April Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for male idol groups!

The rankings were determined through an analysis of the consumer participation, media coverage, interaction, and community indexes of various boy groups, using big data collected from March 10 to April 10.

BTS topped the list for the 35th consecutive month with a brand reputation index of 15,938,202, marking a 45.93 percent rise in their score since March. High-ranking phrases in the group’s keyword analysis included “YouTube,” “Billboard,” and “Oricon,” while their highest-ranking related terms included “release,” “surpass,” and “record.”

Check out the top 30 for this month below!

1. BTS
  2. NCT
  3. SEVENTEEN
  4. EXO
  5. SHINee
  6. Super Junior
  7. ASTRO
  8. THE BOYZ
  9. BTOB
  10. ATEEZ
  11. TREASURE
  12. Ciipher
  13. PENTAGON
  14. MIRAE
  15. TXT
  16. Shinhwa
  17. INFINITE
  18. MONSTA X
  19. Stray Kids
  20. SF9
  21. DRIPPIN
  22. WINNER
  23. BIGBANG
  24. withus
  25. NU’EST
  26. Golden Child
  27. ENHYPEN
  28. 2PM
  29. ONF
  30. GOT7

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

*** Congratulations, Eric! Wow.................awesome! Proud of you no matter what.  :ohboy2:

April Boy Group Member Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for individual boy group members!

The rankings were determined through an analysis of the consumer participation, media coverage, communication, and community awareness indexes of 632 boy group members, using big data collected from March 17 to April 17.

BTS’s Jimin topped the list for the 28th consecutive month with a brand reputation index of 5,291,477 for April. High-ranking phrases in his keyword analysis included “Filter,” “birthday,” and “You Quiz,” while his highest-ranking related terms included “record,” “surpass,” and “celebrate.”

Check out the top 30 for this month below!

1. BTS’s Jimin
  2. ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo
  3. EXO’s Baekhyun
  4. BTS’s V
  5. BTS’s Jin
  6. BTS’s Jungkook
  7. BTS’s RM
  8. BTS’ Suga
  9. WINNER’s Kang Seung Yoon
  10. Super Junior’s Kim Heechul
  11. BTS’s J-Hope
  12. BIGBANG’s G-Dragon
  13. EXO’s Chanyeol
  14. SHINee’s Minho
  15. Super Junior’s Eunhyuk
  16. NU’EST’s Minhyun
  17. Shinhwa’s Eric
  18. NCT’s Jaehyun
  19. NCT’s Mark
  20. NCT’s Jungwoo
  21. EXO’s Kai
  22. SHINee’s Taemin
  23. ASTRO’s Moonbin
  24. EXO’s Xiumin
  25. NCT’s Jeno
  26. EXO’s Sehun
  27. T1419’s Zero
  28. DRIPPIN’s Alex
  29. T1419’s Sian
  30. SEVENTEEN’s Mingyu

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003717491

credit : soomp;i news

• Like 1

*** I just finished watching his latest drama "The Spy Who Loved Me" continuously this time since I wasn’t able to do so during airing because of lacked of time. I was happy to be able to watch it to the end, although everything about this drama is moderate. Maybe there are many who don't like Derek's decision, I think the decision is really right for the benefit of all. Not the best neither the worst, but, I like this drama. The storyline is well packed. It's worth the watch. Even though the rating is low but this drama is still recommended! Idk why the reviews are bad but, I also really enjoyed this drama. It’s something light hearted & simple plot. Can't get enough of Eric – hahaha – He nailed his action scenes and he was also delightful in his comedy scenes. I expected tons of romance but it’s not that heavy. The drama doesn’t handle the romance well. Still, even though the romance was a failure, the bromance was enjoyable. Do you think it’s Ji Hoon she loved the most? I loved I that the drama had a fast pace. The mystery case was entertaining and thrilling at first, it’s just that it got confusing as they kept adding more characters in the mixture.  :hypehype:

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2021 at 1:06 AM, willenette said:

*** I just finished watching his latest drama "The Spy Who Loved Me" continuously this time since I wasn’t able to do so during airing because of lacked of time. I was happy to be able to watch it to the end, although everything about this drama is moderate. Maybe there are many who don't like Derek's decision, I think the decision is really right for the benefit of all. Not the best neither the worst, but, I like this drama. The storyline is well packed. It's worth the watch. Even though the rating is low but this drama is still recommended! Idk why the reviews are bad but, I also really enjoyed this drama. It’s something light hearted & simple plot. Can't get enough of Eric – hahaha – He nailed his action scenes and he was also delightful in his comedy scenes. I expected tons of romance but it’s not that heavy. The drama doesn’t handle the romance well. Still, even though the romance was a failure, the bromance was enjoyable. Do you think it’s Ji Hoon she loved the most? I loved I that the drama had a fast pace. The mystery case was entertaining and thrilling at first, it’s just that it got confusing as they kept adding more characters in the mixture. 

I agree.  This drama is moderate.  It's interesting and not problematic.  I was expecting more from this writer because of her writing for movies of this genre (politic, crime, spy..)  I think the whole spy thing has good premise but it sorta got lost a bit with some details that didn't get revisited.  I dislike she used the same old accident trope to make her feel sorry to leave Derek. It's so overused.  Regardless Jihoon got back with Ahreum or not, I don't think Derek could be with her after any more after everything that happened.  He can't live in Korea without having a whole new alias.. so she has to drop everything, her shop, her mom... to make a new life with him and there is no guarantee that he will not go back to the spy business.  I think it's a logical decision that he left.  Though I wish he would had told her that himself than just disappeared.

I don't know if I'm bias but I think she loves Jihoon more.  She thought of him often as her bff pointed out so many times... That said, I'm disappointed on the romance side.  While I like that the writer didn't make Ahreum or Jihoon crossing the line while she was married, there wasn't much invested to their love story other than some flashbacks of their sweet moments (again, understandable because she was married to Derek for most of the drama). It would be so much nicer if they left 2 or 3 episodes near the end to build the romance side after he got back from Europe. Everything got cramped in the last episode that made it feel rushed and not much connection even though it's obvious she still has feeling for Jihoon.

One thing that annoyed me was how they kept making Jihoon failed his missions so the story can continue and how he is so poor even though he's not a big spender or having to support many people. Meanwhile, everyone in the team is doing fine with their finance.  It makes no sense.

Overall it's a decent and watchable drama, interesting but could be so much better.  I do like the bromance. Eric & Juhwan were funny.  Eric has good comic timing, especially with the fountain scene.  Aside from the cold weather, how he managed to keep a really good body-line when he dived in to the fountain, thumb-up and all.  I didn't know how cold the weather was for that scene till he talked about it in this wrapped up interview. 

Eric said when they filmed the water fountain scene, it was colder than it looked on TV.  After going into the water a few times, his body temperature dropped quite a bit so he was shivering to the extend that he couldn’t say his lines properly. He chewed on Cheongyang chili peppers to restore his body temperature and continued on filming. You could not even tell it was that cold even in the ‘making film’. He is truly professional.

Here is the making of the water fountain scene, starting at around 0:30

• Love 1

10504 Shinhwa’s Eric Instagram Update:

Receiving Polaroid t-shirt as gift and went to the beach~
폴라로이드 티를 선물받고 바다구경 고고씽~

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Source: muneric
Translation: EricMun.tumblr

Bonus:  Yesterday, The Muns’ Sogeum was hanging out with Pudong (Eric’s stylist’s dog). Gomdori was probably there too as she had 3 dog emojis.  Being Eric’s stylist for more than 10 years, the stylist is like a close friend/family. You gotta treat people well for them to be with you that long. :heart:

It’s good knowing The Muns spending quality together even though they don’t flash it off on SNS :)

Caption said: “Pudong and Sogeum ”

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Edited by serenilmauve
Please hide more than 3 images in spoiler tags! Thanks!

210505 Shinhwa’s Eric Instagram Update:

거대한 낑깡
주현미 선배님의 엄청난 라이브 직찍영상을 멤버들과 공유하고 싶었던 박충재 어린이

Giant kumquat
Kid Park Choong Jae who wanted to share Joo Hyun Mi sunbaenim’s incredible live performance video with his members

Text on the very top of the group chat said: “I love you”

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Eric doesn’t talk much but he is very observant & intellectual. His LONG & detailed comments shows he’s genuinely impressed, not to comment just for clout :thumbsup::thumbsup:

He’s binge watching just like us! :lol:
My wife and I clapped while watching” - that tiny mention of Hyemi makes me smile :wub:  Watching & enjoying a show together as a couple, happiness comes in small things like that..

210515 Shinhwa’s Eric Leaving Comments on ‘Steel Troops’ Contestant, Kim Min Soo’s Video

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

aguTVEric:
I got into ‘Steel Troops’ recently so I binge-watched up to episode 6. Kim Min Soo-nim is really strong~ It was hard for the focus to be on you because you were hidden by the editing, but I think you were the strongest physically among all participants in all missions, especially in the last military parade. In particular, your consideration for others and leadership that was of a different kind from the person with the same name as you was so cool! I’ll continue to support you. Fighting!!!

MingCoach:
Wow… Real Eric-nim!!!  Whoa thank you so much for supporting me! Wow…
I hope hyung-nim is always healthy and fighting as well!
Thank you for visiting!!

aguTVEric:
After watching you for a while, it was clear you don’t like to show off. You always take initiative and don’t like bragging about yourself so your qualities didn’t shine through the editing. But it was cool to see you do all the missions on your own as a team leader without ordering your team members. General Hwang, who seems to be in one tier physically, carried two 40-kilogram military gears before the main game but in the main game, he only carried his own and couldn’t carry the other members’ gears because he became tired in the second half. My wife and I clapped while watching and thought you were the real deal after seeing you lifting and pushing the rifle, lifting two 40-kilogram military gears, finishing without any help and still not showing off when it was over. It was a touching and teary moment so the MC and panelists missed that point, but you were the strongest person with strength and stamina that even General Hwang couldn’t do. More and more people will recognize you even if you don’t show off~ You were calm and articulate even on that scary news panel, so please upload videos often! Fighting!!!

MingCoach:
Thank you so much for recognizing my traits…
I will continue to show you the good sides of me in my videos! Fighting, Eric hyung-nim!!!

T/N: Kim Min Soo is a member of the STD unit from Steel Troops (강철부대), a Korean entertainment program broadcast on Channel A and skyTV.  It’s a competition variety where representatives from all across Korea can challenge other military units (army, navy, and air force). The “military survival program” features 24 reservists that form special forces units with 4 members for each unit. They will compete through missions designed by military experts to test their physical abilities, mental strength and cooperation to determine the strongest unit. (via Wikipedia)

Source: 밍코치 YouTube

His niece and nephew have grown so fast... this was them visiting Eric's film site for Another Miss Oh back in 2016 during their summer holidays too.

spacer.png

210518 Shinhwa’s Eric and Hyemi with His Niece and Nephew Katie & Daniel

Eric’s niece and nephew from LA are spending their summer holidays again in Korea. They met up with uncle Eric and aunty Hyemi for lunch on the 18th and again on the 21st for Katie’s birthday. Wishing them a happy and safe holidays!

spacer.png

spacer.png

Samchon trolling in the corner LOL :Megalol:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Source: Katie + EricMun.tumblr

210526 Shinhwa’s Eric’s Autograph Spotted at Bongmilga Restaurant

#Shinhwa #Eric
We do not ask for specific wording when we receive autograph.^^
I can’t imagine anything worse than writing that something is delicious when it isn’t.

“It was so delicious.”

Bongmilga feels great all day just from that short phrase.^^

#Shinhwa #Eric #AndyHyung also comes often #CelebritiesFamousRestaurant #ChoizaRoadFamousRestaurant #SeoulPyongyangColdNoodleRestaurant

t/n: Bongmilga is a famous Pyongyang-style cold buckwheat noodle restaurant in Gangnam. It is also listed in Michelin Guide.  (via Korean Herald)

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Source: Bongmilga (Instagram, Facebook)

• 2 weeks later...

The photos he took for the walker looks really good.  Nice position, especially the one looking out the window.

210602 Shinhwa’s Eric’s Instagram Update:

I received a new gift from iRunner, whom I got to know since “Law of the Jungle.”  I like the nice shape and its small size. But I don’t want to exercise right now. Thank you very much. I will use it well~ #iRunner #Hufit #SpaceWalker #Fighting

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

This video was so random.  I can't stop laughing.  Puma should send him new slippers for the free promo :doggie:

210606 Shinhwa’s Eric’s IG Update:

Watch out for mosquitoes this summer, everyone~ #PumaSlippers
여름 모기 조심하세요 모두들~ #퓨마쓰레빠
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPxrXvshghI/

Throwback mosquito pics :lol:
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

Translation: EricMun.tumblr (1, 2)

210615 Shinhwa’s Eric aguTV Update:

Since it’s been hot and raining nonstop lately, I’ve been doing nothing at home but watching YouTube videos mindlessly when I accidentally came across this meaningful individual. I’m writing this as I want to share it with my subscribers. There are many good videos on there that motivate and stimulate even a lazy sloth like me. As soon as I found the channel, I binge-watched everything from the beginning to the end. It’s truly a channel that I would rather keep to myself and even now I’m actually thinking “Should I not tell them?” and I was to stop making this post. But I’m sharing this hoping our people make a lot of money~ The content is about how introverts can make a lot of money. Personally, I think this person is very insightful and smart. If you become rich after watching the videos, you should at least send me a coffee gifticon later!  Then, enjoy the videos^^*

https://youtu.be/3qRpQmeWQSo

t/n: Gifticon = gift + icon which is a gift voucher with barcode to be sent virtually for redemption

Text on the photo: JUNGDARC

It refers to “secret of money, jdarc” YouTube channel

spacer.png

spacer.png

Source: aguTV에릭

This is the video. It has English, Chinese and Spanish subtitles

210622 Shinhwa’s Eric and Minwoo Instagram Updates:

Eric: Cooling off with this guy and this guy~

Minwoo: Cooling off with this guy and this guy~

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Source: muneric, mstyle79

So Eric posted then Minwoo posted shortly after with the same caption and an extra emoji.  They are so trolling us. It’s Eric (black top), Minwoo (middle) and Andy (white top).

Edited by gm4queen
Please put 4th image onwards under spoilers! Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Eric was in his troll mode hahaha I wish I could understand Korean so I can appreciate his wits better :)

2021.07.12 Shinhwa’s Eric & Na Hyemi’s IG Update:

The Muns were playing tag today as Hyemi posted shortly after her hubby :wub:  So cute they both dropped each other a heart :heart:

ERIC’s 1st Post: He added Yangjaecheon Trail as the location

What is a hashtag… #Bees #HoneyBees #BeeHoney #HoneyBees #bee #honeybee #FalseSpiraea #FalseSpiraeaFlower #Sorbaria #SorbariaFlower #MarshTree #Marshmellow #Marshmellow #MarshVenom #MarshVenom_MakesAnAppearance

Translator’s Note: The first half of the hashtags are about bees and plants as he replaced or added characters to form new words. Starting from #Marshtree, he probably was trying to say that it looks like a marshmallow so he just added “marsh” from marshmallow in front of the plant’s name and venom from the bee to make it matching.

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

ERIC’s 2nd Post:

Checking the mail #Hashtag #Hashswan #Hashbrown #SunClock  #Dont

Translator’s Note: The hashtags are all words starting with the “Haeshi” sound or “Hae” in Korean. So, #Sunclock is (Haeshigye) and #Don’t is (Haejima) which is a misspelled version of Hajima. He was trying to make all of the hashtags to have the same beginning sound as a joke.

spacer.png

HYEMI’s Post:

The black dot is me :lol: the white dot is Sogeum :D

Translator’s Note: Her first photo might be an older one since she was spotted on her friend’s IG Storries last week.  The photo with long hair could be in early spring because the cherry blossom seen in the other photos as well as when they met up with niece Katie & nephew Daniel at at the end of May.

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Even though I wish her to update her IG a bit more but she said in an interview with Woman Sense that she doesn't like SNS so much.  I'm okay with that. Spending her time for things that is important to her than

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Source: muneric (1, 2) & nahyemi224

Edited by gm4queen

• 2 weeks later...

This is so cute!  Eric's reply to Hyemi's post is hilarious.  He's such a goof. :lol:  They seem to have a fun relationship, 4 years in.  I love these 2 so much. :wub:

210713 Shinhwa’s Eric and Na Hyemi IG Updates:

Eric’s Post:

spacer.png

this is marriage :worried: #Hand #Handstagram #Nail #NailCare #Pinky #ThreeMealsADay #Manicure #MannyPacquiao #Menicure #Melona #LetsBeatTheHeatByEatingMelona #SoWhatAreYouEatingForLunchToday

T/N: Hashtags were about hand and pinky at first, then “ThreeMealsADay” (Samsisekki) because it has the same word as pinky finger hashtag (Sekki Son-ga-rak). Manicure and MannyPacquiao are because they both start with “Mani”. And then he spells Manicure with an “e” to connect it to Melona, the ice cream. It also sounds like the “Ma” in manicure. He just came up with words that have the same sound but have no connection to each other.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Hyemi’s Post:

DoriDoriGomDori :)

Eric’s comment:  HyukiHyukiJungHyuki :) (Mun Jung Hyuk is Eric’s Korean name)

spacer.png

spacer.png

Source: muneric & nahyemi224

Eric is probably the very very few celebs that comfortably show his grey hair and unfiltered photos of himself than always the good images :lol:  Good thing to give the scalp a break why he's on break.  He really takes after his dad's hair gene.  Some just have grey hair quite early.  :)

210723 Shinhwa’s Eric IG Update: Honey Badger

Post 1:

Sunny weather #Summer #Heat #Gaepodong #SuperPlump #ImPlumpToo

T/N: Gaepo-dong is the name of a town. “Dong” = town/neighborhood but po-dong means “plump/chubby”. Adding “gae” in front of a word is slang for “very” so he made a joke with the place and himself as chubby.

spacer.png

Post 2:

Honey badger, an animal I really like these days :wink:
#HoneyBadger #Bee #Honey #HoneyBee #Badger #FiveSounds #Lie #Sound #sorry

T/N: Honey badger in Korean is “beol-kkul-oh-so-ri” and beol = bee, kkul = honey, oh-so-ri = badger but it could also mean “5 kind of sounds”. He put “gaesori” next to it which is slang meaning RickRoll'D/lie.

spacer.png

Post 3:

It was hot so I decided to free my scalp from the gray hair coloring that I’ve had done every two weeks since I turned 30.#SaltAndPepper #HoneyBadgerCut #EndOfStatusVerificationUpdateAfterAWhile #ImHungry #IWantToEatHaemultang #IFeelLikeEatingBeeHoneyToo :)

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Post 4:

This wasn’t today but I went on a rainy day and had it shaved a few days ago. I’m currently at home searching on Coupang to buy a honey badger doll  #Coupang #Naver #GiveMeHoneyBadger

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Source: muneric (1, 2, 3, 4)

210724 Shinhwa’s Eric’s Instagram Update: Shoe Repair Shop + Zebra Tanning

Post 1:

A shop that makes me want to get my shoes repaired every time I pass by. 구두구두구두구두구두구두구두 #Don'tBeBurdenByTheTags #AsIfIt'sThereOrNotThere #SincereTag  #TAGHeuer

T/N: “TAG Heuer” is the name of a luxury Swiss watch brand. Eric is often seen wearing this brand and during his recent dramas & promos. He added it in with the hashtags as a joke since it starts with “TAG”.

spacer.png

Post 2:

I wanted to sit on the bench to avoid the sun. #IDecidedNotToBecauseIDidn’tWant #Zebra #Tanning

spacer.png

Comments and Eric’s replies:

:)Walking the kids with Hyemi? :) @nahyemi224 :heart:
muneric:
as always~

:):  You’ve my style of humor lol
muneric: You’re my styl…

:): Oppa~~ I’m happy that you’re posting pics like this~~ㅎㅎ:wink:
muneric: I’m happy to play around with comments like this~~ㅎㅎ:wink:

:): Sit still for 1 hr and then move a little to the side and sit still again. Perfect tanning?!
muneric: You’re well-learned ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

:): Zebra Badger-Ric ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
muneric:  Colorful Zebra-Ric

:): If you do it, it might become a fashion trend ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
muneric: The one with stripped tan is a regular badger. The one with a white top is honey badger. I’m a honey badger.

:): How are Gondoli and Sogeum when they’re outside?
muneric: They refuse to walk because it’s hot so I keep picking them up and putting them down…. How’s your cute daughter doing in this heat?

:):  Try it (zebra tanning) like a man
muneric: Gave up like a man

:): Today’s temperature is hot enough to melt your head..!!
muneric: Your head is melting like vanilla ice cream~ Scary…

:): If you keep walking around outside, I’m going to go outside too~ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
muneric: Stay put, I’m back home now.

:):ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it might look cool if you tan just your arm in stripes..??
muneric: You do it first and let me know in the comment

:): ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋzebra tanning
muneric: Why couldn’t l think of a cool expression like zebra tanning

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Source: muneric (1, 2)
Translation: EricMun.tumblr + kkul_gyul

EVENT ALERT! As many of the dramas are on a break for Olympics, we thought it will be fun to have an Olympics theme poll. What sports would you participate in if you were a super athlete? Join us for some sports related fun and chatter! 

re: @partyon, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart326, @agenth, @Lmangla 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Domestic hubby!!  It's no surprise since he's been doing that for all of his bachelor years. :)

210725 Shinhwa’s Eric AguTV Update + Comments and Eric’s Replies: Downy

Post 1:

Typical multipurpose room  #Washcloth #WashingMachine #SmartCara #Downy

spacer.png

Post 2:

I like this scent #FabricSoftener #Downy #RobertDowneyJunior #DoesRobertDowneyUseDownyTooOrHeDoesNot #OkayBye

spacer.png

Comments & Reply from Eric:

:): I recommend XX dishcloth! It doesn’t smell, dries quickly, and you can wipe up kimchi drippings with just water
muneric: Oh-ho thanks for the useful info~

:): That dishcloth is popular in my neighborhood too~ lol
muneric: Please keep me posted when you learn of useful housekeeping tools 

:): ㅋㅋㅋㅋ thanks to you, I’m learning a lot about housekeeping. Oppa and SHCJs are all pro-housekeepers :thumbsup::thumbsup:
muneric: Thanks to SHCJs who are expert housekeepers, I’m also learning a lot

:): Everytime you post something, I feel like you’re up to something
muneric:  I’m cleaning the house. I’m not up to anything, just house keeping

:): Oppa, is it okay to do free ad like this? You should get paid lol
muneric: I did this for fun and am getting bombarded with useful tips from SHCJs

:): Oppa likes this scent If there’s perfume in this scent, I’d pour it over myself
muneric:  That’s intense

:): I think you will get an offer for a starring role on “Mr. House Husband” (a variety show by KBS)
muneric: I plan on politely declining

:): I just had his thought, I want to see a detergent or fabric softener CF featuring Oppa ㅠㅠand a washing machine CF too…No I think just want to see a CF with Oppa in it…
muneric: You can find and watch the old ones that I did, like Rinnai

:): Portrait mode on iphone for the blur feature?
muneric: panasonic lx100m2

:): Is this photo taken by Panasonic Lumix?
muneric: panasonic lx100m2

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

Source: muneric (1, 2)
Translation: EricMun.tumblr + kkul_gyul

Edited by gm4queen