❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

FANART DOCTOR SLUMP

“Life is a long journey. Even if I fail to reach a goal at a specific time or place, it doesn’t make my life worthless. It could happen tomorrow, or it could be in the next place I visit. Good fortune exists and it’s waiting for me. That’s what I believe now.” -닥터슬럼프-

n.news.naver.com/article/025/0003357836?sid=103

JoongAng Ilbo

Modern House presents the first European Summer Market theme this summer

Entered 2024.05.02. 9:00 AM 

Modified 2024.05.02. 9:01 AM
 Original text of article

0003357836_001_20240502090103150.jpg?typ

Korea's leading living & lifestyle brand 'Modern House' announced that it had chosen 'French Nice Market' as this year's summer theme.

Modern House, which chose the slogan 'Modern House where the new summer comes first', will present three concepts this summer with the motif of Saleya Market in Nice, a resort city in southern France.

It consists of the 'Mediterranean Summer Hotel', which contains the refreshing feeling of the Mediterranean breeze blowing through the window, the 'Private Summer Beach', which stands out with cool colors and cheerful striped patterns resembling the sea, and the 'Summer Garden Cafe', which is full of the freshness and color of summer fruits. The 2024 Summer Market will be held at 12 concept stores across the country,

starting from the Gangnam branch on April 24, to the Gangseo branch, Times Square branch, and AK Plaza Sejong branch, and is expected to capture the attention of customers through VMD with an exotic mood. there is. In addition, starting in May, we plan to further expand the summer theme through TVC advertisements, official malls, Instagram, etc.

with model Park Shin-hye . Every May, Modern House plans to develop a variety of summer themes by selecting the summer market in a specific region of Europe as its concept. In addition, Modern House plans to express its gratitude through various benefits and events from May 4th to 6th to celebrate its 28th anniversary. In addition to a discount event for all items, we are holding a coupon event worth 10 billion won where 5,000 won coupons are given to 2 million members, a gift event, and a lucky box event. Event contents and schedules may vary depending on the store. A Modern House official said, “We hope you can experience the excitement and happiness of the upcoming summer vacation in advance by visiting the Modern House store, where you can feel the romance of the warm southern city of France. We were able to celebrate our 28th anniversary thanks to the continued interest and love of our customers. To reward this, we have prepared various events and abundant benefits. “We will continue to offer a variety of lifestyles that can enrich our customers’ daily lives,” he said. Modern House is a leading domestic living brand that has been ranked first in the Living SPA category of the 'Korean Industry Brand Power ( K-BPI )' organized by Korea Management Association Consulting for eight consecutive years from 2017 to 2024, and has recorded an average annual growth rate of online sales of 38% over the past three years. % was recorded. In the second half of this year, we plan to introduce a wider variety of products through an exclusive licensing agreement with Disney Home.

Reporter Ahn Chung-ki newnew9@joongang.co.kr

n.news.naver.com/article/025/0003357836?sid=103

DaumIn the news

Park Shin-hye ‘Flowing with beauty’ [Photo & HD]
Ji Soo-jin2024. 4. 19. 21:11

20240419211141818nzyn.jpg

Park Shin-hye ‘Natural beauty without makeup’ [Photo & HD]

20240419211820507lyom.jpg

Park Shin-hye ‘Lovely just by looking at her eyes’ [Photo & HD]

Ji Soo-jin2024. 4. 19. 21:20

20240419212032728cmzo.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye (PARK SHIN HYE) is leaving for Taipei, Taiwan to attend the Park Shin Hye Asia Tour <Memory of Angel> in TAIPEI schedule through Incheon International Airport Terminal 2 in Unseo-dong, Jung-gu, Incheon on the morning of April 19th.

Copyright © Newsen. 

https://v.daum.net/v/20240419212032685

https://v.daum.net/v/20240419211140605

https://v.daum.net/v/20240419211819656

[Survey completed] Selected by Japanese Korean drama fans! January to March 2024 edition: Korean drama No. 1 showdown (17 candidates)

🏆 BEST3

🥇#ワンダフルワールド 
🥈 #ドクタースランプ  #DoctorSlump
🥉#涙の女王

Check out the number of votes and the rankings from 4th place onwards here!

danmee.jp/survey/koreandrama240103/2/

Doctor Slump: Eps 11 & 12 Open Thread – Bitches Over Dramas

pic cr: @oscar002111

The bag costs 9.62 million won... Park Shin-hye, I thought she was just wearing it, but ‘luxury’ was the highlight.

Taeyuna2024. 4. 21. 18:01

Park Shin-hye./Photo = Ten Asia DB

Park Shin-hye./Photo = Ten Asia DB

Actress Park Shin-hye added luxury to her casual fashion with a bag. 

Park Shin-hye departed for Taiwan via Incheon International Airport on the 19th to attend her fan meeting. 

On this day, Park Shin-hye showed off her casual charm by wearing a straight shirt, jeans, sneakers, and a leather jacket. 

20240421180106675feft.jpg

Here, he wore a bag from company M, priced at 9.62 million won, which is a luxury brand that is also called a rival to company H. 

After three years, she returned to the JTBC drama 'Doctor Slump'. Her follow-up was the SBS drama 'The Judge from Hell', where she played the role of Kang Bit-na.

Copyright © Ten Asia.

https://v.daum.net/v/20240421180101713

2024-04-20 Fan Meeting
2024 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour in TAIPEI <Memory of Angel>

Park Shin Hye is really beautiful in person. She has a pretty face and is so slim.

[02/05/2024 IG #ssinz7] 🐿

#국립발레단
#인어공주

촬영 휴차에 마음채우고 왔어요.
말로는 표현하기 어려울만큼 감동적인 무대를 보고 왔어요🥲
보는 내내 너무 슬픈데 보는 내내 황홀했던 공연❣️

#National Ballet Company
#little mermaid adventure

Come fill your heart on the day you take a break from filming.
I watched a performance that was so impressive that it's hard to describe in words🥲
Show a very sad performance But I'm spellbound the whole time I watch it❣️

instagram.com/p/C6dEW9qSGKd/

[Park Shin-hye]
‘Shin-hye’ came to meet me in the summer

Salt Entertainment

10,000 followers

2024.04.30. 17:46  2,391 reads

(Whisper Whisper) I prepared a pictorial + behind-the-scenes pictorial with good stuff + good stuff!

Shall we go see the summer introduced
by actress Shinhye ?

[ 

🔗[ https://naver.me/xHDNVwMP ]:/