Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

LOL, the fascination! 

As Rain's recent Instagram post raises speculations of Kim Tae Hee's third pregnancy, Rain clarifies that he was referring to his personal work

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/07/as-rains-recent-instagram-post-raises-speculations-of-kim-tae-hees-third-pregnancy-rain-clarifies-that-he-was-referring-to-his-personal-work

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/6/2021 at 1:57 PM, willenette said:

*** I didn't know that KTH's Agency is Story J Company. I heard that Dasom of Sistar has also joined a new agency & KTH's name has been mentioned! :heart2:

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0005525924

Hi @willenette

KTH joined Story J Company in 2019. She renewed the contract in 2020. :glee:

https://www.kpopreporter.com/articles/494/20200727/kim-tae-hee-renews-contract-with-story-j-company.htm

KTH’s latest campaign for Olivia Lauren, Fall 2021 Collection.

spacer.png

More images:

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Here’s What 20 Of Today’s Biggest K-Drama Stars Looked Like In Their First Roles Vs. Their Latest Roles

From their first roles to their latest.

8. Kim Tae Hee

Debut role: 2001, on “Last Present” as teenage Jung Yeon

LnMKTyJCisy5Dax4dJZLn7j5JHmnDEakBwtqZYuO

Latest role: 2020, on Hi Bye, Mama! as Cha Yuri.

j5WlBPbHBiN_zicNC0XgS3ezk2-3Pf0-6sEKzxjx

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

*** Sigh................LW's thread has been locked & closed so, can't post this in his thread now.  :weary:  I know he has an

upcoming movie.    :crymeme:

[SBS Star] Lee Wan Shares Why He Likes Being Kim Tae-hee's Brother

201590475_1280.jpg

Actor Lee Wan revealed a reason why he likes being actress Kim Tae-hee's brother. On September 9, Lee Wan sat down for an interview with the press.

201590477_1280.jpg

During the interview, Lee Wan was asked whether he ever disliked the fact that he was more seen as Kim Tae-hee's brother than himself after debut. Lee Wan responded, "I get asked this a lot, actually. Not just from the press, but many people around me. You know what though? I have never had a problem about that." He resumed, "I see it as a good thing. It's true that Kim Tae-hee is my older sister; there's no denying that. There was nothing negative about it. In fact, it acted as a positive element."

Spoiler

201590476_1280.jpg

Then, one reporter asked if he discusses acting-related topics with Kim Tae-hee and her husband singer/actor RAIN. Lee Wan answered, "Well, I don't really talk about acting with RAIN. But I do with my sister. She recently starred in 'Hi Bye Mama!', so that drama was much-spoken about." He continued, "We tend to compliment each other a lot, and also tell good sides about one another."

201590478_1280.jpg

After that, Lee Wan mentioned RAIN's YouTube channel that is currently quite popular on YouTube. Lee Wan said, "I haven't been asked to feature in his channel yet, but I would love to one day. His videos are really funny." He laughingly added, "But I'm not his subscriber. I only watch his videos when YouTube recommends it to me."

(Credit= 'kimtaehee99' Instagram, Story J Company, Online Community)

(SBS Star)

• Like 1

*** tvN is partnering with TVing to run a vote for the audiences’ favorite K-drama in the network’s 15-year span. tvN has so many great dramas. I’ve watched so many dramas from this cable network. I can say that tvN is the HBO of SK. And

running down the list is "Hi Bye, Mama"  -      :issohappy:

LINK to vote :     http://event.tving.com/external/tvn15th/5377