❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Mamonde Malaysia FB Here’s a warm greeting message from Park Shin Hye to celebrate Hermo’s 7th Anniversary event Join the fun at Mamonde’s Hermo e-store and grab your favourite Mamonde products during this biggest event! 

Stay tuned on 12th June to unlock more special deals

at https://bit.ly/MamondeHermo .

https://www.facebook.com/1582181412094728/posts/2237969829849213/ 

#PSHforMamonde

• Like 1
  • Love 2

FEATURED

20 Beautiful Love Quotes from Korean Dramas (2014 Edition)

By Hellokpop Community | September 21, 2014

It’s quite normal to feel like you’re on an emotional roller-coaster when you’re watching a Korean drama. Sometimes it’s the romantic scenes that makes us all just go ‘aweeeeeeeeeee!’

Below are 20 of our favourite romantic quotes from Korean dramas.

13. “WHEN WE HELD OUR HAND AMIDST THE CROWD OF PEOPLE, WE WERE USING OUR BONES, MUSCLES AND BLOOD VESSELS TO NOT LOSE GRIP.” – THE HEIRS (WATCH IT HERE)

the heirs

Source: Tumblr

18. THE HEIRS (WATCH IT HERE)

the heirs

https://www.hellokpop.com/featured/20-beautiful-love-quotes-from-korean-dramas/

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

ShinHye looked absolutely stunning in whatever she wears! She has this impeccable sense of fashion that always spells Elegance. No wonder fashion companies tapped her as their endorser. 

Well, I never know that mentioning CTJ on this thread will upset everybody. I am sorry,

I mean it :bawling::bawling::bawling: I may just leave this thread for your peace of mind. Not joining (this thread) doesn't make me less of a PSH fan, right? Have a nice day! 

hello! hello!

Ya! for you buddy @Nathania Sun , not joining this thread will make you less a fan, okay? :P so pls reconsider. I like to talk to you & hear your ideas. There's nothing wrong with mentioning CTJ. I think it is more of impolite if we never ever mention him here. We at PSH, of all the thread :w00t:

Couldn't agree more with your observation about Shinhye's fashion style. She keeps it clean and classy.

She's been modelling various clothing companies since younger days and now that she's this lovely woman of today, from Ferragamo to Chanel to Valentino, she wore them like you wanted to wear them too :wub: She doesn't need to pose like supermodels. It's her eyes, her smile and her soul that radiates well and makes people notice her dress.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

To Shinhye: God will grant your wishes in His due time and as He wills. :wub: Just so you know, you're doing good already. You will be a great wife and an awesome mom one day, someday.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Well, I never know that mentioning CTJ on this thread will upset everybody. I am sorry,

I mean it :bawling::bawling::bawling: I may just leave this thread for your peace of mind. Not joining (this thread) doesn't make me less of a PSH fan, right? Have a nice day! 

Shin Hye always try to keep her private life separate from her professional life, and as true fans we can only support her and reinforce that. I am sure we will all feel comfortable talking about her husband in this thread!  :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

ShinHye looked absolutely stunning in whatever she wears! She has this impeccable sense of fashion that always spells Elegance. No wonder fashion companies tapped her as their endorser. 

Hello tan!! You don't have to feel bad, you did nothing wrong and please don't tell that you are leaving this thread. There is nothing wrong in talking about the guy whom our girl choose, we all just shared our positive thoughts.

Actually there is no need to be super pocessive of our girl, our girl knows better than whom she wants. 

So chill , as @rori0711said, we all like your thoughts :kiss_wink:

As this is a open forum, anyone can share anything POSTIVELY. no restrictions. Just one thing to be extra careful of people who may take something from here and manipulate as something else some where.. 

We all are here to share our love to our baby girl. So please don't leave :(( 

• Like 2
  • Love 2