❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

1 hour ago, Celi67 said:

I’m so sad that they changed the date from June 22 to June 21. I was so excited at first as finally I can see her in person now I can’t coz I finished worked at 4.00pm and to go to that place will take me at least 2hours because of the traffic and another hour or more to find parking . So I’m really very sad and disappointed as to why they changed the date. 

Oh no! That's really sad!  She's so near, yet so far! 

Can't you take day off or something? 

• Like 4

Alcides that’s what my daughter suggested but taking leave in my company is long process and I need a valid reason and proof . I really feel so sad . I thought even if she doesn’t have a drama yet at least I can see her in person . I really tot I’m so lucky . Sigh.................

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

12 hours ago, Celi67 said:

Alcides that’s what my daughter suggested but taking leave in my company is long process and I need a valid reason and proof . I really feel so sad . I thought even if she doesn’t have a drama yet at least I can see her in person . I really tot I’m so lucky . Sigh.................

Celi67 How about take half day? If not possible this time , I am sure God will make it happen sometime in near future. How about we all go to Seoul in December for her fan meeting?  :)

• Like 3