:lol:

HAHAHA I was wondering if he skipped a post on this day because of Friday the 13th and he showed up shortly after, just before it turned 14th :lol:

210813 Shinhwa’s Eric Instagram Update:

how did you survive friday the 13th? well i got through it #fridaythe13th

spacer.png

Source: muneric

“Ejumma” HAHAHAHA

“my house” when asked to recomend a good braised cutlassfish restaurant AND they’re not taking reservations LOLOL OKAY, I'm flying over with camping gears, just tell me when and where :lol:

210814 Shinhwa’s Eric Instagram Update + Comments and Replies

What do they say you are when you take pictures of flowers? #iphone12mini #DinnerMenu #WhatDoYouPlanOnHaving #I’mHaving #Kongbiji #BraisedCutlassfish

spacer.png

COMMENTS & REPLIES:

:): Please recommend a braised cutlassfish restaurant
MunEric: My house
:): Chef~~ Could I make a reservation~~~~~
MunEric: We don’t do reservations you just have to get in line

:): If the flower photo becomes your profile pic you are an Ejumma….. (T/N: Eric + ajumma)
MunEric:  You get the adlib of the day  Ejumma
:): Oh my :love:  Can’t believe I got Oppa’s reply

:): The fact that I aged…………
MunEric: Get your hand off your forehead
(T/N: he said that because she used the facepalm emoji. That also means don’t get annoyed about it)

:): Hmm don’t you get a flower photo if you just take a selfie
MunEric: Does that look like a flower? I just took a photo of the mirror
:): I see.. That’s why it’s shining with a bright light

:): Drop the biji
T/N: using “drop the biji” instead of “drop the beat”
MunEric: That’s strange but I will applaud you

Eric’s replies to English comments:

:): so this pic from iphone 12 mini? may i know what color is your iphone? lol
MunEric: RED

:): What happened to the Roh GR 3? It’s been a series of pics with iPhone12 mini :)
MunEric: best camera is one you have with you when you found something interesting

:): To continue from your Love or Hate previous post, I would caption this with love me, love me not… but that is as cheesy as the you smell something burning thing :D
MunEric: i wanted to see how many would actually give just :heart: not the text as i asked

"My house" for the recommended braised cutlassfish restaurant AND they ain't taking reservation LOL hahahaha just drop the "WHERE"!  I'll fly over wit camping gears :lol:

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

Translation: EricMun.tumblr

I'm catching up on old posts lol  :sweatingbullets:

I saw the fanart and made a comment + tagging Eric & Hyemi.  Just 15 - 20 minutes later, she reposted it.  I WAS LIKE OMG!!!!  :open_mouth::scream::open_mouth::scream::open_mouth::scream:   HAHAHAHA  That was sweet of her though! :heart:   Then Hyemi's reply to my comment on Eric's comment is so cute hahahaha  They are SO CUTE! I love these 2 so so so much.  Even though they haven't shared a couple pic, you can feel the affection they have for each other from just their comments and all the likes they dropped on each other post. :wub:

210815 Na Hyemi Instagram Update + Eric’s Comment:

Ah heart pounding!!!!! Thank you!:lol:
#PetDog #Woofstagram #Doggie #Dog #Dogstagram #CompanionAnimal #Sogeum #Gomdori

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

These pics from Eric & Hyemi's IG probably were the inspirations for those drawings :)

spacer.png

spacer.png

Comments from Eric and Hyemi:

MunEric: Cute :heart:
:): I’m a bit sad you’re not 1st commenter this time round. Good luck on the next one, Hyemi’s hubby
NaHyemi: I’ll be watching him

*** Eric also liked the comment from fanart owner and all of Hyemi’s replies   :wub:

Comment from the fanart owner and Hyemi’s reply:

nonobi: Ah!!!! Thank you :love:  I’m not going be able to sleep tonightㅠㅠ They don’t resemble the real life but thank you for liking itㅎ

nahyemi224: They’re pretty in person but these are even cuter than in real life!!! It’s such a precious picture thank you~~!

nonobi: Your babies are so pretty!! :love:  I was worried because I drew them without your permission.. gosh I can’t believe this is happening. Thank you, actress!! I’m always rooting for you

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Source: Nahyemi

210816 Shinhwa’s Eric Instagram Update:

Good morning. Let’s cheer up this week too. #ThatGuyThatTime

spacer.png

Comments & Replies

:):  This week is Aguddin too
MunEric: Ddin!

:):  Is that your best friend? :love:
MunEric: No

:): Omg I’m going to sleep right now..Oppa Fighting..!!@!!!!!@!!!!!
MunEric: Let’s wake up

:): Lego Boy in bright hot sun, ready to water, the flowers … Good morning Lego Boy, good morning Eric
MunEric: good morning

:): Fighting~~!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:  The cicadas are waking me up in the morning~~ Wake up~~:tounge_wink:
MunEric: No I woke you up

:): Time to take a little break Oppa, the weather is refreshing these days. It’s a lot easier to take walks now, right?
MunEric: I love it

:): I think your arm moved a bit
MunEric: Ohh~

:): Shin morning on a holiday morning! I’m going to eat orange cherry and kiwi for breakfast.  Oppa should open your mouth and say Ahh~ too. Orange, cherry and kiwi are going on
MunEric: Orange cherry kiwi so cute :heart:

:): When you post the photos that Eric-nim is shown??
MunEric: Did I leave my photos with you?
:): No but…it’s just a small request…

:): Eric-nim is like a little kid. A little kid acing like an adult
MunEric: I don’t know. I think I’m like an old guy acting like a little kid :open_mouth:

:): You woke up early, Oppa. I have a day off today so I came to the couture flower market!! Do you want to come too, Oppa? I will gift you a pretty flower!
MunEric: Flower present:love:

:):  Fighting Oppa :open_mouth:
MunEric: Got it :open_mouth:

:): The rapper that time came back. Good morning? Oppa ㅋㅋㅋ
MunEric: That’s nono~

:): I miss that guy that time Park Do Kyung too :D
T/N: OP played with Eric’s hashtag #ThatGuyThatTime
MunEric: Goodbye Park Do Kyung

:): Looking at Oppa’s photo on my way to work!! Makes me so happy ㅠㅠ   Seeing That Guy That Time in the morning makes him look so cute :love: Fighting Oppa!!!!! :heart:
MunEric: Fire

:): I became the 23rd person who clicked on likes. Good morning, Eric! Have an energetic week this week too~
MunEric: Fighting

:): Oppa I just changed my workplace and it’s my first day at work today (even though it’s work from home)! I will work hard and try to be recognized for my skills here too! Fighting
MunEric: Fireee!

:): I laughed on my way to alternative public holiday work thanks to Oppa !!:lol:
MunEric: pooh :)

:): I was a little sad because I had to go to work while everyone else was resting but this is giving me strength :heart: Thank you. Fighting, Oppa :heart:
MunEric: Safety is most important, Fighting

:): Good morning. Let’s go exercise. Torturous deathly pilates
MunEric: Is it embarrassing for a guy to do pilates? Like yoga?

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing many people in the comment asking if it was real, Eric really took his time to search for that realistic looking badger. :)   The person with the car-wash product is so funny, now I can't unsee. :lol:

Good to see Eric's update on this BFF since junior high Youngbae!  So he left Apple and now is working for Facebook somewhere in the US :)

210823 Shinhwa’s Eric Instagram Update + Comments and Replies:

The honey badger has finally arrived~
Alibaba always arrives right when I just about to forget it~
Why the honey badger hasn’t arrived? Why isn’t the badger coming?
Ah, I don’t know. It’ll come one day, right?
In the midst of this, ding dong~ parcel delivery. Huh? I didn’t order anything from Ali? Is it bubble wrap?
Crunch Rustle Tear! Poof! Rustle! Tear!
(T/N: the sounds of opening packages)
Wow!!!!
Honey badger!!!
So cute~ #Alibaba #AliExpress
#Badger #HoneyBadger #It’sRaining #It’sMondayBut #WhoCares
#Iam #HoneyBadgeRic

spacer.png

spacer.png

T/N: Back in July, Eric had a buzz cut to give his hair and scalp a break from the weekly dye. He thinks he looks like honey badger because of the stripe of grey hair. He was searching on Coupang to buy a stuffed honey badger but looks like he found a realistic looking one on AliExpress!

spacer.png

Comments & Replies:

:): Hyung-nim, great recomendation on Donkatsu Liae^^ (name of donkatsu restaurant) I become a regular now ㅋ
MunEric: When you order through Baemin app, you must ask for salt and truffle oil in the delivery request because they don’t provide salt and truffle oil with Baemin orders. Personally, I like the crust with salt and truffle oil, and the meat with donkatsu sauce~ :thumbsup:

:):  Gotcha!!!
T/N: Baemin is a popular food delivery app in Korea

:): Honey badgerㅋㅋ who is the badger for ㅋㅋ
MunEric: For me

:): Oppa, now you can sleep well with honey badger in your armsㅋㅋㅋㅋ It seems like you stayed up the whole night
MunEric: I woke up at 7

:): ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought it was a car wash product :D
MunEric: The honey badger won’t hold back

:): Oh, what’s this? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
MunEric: It’s my most favorite animal these days, a fearless honey badger~

:): Ah it’s cuteㅋㅋ To be honest, I thought it was something you put on a microphone in the first photo(…) but it looks soft and cuteㅠ Did you give it a name?ㅜ
MunEric: Briquettes? I want to name it that, but the name “honey badger” itself is pretty.

:): #CuteThingInACutePerson’sHouse :heart:
MunEric: You’re a rapper
:): What a family honor first thing in the morning :love:

:): I was half-awake so didn’t read the caption, only saw the photos and I thought you caught the honey badger… It was so shocking that I fell asleep again… 
MunEric: Then are you dreaming right now?
:): Ah hahaha no, it was about one hour agoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ In my dream, I thought you caught a honey badger. It was pretty wild.

:): You sure you like this….
MunEric: I like it

:): It’s cute, but what do you use it for? I’m asking because I really don’t know

MunEric: It doesn’t have a specific use. A honey badger is just a honey badger.
:): OMG what is thisㅎㅎㅎㅎ Today is a lucky day because you left a comment??? :love:

:): Is it a stuffed animal?
MunEric: Yes~ Good seeing you here, Aunt Nudge
:): Yes~~ I’ll visit often~ Oric hyung~~ ㅋ

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Love 1

I am so behind on his IG updates :sweatingbullets:

210824 Shinhwa’s Eric Instagram Update + Comments and Replies:

I tried the GCova Yangnyeom boneless chicken and salt boneless chicken with instant rice that you recommend. Thumbs up :thumbsup: #GCova #GCovaCharcoalYangnyeomChicken #Chibap #Chimac

T/N: Chibap = chicken and rice. Chimac = chicken and beer

spacer.png

Comments:

:): Wow~ I was watching episode 17 of Another Oh Miss Oh where you’re telling Hae-young you’re going to die, the timing is perfect
MunEric: GCova yangnyeom chibap that you eat before you die :thumbsup:
:): I was crying over a drama and then I burst out laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

:): Oppa, didn’t Sogeum look at you when you were eating the salt boneless chicken?
MunEric : Sorry to Sogeum :cry:

:): I guess that’s the photo zone in the houseㅋ:D
MunEric: Because it’s by the window ㅎ

:): It’s a bit different from GCova, but Hannamdong Hanbang Tongdak is also very delicious~ Come as soon as it opens at 4:10 p.m~
MunEric: See you later
:): Awaiting for a white Discovery Sport  (Land Rover) 0xx4

:): You added rice cakes right?
MunEric: (carrot emoji)
T/N: carrot = dangeun in Korean. Dangeun can also be used to say “of course”

:): Oppa did your appetite improve lately ~~~???
MunEric: Still can’t get my appetite back… I had some leftovers of salt chicken
:): Oh no, what are you going to do if your appetite has left? Should I call Mr. Appetite

:): I recommend BHC poteking after you try GCova :love::love: It’s really crispy and savory and (once you try it) it’s over. If it doesn’t taste good,, I’ll take responsibility ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ :joy::joy:
MunEric: Noted noted

:): Try Cheogajip supreme yangnyeom boneless chicken. It’s delicious if you make chibap (chicken & rice)
MunEric: Noted noted
:): Ack!!!!!!!! A reply from youㅜㅜ Can I capture this and hand it down to my family for generations? I’m so happy I’m holding onto my dog and crying ㅠㅠㅠ

:): GCova •• I’ve never tried it before, do you think it goes well with rice??
MunEric : I can’t eat without rice

:): ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was reading all the comments and wondering when you were going to eat GCova ㅋ Did you add rice cakes ㅋ I’m eating grilled galbi today ㅋ You probably won’t crave it because you’re full… right? But you want to eat something delicious even though you’re full, right? Or am I the only pig again?
MunEric: Of course I added it

:): I’ve been your fan for 23 years, could you reply once..:open_mouth:
MunEric: :open_mouth:
:): Thank you :heart:

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

210825 Shinhwa’s Eric Instagram Update + Comments and Replies: BFF Youngbae update

It has been less than a week since I changed to a Galaxy Note because I was tired of my iPhone. The AirPods can’t be used with your Galaxy. Right when my ears were getting bored, my business friend gifted me bluetooth earphones in different colors. I said, “You didn’t have to~” but on the inside I shouted “Yes 이득 what a gain!” #decibel #EarphoneRecommendation #AffordableEarphone #bluecom #bluesun #BluetootHearphone #decibel #ThisIsNotACurseWord Thank you Onal ㅎㅎ + added review = I used to use Shure, Bang & Olufsen for sound but for bluetooth earphones, you can’t feel any noise and the output is good! However, there is a bit of a delay when I play games. I don’t know the price range, but it’s quite good. I recommend it!

T/N: #ThisIsNotACursedWord because “decibel” (brand of the earphones) sounds like cursed word in Korean.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Comments:

:): Good friend~ Wow ♡ That’s awesome
MunEric: He’s a friend with a kind heart like a scrubber :heart:

:): Your friend in my head = Youngbae (?)
MunEric: Youngbae who used to work at Apple is now at Facebook
:): Oh yay I got a reply

:): Then I’ll also go to school while listening to Millie
MunEric: Oh ho you’re someone who has learned

:): Oppa why aren’t you sleeping…..ㅇㅁㅇ…!!!
MunEric: I’m going to wake up at 6 and go on a walk while listening to Millie on my earphones~ Because I’m a morning person

:): Ah ㅎㅎ I was thinking about what kind of Bluetooth earphones to buy for my dad, I should look into these!
MunEric: Hul I also received two so I was going to give one to my dad hul
:): The singer’s fan :heart: I’m on my way to work hard! Have a good day oppa :love:

:): Wow I’m jealous. I’ve only used a Galaxy my entire life ㅠㅜㅠ What are your thoughts after using a Galaxy for one week oppa?!
MunEric: It’s a new world
:): Hul I’m able to receive a reply from you because I’m awake until this hour ㅠㅠㅠ I hope you take your time to experience the new world :wink:

:): I stayed up all night and am now sleeping. How do I change my sleeping pattern…..
MunEric: Sleep one hour later everyday and wake up one hour later.

:): Return to Apple oppa
MunEric: Apple = wealthy feeling? Galaxy = hard worker feeling?

:): Hyung, please let me know your review~ I’m an Apple fan, so I’ve been curious about Galaxy from time to time :open_mouth:
MunEric: I feel like I’ve become a hard worker ㅎㅎ There are many convenient functions and it’s great that you can customize as you want. For selfies, iPhone is the best.
:): I’m greedy for the hard worker character. Thank you hyung

:): Oppa I switched to Fold 3!! It’s so goodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ:love:
MunEric: Is Galaxy Fold 3 good? My best friend gets tired of iPhone and is considering the Fold

:): yey yey yey!!! I love it!!!! but Flip 3 is more popular :joy:
MunEric: I was debating between Fold 3 and Note Ultra, but I chose Note because I thought Fold would be a bit heavy… I was using iPhone mini before, so I thought it would get heavy too suddenly. My wrist is on the thin side~

:): I commented as soon as you uploaded.. But you didn’t reply :dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved: I’m working overtime today, so drank a glass, and am working while sighing
MunEric: You’re right. I saw you comment as soon as I posted ㅎㅎ

:): Hyung please share the songs you listen to these days!.!
MunEric: Gakseori Taryeong~(“Beggars’ Song”)
:): Wow your witt is no joke

T/N: 각설이타령 = Gakseori Taryeong (or Beggars’ Song). It’s an old song beggars used to sing when asking for food.

:): Welcome to Galaxy ㅎㅎ It’s about time I change my earphones, I’ll try getting those :lol:
MunEric: If the price range is not too high, the performance is satisfactory

:): Wow what Galaxy Note you switched to? Galaxy Note 20 Ultra? Once you start using Note, it’s hard to stop… The pen is super comfortable! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
MunEric: Acknowledge it’s a new world? Yes acknowledge
:): Acknowledge!!!!! Wow!!!! United with Note

:): Oh oh please leave a review~ I’m using Buds, but I dropped my right one in the rain a few days ago and it broke :cry:
MunEric: It’s better than I thought, so I’m going to add to my original caption
:): I was really tired because it’s my first time going to school in a while, but your comment cheered me up :heart:

:): I wish that were my friend ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’m jealous :heart:
MunEric: I think you’ll be friends soon? ㅎㅎ

:): Oppa are you adjusting well to Android? ㅎㅎ Galaxy is so hard to use, I can’t even think of changing!
MunEric:  It was pretty easy because I followed step by step after searching on YouTube?
:): Oh!! I trust you oppa and I think it’s worth a try! Thank you for letting me know ㅎㅎ Have a nice day today :heart:

:): Yay good morning
MunEric: You wake up very cheerfully
:): Kya thank you for the family honor first thing in the morning :heart: Thank you ㅜㅜ Eric is the best love love

:): Isn’t it uncomfortable if you switch to Galaxy after using an iPhone?? :open_mouth:
MunEric: You can customize it just like iPhone. It was a bit hard at first, but now it’s very comfortable~ I don’t often use iPad, so I wanted to be able to use one phone for both iPhone and iPad. I can now do so with a Galaxy Note

:): Oh oh one of each color? Best friends are different :thumbsup:
MunEric: ㅎㅎ Welcome Handdam~

:)): ah ㅎㅎ My first earphones were also these! The price was good, so I used it well, but the kernel became uncomfortable so I gave it to my younger brother. It’s nice to meet someone with the same experience ㅎㅎ
MunEric: Oh ho you’re a comrade

:): Wow I can only see the decibels ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You woke up early! Have a good day! :love:
MunEric: Decibel? Decibel? It sounds like a curse word…

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Translation: (1, 2)

210826 Shinhwa’s Eric Instagram Update + Comments and Replies:

The sun is shining~ What should I eat so there’s speculation that I ate something delicious today? #MatjipRecommendation #MyOwnMatjip #FightingToday

T/N: Matjip = really good/popular restaurant

spacer.png

Comments:

:): Today is soondae guk (blood sausage soup) :thumbsup:
MunEric: Relieve hangover well ㅎㅎ

:): Golbaengi somyeon.. Please eat it for me
MunEric: Oh ho golbaengi somyeon. I ordered white sea snail yesterday
:): Nice timing

T/N: Golbaengi somyeon is spicy whelk with noodles

:): Hyung, try “manri samgu bossam jokbal” in Manri Market located in Yongsan ~
MunEric: Oh ho noted noted

210828 Shinhwa’s Eric Instagram Update + Comments and Replies:

A glass just for Mun Jung Hyuk, white sea snail came straight from Pohang  3:44am dawnstagram #GenieGwamegi #PohangDirectDelivery #I’llEatWellBranchManager

T/N: Gwamegi is half-dried herring or saury made during winter. It mostly comes from Pohang, Uljin, and Yeongdeok

spacer.png

Comments:

:): OMGOMGOMG oppa, did you get the soju glass from Ric fanmeeting by any chance? I looked over it 666666 times and I think it’s the couple glasses I gave you. My heart is about to burst :triumph::dissapointed_relieved:
MunEric: That’s right. I drink from this glass with my best friend~   (Hyemi?)
:): Oh my god. I can’t believe you use it ㅠㅠㅠ I’m going to print out your comments and keep them as heirlooms :dissapointed_relieved: I’m going to brag to my parents, next door grandmother, even the neighborhood dogㅜㅠㅠㅜㅠ Thanks so much. I love you. Best star in the universe. Best best :thumbsup::heart:

:): Oppa, how’s gwamegi already? I compliment my taste that calls for gizzard and gwamegi as soon as the weather gets cold. Please share the delicious gwamegi restaurant!!
MunEric: Gwamegi restaurant will be opened in early October. I’ll share as soon as it’s opened

:): Wow !! Thank you for eating it deliciously :love::love: It’s such a happy weekend :smile:
MunEric: Thanks to our branch manager, I was able to enjoy delicious white sea snail~ A direct delivery from Pohang, so the class was different ㅎ I’ll look forward to gwamegi in October~:heart:

:): OMG!! I can’t believe you also like Zini Gwamegi~~~ Zini Gwamegi is good :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
MunEric: Oh? You know this place? I thought it was a secret place only I ordered from…

:): Someone recommended it to me last year. I ordered and fell in love with gwamegi!!!! I used to never eat gwamegi~~ ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
MunEric: I never tried gwamegi before but my acquaintances told me the gwamegi from this place is really good so I have to wait until October ㅠ

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

210902 Shinhwa Eric’s Instagram Update + Replies

It’s been raining a lot lately, so these big mushrooms have grown~ #mushroom #YeouidoMushroomKalguksu #IWantToEat

T/N: Kalguksu  = knife-cut noodles or hot noodle soup made with handmade, knife-cut noodles.

spacer.png

Comments:

:): Mushrooms are also growing in the pot at my house,,,  Gayang kalguksu mushroom maeuntang is delicious oppa :yum:
MunEric: You’re right that place is jmt

T/N: jmt is an abbreviation to describe something delicious

:): Yeouido mushroom kalguks (hot noodle soup)… Gayang kalguksu is super delicious, but I haven’t been able to go because Yeouido is far :(

MunEric: I acknowledge it’s a delicious restaurant

:): Gayang kalguksu mushroom maeuntang by any chance?
MunEric: Correct~

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

*** tvN is partnering with TVing to run a vote for the audiences’ favorite K-drama in the network’s 15-year span. tvN has so many great dramas. I’ve watched so many dramas from this cable network. I can say that tvN is the HBO of SK. And

running down the list is "Another Oh Hae-Young"  -      :heart:

LINK to vote :     http://event.tving.com/external/tvn15th/5377

• Like 1

AGE Difference of Korean Couples || Hyun Bin || Park Shin Hye || Kim Woo Bin||So Ji Sub

9.Eric Mun and Na Hye Mi

Eric-Mun-and-Na-Hye-Mi.jpg

Eric Mun age 42 years and Na Hye Mi age 30 years
Eric Mun is 12 years older than Na Hye Mi
Eric and Na Hye Mi got married on July 1, 2017 in a quiet ceremony in Seoul.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2021/09/17/shocking-age-difference-of-korean-couples-hyun-bin-park-shin-hye-kim-woo-bin/

• Like 1

14 Korean Films You Probably Never Knew Were Based On True Stories

All have roots in the truth!

Some of the best and most gripping movies actually take their story from real life events. Although these movie plots sound like the stuff of imagination, they are actually rooted in the truth. From creepy crime stories to the more heartwarming tales, these Korean movies may just surprise you with their true background.

5. Spy Myung Wol

DOVJJy5PrOJfOZmgrKKt817atBj2MEO7EHdZnUj2

This K-Drama tells the story of North Korean spy Han Myung Wol who infiltrates the South under orders to kidnap popular actor Kang Woo only to fall in love with him. While this plot seems like it would be nothing but pure imagination, there some truth to it. In 1977, a director and his actress wife were kidnapped to make North Korea’s film industry compete on the international stage!

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

210904 Shinhwa’s Eric Instagram Update + Comments and Replies:

I haven’t seen someone with the same name in my life before. So interesting #DolSingles #mbn #MunJungHyuk #SoFun

spacer.png

T/N: ‘DolSingles’ is a new variety show from MBN which features divorcees who look for another chance at romance. One of the cast in this episode is Mun Jung Hyuk (문정혁, Eric’s real name).  It’s quite a rare and unique name. Jung Hyuk means brightly rising sun.

Comments:

:): There is a Moon Jung Hyuk at my company too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
MunEric: What is it without authentication?
:): ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’m serious though ㅠㅋ Do you want a separate authentication ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

:): You haven’t been recommending products lately. You are not playing housewife anymore? ㅋ
MunEric: If there’s anything useful, I’ll share it with you~ Good restaurants as well ㅎㅎ

Spoiler

spacer.png

210906 Shinhwa’s Eric Instagram Update + Comments and Replies:

I’ve been using the food waste disposer recommended by Seo Jin hyung for a long time, now it’s time to change it. I’m considering the installed to the sink type because I think it’s more convenient, so I’m asking the wise housewives for your recommendations~ #SmartCara #FoodWasteDisposer #SinkFoodWasteDisposer #InformationSharing #Please, I’ll give heart to those who write recommendations so it would be easier to spot (for other viewers)~ I choose products after considering all the environmental pollution and water quality issues, so please hold off the feedback on this~

spacer.png

spacer.png

T/N: There are many types of kitchen/food waste disposers in Korea. The one advertised by Seo Jin turns food waste into powder so you can recycle. It has filter that needs to be changed regularly.

Comments:

:): Ah… My father bought the parts and made it himself…
MunEric: Please introduce me to your father…
:): No… ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If what you’re looking for is the grinding type, I’ll let you know sometime!

:): Oppa~ Please share info about the food waste disposer when you change it!!!
MunEric: Of course, that’s why I posted this

:): Does my oppa not have a helper at home? Usually celebrities have helpers who clean and take care of everything;
MunEric: I want to buy a new one so it’s easier for the helper

:): I’ve been using this product for 2 years and it’s comfortable and great~ I’ve been recommending it to people around me!! :love:
MunEric: So, what is “this product”?
:): ㅠㅠ wow… A reply…:heart:  It’s Sink Leader, but it’s an installation type ㅠㅠ I used a drying type for a month, but I couldn’t really use itㅜ.. Thank you for the reply:love::love: If you need more details, I’ll let you know again! I’m using it right now ㅎㅎ so I can tell you more about it~

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 9/20/2021 at 1:10 AM, willenette said:

AGE Difference of Korean Couples || Hyun Bin || Park Shin Hye || Kim Woo Bin||So Ji Sub

9.Eric Mun and Na Hye Mi

Eric Mun age 42 years and Na Hye Mi age 30 years
Eric Mun is 12 years older than Na Hye Mi
Eric and Na Hye Mi got married on July 1, 2017 in a quiet ceremony in Seoul.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2021/09/17/shocking-age-difference-of-korean-couples-hyun-bin-park-shin-hye-kim-woo-bin/

Thanks so much for sharing.  It seems like the woke crowd weirdly hate anything that is 8 years and more, especially when the women are younger.  I saw someone dragging Eric for no reason because he and Hyemi are 12 years different.  She also said she is disappointed at So Ji Sub too because he is 14 years older than his wife... It's so weird to me they focus too much on the age difference than if the couple are compatible. As if you really like someone but since she is 8+ years younger, you should go find someone else (who might not be as compatible).  They go on and on about couples with bigger age gap won't share the same interest but they forget that women are often more mature than men so some prefer older men... I can easily name 10 couple with small age gap that either broke up or divorced in the last few years. :joy:  Anyway, all I'm saying is if they are both adult when they date or get married, who are we to judge.  That said, if the woman is young as the man's kid, then I understand the outrage... 8-14 years different is not that rare in the biz at all.  

On 9/16/2021 at 5:53 AM, willenette said:

*** tvN is partnering with TVing to run a vote for the audiences’ favorite K-drama in the network’s 15-year span. tvN has so many great dramas. I’ve watched so many dramas from this cable network. I can say that tvN is the HBO of SK. And

running down the list is "Another Oh Hae-Young"  -      :heart:

I am waaaay late for the vote eh?  Thanks so much for sharing.  JTBC and OCN had a good run with their dramas for awhile but they haven't been doing well lately.  JTBC's 10th anniversary special drama "Lost" with big name like Jeon Do-yeon and Ryu Jun-yeol still tanks the rating... tvN seems to be the most consistent with better dramas. ss

I can't wait for 2022 so Eric can finish up his contract with TOP Media and get out of that dungeon. Hopefully he will comeback with another drama too. :)

• Love 1

Even though they don't share couple pics, it's so cute seeing interaction like this even if it's small.  My low-key couple, I really love them  :heart:

210924 Shinhwa’s Eric, ‘♥ Na Hye Mi’ Cute Husband… “Ongi Jongi”

spacer.png

Na Hye-mi and Eric showed off their sweet affection.

On September 23rd, Na Hye-mi posted a photo on her Instagram and commented “chong chong chong☁️” (T/N: 총총총 = chongchongchong are sound words to describe walking lightly/tiptoe)

The photos showed birds huddling side by side on streetlights. Na Hye-mi’s cute charm stands out as she shared the captured moments she encounters in her daily life.

Eric drew attention as he left a comment with a heart emoticon “Ongi jongi so cute :heart: ” (T/N: “ongi jongi” is to describe small/cute things/kids that huddle together.) The affectionate husband’s sense of leaving warm-hearted comments on his wife’s posts aroused envy.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Source: nahyemi IG + XportsNews

• Love 1

211002 Shinhwa’s Eric Instagram Update + Comments and Replies:

I was busy moving and getting vaccinated. After thinking about which food waste disposer, I ended up choosing Seojin hyung’s new model of Smart Cara ㅎ Thank you to everyone who recommended it~ #Eco-friendly #Foodwastedisposer #FWD #SmartCara #LeeSeojin #Best #:heart:

spacer.png

Comments & Replies:

:): You moved!   I’m curious about your vaccination review. I heard the arm feels like it will fall off :cry:
MunEric: I only have one arm right now

:): Which vaccine did you get??
MunEric: I got Pfizer
:): Wow original pronunciation ㄷㄷㄷ
T/N: Eric wrote in a way that emphasized “p” sound (“p=퐈” & “f = 파” are not differentiated in Korean language. Eric wrote Pfizer in the original American pronunciation with the 퐈)

:): Did you get Pfizer after saying “aja, aja”?!!! Magical words
MunEric: Giggles

:): What color did you get?? I use gray, and I’ve used microorganisms as well, but I like this one ㅎㅎ
MunEric: Men should get sweet pink
:): Sweet pink because you’re a sweet man?

:): Eric hyung~ Is your body okay after getting vaccinated?? I hope you are always healthy! Congratulations on the new food waste disposer!
MunEric: Thanks for congratulating me on the food waste disposer

:): After getting vaccined with Pfizer, I was thinking about fire, but I want to have something in common with you so I want to get a Smart Cara fire
MunEric: Seeing you use “fi” in so many different ways, you must be excited.
:): Oppa, it’s exciting to see your update after a while, and I even got a replyㅋㅋㅋㅋ Eric’s soul from 20 yrs ago is still aliveㅋㅋ Although I’m someone else’s soul now :cry::cry:  let’s still shout fighting oppa

:): Wow! I have to move soon. Is this the food waste disposer that someone recommended?!?! :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:
MunEric: I was recommended the installation type, but due to circumstances, I thought it should be a countertop type rather than installation type, so I changed it to a newer model.

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

****************************************************************************************

In a reply to a comment on AguTV in March this year, Eric said he considered moving near Junjin’s within this year, 2021. So, this is it?  Wherever it is, we hope Eric & Hyemi enjoy their new home as well as checking out all the delicious food places in the new neighborhood :heart::heart:   Congrats on the new home! :piggydance:  Even though he feels like loosing an arm right now, so glad to know he got vaccinated :yaaa:

spacer.png

• Love 1

211010 Shinhwa’s Eric Instagram Update + Comments and Replies:

I was going to order and eat it secretly, but you kept asking… Fresh gwamegi will be available from October 15. You can start pre-ordering. I already ordered earlier. I’ve never met the owner of this place in person, but I kept talking to the owner about this and that because the white snail and gwamegi I had was so good, so we got close~ This year’s launch was originally October 19th, but I pleaded him to release it earlier, so he pulled it up to October 15th. Zini gwamegi is the best! @zinisoosan @zinigwamegi #Zinigwamegi #Zinisoosan #qwamegi #DrinkSnack #BestOfTheBest If you like gwamegi, click on the Zini Gwamegi hashtag and ask the owner~ I’m a gwamegi newbie so if you ask me, I won’t know anything.

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Comments and Replies:

:): Oppa do you play online games? The ID is Eric ㅋㅋ
MunEric: I’m taking a break from games~
:): I knew it. My friend said the ID was Eric, but I don’t think you would have played with your real name Eric ㅋㅋㅋ Have a nice weekend oppa ㅋㅋ

:): Oppa!!!! One gwamegi on top of baby cabbage! One piece of garlic, two garlic cloves!! Put a bit of red chili-pepper paste and eat it!! Please!!! Ahhh
MunEric: Memo memo

:): Why do I live in Australia… I want to try it. What does it taste like?? :cry:ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
MunEric: It tastes like air-dried mackerel belly?
:): ㅋㅋㅋㅋI think it’s similar

:): The gwamegi place I frequent in Pohang gives black bean powder… It’s delicious if you dip it in black bean powder~ Try it together sometime~:D

:): It’s still hot but gwamegi is already out :P I love gwamegi hooray ㅋㅋㅋ I have to order!!! Oppa, what combination do you like best when you eat gwamegi?
MunEric: I’m a gwamegi rookie so… I’ve only eaten gwamegi once last month since I was born
:): Ohㅋㅋㅋ Lettuce or cabbage + seaweed + green onion garlic red chili-pepper paste is my favorite. You should try it! It’s so delicious

:): Does it deliver to New York?
MunEric: ㅋ

:): I betrayed the place I normally ordered from and ordered from the white snail gwamegi :star:
MunEric: I’m curious where you used to order from~ I want to compare
:): Should I tell you where I order from too?? They give you black bean powder~ :yum::yum:
:): Oppa, it’s Gupo Market

:): Try our gwamegi oppa ㅋㅋㅋ
MunEric: Do you produce it yourself? It’s sold out ㅠ
:): Hee hee our new gwamegi is opening soon. After preorder, we’re going to ship starting on the 20th ㅋㅋ Wow… I’m a successful fan now because you replied.
MunEric: Please give me notice when it’s open~

:): Hul ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I talked about gwamegi yesterday in the post about white snailsㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thank you oppa. I’ll order quickly and eat it deliciously :heart:
MunEric: I posted quickly on my feed because of you…

:): I thought there was a second picture, so I tried swiping to see the next picture five times… You’re good at tricking me… This is making me angry… :rage:
MunEric: Yay~ I made you angry~

T/N: These interactions are playful because Eric re-posted the photo from @zinisoosan by screencapture so it’s showing as 1 of 2

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

211011 Shinhwa’s Eric Instagram Update + Comment & Reply Trending on Naver:

Lake Park is nice~ Is there anyone in Ilsan? Please recommend a good restaurant near KINTEX~ #Ilsan #IlsanRestaurant #Ilsan LakePark #Kintex #KintexRestaurant #It'sGottenCold  :fearful:#BeCarefulNotToCatchACold :mask:

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

Comments and Replies:

lifemaru_ilsan: Come over ^^
MunEric: Is it a good restaurant?

spacer.png

T/N: Eric probably teased with his reply because he was looking for restaurant recommendations near Ilsan Lake Park and a medical clinic in Ilsan replied LOL  He gave likes to all of the comments that gave recommendations.

Source: MunEric

This post is trending #4 on Naver

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Screen capture by Phi_216

Don’t know why but I got a good laugh at Eric’s reply (the only reply in that last post) and the clinic went quiet after that :joy:  He can be a great troll if he wants to.:lol:

Just a random park pic but it trends lol I swear, Eriic & Hyemi would break Naver if they ever post couple pic :wub:

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 images in one post! Thanks!
  • Love 1

"It’s something you can’t do if you don’t genuinely care"  <<<<  THIS!!! 

Quiet Eric but he is sweet, sentimental and he cares... :wub:

2021.10.14 Shinhwa DC Gall: Eric’s Love For Fans

spacer.png

I was surfing the Shinhwa hashtag on Instagram and I saw
A Shinchang has a young daughter, and it looks like the daughter is also a Shinchang ㅋㅋㅋ
She posted that her daughter prays every night to meet Eric
About two months passed since that post, but Eric ㅜㅜ
I’m not sure how he found out
He commented that he would send a signed CD and asked for the address and  daughter’s name
He also liked the Shinchang’s post ㅋㅋㅋ hah, our CEO, even his feedback is perfect

To be honest, signing an album and mailing it out,
It doesn’t seem like a big deal, but it requires a lot of time and effort
It’s something you can’t do if you don’t genuinely care
But Eric always does this consistently and quietly even when he’s not actively promoting

This person is our leader, everyone ㅜㅜ
I’m not even the one who got the gift, but I’m touched
What does Shinhwa and ShinChang mean to Eric?
Of course, I’m sure it’s not just Eric, but all of Shinhwa has a same heart!

I’m a bit cautious because it’s a personal account of the Shinchang who received the gift
If you think this post will affect her negatively, let me know in the comment,,! I’ll take it down right away

Eric’s comment on the post:

You (the little girl) prayed diligently, Eric Ahjussi will send you a present~ Please DM me your address I’ll send you a signed CD~ Your daughter’s name as well~

T/N: As the timestamp on this screen capture, Eric’s comment was about 2 weeks old.  That means it was around end of September or early October at the time OP made the post on Shinhwa’s DC Gall (Oct.14, 2021)

Source: Shinhwa’s DC Gall

———————————————————————————————————–

As mentioned, OP is being careful/respectful of Shinchang’s privacy because it’s a personal account. Therefore she didn’t screen capture the original post, just Eric’s comment.

From another post, looks like he gifted the little one the limited edition of “The Return” album with all 6 signatures of Shinhwa and the “Eric In Hong Kong” photobook, autographed especially to her. :heart:

spacer.pngspacer.png

Source: EricMun.tumblr

• Love 1

16 Hot K-Drama Kiss Scenes That Will Have Your Heart Racing

Who doesn’t love a passionate and steamy kiss scene topped with a lot of chemistry? Sometimes these kiss scenes happen later on in the series after the anticipation rises, so they’re that much more satisfying when they happen. A kiss scene is part of the K-drama equation, but there are those kiss scenes that are so hot and heavy that you replay them over and over and over again.

Disclaimer: List focuses on newer K-dramas and is in no particular order.

16. “Another Oh Hae Young

“Another Oh Hae Young” is a drama that involved a lot of tears and passion, so it’s obvious that the two main leads have to engage in a lot of chemistry. The pain and anguish that Oh Hae Young (Seo Hyun Jin) experiences after falling in love with Park Do Kyung (Eric Mun), only to realize that he had her confused with another Oh Hae Young, is devastating. But, it doesn’t stop the two from embarking on a serious passion-filled romance with a lot of fiery kiss scenes, one of which involves a cement wall.

another-oh-hae-young.gif

You can start watching this series here:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

On 10/16/2021 at 1:42 PM, willenette said:

16 Hot K-Drama Kiss Scenes That Will Have Your Heart Racing

Who doesn’t love a passionate and steamy kiss scene topped with a lot of chemistry? Sometimes these kiss scenes happen later on in the series after the anticipation rises, so they’re that much more satisfying when they happen. A kiss scene is part of the K-drama equation, but there are those kiss scenes that are so hot and heavy that you replay them over and over and over again.

Disclaimer: List focuses on newer K-dramas and is in no particular order.

16. “Another Oh Hae Young

“Another Oh Hae Young” is a drama that involved a lot of tears and passion, so it’s obvious that the two main leads have to engage in a lot of chemistry. The pain and anguish that Oh Hae Young (Seo Hyun Jin) experiences after falling in love with Park Do Kyung (Eric Mun), only to realize that he had her confused with another Oh Hae Young, is devastating. But, it doesn’t stop the two from embarking on a serious passion-filled romance with a lot of fiery kiss scenes, one of which involves a cement wall.

You can start watching this series here:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

Thanks for sharing @willenette.  Hot kiss list is not legit if it misses out Oh Hae Young drama :wub:   I kinda wish Eric & Seo Hyunjin gets to reunite again... 

211017 Shinhwa’s Eric Instagram Update + Comments

I finally ate Zini gwamegi. JMT, they sent cabbage, lettuce, kelp, seaweed, garlic, chives, and red pepper paste so I ate it all together. It was really delicious. It looked oily in the photo, so I thought it was a filter, but it actually looked like that. I had it at dinner but thought of it again, so I had it with soju at dawn. I strongly recommend it. #Gwamegi #ZiniGwamegi #jmt #LateNightSnack #Recommendation

spacer.png

spacer.png

T/N: Gwamegi is half-dried Pacific herring or saury.
JMT (존맛탱) is a slang for “freaking delicious”

Comments & Replies:

:): My father, who is a gwamegi fanatic, said that the gwamegi you recommended was the best :love: I ate it so deliciously that I left a review!
MunEric: Right? I was not sure if I was recommending it properly because it’s good for beginners, but I’m proud that the fanatic acknowledged it ㅎ

:): You finally met gwamegi ㅋㅋ I also tried it for the first time and it was so delicious :heart: Seeing the photo now, I want to eat it again, slurp
MunEric: Right ㅎ It was so delicious ㅎ

:): Growing up, I ate gwamegi since I was little, but this time, I really enjoyed eating Zini Gwamegi~ There are many oily gwamegi and even vegetables. I’m planning to buy more and share with my family next time^^ Thank you for introducing me to good things~~
MunEric: Since the people who normally eat it say it’s good, I feel good recommending it~
:): Oh my, a reply! Thank you~

:): We ate it yesterday too!!ㅋ The red chili pepper paste was really good too ㅎㅎ Zini Gwamegi is the best.
MunEric: I have to order homemade red chili pepper paste separately, but it’s really good.

@zinisoosan: sniff sniff :bawling:  With how much you helped promoting, some might think we hired a model.. Thank you so so much :kiss_wink: We’ll continue doing our best to make good gwamegi!! From Mom: Eric looks so manly, I’ve liked him since a long time ago~:joy::joy:
MunEric: Even people who have eaten gwamegi a lot have said it’s delicious, so I feel good and it’s worth recommending~ Thank you mother, you have good eyes ㅎㅎ   BWAAHAHAHAHA that means I have good eyes too!!! :lol:

:): Following Oppa, I bought and sent it to my parents. It arrived yesterday, heart pounding.
MunEric: I’m curious of their review~

:): Oppa, it’s a complete success for me too :heart: It’s seriously so good.
MunEric: Right, this place is a little crazy.
:): If there is another delicious place, please please share it. You must promise.

:): People living in the outskirts are crying ㅜㅜ I thought it would be fishy, so I haven’t tried it before, but I want to try it because you say it’s delicious :cry: It’s not delivered nationwide right? ㅋㅋ:cry::joy:
MunEric: I think it delivers to the outskirts areas. Since it’s delivered from Pohang, it will deliver to all places?
:): :heart::love:

@smartland_pohang: If you rip along the grain instead of cutting it with scissors, it tastes a lot better! It’s super delicious if you eat it with cabbage, seaweed (kelp, if don’t have seaweed), sliced garlic, pepper, and green onion♡ Add minced garlic, sesame seed, salt, and sesame oil to red pepper paste~ The red pepper paste sent from gwamegi stores is from factories, so it doesn’t taste as good. Oppa, eats a lot of delicious foods and stays healthy!!! :love:
MunEric: Thank you for the tips~
@smartland_pohang: OMG!!! You replied :love::love::love:

:): :anguished::anguished::anguished::anguished::yum:
MunEric: Let’s try it ㅎ

:): You finally know the taste of gwamegi. Now, when the cold wind hits your cheeks, you will think of gwamegi instead of hobbang ㅋ
MunEric: That’s right..
T/N: hobbang = sweet red bean steamed buns. It’s often eaten on cold days in the winter.

:): Oppa, I ate it yesterday too. Really JMT!!
MunEric: Jinx
T/N:  Jinx (찌찌뽕) is a sound word when two people say the same thing at the same time

:): Ack I tried gwamegi once but I still don’t know the charm of gwamegi yet ㅠㅠ흑흑 Oppa, what do you think the charm of gwamegi is….
MunEric: You have to try gwamegi from a good place~

:): I failed with every gwamegi store …. Is this place different? Even the places that everyone says delicious don’t seem to match with me ㅠ That probably means I don’t match with gwamegi?ㅜ
MunEric: Try this place, and if you still think it doesn’t taste good, then you can say you don’t match with gwamegi.
:): Oh~ If you recommend it this much, I’ll trust you and order!!!
MunEric: Make sure to order handmade red chili-pepper paste. Don’t just dip gwamegi in it, wrap it up and eat it too~~

:): Did you always like gwamegi?
MunEric: I didn’t eat it before because I thought it would be fishy, but I tried it for the first time.

:): At this rate,, oppa ,, you have a stake in Zini Gwamegi,,
MunEric: I’ve never seen the owner and I’ve never received a single won. For the photo, it was so good that I said thank you and gave permission to use the photo.
:): I wrote the comment because I was won over by your delicious looking photo?!:heart: If you come to Daegu next time, be sure to eat Makchang and Bangogaemuchimhoe! I’ll make you eating champion,, :heart:

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Source: MunEric

The restaurant is 66 years old :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:  His achoo reply is well played! :lol:

2021.10.23 Shinhwa’s Eric Instagram Update:

This restaurant is very delicious~ Compared to Apgujeong Haru, the Korean-style cold soba at this place is less salty but the broth is flavorful and it has a vintage interior. I really like it~ #Soba #ColdSoba #IsacSoba

spacer.png

Comments and replies:

:smile:: Now that we’re all together should we start fangirling? Who should we start praising? Eric oppa is chosen^^^^^^^^^ Oppa, if your ears start itching and you start sneezing, that’s because of us~~~~ I love you :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
MunEric: Achoo (sneezing sound)
:smile:: Wow oppa, it wasn’t me this times. It was Shin Chang Joo who was saying Eric Eric

:smile:: Now that I see soba I want to eat naengmyun.. Flow of consciousnessㅎㅎ I also recommend Ilsan Yanggak. It’s a good restaurant for Pyeongyang naengymyun
MunEric: I’ve been to Eulmildae and Neungnado near here. Is Yanggak good as well?
:smile:: Each has its own charms, but Yanggak’s naengmyun is super delicious, as well as their other dishes. :love:

:smile:: Master of buckwheat noodles is you, oppa :smile::smile::smile:
MunEric: No, the real master is Isak Soba!

:smile:: Ilsan Soba near this place is the most famous I recommend this place too oppa!
:smile:: I strongly recommend Neungi Mushroom Duck House in front of Hyundai Department Store near here ♥ If there is cold wind, it is the best. My heart is pounding because you’re near my house ㅋㅋㅋㅋ :love::love:

:smile:: Oppa, are you the promotinal fairy these days? I bought Zini Gwamegi and it’s so delicious :love:
MunEric: It’s really jmt ㅎㅎ

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

2021.10.24 Shinhwa’s Eric Instagram Update:

Clicked (photo) while walking~ Warm weather  after a while~ Have a nice weekend! #Walkstagram #WeatherIsNice

spacer.png

Comments and replies:

:smile:: Eric oppa, you must be taking a walk with your best friend, Hyemie unnie.
MunEric: I’m photosynthesizing with my best friend~

:smile:: Oppa, while you are photosynthesizing with your best friend, I’m making vin chaud (mulled wine) for my friend who is sick~ Oppa be careful not to get sick
MunEric: Have a nice weekend with your best friend :heart:

:smile:: Where are you going??:o
:smile:: My friend, you think he’ll tell you???ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
:smile:: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can’t go even if I know…
MunEric: I want to tell you, but I’m already home and cleaning up~
:smile:: OMG… OMG… OMG…. My friend, oppa replied to our comment…? Being a fan for 18 years paid off today ㅜㅜ I’m going to go cry. Suwon might become an ocean, bring a bucket (cover mouth in shock)
:smile:: OMG..wow..? I was surprised when I saw notification…. I can’t believe he replied!!! Busan might flood today!! (so happy, my hands are shaking….)

:smile:: Big oppa, you are good at taking photos, how about doing the jacket photoshoot for Shinhwa album yourself?
MunEric: I just took it with my phone ㅎ

:smile:: Oppa I think you’ll like this neighborhood~~~So happy for you :love::heart::love::heart::love::heart:
MunEric: I really like it :love:

:smile:: Oppa have a nice weekend!!! If you visit the convenience store I work at as you passing by, I would be grateful~~ :heart:
MunEric: Is it Emart 24 or gs25?

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 10/26/2021 at 9:52 AM, Phi said:

The restaurant is 66 years old :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:  His achoo reply is well played! :lol:

2021.10.23 Shinhwa’s Eric Instagram Update:

This restaurant is very delicious~ Compared to Apgujeong Haru, the Korean-style cold soba at this place is less salty but the broth is flavorful and it has a vintage interior. I really like it~ #Soba #ColdSoba #IsacSoba

Comments and replies:

:smile:: Now that we’re all together should we start fangirling? Who should we start praising? Eric oppa is chosen^^^^^^^^^ Oppa, if your ears start itching and you start sneezing, that’s because of us~~~~ I love you :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
MunEric: Achoo (sneezing sound)
:smile:: Wow oppa, it wasn’t me this times. It was Shin Chang Joo who was saying Eric Eric

:smile:: Now that I see soba I want to eat naengmyun.. Flow of consciousnessㅎㅎ I also recommend Ilsan Yanggak. It’s a good restaurant for Pyeongyang naengymyun
MunEric: I’ve been to Eulmildae and Neungnado near here. Is Yanggak good as well?
:smile:: Each has its own charms, but Yanggak’s naengmyun is super delicious, as well as their other dishes. :love:

:smile:: Master of buckwheat noodles is you, oppa :smile::smile::smile:
MunEric: No, the real master is Isak Soba!

:smile:: Ilsan Soba near this place is the most famous I recommend this place too oppa!
:smile:: I strongly recommend Neungi Mushroom Duck House in front of Hyundai Department Store near here ♥ If there is cold wind, it is the best. My heart is pounding because you’re near my house ㅋㅋㅋㅋ :love::love:

:smile:: Oppa, are you the promotinal fairy these days? I bought Zini Gwamegi and it’s so delicious :love:
MunEric: It’s really jmt ㅎㅎ

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

@Phi thanks for sharing this. I've tried dining in Eulmildae. This is very popular locally- many Korean queue up for their lunch. We were there 11:45 (right before lunch) but there was already a 10-15 people queue in front of us. The cold noodle is really excellent here.We were served pretty quickly on the date we happened to dine out there. :kaching1: