bb089821f1892f4fec30a3bd1eabab66862f88fd.jpg

Spoiler

1c55382ca51ff0c8cd969b113460eb1a74d2c402.jpg

1b65411fef65ee35f3f5e13fda61995af4d411dd.jpg

4a0a679ef77da7a67284993c4c1e02332a4c3b0b.jpg

Source: Na Hyemi
Translation: EricMun.tumblr

Edited by ferily
Maximum 3 images per post. Please put any other images in the spoiler tag. Thanks!

They are so cute!  I believe this was when Shinhwa went to LA for KCON in 2015

2022.12.09 Shinhwa’s Eric’s Update:

My eldest sister’s son, Daniel, was very little. But now, he’s so grown up. He  went shopping with grandmother and grandfather and gifted them AirPods Pro. He’s the best :thumbsup: #Uncle #Nephew #Reading #AirPodPro #Chae-jun bought for grandfather #Chae-young bought for grandmother #Nice kids :)

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Source: Mun Eric

How fast time flies.  His niece was so little when she was dancing to her Eric samchon's samba on Shinhwa Broadcast to a nice and responsible young lady.  She dances quite well!!!

I love Eric doing throwback with his 2 eldest niece and nephew.  A proud uncle he must feel!  I love how he has such a strong family bond even though he lives far from them. I always have a soft spot for family man.

Chae-young, who has been imitating her Uncle Eric’s samba since the 2004 LA performance in America, is now becoming a college student. She showed grandmother and grandfather around while driving her own car, gifted them an expensive AirPods Pro with the money she earned from working. I’m proud of you~  WooDongJin uncles’ new song just came out and received Chae-young’s support~ :thumbsup:#TreasureBoxChallenge #TreasureBox #kpop #kpopdancecover #dance #dancechallenge #WooDongJin #WDJ #Niece in America support you

T/N: In 2004, Shinhwa came to LA to perform at the Hollywood Bowl as seen in the newspaper clip. The photo showed their arrival at the airport with Katie (Chae-young) in her uncle’s arms.

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Video clip of Eric’s niece, Chae-young, dancing to WDJ’s new song https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl9xXUxDApY/

Edited by ferily
Maximum 3 images per post. Please put any other images in the spoiler tag. Thanks!

On 12/13/2022 at 11:04 PM, Phi said:

How fast time flies.  His niece was so little when she was dancing to her Eric samchon's samba on Shinhwa Broadcast to a nice and responsible young lady.  She dances quite well!!!

I love Eric doing throwback with his 2 eldest niece and nephew.  A proud uncle he must feel!  I love how he has such a strong family bond even though he lives far from them. I always have a soft spot for family man.

Chae-young, who has been imitating her Uncle Eric’s samba since the 2004 LA performance in America, is now becoming a college student. She showed grandmother and grandfather around while driving her own car, gifted them an expensive AirPods Pro with the money she earned from working. I’m proud of you~  WooDongJin uncles’ new song just came out and received Chae-young’s support~ :thumbsup:#TreasureBoxChallenge #TreasureBox #kpop #kpopdancecover #dance #dancechallenge #WooDongJin #WDJ #Niece in America support you

T/N: In 2004, Shinhwa came to LA to perform at the Hollywood Bowl as seen in the newspaper clip. The photo showed their arrival at the airport with Katie (Chae-young) in her uncle’s arms

Video clip of Eric’s niece, Chae-young, dancing to WDJ’s new song https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl9xXUxDApY/

@Phi  thanks for sharing this. NICE to see that Eric gets to bond with his niece. In a special way that he doesn't get to experience with his own kid yet. The role of a loving aunt or uncle in a child’s life should be a cherished one and, more important, a necessary one. It is because “there’s no obligation of the aunt or uncle, unlike parenting; once you parent a child you have a legal obligation. Aunts and uncles can also be the adult friend a child needs.   :cheers:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 1

She looks so happy and beautiful even if with minimal makeup / bare face. Eric left the best pic for last.  I can feel Hyemi's giggle while she snapped that pic :relaxed:

2022.12.12 Shinhwa’s Eric and Hyemi Update from Disneyland (LA)

Hyemi’s Post:

Hyemi: :heart:
Eric's comment: So happy :heart:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

Eric’s Post:

Eric: A pink headband…:heart: #Disneyland #MinnieMouse #Headband #EyesStaringAtMe #Maybe it’s just my feeling
Hyemi's comment: :heart:

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

Source: Na Hyemi + MunEric

On 12/15/2022 at 2:59 AM, willenette said:

@Phi  thanks for sharing this. NICE to see that Eric gets to bond with his niece. In a special way that he doesn't get to experience with his own kid yet. The role of a loving aunt or uncle in a child’s life should be a cherished one and, more important, a necessary one. It is because “there’s no obligation of the aunt or uncle, unlike parenting; once you parent a child you have a legal obligation. Aunts and uncles can also be the adult friend a child needs.  

I agree!  It's always easier to be the lovable aunts, uncles than raising and parenting your own kids. I really hope Eric and Hyemi will do a good job with their kids, nurturing but not overprotecting, respectful but independent and responsible.  Seeing his niece and nephew growing up to be good young adults, I can't help but wish Eric's kids is growing up in such environment. :heart:

It's a reflection shot but his pretty eyelashes still shine :)

Wow he's bee to this restaurant since high school... that is almost 30 years.  Not easy to stay in business that long.  It must be delicious!  Adding it to fav restaurant :)

2022.12.19 & 24 Shinhwa’s Eric’s Update:

Dec.19

we need #rest #easy #enjoy #family #:heart:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Dec.24

Newport lobster, a famous restaurant I’ve been going to since high school. newport lobster+pea sprout+blackbean clam :thumbsup: #MerryChristmas #Christmas #Have A Nice End of Year

T/N: The name of the restaurant is Tan Cang Newport Seafood as seen in the location pin.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Source: MunEric 1, 2

On 12/25/2022 at 12:41 PM, Phi said:

It's a reflection shot but his pretty eyelashes still shine :)

Wow he's bee to this restaurant since high school... that is almost 30 years.  Not easy to stay in business that long.  It must be delicious!  Adding it to fav restaurant :)

2022.12.19 & 24 Shinhwa’s Eric’s Update:

Dec.19

we need #rest #easy #enjoy #family #:heart:

Dec.24

Newport lobster, a famous restaurant I’ve been going to since high school. newport lobster+pea sprout+blackbean clam :thumbsup: #MerryChristmas #Christmas #Have A Nice End of Year

T/N: The name of the restaurant is Tan Cang Newport Seafood as seen in the location pin.

Source: MunEric 1, 2

@Phi  thanks for sharing this. I very much agree with you - Success in the restaurant industry isn’t easy. A business is most likely to fail in its first year of operation. And in the restaurant industry, that’s especially true — profit margins are notoriously low, staff turnover is often high, and the financial and operational challenges ushered in by the pandemic aren’t going away any time soon.  With more restaurants than ever before for guests to choose from, a lack of creativity in your positioning can make or break you. Competition is high in the restaurant space. And the trendier your concept is, the more competition you’ll have. Setting yourself apart from the competition is key to staying at the top of your

customers' minds. So, food from this resto must be very delicious and affordable.  :shaq:

• Like 1

gosh how is it 2023 but Soompi still can't do full emoji... :cry:

2023.01.01 Na Hyemi and Shinhwa Eric’s IG Updates + Comments:

Hyemi’s IG:

Happy new year
Eric’s comment: May all your wishes come true (4-leaf clover emoji)

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

Eric’s IG:

Happy new year (left crescent moon emoji)
Hyemi’s comment: May all your wishes come true (right crescent moon emoji)

spacer.png

Source: Na Hyemi + MunEric

It's so cute what they do with their comment to each other

Eric's comment: May all your wishes come true (4-leaf clover emoji)

Hyemi’s comment: May all your wishes come true (right crescent moon emoji)

I will be like: Hyemi’s comment: May all your wishes come true (4-leaf clover emoji + left crescent moon emoji) :lol:

I don't know if it's intentional but Eric's left crescent moon emoji + Hyemi's right crescent moon emoji = a FULL MOON!:kiss_wink:

It's kinda cute when it looks like he gave Hyemi a thumb up :wub:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!  MAY 2023 BRING US BETTER THINGS! :foryou:

spacer.png

• Love 1

Eric posted after Hyemi.  His caption is much funnier if you see it's transpired from Hyemi's "my flying hair.." post.  Her "Let's grow it out" comment us a WIN! HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THEIR INTERACTION SO MUCH :lol::wub:

2023.01.07 Na Hyemi & Shinhw’s Eric IG Update: Watch out for ponytail Eric

Hyemi’s Post:

Hyemi: My hair.. :)
Eric: It’s so cold

spacer.png

Eric’s Post:

Eric: I want my hair to blow in the wind :)
Hyemi: Let’s grow it out :tongue:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Source: Nahyemi & MunEric
Translation: EricMun.tumlbr

Edited by ferily
Maximum of 3 images per post, please put any other images in spoiler tag. Thanks!
  • LOL 1

• 1 month later...

Shinhwa’s Eric And Na Hye Mi Welcome Their First Child

Shinhwa’s Eric And Na Hye Mi Welcome Their First Child

Shinhwa’s Eric and Na Hye Mi have welcomed a baby boy!

On March 1, Eric’s agency TOP Media officially announced, “Na Hye Mi gave birth to a son today. Both the mother and baby are in good health.”

Eric and Na Hye Mi tied the knot in July 2017 after five years of dating. Last August, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child.

Congratulations to the happy family!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1569651wpp/shinhwas-eric-and-na-hye-mi-welcome-their-first-child

• Love 1

CONGRATS TO THE NEW PARENTS AND THEIR HEALTHY BOY!!!!!!   :hooray:
I am so happy for them.  Get a lot of rest and sleep you two  :lol:

2023.03.01 Shinhwa’s Eric & Na Hye Mi welcome their first baby

Shinhwa’s Eric and Na Hye Mi have welcomed their first baby.

On March 1, Eric’s label TOP Media confirmed reports his wife Na Hye Mi had given birth to a son. TOP Media stated, “Na Hye Mi gave birth today. Both the mother and child are in good health.

According to reports, Eric is enjoying taking care of his wife and newborn son. While focusing on Na Hye Mi’s recovery, they’re spending a happy time receiving enthusiastic congratulations from their family, relatives, and friends.

Eric and Na Hye Mi tied the knot in July of 2017. He’s also the first Shinhwa member to become a father.

Source: Nate via Allkpop

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

*** Since Eric is happily married now with a son, I suddenly thought of Park Si Yeon - hehehe - I wonder how is she now.  Unfortunately, she's not as active now as before. I remember she started dating with Eric in 2004 and gained immense attention from the public for their relationship. In fact, the public was so aware of their relationship that Si Yeon felt better known as “Eric’s girl” rather than an actress.  I'm sure being known as Eric’s girlfriend was difficult. In a press conference of her drama, My Girl some years ago, she opened up about the burdens of being a “celebrity girlfriend.”  They eventually broke up around three years after they started dating.   :heart:

Love and career are two separate things. I feel bad about the fact that people do not see me as an actress but only as the girlfriend of a popular celebrity. I don’t enjoy being at the center of attention, especially if it’s attention earned from being someone’s girlfriend.

— Park Si Yeon

LATE, LATE UPDATE :sweatingbullets:

So on Shinhwa's birthday on March 24, not only he added aptly Shinhwa's song "Time Machine" with the post, he also posted it at 3:24PM on the dot as a commenter pointed out!  He is so damn thoughtful and sweet!!! :wub:

2023.03.24 Eric’s IG Update on Shinhwa's 25th Birthday

Eric: You've done a great job. THANK YOU, EVERYONE.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Translation: 6rystalis + Phi_216

It's so nice seeing Hyemi's update again after a long time and it's also nice seeing Eric being her 1st commenter AGAIN :lol:  Finally we get to see a glimpse of baby Mun's tiny fist.  So cute :cutekitty:

2023.04.12 Na Hyemi and Shinhwa’s Eric’s IG Update:

Hyemi: So tiny and precious :heart:
Eric: My lovely babies :heart:

spacer.png

Eric’s IG Story:

Heart-throbbing :heart: 

(I love he used such soft pink for the text. It matches Hyemi's PJ well :))

spacer.png

spacer.png

Source: Na Hyemi & Mun Eric

Translation: Eric Mun.tumblr

It's not really important but cute seeing baby update trended top 10 :lol:

spacer.png

Source: Spotchosun

• Love 1

• 5 weeks later...

Is Age Truly Just A Number? Here Are 7 K-Celebrity Couples With Huge Age Gaps Who Have Not Broken Up

The biggest age gap is 21 years!

It is often said that age is just a number, and seeing these couples, it just might be true. Here are the Korean celebrity couples that overcame the societal standards of age in romance and even the disapproving glances of some netizens by staying together as a couple!

6. Singer Eric and Actress Na Hye Min

Shinhwa‘s former member Eric (44) and Na Hye Min (32) raised suspicions that they were dating in 2014 when people spotted them together in PC rooms, Shinhwa concerts, ski resorts, and supermarkets. They denied the suspicions then, but when dating speculations resurfaced three years later, they confirmed the relationship and married in July 2017.

zz6HZUE_rO-7UbZhRCo2NSpocTgFvH_PDeBH7bf-

Eric and Na Hye Min have a 12-year age difference. The two are still happily married, and on March 1 of this year, Na Hye Min gave birth to their first child, a son.

gZKYO0AQZLoPc37XgssyJhzfEExJdIDYTjigaChf

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/age-truly-just-number-korean-celebrity-couples-huge-age-gaps-not-broken/

• 2 weeks later...

18 K-Dramas To Add To Your Summer Watch List

Summer is the time to unwind, to head off to new adventures, and also the beginning of new possibilities. As you soak in the summer sun and embrace the warm weather, the best way to cool down is to catch up or revisit your favorite K-dramas. Here are 18 K-dramas, a mix of some golden oldies and a few recent ones, to add to your summer watch list.

Another Oh Hae Young

Another-Oh-Ha-Young-2.jpeg

Park Do Kyung (Eric Mun) is a sound director who is dumped by his fiancée Oh Hae Young (Jeon Hye Bin) on the eve of their wedding, He has never been able to forget her and learns that Oh Hae Young (Seo Hyun Jin) is getting married.

Unaware that it is not his ex but just another woman who shares the same name as her, he is so consumed by hurt and rage that he ruins the business of the other Hae Young’s fiancé. This results in the other Oh Hae Young being jilted right before her wedding. Things get further complicated when Do Kyung sees visions of the future, which are entwined with the other Hae Young.

“Another Oh Hae Young” takes time to build with the initial confusion, but it is quite an engrossing show. The show balances a cute romance, heavy emotions, and humor. And Eric Mun and Seo Hyun Jin are pretty good in bringing out the emotional intensity of the two characters who share a similar fate and get entwined together.

Start watching “Another Oh Hae Young”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

It's only 4 weeks since his last post but I feel like ages... It's so thoughtful of him posting on this special day!  I hope to see them soon.

2023.05.29 Shinhwa’s Eric IG Update - Shindependence Day + Throwback Eric’s Post at SHCJ Official Daum Cafe on 2015.05.30

spacer.png

everyone who’s been with us.

Bless

Source: MunEric

Eight years ago today, Shinhwa won their name and trademark back from Jun Media. Throwback Eric’s post at Daum cafe the day after court’s result:

[Trans] 2015.05.30 SHCJ Official Daum Cafe - This is Shinhwa’s Eric

malpabo:

It’s a Shinhwa Liberation Day that we’ve waited for quite a long time.
I hope our hard work and actions will become even the smallest amount of firepower and present to everyone’s daily life.
Although this is something that the Shinhwa members and Shinhwa Changjos have wanted for the most,
the  Shinhwa Company employees have worked hard, feeling upset like it is their own matter, and have suffered physically and mentally.
A day that is brought about through a long period of waiting and hard work!

Shinhwa, Shinhwa Changjo, Shinhwa Company, applause to all! Clap clap clap!
Everyone is awesome and I’m so proud of you all~

Good night everyone!

From. Eric

sr: SHCJ official Daum cafe “From Shinhwa” section
translation by malpabo.tumblr.com

Other readings:

@msmemaaaa put together a fantastic compilation of timeline https://msmemaaaa.tumblr.com/post/161180436936

Soompi: soompi.com/article/736667wpp/shinhwa-wins-trademark-rights-to-their-group-name-after-12-years

Asianjunkie: asianjunkie.com/2015/05/29/shinhwa-finally-win-the-rights-to-their-own-name-after-17-years-outlast-companies/

HAPPY SHINDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!

Via EricMun.tumblr

• Like 1