❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

43 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

I hear ya @rori0711. Doctors is my favorite kdrama of all time! it must be, right? It's my Happy Pill in Strawberry Flavor! Currently re-watching, I'm at Ep. 14  :heart:

Even mine! Such a drastic change in PSH character, almost everyone were shocked to see PSH in a badass character. 

If I remember clearly the opening fight scene in the hospital was trending everywhere during it's release..

She shined like a star in doctors... 

When everyone thought she plays oh-she-always-cries type of character, doctors was like a huge punch to there face hahahah  

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

53 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

I hear ya @rori0711. Doctors is my favorite kdrama of all time! it must be, right? It's my Happy Pill in Strawberry Flavor! Currently re-watching, I'm at Ep. 14  :heart:

woah!! you're watching Doctors too same with our lovely ahjumma :w00t:  Which episode are you now @alcides14ahjumma?

wow! you guys are having a blast :)  Ep 14 is a mix of hilarity & heart breaking performances. 

I, on the other hand is on the edge of my seat with Memories of The Alhambra ep 9. not spared from heartbreak either. :bawling::bawling:

alhambra-09-00110.jpg

alhambra-09-00107.jpg

alhambra-09-00148.jpg

wondering what shows kept our buddies @nistymaj10 @ash011 @Celi67 @lduc @ecristino_at_ymail.com_stvcurrently glued on their screen :w00t: come on guys...any recommendations after we finish ours? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, rori0711 said:

woah!! you're watching Doctors too same with our lovely ahjumma :w00t:  Which episode are you now @alcides14ahjumma?

wow! you guys are having a blast :)  Ep 14 is a mix of hilarity & heart breaking performances. 

I, on the other hand is on the edge of my seat with Memories of The Alhambra ep 9. not spared from heartbreak either. :bawling::bawling:

alhambra-09-00110.jpg

alhambra-09-00107.jpg

alhambra-09-00148.jpg

wondering what shows kept our buddies @nistymaj10 @ash011 @Celi67 @lduc @ecristino_at_ymail.com_stvcurrently glued to their screen :w00t: come on guys...any recommendations after we finish ours? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

alhambra-09-00110.jpg

alhambra-09-00107.jpg

alhambra-09-00148.jpg

wondering what shows kept our buddies @nistymaj10 @ash011 @Celi67 @lduc @ecristino_at_ymail.com_stvcurrently glued on their screen :w00t: come on guys...any recommendations after we finish ours? 

For me Memories of the Alhambra is such a heartbreaking drama of PSH.. I have my positive and negative from that drama. I have moved on from that, I don't think I will watch it anytime soon :D

Currently Im watching heirs and doctors, both simultaneously.. Only our girl scenes :wub:

And I recently got to know that our girl did a photoshoot with haruma Muira, he's one of my favorite Japanese actor. I wish our girl can expand her boundaries and work with foreign countries again..

はるまとシネ:kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

alhambra-09-00110.jpg

alhambra-09-00107.jpg

alhambra-09-00148.jpg

Me?! LOL I mostly rewatch our girl's drama or variety. But surprisingly, I found Father is Strange and I find the story to my liking. Just like Kimcheed Radish Cube, my all=time favorite drama of SH although I usually find myself just fast forwarding to SH parts LOL

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, ash011 said:

Girls, just a fun question!! 

What will you guys do if by chance you meet PSH?? 

Honest reply please.. :D

Nothing...I probably just stand there like a stone agape...just staring at her...wanting to hug her but not able to move coz of shock LOL. Rori has seen her in person though

• Like 4

1 hour ago, nistymaj10 said:

Nothing...I probably just stand there like a stone agape...just staring at her...wanting to hug her but not able to move coz of shock LOL. Rori has seen her in person though

Hahahah even same reaction here.. 

OMG @rori0711 You met her?  Please do share the experience...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, ash011 said:

Hahahah even same reaction here.. 

OMG @rori0711 You met her?  Please do share the experience...

Surreal. Magical. Best Night of my life chingus :bawling::bawling::heart:

I saw her 1st time in person during Flower of Angel July 28th, 2017 at Araneta Coliseum, Quezon City :)

DFypXa8UIAAo6t6.jpg

It was one sunny morning & rainy afternoon Friday in July 2017, I traveled 3hrs from my place to the famed venue. I waited for 10 long hrs (9am till 7pm) just to see my darling :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: It was a bit annoying to line up but sort of amusing to meet new friends and share stories with them. I didn't expect a lot of people will come to the event but :w00t: at the jam packed turn out. Unbelievable! I was seated at the center.

Dzor1gsUYAA6B8-.jpg

When Shinhye appear onstage all the hardship and pain of waiting were forgotten. It was all worth it. There she was right before my eyes...real. kind. smart. beautiful beyond description, super gorgeous, words are not enough. 

DGXOF6qUAAAivaN.jpg

Passionate fans can't contain the thrill and entertainment as we scream, sing, dance, laugh and giggle all the way. No dull moment as 2hrs went by so quickly.  I went home with a fellow Starlight angel. He's a student guy who did his best to save up just to attend Shinhye's FM ;) It was a moment to remember. My heart was full of joy as I went to bed. 

I didn't let the opportunity passed to see Shinhye for 2nd time around on July 30th. It was her Bench fansigning event at Mall of Asia Atrium in Pasay City. Together with my sister in law, we dashed & managed to get a space at 2nd level :bawling:  I'm struck by how beautiful she is. Every little time with her presence is precious.

Note: all pix & vids credit to owner
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

8 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Surreal. Magical. Best Night of my life chingus :bawling::bawling::heart:

I saw her 1st time in person during Flower of Angel July 28th, 2017 at Araneta Coliseum, Quezon City :)

It was one sunny morning & rainy afternoon Friday in July 2017, I traveled 3hrs from my place to the famed venue. I waited for 10 long hrs (9am till 7pm) just to see my darling :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: It was a bit annoying to line up but sort of amusing to meet new friends and share stories with them. I didn't expect a lot of people will come to the event but :w00t: at the jam packed turn out. Unbelievable! I was seated at the center.

When Shinhye appear onstage all the hardship and pain of waiting were forgotten. It was all worth it. There she was right before my eyes...real. kind. smart. beautiful beyond description, super gorgeous, words are not enough. 

Passionate fans can't contain the thrill and entertainment as we scream, sing, dance, laugh and giggle all the way. No dull moment as 2hrs went by so quickly.  I went home with a fellow Starlight angel. He's a student guy who did his best to save up just to attend Shinhye's FM ;) It was a moment to remember. My heart was full of joy as I went to bed. 

I didn't let the opportunity passed to see Shinhye for 2nd time around on July 30th. It was her Bench fansigning event at Mall of Asia Atrium in Pasay City. Together with my sister in law, we dashed & managed to get a space at 2nd level :bawling:  I'm struck by how beautiful she is. Every little time with her presence is precious.

Wow! the crowd is no joke Sis. For an actress, this is a really big thing. Only idol groups get this kind of a crowd and audience. And you being part of it is so momentous. Indeed those who have seen her up close and has any interaction with her gets more enthralled. And the fanboy you've met...just wow. The people who loves her. I also wish I could experience this.:scream::heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 2