Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Rain & Kim Tae Hee couple reveal a cheery holiday pictorial with 'BODYFRIEND'

spacer.png

Read here:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/12/rain-kim-tae-hee-couple-reveal-a-cheery-holiday-pictorial-with-bodyfriend

[SBS Star] Kim Tae-hee ♥ RAIN Get Fully Ready for Christmas 

https://news.sbs.co.kr/sbsstar/endPage.do?news_id=N1006579472

*** On December 23, the "Ghost Doctor" cast appeared as guest in RAIN's official YouTube channel, Season B Season.  RAIN's good friend singer KCM visited the shooting site of the drama. There, the main cast RAIN, Uee, Apink's member Son Na Eun, and Kim Bum welcomed him. During the conversation, KCM suggested they play a game where one puts a headphone with loud music on, while the rest talked "behind their back(?)". After RAIN put the headphone on and started enjoying the music, KCM asked whether they were willing to swap bodies with RAIN if they could. Kim Bum shook his head side-to-side and answered, "No way.", and the two actresses also responded with a big no. When asked why, he said, "We sometimes have to pull an all-nighter for our shootings. But RAIN would hit the gym to work out even after staying up shooting all night. He's insane." Uee commented, "Yeah, exactly. I mean, when does he ever sleep? I think I'll feel too tired being him, because of the crazy amount of work-outs he does. I feel like, if he was my husband, I would have a really difficult time. As a wife, I would miss him a lot while he was out shooting for hours. As soon as he returns home though, he would probably just say hi to me and go work out. That would make me so sad." 

:Megalol:

201621564_1280.jpg

video/photo source : SBS Star

• Thanks 1

[SBS Star] RAIN Talks About the Time When Kim Tae-hee Amazed Him Before They Were Together

201620855_1280.jpg

Singer RAIN spoke about the moment when his wife actress Kim Tae-hee impressed him before they started dating one another. On December 17, a new video was uploaded on Netflix Korea's YouTube channel. The video was part of their new show 'The Hungry and the Hairy' with RAIN and entertainer Ro Hong Chul, where they visited Jeju Island to meet K-pop artist Lee Hyo-ri and singer Lee Sang Soon.

201620857_1280.jpg

While in the car together, Ro Hong Chul mentioned how RAIN's love story with Kim Tae-hee started off with an occasion that involved socks. RAIN said, "I met Tae-hee during a commercial shooting, and she really amazed me on the first day of our shooting. She touched my heart." When asked to explain what exactly had happened, he commented, "Usually, when we have to change our socks in the middle of shooting, the staff would change the socks for us, because it's faster that way, right?"

201620856_1280.jpg

He continued, "It was time when the director asked Tae-hee to change her socks to a different one. Just as when the staff members were going to do that for her, she was like, 'It's okay. I'll do it myself.', then she changed them herself."

Then, Lee Hyo-ri laughingly responded, "Is changing socks by herself something to be that amazed about, that it touched your heart?" To this, RAIN nodded and firmly stated, "Yes, it was. It really was for me."

Hide contents

(Credit= 'Netflix Korea 넷플릭스 코리아' YouTube, Coupang)

(SBS Star)

• Like 1

Here Are All The Couples Dispatch Has Released On New Year’s Day Thus Far

Who will be next?

Tabloid Dispatch has have had a long-standing tradition of releasing news of one celebrity couple every New Year’s Day. While we wait for Dispatch to release 2022’s New Year’s Couple, here’s a look back at all the couples they have unveiled through the years.

1. 2013

In 2013, they shockingly revealed that Rain and Kim Tae Hee were dating. This news shook everyone to the core as Rain is a top star while Kim Tae Hee is one of South Korea’s most beloved beauties. They quickly acknowledged the matter and soon got married.

2a5uytSN5gqb_bHwuXMLGqw3mIvytP4RhS7FPYm1

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

• Like 1

12 Pairs Of Famous Korean Celebrity Siblings That Prove Strong Genes Run In Their Families

Did you know about these famous sibling pairs?

Usually, it’s only one person in a family that ends up becoming a celebrity and becoming a household name. Yet, some celebrities happen to have a sibling in the same or similar industry. Here are 12 celebrity sibling pairs in Korea.

8. Kim Tae Hee & Lee Wan

Kim Tae Hee is an actress and her brother Lee Wan is an actor.

0n6VyEwHhue8u4Oc9MISn1EAhGiwWKz3ozgTMLFn

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

• Like 1

Rain Confesses about Times He had Been Rejected Before Finally Won Kim Taehee's Heart

20220104_015947_278_HERS-3.jpg

Kim Taehee rejected him... 5 times.

The singer/actor revealed it on Netflix's variety 'The Hungry and the Hairy'. In the episode where Lee Honey came as a guest, they talked more about Rain's wife Kim Taehee. Not to mention, Lee Honey and Kim Taehee are close as friends as both were graduated from Seoul National University.

Lee Honey began, "Kim Taehee is a very active person. She doesn't seem like so, but she is. We often go skiing together. When she meets friends, she goes hiking or scuba diving. She likes to work out and doesn't drink (alcohol). I think a person like Rain Oppa is her ideal type".

The actress also remarked, "She once said that she had met a right guy", and joked, "Of course, it's during their honeymoon".

20220104_015604_124_0.jpg

Later in the episode, Rain shared, "I met Kim Taehee 10 years ago when I filmed a CF. Other celebrities usually get help from their stylists to wear their socks, but Kim Taehee wore them by herself. I saw that and I was sure that she's the one".

20220104_015927_638_0.jpg

Hearing this, Lee Honey asked him, "You had feelings for her but why didn't you approach her?" Rain then replied, "I approached her. I was rejected 5 times". Lee Honey added, "I think Kim Taehee thought that you did the same to others".

Rain confessed, "That's right. I think she thought that my image was a rascal. Thus, she talked much about this to people."

Check out the video below to find out more!

Spoiler

Source: [Youtube] Netflix Korea 넷플릭스 코리아

Thumbnail Credit: The Qoo, Bodyfriend

ⓒ GStarLive

• Like 1

[SBS Star] RAIN Says Kim Tae-hee Rejected Him 5 Times Because She Thought He Was a Playboy

201624475_1280.jpg

Singer RAIN shared that his wife actress Kim Tae-hee rejected him five times before she agreed to go on a date with him. In the latest episode of Netflix's new show 'The Hungry and the Hairy', RAIN reminisced the times when he got rejected by Kim Tae-hee.

201624474_1280.jpg

While speaking to Kim Tae-hee's good friend actress Lee Hanee, RAIN said, "I asked Tae-hee out, but I got rejected like five times before she agreed to go on a date with me." He went on, "During those times, she hurt me so much that I had to put a bandage on my heart." Lee Hanee responded, "Well, it was because she thought you would do the same to every other girls." RAIN nodded and commented, "Yes, that's right. I think she thought I did that to all girls for some reason. She took me as a playboy."

201624477_1280.jpg

Then, RAIN shared how he managed to persuade Kim Tae-hee. RAIN said, "Tae-hee asked me about the stuff she heard about me. It was about me and some girls. I decided to be completely honest with her." He continued, "So, I told her everything; the truth. I told her which part she knew was true and which part was false. I think my honesty won her heart. She opened her heart to me after that."

Spoiler

201624476_1280.jpg

RAIN and Kim Tae-hee met while shooting a commercial, then got married in January 2017. The couple have two daughters, who were born in October 2017 and September 2019.

(Credit= Netflix Korea, Online Community)

(SBS Star)

• Like 1

Rain Confesses about Times He had Been Rejected Before Finally Won Kim Taehee's Heart

20220104_015947_278_HERS-3.jpg

Kim Taehee rejected him... 5 times.

The singer/actor revealed it on Netflix's variety 'The Hungry and the Hairy'. In the episode where Lee Honey came as a guest, they talked more about Rain's wife Kim Taehee. Not to mention, Lee Honey and Kim Taehee are close as friends as both were graduated from Seoul National University.

Lee Honey began, "Kim Taehee is a very active person. She doesn't seem like so, but she is. We often go skiing together. When she meets friends, she goes hiking or scuba diving. She likes to work out and doesn't drink (alcohol). I think a person like Rain Oppa is her ideal type".

The actress also remarked, "She once said that she had met a right guy", and joked, "Of course, it's during their honeymoon".

20220104_015604_124_0.jpg

Image Source: Youtube 'Netflix Korea 넷플릭스 코리아' Screenshot

Later in the episode, Rain shared, "I met Kim Taehee 10 years ago when I filmed a CF. Other celebrities usually get help from their stylists to wear their socks, but Kim Taehee wore them by herself. I saw that and I was sure that she's the one".

20220104_015927_638_0.jpg

Image Source: Youtube 'Netflix Korea 넷플릭스 코리아' Screenshot

Hearing this, Lee Honey asked him, "You had feelings for her but why didn't you approach her?" Rain then replied, "I approached her. I was rejected 5 times". Lee Honey added, "I think Kim Taehee thought that you did the same to others".

Rain confessed, "That's right. I think she thought that my image was a rascal. Thus, she talked much about this to people."

Check out the video below to find out more!

Hide contents

Source: [Youtube] Netflix Korea 넷플릭스 코리아

Thumbnail Credit: The Qoo, Bodyfriend

ⓒ GStarLive

• Like 1

Soompi Forums Awards: The best k-dramas of 2021? Please vote!

Now is your chance to show your love for your favorite dramas of 2021. In the Soompi Forums Awards poll you can vote for the dramas you liked the most last year. :kiss_wink:

Which dramas will be the winners?

winner-icegif-9.gif

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

On 1/8/2022 at 6:49 PM, Nancyzak said:

@Nancyzak thanks for sharing this. Here's the Making of the 2nd video you posted above.  :7555_attack:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Body Friend the Making] / Sweetness Caution because of Rain and Kim Tae Hee's steamy chemistry at the shooting site! 

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan

Uee Talks About A Time That Rain And Kim Tae Hee Made Her Jealous Of Married Life

On January 16, Uee appeared as a special MC on the SBS variety show “My Little Old Boy.”

Uee is currently starring in the tvN drama “Ghost Doctor,” which stars Rain and Kim Bum as doctors with completely different backgrounds, skills, and personalities who end up combining bodies and spirits.

On “My Little Old Boy,” Shin Dong Yup asked Uee, “Rain is famous for being an affectionate husband, so have you never wanted to get married while seeing him interact with his wife?”

Uee answered, “Not long ago, a coffee truck in Rain’s name came to set. We thought it was obviously a fan or an acquaintance of his, but we learned that Kim Tae Hee had sent it to him. She sent it so simply and without making it obvious that we didn’t know. If my husband was an actor and I sent him a coffee truck, I would put my face on it clearly. But Kim Tae Hee kept it really simple. When I saw that, I was really envious.”

uee-kim-tae-hee.jpeg

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

rain’s world

I just admire how Kim Tae Hee radiates serenity and bliss all the time whenever she’s with Rain. She is glowing in this BTS clip of their couple commercial. I remember feeling all sorts of stunned when Dispatch outed them because they seemed such an unlikely pair. Well, years later, they have proven detractors wrong – they are still married and still look utterly in love. They are parents to two daughters. They are happy. I hope they they’ll stay this way because they are one of my fave celebrity couples ever.

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2022/01/18/rains-world/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*** KTH has always been known for her timeless beauty.  Recently, Japan’s website Rankingoo held a poll titled “The most beautiful Korean actresses between the ages of 35 and 44″ and KTH is included in the list from the final results for the Top 10.  :kaching1:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Top 10 most beautiful Korean actresses at the age of 35-44 as voted by Japanese fans

Top 2: Kim Tae Hee

Son-Ye-Jin-Kim-Tae-Hee-2.jpg

With an iconic beauty at the age of 42, it is no surprise that Kim Tae Hee won 2nd place in this poll. One special thing about Kim Tae Hee is that every time she smiles, wrinkles will appear around her eyes, regardless of whether she was in her 20s or now in her 40s. That’s why Kim Tae Hee’s beauty stays unchanged no matter how many years have passed. She always radiates a balance of sweet, feminine, refined vibes.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woman arrested on charges of stalking celebrity couple Jung Ji-hoon, Kim Tae-hee

Celebrity couple Jung Ji-hoon and Kim Tae-hee [ILGAN SPORTS]

A 47-year-old woman has been arrested for repeatedly visiting celebrity couple Jung Ji-hoon and Kim Tae-hee’s house and ringing their doorbell, the Yongsan Police Station revealed on Monday.  

According to the police, the woman was arrested on Sunday around 7 p.m. after ringing the doorbell of Jung and Kim’s house in Itaewon in central Seoul’s Yongsan District. The woman was apprehended on the spot and is facing charges of stalking. 

The police said Jung called the police himself, as he has done many times previously since the woman started harassing the couple last year.  

Jung is a singer and actor who uses the alias Rain for his music career. Kim is also an actor. The two have been married since 2017 and have two children.  

BY HALEY YANG [yang.hyunjoo@joongang.co.kr]

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/2022/02/28/entertainment/television/Jung-Jihoon-singer-Rain-Kim-Taehee/20220228123308323.html

Kim Tae Hee and Rain's stalker arrested by police

1646018702-1626922002-unnamed-33-1.jpg

Kim Tae Hee and Rain's stalker has been arrested by police. 

According to the media reports on February 28th, Seoul's Yongsan district police has arrested a 47-year-old woman ringing Kim Tae Hee and Rain's doorbell around 7 PM on February 27th. It was reported Rain called the police himself and the woman was arrested on the spot.  

As there are multiple reports filed against this woman for making noises (ringing the doorbell, shouting, etc.) at the couple's house since last year, the police will investigate her with stalking charges. 

Meanwhile, Kim Tae Hee and Rain tied the knot back in 2017 and have two daughters. 

source : allkpop