Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

• 2 weeks later...

*** RAIN shared that Kim Tae-hee does not interfere in his work during May 11 episode of MBC's television show 'Radio Star' where he made a guest appearance. During the talk, the hosts mentioned RAIN's famous work from the past, which was the song 'Where Are You Going, Oppa'. It was a song made by RAIN featuring HyunA.  The song contained a funny lyrics. The song begins with HyunA singing, "Oppa, oppa, where are you going, oppa. Come here and play with me, oppa. Listen to me, oppa. You'll die alone if you just keep working like that. You need to have fun. Have fun with me, oppa."  After that, RAIN sings, "Oh, why? I'm busy. Oh, why? I'm busy. Go play with each other, girls. I'm too busy. My name is Ji-, but RAIN on stage. Everybody falls in love with me within seconds. That's why I keep going back to perform. That's why I'm busy today."  Another host Kim Gu-ra asked RAIN, "I'm just curious, but what does your wife say about this song?" RAIN answered, "The fact is my wife doesn't interfere in my work in any ways, so... Yeah..." Kim Gu-ra responded, "Why don't you ask her about it tonight though? Maybe she doesn't know this 'Oppa, oppa' song." RAIN said with a big smile, "Ah, okay. I might as well go and teach her the song tonight."   :heart2:  :Megalol:

201663508_1280.jpg

photo source : SBS Star

• Like 1

*** Mnet’s TMI NEWS SHOW released the list of stars who “flexed” expensive real estate. Rain and Kim Tae Hee ranked first. The monthly rental income of the building they bought for 92 billion KRW (about $72.39 million) alone is 200 million KRW (about $157,360). Rain sold the building he bought for 16.8 billion KRW (about $13.22 million) in 2008 for 49.5 billion KRW (about $38.95 million), making a profit of 32.7 billion KRW (about $25.73 million). His wife Kim Tae Hee also earned 7.1 billion KRW (about $5.59 million) by selling the building she bought for 13.2 billion KRW (about $10.39 million)

'

for 20.3 billion KRW (about $15.97 million).   :Woah:

001-1.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, willenette said:

*** Mnet’s TMI NEWS SHOW released the list of stars who “flexed” expensive real estate. Rain and Kim Tae Hee ranked first. The monthly rental income of the building they bought for 92 billion KRW (about $72.39 million) alone is 200 million KRW (about $157,360). Rain sold the building he bought for 16.8 billion KRW (about $13.22 million) in 2008 for 49.5 billion KRW (about $38.95 million), making a profit of 32.7 billion KRW (about $25.73 million). His wife Kim Tae Hee also earned 7.1 billion KRW (about $5.59 million) by selling the building she bought for 13.2 billion KRW (about $10.39 million)

'

for 20.3 billion KRW (about $15.97 million).   

@willenette  According to reports on May 20, Rain and Kim Tae Hee recently sold their house in Itaewon, Yongsan, Seoul for 8.5 billion Won ($6,695,448.30 USD). The celebrity couple bought the house for 5.3 billion Won ($4,176,385.27 USD) in 2016, which means they earned a profit of 3.2 billion Won ($2,521,591.10 USD).  Rain and Kim Tae Hee reportedly made a profit of over $2.5 million after selling their home.Rain and Kim Tae Hee are said to have lived at the Itaewon house until recently, and it's located in a high-end residential area where you can see both Namsan and Han River.

Guess it’s not safe to live there anymore after the recent stalker case.  

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/05/rain-kim-tae-hee-reportedly-make-profit-of-over-25-million-after-selling-home

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, bearcreek said:

@willenette  According to reports on May 20, Rain and Kim Tae Hee recently sold their house in Itaewon, Yongsan, Seoul for 8.5 billion Won ($6,695,448.30 USD). The celebrity couple bought the house for 5.3 billion Won ($4,176,385.27 USD) in 2016, which means they earned a profit of 3.2 billion Won ($2,521,591.10 USD).  Rain and Kim Tae Hee reportedly made a profit of over $2.5 million after selling their home.Rain and Kim Tae Hee are said to have lived at the Itaewon house until recently, and it's located in a high-end residential area where you can see both Namsan and Han River.

Guess it’s not safe to live there anymore after the recent stalker case.  

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/05/rain-kim-tae-hee-reportedly-make-profit-of-over-25-million-after-selling-home

@bearcreek  thanks for sharing this. Last year, the couple bought a building in Seoul for 92 billion Won.   :blush:

bi-rain-building.jpg

• Love 1

6 Korean celebrity couples who overcame tough times

Dating in K-biz is never easy – stars are constantly in the spotlight and the fate of their careers is at the mercy of public perception. It’s even more difficult when celebrities embark on non-traditional relationships, such as those between older women and younger men, which can face strong criticism. And let’s not even get into LGBTQ+ relationships. So it’s not surprising that many stars with unconventional love lives end up keeping their romances a secret.

Rain and Kim Tae-hee

It was reportedly love at first sight for Hallyu King Rain and Stairway to Heaven star Kim Tae-hee, who started dating secretly in 2012 after filming an ad together, according to Channel Korea. But the pair came under fire in 2013 following reports that Kim went on dates with the actress while on official military duty, according to The Korea Herald, breaking military service guidelines. The K-pop star was sentenced to seven days of confinement as a result.
Kim stood by Rain amid his controversies. The singer said, “she is really great and truly cares about me”, according to Kpopstarz.

Kim Tae Hee decided not to join Bi Rain's management company, continuing to extend the exclusive contract with the old management company!

The pair, who are among the richest couples in South Korea, tied the knot in a small ceremony in 2017, according to Channel Korea. They now have two daughters together.

“I’m happiest when I come home, picking up my children’s toys when I enter the house,” said Kim, according News Beezer. “Family is the strength of existence and it keeps me from feeling lonely. My family members give me all my strength by being by my side.”

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2022/05/19/6-korean-celebrity-couples-who-overcame-tough-times/

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

*** The perfect chemistry and visuals are heart-fluttering..Would you like to see more making photos of the couple?

Please follow them on Instagram of Bodyfriend...........    :popcornjackson:

***************************************************************************************************************

TVC the-making photo of Rain and Kim Tae Hee couple!

285024966_5153173774765563_2344514763090

285134051_5153173778098896_9010679291804

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan

• Like 1

NEW EVENT!  

Favourite K-Dramas based on Web - Novels, Webtoons & Manhwa  

Vote NOW!  :piggydance:

Chingus, love them or hate them! You can’t ignore them. :coolshades:

K-Dramas inspired from manhwa, webtoons and web-novels are making a big splash in the entertainment industry. Vote for your favourite K-Dramas and let us know the ones you absolutely hated.

re:  Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @partyon

Botalab CF and CF making.

Below is KTH and Rain in Bodyfriend CF making (sorry if it is already posted earlier on).

On 5/23/2022 at 12:10 PM, willenette said:

@bearcreek  thanks for sharing this. Last year, the couple bought a building in Seoul for 92 billion Won.   :blush:

Hi @willenette , thank you for sharing the information. Please correct me if I am wrong. The building in your post above seems like Rain’s new building constructed on the land that was previously used for an older building where he once operated a cafe?

I read somewhere that KimBi couple and their little family have moved or will move to a new high rise apartment following the sale of their house in Itaewon. If true, I guess, it could in some way prevent stalking issue like they’ve experienced at their former house.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Botalab CF and CF making.

Below is KTH and Rain in Bodyfriend CF making (sorry if it is already posted earlier on).

Hi @willenette , thank you for sharing the information. Please correct me if I am wrong. The building in your post above seems like Rain’s new building constructed on the land that was previously used for an older building where he once operated a cafe?

I read somewhere that KimBi couple and their little family have moved or will move to a new high rise apartment following the sale of their house in Itaewon. If true, I guess, it could in some way prevent stalking issue like they’ve experienced at their former house.

@Nancyzak thanks for sharing the videos. Yes, that's a new building where there was a cafe before. Ohhh........thanks for the info about the move-out to a new place. I didn't know this until you said so. You are very right - it could prevent stalking issue. It's just that it's a little sad knowing since that was their matrimonial house where so many memories

happened.  :surprisedwut:

• Like 1

*** After 18 years, KTH during “Love Story in Harvard” days with Kim Rae Won. This drama was a success. More than a decade has passed, her life has changed. I hope she won't leave her acting career for good. I'm sure she will always be welcomed anytime she comes back. Being beautiful, she is the face of many brands in advertising. She is considered a timeless beauty symbol of the Korean screen because of her youthful and gentle beauty at the age of 42. Kim Tae Hee has a happy life with Rain now having two little princesses. As far as I remember, in an interview with DongA newspaper

some years ago, she shared that family is the place that relieves her from stress and fatigue.  :Woah:

Love-Story-in-Harvard-1.jpg

Love-Story-in-Harvard-2.jpg

kim-tae-Hee.jpg

Spoiler

birain3_1-1.jpg

photos source : lovekpop95.com

• 2 weeks later...

*** Every year, there’s always one Korean drama that rises above the rest to reel in viewers. For the year 2015, "Yong Pal" was the most-watched drama since 2012 based on viewership data, gathered by the YouTube channel MISS-K-DRAMA.  :hypehype:

HXw_VRI2o6OBDkq202WvSWzveFP5jsSY9gUAhQrU

5 ~Heartwarming~ K-Dramas That Will Make You Appreciate Your Family Even More

Don't forget to prepare a box of tissues!

Once you get *so* immersed in a K-drama, there are moments when you associate yourself with a certain character. Maybe it's an only child who was raised by a single mom or the second child who isn't the favorite—either way, there's bound to be someone that you can relate to. Pair that with family scenes that will have you sobbing in a corner and you have a series that will make it your list of all-time favorites.

If you're looking for shows that will touch your heart, check out these family-oriented K-dramas:

2. Hi Bye, Mama(2020)

Where you can watch it: Netflix

In Hi Bye, Mama!, you'll get to meet people who are yearning for their family members who have passed away. Expect to cry a river when you watch this K-drama that revolves around Cha Yu Ri (Kim Tae Hee), a woman who's loved by everyone because of her warm personality. One day, Yu Ri got into a tragic accident and she died. But she was given a chance to be with her family again for 49 days. In this short period of time, she learned that her daughter can see ghosts, her husband has already remarried, and more.

source : cosmo.ph.

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/family-k-dramas-a4575-20220622?ref=home_feed_1

Korean actresses considered to be “beauty icons” in the 90s: Son Ye Jin lost out to one visual goddess?

These Korean actresses are considered the “beauty icons” of Kbiz for the past 2 decades.

The Korean acting industry has never lacked in drop-dead gorgeous actresses, who have such outstanding visuals, they draw eyes whenever they go.

Recently, Korean netizens have brought up names they considered to be the standards of beauty since the 90s, when people favored actresses with small faces, perfect figures, and a somewhat innocent vibe.

According to these netizens, the unparalleled visual goddesses of Korea include famous names like Son Ye Jin, Kim Tae Hee, Jeon Ji Hyun, Shim Eun Ha, and many more, who have all established stable footing in the industry, while still boasting spectacular beauties.

Kim Tae Hee

Korean actresses considered to be “beauty icons” in the 90s: Son Ye Jin lost out to one visual goddess? 3  

When it comes to iconic Korean beauty queens, Kim Tae Hee will be the first name to come to many people. Now married to pop star and actor Bi Rain, Kim Tae Hee is considered to be a national treasure due to her visuals. Having graduated from the prestigious Seoul National University, the actress was also hailed for having both beauty and brains.

Korean actresses considered to be “beauty icons” in the 90s: Son Ye Jin lost out to one visual goddess? 4

Kim Tae Hee also saw a lot of successes throughout her career, and is now leading an ideal family life. She got famous early via popular works like “Stairway to Heaven”, “Love Story in Harvard”, “Iris”, and “Yongpal”, and her happy marriage with Bi Rain is something a lot of people dream of.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2022/07/09/korean-actresses-considered-to-be-beauty-icons-in-the-90s-son-ye-jin-lost-out-to-one-visual-goddess/

• 3 weeks later...

Actress Kim Tae-hee Donates Face Masks to Charity

Actress Kim Tae-hee has donated over 1 million face masks to a charity.

G Foundation, an international non-governmental charity organization, said Kim joined hands with SB Global Healthcare and Blue D&M in donating 1.1 million face masks worth W980 million to help those in need amid the prolonged coronavirus pandemic (US$1=W1,313).

2022072500836_0.jpg Kim Tae-hee

The masks will be delivered to underprivileged people including children and teenagers.

Kim said, "I hope they can stay safe and sound until the pandemic ends."

credit : Chosun Ilbo