! And all the shenanigans you can expect. Nothing new here, but shouldn't be too offensive.

RATINGS POTENTIAL: 6

Who knows? The formula is there, but people might notice it's a little too similar to past shows, and nobody in here is really popular enough to carry the show. I'd say a conservative 10 to 15%, but with 'Let's Get Married' (which is decidedly average) doing so well, I wouldn't be surprised if the ratings hit the 20s.

OVERALL: 6.20

[note that this is x's opinion]

whoa such great news! i am sure the korean people will watch her show because she acted so well in her two previous dramas not to long ago.

beautiful eugene noona, you are going to rise in popularity again and maybe be known world wide! i will always support you!!!

Guest genn04

hey...finally pictures starts rolling on my eyes...keep it coming....she so cute...she looks like a cute little nerdy woman...wow!

Guest toiLET

ooo i wanna watch thiss it looks like a good drama cuz the dramas with eugene in it are all soo good so im hoping this one will be even better because its minki and eugene :]]

Guest sweet_treats1812

^me too~ i hope it's gonna be a good one ;) and i hope they show some funny scenes with eugene in it...she looked so cute acting all goofy in wonderful life ^^

Guest ke_aicrissy

another new drama of eugene!

i loved her in STLD and WL...i hope this will be a funny romantic drama....i'm wishing for a happy ending :lol:

ooo i wanna watch thiss it looks like a good drama cuz the dramas with eugene in it are all soo good so im hoping this one will be even better because its minki and eugene :]]

YES! all her dramas are good. she's picky in choosing the storylines of her drama. so im sure this will be a good one too :)

Guest kevjc07

This drama sound interesting. I have never seen Eugene act in a drama, but I did watch her in other thnigs (music videos, etc.) and she is good.

I wonder if this is suggestive as to who is the male lead, taken from the MBC website posted on 2/17/2006: http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/asp/News_View.asp?id=5661

▶ 기획 의도

주말극 침체에 대한 고민의 목소리가 드높다. 하지만 그 고민의 근저에는 지금까지 주말극의 안일한 태도가 자리잡고 있다. 다른 영역이 변화를 위해 몸부림치고 있을 때, 주말극만은 제자리걸음만 하고 있는 것이다. 진부한 틀거리만으로 시청자들의 눈을 사로잡는 것에는 한계가 있다.

이제는 새로운 소재와 주제에 눈을 떠야 한다. 이번 드라마는 그 가능성에 대한 새로운 도전이다. 우선은 ‘가족’이 아닌 ‘사람’에 초점을 맞추어 내용이 전개될 예정이다. 다양한 생각을 가지고 다양한 방식으로 살아가는 인간 군상들의 쫀득쫀득한 세상 이야기가 전면에 부각될 것이고 그 속에서 시청자들은 새로운 주말극의 가능성을 확인할 수 있을 것이다. 동시에 다양한 장치를 통해 기존 주말극의 태생적 무거움을 벗어나 명랑 경쾌극의 모습으로 찾아갈 예정이다.

* 청와대에는 누가 살고 있을까?

이번 드라마의 주요 배경은 청와대다. 하지만 주인공은 대통령이나 그 일가가 아니다. 이 드라마의 관심은 청와대에서 열심히 일하는 우리와 똑같은 사람, 청와대 사람들이다. 대통령의 요리사, 경호원, 주방 아주머니들, 40년 지기 목수 아저씨, 대통령의 사진사... 누구나 알지만 누구도 잘 알지 못하는 그들의 모습을 유쾌하게 담아낼 예정이다.

▶ 등장인물

* 청와대 요리사, 여봉순 (유진)

- 산골 야생처녀, 2006년 서울에 떨어진 여자 부시맨

“사사아 머이 이러켄?” 도통 알아 들을 수 없는 사투리로 무장한 21세기 신형 여자 부시맨. 강원도 오지 산골에서 할머니와 단둘이 자란 탓에 하는 행동 하나하나가 천방지축이다. 할머니의 죽음 이후 급작스럽게 올라 온 서울이라는 낯선 땅. 멀미 날 것 같은 세상에서 그녀는 요리사라는 꿈을 꾸기 시작한다. 파란만장, 우여곡절 그녀의 좌충우돌 청와대 생활은 어떤 모습일까?

* 청와대 경호원, 남봉기 (이민기)

- 깐죽쟁이, 못말리는 귀차니스트

‘즐길 수 없으면 피하라, 무조건 피하라!’ 그의 좌우명대로 귀차니즘을 신봉하는 귀차니스트다. 모든 사람들이 침묵할 때 과감히 ‘귀찮습니다!’라고 말할 줄 아는 용기를 가진 우리시대의 진정한 귀차니스트!

하지만 일에 대한 그의 집념만큼은 대단하다. 경호원으로서의 사명감은 부족할 지 모르나 그의 가슴만은 그 누구보다도 뜨겁다. 봉순과의 사이 또한 뜨겁다. 하지만 흔히 회자되는 사랑에 대한 열정이 아니다. 귀차니스트의 최대 적, 사사건건 참견하는 봉순은 그에게 짜증 그 자체다. 하지만 그 속에서 피어나는 이 이상한 기분은?

* 대통령의 아들, 장준원 (류진)

- 스마일맨, 못말리는 휴머니스트

잘 생긴 외모에 지적인 분위기를 가진 따뜻한 마음의 소유자, 게다가 직업은 의사다. 금상첨화 그의 아버지는 이 나라의 대통령. 세상에 부러울 것 그지만 실상은 꾀죄죄하다. 옷 입는 것에는 관심도 없고 머리는 기름기로 떡져 있거나 까치집이거나 둘 중 하나. 레지던트 2년차인 그에게 화려한 생활은 상상도 할 수 없다. 그런 그에게도 아픔이 있으니, 알츠하이머병에 걸린 그의 아내다. 아내와 아이만 바라보며 살지만 서서히 죽어가고 있는 아내를 지켜보는 일은 그에게 너무나 참혹한 형벌이다. 그런 그에게 항상 밝은 미소로 다가오는 봉순이 싫지만은 않다.

* 그 외 등장인물

장민호 (최불암) - 현직 대통령, 준원의 아버지

오영실 (김혜옥) - 영부인

고지수 (정소영) - 준원의 아내. 알츠하이머 병으로 투병중

남대식 (장용) - 청와대 목수. 봉기의 아버지

구향숙 (윤여정) - 청와대 식당 아줌마

이상직 (윤승원) - 청와대 경호부장. 봉기를 아끼는 상사

강산 (김창완) - 대통령의 요리사. 봉순의 스승

기형도 (김국진) - 대통령의 사진사

Guest *sayuri*

this is a weekend drama, right?! i probably wouldn't watch this if it weren't :sweatingbullets: hahaha not a huge eugene fan. i haven't really seen her in anything, so i really shouldn't say anything, but i'm just not drawn in. hmm.. i'm curious about minki's big debut. i've only seen him in rainbow romance, and he has such a cute character there! but i don't think it require hardcore acting, like a lead would need to carry out a drama. hmm~ :P but it seems alot of people are waiting for this!! very very curious. as soon as i read "president" i automatically thought of lovers in prague. even thought they're totall.. and utterly ..different.. hahahah it's cool that the lead is the bodyguard, not the president's son. i wouldn't have even given it a chance if it were, most likely >_<! go minki ^^!!

+From what I know .....this is a weekend drama ....so you going to watch it right?? ..... It's ok that you not a big fan of Eugene's ..... However, you should give Eugene a chance and see what she can do .....B)

+This drama, I thinks, is going to be good ......since, they have a very big casts .....so give it a chance if you can.... :D

To Sonia: You're welcome ..... :D

Archived